View Full Version : visiting this weekend

SnAn18
01-27-2006, 09:27 PM
I am new to this sight and I am so glad I found it. My boyfriend was taken in to Chino on 12-31-05. I sent a visiting form in as soon as possible, approxiamately 4 weeks ago. Last week I called and was still not approved and they told me to call this week but there was no answer. How long in general does it take to get approved? I have no record.

Also when I called the number today they said there was no visiting in Joshua Hall. Does anyone know if that is true and if so why? That is where where my boyfriend is housed.

I appreciate all the help! :)

jdcjmc1
01-27-2006, 09:35 PM
Approval for visits can take anywhere from 4 weeks to 4 months.

I am new to this sight and I am so glad I found it. My boyfriend was taken in to Chino on 12-31-05. I sent a visiting form in as soon as possible, approxiamately 4 weeks ago. Last week I called and was still not approved and they told me to call this week but there was no answer. How long in general does it take to get approved? I have no record.

Also when I called the number today they said there was no visiting in Joshua Hall. Does anyone know if that is true and if so why? That is where where my boyfriend is housed.

I appreciate all the help! :)

misseskris_10
02-09-2006, 09:20 AM
does anybody know about visiting this weekend (2/11/12)? whenever i call CIM, i get a message from 2 weeks ago, or they transfer me somewhere else and I don't know what's going on. I am approved to visit finally, and am planning on going. any info anyone??

~Kristen~

JulieLD
02-09-2006, 05:58 PM
You can call the visiting office saturday morning after 8:30 for information. I'm driving down (from no. ca) tomorrow evening but I'll hear from my husband before then. If I hear anything going on, I'll let you know. Keep your fingers crossed!

RPinSD
02-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Hey Chino Folks:

On Saturday or Sunday starting at 8:30 call 909-597-1821 ext # 5090. That will take you to the East Yard Visiting Staff who always answer. If they can't answer your questions they will transfer you to other live staff.

Richard

misseskris_10
02-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Thanks so much guys!