View Full Version : Cheyenne Mountain Re-Entry Center

SlyDaddiesBaby
11-08-2005, 03:09 AM
CMRC is a new facility opened Aug 15,2005 currently has housed about 300 inmates and is to have up to 750 in the next year.

CMRC
2925 E Las Vegas
Colorado Springs CO

Spooksluv
12-26-2005, 09:59 PM
I just found out my homeboy is there is it a good facility?His name is Rickie you should ask your bf if he knows him please

SlyDaddiesBaby
12-27-2005, 01:32 AM
I will have to ask next time he calls, as far as the facility he doesnt like it very much. No personal t.v.s, they are like 7 to a room, they take classes all week long and so on.

scaredinlove
12-28-2005, 06:22 PM
Couple of questions: What type of facility is it? Are the allowed to be sex offenders to be allowed in? How much time do you have to have left before you accepted? If u dont mind me asking. Thank you

timeforchange
01-05-2006, 05:40 PM
Wondering the same thing.What type of facility is it. I just moved from Colorado Springs they were building it at the time that I was there. Is It like community corrections.

SlyDaddiesBaby
01-10-2006, 01:55 AM
Ok Ladies well it is a private facility owned by some company from New Jersey I think. I am not sure if there are sex offenders in there I will have to ask the old man that one but I do know there are violent offenders (my man is one) and I have heard there are a couple lifers too but Sly says they have to fall under the old law where they have a shot a parole (whatever that means). I think in order to be accepted your points have to be low. My man was part of the fellas who opened it up so they volunteered ( hes says the are gunnie pigs). It is a 6 month program after the six months if you dont get paroled I guess you go back to a facility we are trying to figure that one out still and he keeps getting the run around on that question. Me and some other loved ones of the inmates talked about this and many say they think their loved ones are gonna be real pissed, Sly on the other hand would rather be in a facility he says he dont have enough privacy there! It is kinda considered like community corrections just because the criteria of the place, personally I think it is a good idea. My man told me "if all prisons were like this place, i bet the turn around rate would drop real quick, it sux here" haha who knows! Hoped I answered all your questions

SlyDaddiesBaby
06-10-2006, 04:36 AM
Well everyone I just thought I would update this info being how my husband has been in CMRC for 9 months now and he should have been gone 3 months ago!
Visitation is Friday 3:30pm-8:30om
Sat and Sun 8:30 am -2:30 pm
This place is very kick back as far as dress code but they do follow alot of the regulations such as no open toe shoes. The visits are pretty decent and they arent to strick about huggin and so forth.
Although they are telling our men 1 thing and doing anyother, my husband has been there going on 10 months he was supposed to have been moved in March! I hear this is going on alot!

ExPrvtPrisoner
12-17-2006, 05:47 PM
CMRC is a place for inmates that are transitioning back to society or are a technical parole violator. They do not allow sex offenders unless I believe the sex offender has completed there required treatment. It is designed as a place to give inmates that are more then likely not approved for halfway houses or parole a place to go to get a better chance of getting those options. The are required to stay 180 days and complete six classes during those days. The classes focus on the criminal mind and how to change it through tool use. The interesting thing is the program doesn't help with reintegration resources. Like resume building, interviewing, jobs for felons... its another place that gives you a $100 check and a set of clothes and tells you your parole officer will deal with it. What if you are discharging?

ExPrvtPrisoner

SlyDaddiesBaby
04-12-2007, 11:28 PM
The funny thing is its not all thats you say. It is NOW being used for turn arounds and preperation for parole...Thats not how the place opened...My husband ended up doing 11 months there...Because of bed space...also they are now taking 4 month turn arounds....But in the beginning they expected it to be a re-entry program...they told these inmates that if they went there it would almost garentee their parole which is far from true....atleast in my husbands case....and hes been with out a cpod for 5 yrs..has completed everything stated by the parole board and was only 1 yr away from his 75% that most v.o.'s are expected to complete...he still got no love from the parole board.

