View Full Version : Reception Question...

KevinsSister
01-27-2006, 09:06 PM
My brother just arrived @ reception from YA on 1/19/06. We received mail from him today telling us he was in the hole....is that normal? He just turned 18, so this is obviously a new experience for us.... Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Lydia

BlessedLady35
01-28-2006, 09:21 AM
write him backand ask him if something happened for them to put him in the hole. Also you can call the prison and asked to be routed to his couselor.

KevinsSister
01-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Thank you for your reply BlessedLady. In his letter is said he would be there for 30 days under admin. observation...hmmm...I have not yet read his letter, as it was read to me over the phone...so maybe there are some things my mother is not telling me. I would hate to hear that things have started off bad....

Lydia

jdcjmc1
01-28-2006, 11:52 AM
What was he put in prison for. It is probably for his protection and to watch his attitude and then they will decide what to do with him. A lot of times they are put directly in the hole because of the crime.

Thank you for your reply BlessedLady. In his letter is said he would be there for 30 days under admin. observation...hmmm...I have not yet read his letter, as it was read to me over the phone...so maybe there are some things my mother is not telling me. I would hate to hear that things have started off bad....

Lydia

BlessedLady35
01-28-2006, 01:22 PM
Yes...just pray for him. They are probaly just evaluating him and have him in there for his protection.

KevinsSister
01-29-2006, 04:12 PM
I believe you ladies are right, it has to be...it all makes sense now. Thank you both for your replies.

Lydia