View Full Version : California Ride-Share/Carpooling

His Brown Suga
12-21-2005, 12:50 AM
Anyone Interested In Carpool To New Folsom.....

My Cousin Lives In Pasadena And Is Looking For Someone To Carpool To New Folsom. Anyone Comming From Inland Empire, Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley Or Even Riversid And Orange County. Please Post Of Send Me A Pm And I Can Put You Two In Touch Since She Does Not Have Internet Access.

Thanks To Any And All Replies.

MAMMAS
12-21-2005, 04:58 PM
Hey I Went Up A Couple Of Weeks Ago Tried To Call Your Cousin But No Avswer Ill Should Be Going Up Again Soon So If U Can Send Me Her Number Again

His Brown Suga
12-22-2005, 12:30 AM
Hey I Went Up A Couple Of Weeks Ago Tried To Call Your Cousin But No Avswer Ill Should Be Going Up Again Soon So If U Can Send Me Her Number Again

Ok will do and send me a pm with your info and I will pm you hers.
Thanks and happy holidays to you and yours.

MAMMAS
12-23-2005, 01:42 PM
Ok My New Folsom Ladys If Your Reading This And Want To Car Pool Just Let Me Know Leave It On Here Or Pm Me

Barbara
12-23-2005, 02:05 PM
California Ride-Share/Carpooling

This will be a Sticky in all the CA forums to make it easier for you to obtain the information for your specific prison needs.
Please keep in mind that PTO in no way takes responsibility for your Ride-Share/Carpooling experiences. We know that we are all family here but there can always be persons that do not always follow the LAWS. It would be in your best interest to know as much about the person you are carpooling with as you would for someone else you get into a car with. This is not meant to scare anyone only to make you aware that we are on the WWW so you really donít know who is behind that other computer.

His Brown Suga
12-25-2005, 01:03 AM
Thank you for putting in that very important info BSS
Happy holidays to you and yours.

WAITINGON2010
12-30-2005, 04:05 PM
Does Anyone Go To Herlong And If So I Am Looking To Share Expenses On Rides From Reno.....thanks So Much Just Pm Me

cysreese
12-31-2005, 02:04 AM
Waitingon2010,

I do not ride to Herlong, I live there though so if you need any info please feel free to PM me. :) I am 45 min from Reno and 35 from Susanville.

MAMMAS
01-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Ok Ladys Will Be Going For A Sunday Visit So If Anyone Wants To Go Pm Me Ok Thanks

Kevin's Jenn
02-05-2006, 04:05 PM
anyone going from ORange County to Soledad???? PM me if intersted in carpooling.

Jenn

TheGeneralsWife
02-06-2006, 10:55 AM
I'm going from San Jose to Soledad this weekend, if anyone wants to ride. I get there EARLY though!

johnnyswife
02-21-2006, 10:01 PM
anyone goint to baker,ca to visit?

408calibabygirl
05-03-2006, 07:05 PM
is anyone going to csp solano? my man is on level 3 and i was wondering if anyone has their man there and i wanted to know if i can ride up with someone when they do have visits ? i will help pay for gas and lunch. anyone going to csp solano. thanks

sazykd
05-05-2006, 09:15 PM
I would like to go see my husband in CRC in Norco. Is anyone going that way? Or if you need a ride to Norco and can help with gas I'd like the company. just PM me.

ebonyroot
05-14-2006, 03:27 PM
Is there anyone on here that's going up to CRC this coming sunday May 21st. If so I'd like to know if I can ride with you? I have money for gas and meet you. Please leave me a PM if you can help. Thanks in advance!!:wave: :wave:

ebonyroot
06-15-2006, 12:26 PM
I am still looking for some one to ride with to CRC this weekend-Sunday. So if anyone is going there I'd like to ride with you. I have gas money and get to where ever you need me to meet you. Thank you for your help in advance.

JrGallardo6
06-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Anyone Interested In Carpool To New Folsom.....

