gangstagal
11-27-2005, 05:06 PM
How do I go about finding out the release date of an inmate located in MCP Ione

Nanoguy
11-27-2005, 05:29 PM
you ask him

malogrrl
11-30-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi, there counselor lets the inmate know about release date. You will have to ask him. Sorry

pacosgirl
11-30-2005, 04:44 PM
Ask the inmate.

janetswty
12-12-2005, 12:11 AM
only i kno that boo b cuz he comming home to me.:D :thumbsup:

''gangsta'' & janet
2ogehter 4 ever.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdcjmc1
12-12-2005, 12:12 AM
How do I go about finding out the release date of an inmate located in MCP Ione

You have to ask the inmate because California does not release the info for the protection of the inmate.

sammielove17220
12-13-2005, 09:56 PM
Actually if you are married, The records department might be able to tell you. In November of last year my husband was to be released but then it moved to December and thinking that maybe he wasnt telling me the truth. the ladies at corcoran were so nice. Anyways it ended up to be march only for him to go back 5 months later. As you can tell i'm still angry with my husband.

Mrs.L
12-13-2005, 10:44 PM

''gangsta'' & janet

Huh?????????????

And in California staff are not supposed to give out release information until AFTER the inmate has been released.

jdcjmc1
12-13-2005, 10:50 PM
I agree Mrs. L. i do not know of one prison that releases this info nor does the state of California release it for the inmates safety. Example right now they are doing a lot of changes and moving a lot of inmates form lancaster to different prisons. One inmate told him they were moving him tomorrow night. Wrong. No prison would tell you when they are going to move you because those busses have lifers and everything on them. Then they can tell their family members and who knows if the bus could be taken over. Now the counselor may tell you or his parole officer may tell you but not till the week he is getting out or they do a home inspection.

Huh?????????????

And in California staff are not supposed to give out release information until AFTER the inmate has been released.

tubbysblanquita
12-14-2005, 08:47 AM

''gangsta'' & janet

what???

i'm confused

anyways,

my brothers counsler told me his release date because i have such a rapor with him, other than that they usually dont give out that information ma ..

donnalyn

tubbysblanquita
12-14-2005, 08:47 AM

''gangsta'' & janet

what???

i'm confused

anyways,

my brothers counsler told me his release date because i have such a rapor with him, other than that they usually dont give out that information ma ..

donnalyn

MTLt
01-02-2006, 02:01 PM
I guess I got lucky. I called records at NKSP where my ex-husband is in IRC. And they gave me his minimum and maximum time, along with the address. It was the second day he was there. I didn't ask for a counselor. I just spoke to whom answered the phone. On another forum someone told me that wasn't right to do. I didn't know any different. I had just been waiting so long to find out his time, because he was on a joint suspension and I was unclear on how much time he had to spend on his 4yr sentence. Calling Records was quicker for me than waiting on a letter.

Tepee
01-02-2006, 03:48 PM
I agree Mrs. L. i do not know of one prison that releases this info nor does the state of California release it for the inmates safety. Example right now they are doing a lot of changes and moving a lot of inmates form lancaster to different prisons. One inmate told him they were moving him tomorrow night. Wrong. No prison would tell you when they are going to move you because those busses have lifers and everything on them. Then they can tell their family members and who knows if the bus could be taken over. Now the counselor may tell you or his parole officer may tell you but not till the week he is getting out or they do a home inspection.
Actually this isn't exactly true... My fiance got transfered out of Corcoran in October and they told him the day and the time he was to leave. Maybe they're not suppose to say anything, I'm not sure but I knew the moment my fiance was on the bus and when he was leaving.

denverswife
01-03-2006, 09:29 AM
I had the records staff at High Desert tell me my husbands release date. It was after a violation hearing and he was being released as soon as the papers cleared, so I wouldn't have been able to find out fast enough any other way, since they wouldn't let him use the phones. I guess they could look at the file and see what I was saying was true, maybe that's why they did it.