View Full Version : Plzzzzzzzzz HELP me with a Question!!!

onceuloveme
12-03-2005, 09:52 AM
:confused: Hello everybody!!!

I am a newly released prisoner and also the wife of an inmate there are rumors going around the prisons stating TIS is amended??? Is this true and if it is or isn't how do I find out?? I have done internet searches and am coming up empty PLEASE HELP!!! I promised some friends I would send them an answer and I do not want to let them down!!!:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

Thanks,

Shawnie

DJB's Wife
12-03-2005, 09:58 AM
Unfortunately, there are lots of rumors on it being passed and time being recalculated in January, but they are just rumors.

Here's the link to the discussion thread http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156222. Encourage everyone that is interested to write to show their support.

KarrieMI
12-03-2005, 10:00 AM
Well have a link here that leads you to all the info most of us know on the situation right now but dont quote me on this but I am pretty that it is still stuck in a committee right now and it's not gone any farther yet!

May God Bless You,

KarrieMI

onceuloveme
12-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Thank you so much it is all just so cunfussing I spoke with my RUM about it before I got paroled and she said there were changes being made but.... We all know how MDOC gives prisoners the run around 9 out of 10 times:eek: :eek: :eek: ....Thanks for your help!!!:D :D :D :D :D