View Full Version : Sex in visiting room!!!

whitesocks
12-30-2005, 01:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering how people get away with having sex in the visiting room!!! When I used to visit SVSP. There was one couple always having sex:eek: How is it that the CO's did not notice this:confused: ??? They have camera's and everything and no one noticed!!!

TNC
12-30-2005, 01:34 PM
If you use the search funtion you will find tons of "sex" threads

liberaldog
12-30-2005, 01:35 PM
I have no idea how that is possible. We got in trouble because our knees were touching. I have no idea how you would have sex!!

LadyDamu415
12-30-2005, 01:43 PM
What is their secret!!!!!Just kidding...well..no but honestly, I see a lot of interesting things in our visiting room too...just not sex....well, I have seem some oral sex activities....

Ponchos Love
12-30-2005, 01:49 PM
Yes...i've seen sum stuff too...& I tell my babe! Hey that's no fair I want some too! lol ) & he says Babe! Stop looking & remember its not worth us loosing our priviledges to see eachother..& yeah I wouldnt want to risk it...I love him too much to mess anything up...

soulmatefufill
12-30-2005, 02:00 PM
they were lucky...very lucky:)

Ponchos Love
12-30-2005, 02:03 PM
YEAP......very lucky....:( ...ahhhh.

mrschris
12-30-2005, 02:38 PM
my hubby and i ignore them LOL. but yeah...they are lucky i suppose.

chrispro
12-30-2005, 02:51 PM
There was a couple behind the pole and my husband and I were sitting behind them. I was facing them and I told him omg DONT turn around they are having sex. She was sitting on top her back facing his face. They were in their own world no one was sitting on the side of them but it was horrid...
Imagine the c.o. coming up to the people and telling them something.
When I went up 3 weeks ago we had the whole visit room to ourselves and the 2 c.o.'s were so cool they left the room but we didnt go as far as doing something.
My husband just asked him what was in the closet and the c.o. said brooms and he said she wants to do a cleaning and we all started to laugh.

kensgirlval
12-30-2005, 03:15 PM
I always wondered how people got away with doing "freaky" things also...it's so tempting, but i'm so paranoid and scared, and neither one of us want to lose our visiting privileges either...i'm always getting in trouble for sitting too close to him...let alone if i try and touch anything else besides his hands

TheGeneralsWife
12-30-2005, 03:36 PM
I know who you are talking about at SVSP and they were GOOD, I mean real good, they had it down. There were times that I knew they were doing something but you couldn't really tell. SVSP was the easiest place to get away with that kind of stuff, you just had to have someone watch out for you. They had the cameras on but on our yard they only had it on certain people and they usually had it pointed to a wall or the soda machines, like you were really going to catch them there.

verylonely
12-30-2005, 03:43 PM
:eek: :eek: OMG!!!!!! That is too funny. Yeah we also got introble cuz our feets were touching each other. imagine that??!! LOL!!!:p :p

mrsdragoness
12-30-2005, 03:47 PM
I'm not even jealous... When my husband and I have sex I want it to be private and fulfilling not a quickie that could cost us not only future visits but his parole. I can wait ;)

Aimee1
12-30-2005, 03:52 PM
I'm not even jealous... When my husband and I have sex I want it to be private and fulfilling not a quickie that could cost us not only future visits but his parole. I can wait ;)

I agree! :thumbsup:

Mrs_Bernabela
12-30-2005, 03:54 PM
I'm with you MrsDragon!

LovingYou
12-30-2005, 03:58 PM
Maybe the co knows but just doesn't care. Personally I can't get it on with tons of people around me. Even if we can get away with it, I would not do that. That's just me. I'm happy for now with the hugs and kisses I get.

JohnBrandi4life
12-30-2005, 07:16 PM
Im with you also mrsdragon. Sex is not that important right now, and i am not losing my visits for nothing. That quickie...could lead your man in the hole and you with anything. Someone got in trouble at my husband unit, and guess what...they took hugging and kissing away for two months. So everyone had to pay the consequences of someone getting a quick thrill. So i don't know how they do it, and don't want to know.~~~Brandi

Em77
12-30-2005, 09:31 PM
I see this alot and I cant stand it as they are not shy about it either!!!
Lots of people get banned for it but it still goes on as they turn a blind eye to some. What I cant stand is there are kids around when they are doing this!!! My mum has been with us on visits while this is going on and it is horrible. Also how hard is it to try and talk and have that going on in the background.
I never want to be degraded like that and would hate for my partner to try that and he wouldn't even try it!!! Thats private for us, doesn't matter how much we want it we can wait.

haswtch
12-30-2005, 09:32 PM
Just the idea that an any given moment, people could be doing anything from thinking Eeeeew, they're doing it in public, to saying it outloud, to coming over to break it up and drag on of us away in handcuffs- that's enough to kill the whole concept for me/us, altho we did once speak wistfully of if we could just get a few minutes in the restroom...

