View Full Version : He wants to tattoo my name on him!!

Kingsfan916
11-16-2005, 08:59 PM
Hi everybody, my boyfriend is talking about getting my name tatoo'd on him. I told him not to do it, but he insists and can't talk him out of it. He says that he loves me and no matter what he will always. Should I try to talk him out of it more or just let it be.

Where does your man have your name tatoo'd on him if he does?

mamicita
11-16-2005, 09:02 PM
gurl look at my icon...thats his name on my chest...
and he has my real name sitting pretty on his chest...
he designed my tattoo..so that made it extra special...
putting a tattoo for a loved one is already special...you have to be sure! you have to be ready! it takes time to think it through..but love is all proven once it is done....
:) if u know in your heart u wont leave him...then let him put your name!...let them haters see how much he loves you....:thumbsup:

JaysgirlSS
11-16-2005, 09:05 PM
Just my opinion.................Jay does not have my name anywhere on his body. And I'd prefer he not do it while in prison. Since he's been in prison he did get a tattoo of an egyptian cross on his back. That didn't thrill me because you can usually tell a "prison tattoo" from a tattoo you would get on the outside. But it's on his back so I'm not complaining too much. I just personally don't think it's a smart thing to get any prison ink done.

misssusiequsie
11-16-2005, 09:22 PM
My man says that he is going to put my name on his neck. I told him not to do it but he said he wants to because I am going to be his wife. It's no use trying to talk him out of it he will do what he's gonna do anyways.

HoustonTX
11-16-2005, 11:06 PM
He has my name on his neck and my face on the side of his body.

skillz
11-17-2005, 04:53 AM
I would suggest that if he want to tat your name on him to wait until he can have a professional on the outside do it for him if possible. I would not put it on the neck I mean lets face it we live in a society that judges us on how we dress and look. When people see a tattoo on the neck I dont think there 1st impression is all that great. This is IMO of course!
I have been thinking of getting the letter "M" on my hand for my girlfriend. I also know that as soon as I go to shake someones hand thats one of the 1st things they see. When you work in a enviorment where you have to present yourself in a professional manner I dont think tats on the hands or neck look all that great! Again IMO!!

mamicita
11-17-2005, 07:26 AM
He has my name on his neck and my face on the side of his body.

now that real love...my man said that the neck or the chest are places that ppl can see they u lovin on that person...and he will be proud to put it where it can be seen...and as for putting our faces on them...real men that know they will be with us forever...they do that..because that was also thought of by my man...:thumbsup: you have a good guy....seems to be like my man...
im just tired of men who dont want to show off their women....i feel sorry for the women.....
a woman should have the upperhand...if she says put the tatt...put it...if she needs to feel secure...but hey just going on and on here...just know that im saying i think a tatt should only be put on soulmates!!!!!!!!
so ALWAYS MAKE SURE HE IS YOUR SOULMATE......

gagirl770
11-17-2005, 07:36 AM
My husband had my name put on his upper arm in prison the first time he was down. I didn't like it because it looked like a prison tatoo. However I knew it was his way to show me that he wanted to be with me forever. When he got out, we went to the professional in town and they did a nice cover up and it looks great.

PhillyGurLL
11-17-2005, 08:44 AM
his shoulder!

kreepsgirl
11-17-2005, 09:58 AM
His leg

HeSoHandsome
11-17-2005, 10:00 AM
Hi everybody, my boyfriend is talking about getting my name tatoo'd on him. I told him not to do it, but he insists and can't talk him out of it. Should I try to talk him out of it more or just let it be.

Girl, men do WHAT THEY WANT TO DO so if he wants to tatoo your name on him I don't think there's much you can say to get him to not do it. Some guys in there do some really good work, so I wouldn't knock the inside skill either. If I were you, I would support it because he's going to do it anyway. You can tell him just make sure that the artist is a skilled one because some guys' work in there can look jailish, while the skilled guys' work will look like something straight out of a shop.

My husband got some very nice ones of my name on him, and he's never had a problem with germs, dirtiness or disease.

a_coleman
11-17-2005, 10:20 AM
My baby has my name on his neck, on his ring finger and again going across his hand like by his knuckles! I have his name on my chest! We have been together for 8 years and married for 5 with 2 kids, so I dont think either of us are going anywhere!

cosmodoll
11-17-2005, 06:45 PM
He doesn't have it yet, but he will have it on his ring finger the week he gets out!! (Didn't have the time/opportunity to have his friend do it before he went in). He swore he would never put a girl's name on him, but he also swore he'd never get married again. Did I rock his world, or what ;) haha

mrsjflores
11-17-2005, 09:04 PM
My Husband Have My Name On His Wrist & On His Hook Up. I Was Very Shock For That One. I Got His Name On My Chest. But The Sad Thing Is Now Where Getting A Divorce. I Don't Know How He Could Cover The One On His Hook-up. I'm Sure The Next Woman Isn't Going To Like That My Name Is On. No Matter What I'm Keeping His Name.

Jillian
11-17-2005, 09:15 PM
my husband has it on his left wrist and his chest

justvicki
11-17-2005, 10:23 PM
On his back between his shoulder blades.

Kingsfan916
11-17-2005, 10:26 PM
Thanks for all of your responses ladies! I feel much better about it now. He will tat my name on his neck next month. He says that it's a sign of love and respect for sticking around through all of this with him. He is definitely my sould mate! I just hope he never regrets it.

TakinItDaybyDay
11-17-2005, 11:03 PM
My fiance has my name across his chest and on his right forearm. He also has our daughter's name across his left forearm. When he got his done, they used brand new needles (new guitar strings), soaked them in purple thunder (refined pruno) for 2 days, and a new gun was built for each guy. Now that tattoo artist is gone and they have a new guy that isn't careful at all, and the guys are sharing needles too. Chris won't get anymore, ofcourse, because he doesn't want to pick up anything.