FightingCDOC
12-23-2007, 09:06 PM
CMRC is not only a joke, they're violating state law at every turn. Not to mention forced religious participation, as well as crappy visits, horrible staff and overall terrible facility. Furthermore, they don't care who they put there, it's all about filling beds. And now they're taking the overflow from El Paso County and others who have Parole Violators that are waiting for a parole hearing (this is illegal...you must be held in a county jail until your parole hearing is completed and you are actually sent back). They have NO organization, they're 12 to a room, and it's general insanity all the time. If anyone else here has a non-Christian loved one there and would like to do something, at the bare minimum about the Christian beliefs they force these guys to recite, please let me know. I've been fighting an will be filing a lawsuit against CEC (the company that owns this one) soon!

eboman
02-16-2008, 04:01 PM
This Place is a Mess and should be Shut down fast. The Medical Department is run by An Insane Person from NewJersey. They FIre People at a drop of a hat.. And the staff Running the place Hides out in their Offices and the Residents Basically run this place. I think the DOC of Colorado should come in and Take over at Once. It is like a Riot Waiting to a happen their.. Get your Loved ones out if you care about their well being. It is all about the 52 dollars a day they get from each Resident from the State and that is it.. They are suppose to be a short term stay and they have had people in there for over a year now.. What is up with that.. And the Folks back in New Jersey are sitting by Blinded By all of this..

DandJ4life
02-17-2008, 12:13 PM
Wow. My husband is there. He hates it to the fullest. He thinks it is a bunch of crap. I keep hearing from people that this place has gone to hell. Im so worried about him. His hearing is coming up, I hope to god they let him back out.

WCR
02-05-2009, 04:52 PM
Found out my ex-fiance is there. Does anyone know how to go about writing a letter to him? From all that's been said I cant decide if this is a good place for him or not? He needs a lot of therapy but he also doesn't need some slack place... he needs punishment or he will just keep doing this stuf.

24jf
02-06-2009, 09:38 AM
Offender Name -- DOC #
c/o CHEYENNE MOUNTAIN RE-ENTRY CENTER
2925 E. Las Vegas Street
Colorado Springs, 80906

I don't know much about this facitlity but most of what I have read is not positive.

seansbabyluv
02-08-2009, 09:39 AM
There are other threads posted about Cheyenne Mountain. From what I understand it's being run by gangs and they take total advantage of new people. It is not a good place to be in spite of what the new management is saying. Check the other forums on Colorado and you'll find out more about it.

beachbumgal
04-30-2015, 07:20 PM
Hi there! First time posting on here so I hope I'm in the right area... My fiancÚ is currently in the Cheyenne mountain ReEntry center, he transferred there about a week ago.. All I've heard is horrible things about that place, and I haven't heard from him in over a week so I'm even more worried. He usually calls everyday. Does anyone know how the call system works at this facility when you first get there? Or know anymore information about this place that might be helpful. Thank you!!!!

Revenwyn
05-15-2015, 06:54 PM
I wonder how my Wiccan boyfriend will fare there...

snowblind
05-22-2015, 10:48 AM
Note when you look at these threads that some are VERY OLD - years old. I know nothing at Cheyenne Mountain. Can you write? It's frustrating that few people are on the Colorado forum anymore. You might call and see if he has a case manager?

beachbumgal
05-22-2015, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I noticed they were old, just wasn't sure if I'd get a reply or not. I actually ended up hearing from my fiancÚ. That Cheyenne facility is a joke. There are so many gangs in there, constantly trying to provoke people to cause drama. It shouldn't even be described as they describe Cheyenne facility on their website, because it's nothing like that. It's a very very crappy place to do your sentence

Carrot
06-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Now I am worried. My brother went there recently and when he talked to his daughter she said he sounded sad. What can a person do to help them?

beachbumgal
06-01-2015, 11:45 PM
Honestly, write them. Put money on the phone so you can talk to them, and if at all possible go visit them!! I was finally approved and able to see my fiancÚ for the first time in 3 months, and he was getting depressed but being able to see me every weekend now has really helped his time be better.

snowblind
06-02-2015, 07:28 AM
That's nice you get to visit, beachbum. It seems these prisons are just infiltrated by gangs and gangbangers. It's outta control and DOC doesn't seem to be able to do anything about it. I agree. Write, talk on the phone and try to go visit - no matter what the prison.

Carrot
06-02-2015, 08:03 AM
I'm glad it was pointed out that some of the posts were old but still it doesn't seem like it has changed. I just feel sick for he was doing so well where he was and had a job and classes. Nobody deserves this kind of treatment.

Carrot
06-04-2015, 09:37 PM
First- I said I would pray about this but then I kept worrying, etc. so I am going to hand it back to God.

Second- maybe this is the only way they can get out and perhaps the situation there is changing. If they are going to increase to 700 or 750 then they must be doing something right.

snowblind
06-05-2015, 10:42 AM
Gosh there is just no rhyme or reason for what DOC does. Carrot what do you mean increase to 700 or 750? Not everyone goes to Cheyenne of course. There has to be some sort of criteria they have to meet.