Tulip
01-01-2006, 07:00 AM
Sex in public is not my thing either, but it reminded me of something I saw recently, thought I'd share it with you all.

soulmatefufill
01-01-2006, 08:32 AM
people people people ! it is not about sex in public...it is about having sex with the one you love...having and needed sex you are NOT allowed to have but you need it so bad.....because of the love.

i hope that no one ever gets caught...and we would not have this problem if all states just like ny,ca,and nm,etc.. have it....all states would.

oh well be careful and good luck to the ones who try
and as for the ones who dont... take care waiting.

Mad's Wife
01-01-2006, 03:24 PM
Soulmate...I take it that u are one of the ones were talkin about...but to each's own...

I respect myself, and my man respects me & himself WAAAAAAY too much to even think of exposing sumthin so sacred.... I'd do anything for him, but thats juss unacceptable.

haswtch
01-01-2006, 03:42 PM
LOLOL Tulip!!! Conjugals for all couples, that's my story and I'm stickin to it:)

Valentine4ever
01-01-2006, 04:07 PM
i can't see how they have sex...with people around and camera's.....no one notices the expressions or hear the noses.....where r the co's!!!!! at my husbands unit thats just impossible!!!!!!! well i shouldn't say impossible cause im sure it happens but i just don't see how they would be able to pull it off!!!!! besides since i have not been with my husband intimately yet....a quick fix will never do!!!!!!

rolo8421
01-03-2006, 12:37 AM
it isnt that the co's don't know its they don't care. Sometimes they accept bribes. Lots of these prisons are corrupt as hell. A couple of years ago I know at Stateville people always had sex in the bathrooms and nobody cared. Lots of females were getting pregenet while their man was locked up.

I've seen people have oral sex while visiting before. And there's even rumors about things like a "50 dollar holla" where you slip the co 50 dollars and they'll let you go in the bathroom with your man. I don't know how true that is, but at this point nothing would surpise me.

brat4lyf
01-03-2006, 02:05 AM
lol @ Tulip! Any man who would subject his girl to this is disrespectful and she has no respect for herself either, period.

misssusiequsie
01-03-2006, 10:13 AM
I THINK ITS PLAIN DISRESPECTFUL. THERE ARE CHILDREN AND GRANDPARENTS AN OTHER PEOPLE IN THE VISITING ROOM THAT DON'T NEED TO BE SEEING THAT KIND OF THING. THE OTHER DAY AT VISIT THERE WAS THIS COUPLE STRAIGHT GETTING DOWN AND EVERYONE SAW IT EXCEPT THE C.O.'S. MY MAN TOLD ME NOT TO LOOK WHICH I WASN'T GONNA ANYWAYS. HE SAID THAT IF HIS HOMIES EVER ASK HIM WHY HE DOESN'T TRY ANYTHING HE WILL TELL THEM THAT HE WOULD NEVER DISRESPECT HIS LADY THAT WAY.

MsRaymond
01-03-2006, 10:30 AM
people people people ! it is not about sex in public...it is about having sex with the one you love...having and needed sex you are NOT allowed to have but you need it so bad.....because of the love.

i hope that no one ever gets caught...and we would not have this problem if all states just like ny,ca,and nm,etc.. have it....all states would.

oh well be careful and good luck to the ones who try
and as for the ones who dont... take care waiting.

i agree TOTALLY!!!!! i hate the ones who get away with it becuz i WANT SOME TOO SO BADDDDDDD :D my baby got 30 years with 24 more to go if things dont go well with appeal and etc. and we are only 24 years old...he's been in a year an a half and my body....well....lawd....anyway. just thought i'd add my lil 2 cents in...."you go" the ones that succeed :angry:

MiaBellaAngela
01-03-2006, 10:31 AM
Hello Everyone,

I was just wondering how people get away with having sex in the visiting room!!! When I used to visit SVSP. There was one couple always having sex:eek: How is it that the CO's did not notice this:confused: ??? They have camera's and everything and no one noticed!!!$$ buys alot of things.

MsRaymond
01-03-2006, 10:37 AM
now wait, don't get me wrong, if you are the ones that just whip ya stuff out infront the people and kids in there doing your thang then i dont applaud that. but if NO ONE knows what it is u doing and it just LOOKS as if yall sitting there (thats the point of sneakin) then i agree with you trying to get you some......i dont see disrespect in that if no one can tell....i'm still hatin on the ones that can *sneak* and get pleasured ONLY becuz I CANT

MsRaymond
01-03-2006, 10:38 AM
$$ buys alot of things.

you right about that

whitesocks
01-03-2006, 11:15 AM
I understand the need of pleasure, but when we have children in the same room there should be a little more respect!!!! TheGeneralsWife, did you visit inSVSP about 3 years ago. Yard 1????

