View Full Version : parole violator

Cubana
01-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Hi my husband just got sent there this morning waiting to see the comittee for his parole violation. Does anyone know what yard they are sent to? Will he be able to use the phone? and do anyone of you know how long it will take for him to see the comittee? Thanks:thumbsup:

Mrs Pac Man
01-18-2006, 12:08 PM
All thing's in chino take a long time. They are in no hurry. He may get to a phone mine did. And as far as commitee well that could be awhile too. visiting will be behind glass but you can go one day every weekend.

RPinSD
01-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Cubana

Hey, I'm soooo sorry your Hubby picked up a PV and went back in. It's my worst fear having my badboy going back in cause I am so over this prison thing.

Anyway most PV's sent to Chino go to Central Reception or East Reception. Under new CA law they must go before committee and have their revocation hearing within 30 days of entering CDCR Custody.

I know a lot about Chino so any help you need you can pm me anytime.

Sorry to see you back on PTO under these circumstances, but as always we are here to help.

Richard

Cubana
01-18-2006, 03:25 PM
well i just called and he's in central. So I guess no call for awhile. which is actually good. I want him to sit there and stress so that he can think about what he did. and after paying $400 on calls in 2 weeks i'm not stressing a call. Do you know what he can get for Gang Association??:D

Cubana
01-18-2006, 04:11 PM
oh yeah i forgot to ask......... his p.o.box is 441. What yard is that on and is it only a 1 hour visit? Thanks