My guy has been waiting since April 8 for his case manager to do the paperwork and get him into the system for a half way house. Two months the man has been dragging his feet. He says he is busy. Can't be THAT BUSY!!

Carrot
06-05-2015, 10:21 PM
I had read on Prison Talk that they were going to add 750 prisoners there.
I really don't know much about who goes where but I assumed since it is called a re-entry center that it would be getting them ready to get out. I hope that is true. But please don't go by anything I say for I am still trying to learn all this.

I rarely post anything on here. As I was going through Google looking for information about CMRC I found a web site that had these conversations on it. I thought since we logged in that this was private. Does anybody else know about this.

snowblind
06-06-2015, 12:29 PM
No, these conversations are not private. Anyone can look on here without logging in. Rumors run rampant through out DOC. Inmates over hear conversations and they tell someone who tells someone - and before you know it its blow out of proportion. A few years ago there was a rumor that DOC had eliminated mandatory parole. Not true. I doubt Cheyenne could all of a sudden take on 750 inmates. They would have to expand. That would be an enormous undertaking I'm sure. I don't know what the capacity is now, but I don't think 750 - not every inmate goes through that program to be paroled or let out of prison.

Carrot
12-09-2015, 12:38 AM
I wish I felt more comfortable talking on here. Since I found out everyone can see it I hesitate to say much but if anybody wants to send me a private message I will answer it. I like reading the information on here and it does help so I am thankful for it. I start reading things, though, and realize they are 5-10 yrs. old which is confusing. :)

Revenwyn
03-15-2016, 07:29 PM
My boyfriend who is currently there said that they just threw in some extra beds and now he is in a room with 12 rather than 6.

SadGreenEyes
03-25-2016, 11:05 AM
I'm so confused on all this, my man can mostly like go to the halfway house in June. But we have both decided the halfway house out here is not a good idea for him. So next step is getting him to Cheyenne. My question is how long is the program? And once he's done can he be paroled home? Because he's up for Pearl by the time the program's over or maybe even before. Or will he still have to go to the halfway house? I guess I'm worried I just want us to make the right decision we have a 6 month baby he's never even met. Please any feed back helps

Giigglezz14
03-26-2016, 12:05 AM
Hey I Know It Has Been A While Since Anyome Had Been On Here But Just Wondering Does Anyone Know How Long It Takes For Someone Who Just Got Transfered There To Call. My Man Called Me Last Thursday from denco but I missed it because of work && I haven't heared from him. I looked at inmate locator && it says they moved him. Ive already seen 2 letters out this week. Usually he calls me everyday but I haven't received anything. Just wondering if anyone knows how long until he will get to call. He is seat up for a parole hearing in april so fingers crossed he had super low points.

SadGreenEyes
03-26-2016, 12:26 AM
Hey I Know It Has Been A While Since Anyome Had Been On Here But Just Wondering Does Anyone Know How Long It Takes For Someone Who Just Got Transfered There To Call. My Man Called Me Last Thursday from denco but I missed it because of work && I haven't heared from him. I looked at inmate locator && it says they moved him. Ive already seen 2 letters out this week. Usually he calls me everyday but I haven't received anything. Just wondering if anyone knows how long until he will get to call. He is seat up for a parole hearing in april so fingers crossed he had super low points.

So he just got moved to Cheyenne? Did they tell him he has to get done with the program before he can parole? Of you don't mind me asking how many points dies he have?

Giigglezz14
03-26-2016, 02:53 AM
Yes I believe they just moved him there.. Idk when I was wondering why I didn't recieve a call last friday or Saturday && locked on inmate locater && saw he got transfered so idk if they just have him there until his parole hearing which is some time in april or if he has to do the 6 month program. I believe it is under 5 points

SadGreenEyes
03-26-2016, 07:53 AM
OK I was just wondering because my man might get sent there too. But he would be up for parole, before he finished the program. And I heard the have to finish the program before getting released. Will you keep me updated. On how it works, once you talk to your man pplease...

Giigglezz14
03-26-2016, 08:29 AM
Of course I will. Where is your man at now? Hopefully I Talk To Him Soon But Once I Hear From Him I Will Let You Know. It's Driving Me Crazy

SadGreenEyes
03-26-2016, 09:21 AM
His at skyline. I bet girl just hang in there. It's probably just taking them time to process him.