Tulip
01-03-2006, 12:40 PM
Conjugals for all couples, that's my story and I'm stickin to it:)

Agreed! Over here most prisoners with a sentence of over 1 year get 'unsupervised visits'. Married or gender are no issue. Condoms courtesy of the facility.

JazzyJFL
01-03-2006, 01:13 PM
Any kind of sex in the visiting room is disrespectful and rude to others that are trying to visit their loved ones. Yes, we all want to be intimate with our loved one, but sex should be private between the persons involved.

qwerty
01-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Conjugals for all couples, that's my story and I'm stickin to it:)

Agreed! Over here most prisoners with a sentence of over 1 year get 'unsupervised visits'. Married or gender are no issue. Condoms courtesy of the facility.

:thumbsup: Right on!! If everybody was eligible for trailer visits we wouldn't have to have this dang conversation...

Hey, tulip, can some of our loved ones can get transferred to the Netherlands? :rolleyes:

Tulip
01-03-2006, 01:22 PM
Hey, tulip, can some of our loved ones can get transferred to the Netherlands? :rolleyes:

Oh I wish!! I would have Sweetie here in a heartbeat if I could! As far as I know even Dutch citizens in US prisons will have to stay there.

MsRaymond
01-03-2006, 01:37 PM

is that in europe??? if so, i wish we was in europe with a sentence like ours :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tulip
01-03-2006, 02:06 PM
is that in europe??? if so, i wish we was in europe with a sentence like ours :angry: :angry: :angry:
Yes, the Netherlands (also known as Holland), tiny country in NW Europe.

sblvsmb
01-03-2006, 02:15 PM
I wish I could get some -- ANYTHING from my husband!:D I know..I know....it's not worth it! But hey - we are human!;) And when I was at a visit on Friday with my husband, he had his arm around me and had slipped his hand down the back of my pants to just be able to touch my butt :blush: and the CO was like - I need to see both of your hands at all times!!! So SEX ???? I don't think so!

I'm loud anyways - can't control myself -- hee hee hee!:D

whitesocks
01-03-2006, 02:27 PM
That is what I mean, when you are hugging or kissing too long the co's tell you something, but come on when you are having sex and it is noticeable they don't see you when everyone else see's you.

onlyhis0911
01-03-2006, 11:33 PM
well i seen a couple of hand jobs but never sex...thats just nasty to do it in front of other people and #1 in a prison visit room...now thats disgusting

Ruddsgrl1
01-04-2006, 05:15 AM
we looked for places to have sex and once he suggested we go in a bathroom and do it, but I didn't want to risk losing our visits. But we often looked for places to do it where he is now we can't even attempt to find a place because we have non-contact visits. That is funny and very cool I want to see the ''sex'' threads and see their secrets:)

Wendy aka Ruddsgrl1

babygirl143dre
01-04-2006, 08:00 AM
i dont know how they do it but to each his own, me and my husband joke i say things like i wish no one was in the room so i can do my thang and he'll go what you too shy but real sreiuos makes me wonder at times if he for real. but we can both wait til he comes home to make love. we dont want anything to mess up his chances of coming home either, besides we have letters phone and at visit we talk of all the things we will do so its good enough for us

inalicesworld
01-04-2006, 11:14 AM
now if i could get him in one of the closets in our visiting room it would be on. . . .

alright wishful thinking. i have seen alot of people get away with it and as badly as i want my husband, im too chicken to try. its not worth losing our visiting all together for a 20 second. . . ya know?

Kelly75
01-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Hmmm I wonder how they do that. My knee was too close to Laz's and you wold think we were getting ready to just go at it the way th co acted. I wasn't even sure what she was coming over to us for but she was a a mission that's for sure.. I just laughed when she left because I didn't even know we were that close

missvee1014
01-04-2006, 10:07 PM
My Hubby is currently in Clinton and was in Franklin and I heard SO MANY stories of the things WOMEN do. I mean I've heard of women getting caught with Cum on thier faces and bodies, Cum running down thier legs and thangs. I was like Dang!! That's NASTY!! JUST NAsty. And on top of that many of them weren't the MAIN women. :eek: Yes they were Jumpoffs!! My Baby has also witnessed blow jobs on the visiting floors. JUST NASTY!!! I'll wait for him to come out!!!

inalicesworld
01-04-2006, 10:11 PM
lol that happens to us all the time cuz by habit i sit with my legs crossed indian style in my chair facing him and i always put one leg over his. its just a natural way for us to sit so when the cop comes up and tells me i cant sit like that it always takes me a minute to realize what i even did :D
Hmmm I wonder how they do that. My knee was too close to Laz's and you wold think we were getting ready to just go at it the way th co acted. I wasn't even sure what she was coming over to us for but she was a a mission that's for sure.. I just laughed when she left because I didn't even know we were that close