View Full Version : What to expect, going to Medium Security Prison.

PrisonBound
05-31-2003, 09:01 PM
I got my letter to report to FCI Manchester, which i am told is a medium security prison which I was told by my house arrest PO, can someone please advise me if not only this particular prison but the difference on medium security prisons and camps/low facilities ie: free time, rec options, and coniditions.

Also can you take sunglasses with you because my eyes are very sensitive to the sun, but have no doctor letter for it. Also what do i need to take such as money and anything else.

thanks!

I have to report June 17th.

Dave
Charlotte, NC

deb
05-31-2003, 09:08 PM
Dave,

Welcome to PTO! I'm glad you found us... I'm assuming that the facility is a Federal Facility. If you scroll down on the front page of PTO to the federal facility forum and go in there you will find some information. Also, go under members (on the top of the page) and pm Fed-Ex--he was in Federal and can answer your questions the best...

Hang in there! You will get your answers and we're here for you!!

Deb

Barbara
05-31-2003, 09:10 PM
Hi and welcome to PTO you might try looking in the California forum there are some great post there by Kconnor on prison life. Hope they answer some question for you. Love Barbara