Giigglezz14
03-26-2016, 10:16 AM
Oh okay I see yeah hopefully thats the case. I've heard good && bad things about this place so I'm prob just over thinking

SadGreenEyes
03-26-2016, 10:22 AM
I know it's so hard not to worry, it's hard dealing with at times. How long has your man done?

Giigglezz14
03-26-2016, 12:01 PM
It Really Is Hard Dealing With It But I Can Only Imagine What He Is Going Through && It Kills Me Even More. Well he had a 6 year sentence did 3 years but got into a half way house then first time write up he got sent back on Bs so hes been back in there since late jan. What about yours

SadGreenEyes
03-26-2016, 12:06 PM
He's been in a yr, he got denied halfway house the first time. But can ask for halfway again in june. Most likely I think he will get it. But we both decided the hallway house is a bad idea. So that's why we were thinking he should go to Cheyenne but I heard they could keep him in from 6months to a yr. That's why I want to know how Cheyenne works? Cause if that's the case I guess it's best if he just goes to the Halfway in june. But I don't want him to get sent back over a Lil write up.

Giigglezz14
03-26-2016, 12:28 PM
Oh Okay I See. Yeah Halfway Could Either Go Good Or Bad. I Know They Sent Him There So I Hope They Let Him On Parole. I'm Trying Not To Get To Excited Until I Actually Talk To Him About It Haha. Yeah A Stupid Write Up Im Like Gees

SadGreenEyes
03-26-2016, 12:35 PM
Oh Okay I See. Yeah Halfway Could Either Go Good Or Bad. I Know They Sent Him There So I Hope They Let Him On Parole. I'm Trying Not To Get To Excited Until I Actually Talk To Him About It Haha. Yeah A Stupid Write Up Im Like Gees

Oh, I hope they did girl.

snowblind
03-27-2016, 09:51 AM
I do believe Cheyenne Mountain is considered a "half way house", but it does have a "program". It's considered a "re-entry" program, but they don't always get paroled from there according to what I have read. I'm sure you can call the facility and talk to someone who can answer your questions. I call the half way houses (community corrections) and ask questions. Almost everyone at any facility I have called is nice and helpful. There are 22,000 people in prison in Colorado so don't think you are the only one who is calling with questions.

My guy was denied parole in 2014 and then two half way house referrals last summer and then parole again 2015. He has only six points, but IDK that that has anything to do with community corrections. Why would they care what the points are at DOC??

SadGreenEyes
03-27-2016, 03:35 PM
My man just got reclassified he began with 7 points now he has -1. He's done every group you can think of has certificates from each over 10 certificates. So I'm hoping that helps this time he try to get halfway house.

snowblind
03-27-2016, 06:41 PM
Yeah, my guy has done the same. In fact, he jokes that he could teach the classes himself. He had to take a parenting class and he has no children. He was classified in a janitor class and a flagging class and then anger management and everything else in between.

Revenwyn
03-27-2016, 07:56 PM
I do believe Cheyenne Mountain is considered a "half way house", but it does have a "program". It's considered a "re-entry" program, but they don't always get paroled from there according to what I have read. I'm sure you can call the facility and talk to someone who can answer your questions. I call the half way houses (community corrections) and ask questions. Almost everyone at any facility I have called is nice and helpful. There are 22,000 people in prison in Colorado so don't think you are the only one who is calling with questions.

My guy was denied parole in 2014 and then two half way house referrals last summer and then parole again 2015. He has only six points, but IDK that that has anything to do with community corrections. Why would they care what the points are at DOC??

Just talked to my guy at Cheyenne Mountain. It's not considered a halfway house.

He says the average stay is a year.

SadGreenEyes
03-27-2016, 08:16 PM
Thank you so f for all your feed back it really helps. So my man is leaving it all up to me. He can go for halfway in june, or go to Cheyenne

Revenwyn
03-27-2016, 08:17 PM
Thank you so f for all your feed back it really helps. So my man is leaving it all up to me. He can go for halfway in june, or go to Cheyenne

My guy has been told that he might need a halfway house AFTER Cheyenne. So that might be the outcome too.

SadGreenEyes
03-27-2016, 08:27 PM
My guy has been told that he might need a halfway house AFTER Cheyenne. So that might be the outcome too.