My Cousin Lives In Pasadena And Is Looking For Someone To Carpool To New Folsom. Anyone Comming From Inland Empire, Los Angeles, San Gabriel Valley Or Even Riversid And Orange County. Please Post Of Send Me A Pm And I Can Put You Two In Touch Since She Does Not Have Internet Access.

Thanks To Any And All Replies.

Well...is Old Folsom near New Folsom? My Husband is going to Old Folsom on Thursday and Im definately interested in car pooling! Can PM me if you want...Im not sure how long before I will be able to have visits, is there a waiting period when he goes up there? I live in Riverside County -- Thanks! ~Janelle

Forevermrsnep
06-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Well i would like to carpool with someone this weekend or next. My boyfriend just got to Donovan on June 20th i havent been approved yet for visits, just want to go try my luck. Anyways any one going down that way let me know.

Kithra
06-30-2006, 02:26 PM
:) Hi ! Anyone liveing in the Ventura area going to visit someone in Wasco lets car-pool Satredays are best let me know

Kithra
07-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Anyone in Ventura going to wacso? I can drive or help with the gas . Let me know here or 805-653-1927

keytwo
07-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Im going to Lancaster on SAT.

joeyzhrtz
07-15-2006, 04:45 AM
HI IS ANYONE GOING TO VISIT SOLANO. I AM INTERESTED IN SHARING EXPENSES.PM ME SO WE CAN GET TOGETHER. ...GOD BLESS... CHERYL

nay530
10-28-2006, 09:05 PM
any one going to Lancaster from up north or Sacramento area

Dnzswfie
11-10-2006, 12:32 AM
HI I AM DRIVING TO JAMESTOWN THIS WEEKEND ON SATURDAY AND DRIVING FROM THE SOUTH BAY AREA ( SAN JOSE), IF YOU NEED A RIDE TO THE SIERRA CONSERVATION CENTER AND ARE ON MY WAY P/M ME TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. IT WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE SOMEONE WHO IS WILLING TO SHARE THE EXPNSES WITH. IT IS SOMETHING LIKE 123 MILES OR SO FROM WHERE I LIVE TO THERE SO THE RIDE THERE WOULD BE ALOT LESS BORING WITH SOMEONE TO SHARE THE RIDE WITH. SO ANYONE WHO HAS A LOVED ONE AT THE SCC FACILITY P/M IF YOU NEED A RIDE.
DNZSWFIE :)

peanut_n_jam
11-13-2006, 12:04 AM
i'm so happy i found this website!!! so basically i lost my job and my car like two months ago so i havent been a able ta go c my boo. been tryin ta find public transportation and carpools with no luck on the internet. but now that i found this... is anybody willing to share the cost of gas on visits up to csp sac(new folsom) coming from the san francisco, eastbay region. if so hit me up asap so we can cordinate!

champswife
11-13-2006, 01:15 AM
I am looking for anyone headed to Delano from Saramento County willing to ride share. Please leave me a PM if interested.

Emmanluis
11-20-2006, 08:43 AM
I need to know if anyone could possibly help me...... I am looking for transportation to the desert view facility in adelanto. I did get a ride this weekend but can't ride up with the same ride until the 2nd week of Dec again. I will pay extra if needed.

Thanks!

Emma.

Emmanluis
12-15-2006, 12:19 PM
I'm looking for a ride to Desert View MCCF, Adelanto.

I will meet you were it's more convenient and we can split the gas.
Please PM me here for email address. (email address removed per PTO policy & rules)
Thanks!

Lorenzoismyman
01-15-2007, 10:02 AM
seeking someone to carpool to Pelican Bay from the San Francisco Bay Area.seeking around February.pm me-Thank You.

DANIELA213
07-23-2007, 08:13 PM
I'm Going To Old Folsom 8/3/07...looking For Anyone That Wants To Carpool. .. I'll Be Coming From The L.a Area...

Lorenzoismyman
07-25-2007, 01:33 PM
My husband is in Pelican Bay Shu and I would love to carpool with someone from the redding-red bluff area.If someone from Southern California would like to carpool and share expenses please contact me.