View Full Version : Visiting East Yard

LauraDsMommy
01-18-2006, 06:04 PM
Ok, I accidentally posted this in Sherry's goodbye thread, I got a bit confused...

My guy's in the east yard, but I don't know what level or anything he's in. How do I know if he's in Del Norte or the non-contact level? I really am hoping to be able to hold hands or something! All I know is he's in Butte 171 PO Box 500. And when I called to make sure I was approved the lady said visiting was only from 9-noon?? I had originally called the 1-800 number for all prisons and they gave me wrong information because it said I could visit Thu. and Fri. too but the live lady said it was wrong. :confused:

Anyway, I'd really appreciate any information you can give me before I go to visit on Sat. Oh, and where is the east building? Is it far away from the main building? I think I saw someone mention there are signs, so hopefully I'll be ok..

RPinSD
01-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Hi

I'll clean up sheries thread for you.

Chino East Yard Butte is Non-contact visits and they cycle the visits for the other yards so that certain yards are not mixed in the visiting room.

I used to get contact visits when I went but I do know they changed the rules for non-contacts and that certain yards have certain times.

On Sat or Sun you can call directly to the visiting staff on the east yard and if you get officer Gabee, she is a sweetheart and will help you out.

The direct # open sat and sun 8:30 to 3:00 is 1-909-597-1821 ext 5090

Good Luck and other than that Visiting Chino East is vey easy compared to others so feel lucky :thumbsup:

Richard

Lulu21
01-18-2006, 11:12 PM
My bf is in Butte too. I usually get there around 9:30am and end up with a two hour visit. If you have any questions PM and I'll be happy to help you.