Ya, so it best just let him try to get halfway house first if that's the out come. We were just trying go avoid the whole halfway house. Too many problems come with the halfway house. Did your man get any violent charges? Cause I heard it's harder go get halfway if you get violent charges. Mine didn't Grand Theft Auto but it was aggravated

Revenwyn
03-27-2016, 08:47 PM
Sad thing is my guy isn't even guilty of what he was charged with. He was locked up "just in case" he was a danger. Accidentally walked in on his developmentally disabled sister in the bathroom. She can't talk but they couldn't stop her screaming so his parents decided he molested her because he had been seen watching porn the night before (they are fundamentalist Christians.) Because it was a disabled person, that's why they locked him up just in case. He's been in over twelve years.

NONE of his other siblings believe he is guilty (and he has a bunch.)

SadGreenEyes
03-27-2016, 09:13 PM
Wow, 12yrs how long did he get. We're you with him before he got locked up?

Revenwyn
03-27-2016, 09:23 PM
He got 4y to Life. However, the fact that he's in a re-entry center (and has been for the year) is a good sign. He's up for parole again in April, and it looks like he has everything required to get out.

We weren't together as a couple before, but we were best friends since we were 12 (I've known him for 22 years.) We were homeschooled and grew up in a cult where dating was forbidden. His family moved when we were 17 and forbade him to contact me. At 20 I decided I would take matters in my own hands and tell him how I felt ever since I was 12 and his parents told me that he was dead rather than they had him sent to prison. They apparently told him that I was dead too.

I found out 7 years later, after I had already married, that they had lied to me. I started writing him in 2010 via jPay and joined this site shortly after I got a response to my letter some 6 months later (he was debating whether to open that can of worms since I was married.) Three years later we couldn't keep the feelings out of our letters anymore though.

Don't judge me, I'm actually STILL married. I loved him but I also loved my husband and it was a relief when pretty much the same day, without them talking to each other, they both mentioned that they would be fine with polyamory. All three of us want this to work out, and we were going to be a triad... however, my husband has severe lupus and has been in the hospital for four months now and probably will not survive much longer. He has actually called my man and begged him to marry me once he's gone. This was a no-brainer for my guy. Had his parents not manipulated things we would be married right now and I would never have met my husband.

Yeah I know, weird, convoluted story.

SadGreenEyes
03-27-2016, 09:59 PM
I'm definitely not going to judge you, you live your life to the fullest and do what makes you happy. And hey if they are both good with it even better

Giigglezz14
04-10-2016, 01:53 PM
I Finally Got To Talk To My Man. Yayyy!! He Has A Parole Hearing At The End Of This Month && Gets To Put Out A Request For A Halfway House Next Month. He Didn't Say He Had To Finish Any Programs Before Leaving

Giigglezz14
04-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Has Anyone Been To Visitation Here? If So How Did It Go?

snowblind
04-11-2016, 02:52 PM
Never been to that facility. But, glad you got to talk to him and he's up for a HWH next month. How long has he been there? CRMC, right?

Giigglezz14
04-11-2016, 06:03 PM
Yeah CMRC. He hot moved there around a month ago. Yeah I can't wait I hope he gets approved! I just sent out my app for visitation today

Revenwyn
04-12-2016, 04:15 PM
Yeah CMRC. He hot moved there around a month ago. Yeah I can't wait I hope he gets approved! I just sent out my app for visitation today

My man has been in CMRC for almost a year. Chances are if he has just been moved there he will not actually be paroled just yet. According to my guy, you have to spend minimum of 6 months in their program, usually a year. If you were sent there soon after a parole date they take that into consideration and if you would have been there a year before you're released you're usually good to go.

I live in Arkansas so I haven't been able to visit him (long story; haven't seen him in 16 years, since he moved to Colorado) so I don't know how visitation goes. Sorry!

Giigglezz14
04-12-2016, 06:02 PM
Awe Yeah I Doubt That He Is Going To Get Parole. I Wonder If They Will Deny Him The Half Way House Until The 6 Months Are Up. I Hope Not. If Anything We Only Have Around A Year Left Yay!!!! Hopefully Yours Gets Out Soon. I Hear CMRC Is A Shit Hole. They Have To Sleep With 11 Other Guys Haha

shoutn
08-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Has anyone heard if Bent is closing their facility?

nancyginnm
08-12-2016, 09:19 PM

There's been rumors for a few years that they were gonna close Bent and KCCC

Lalalauren
08-18-2016, 12:28 PM

Why would you post this on the CMRC thread..

Revenwyn
08-18-2016, 03:39 PM
Why would you post this on the CMRC thread..

Because some people apparently don't know how message boards work.

Revenwyn
03-12-2017, 03:45 AM
Just to let people know there's currently a chicken pox outbreak at CMRC.

Revenwyn
04-23-2017, 02:49 AM
CMRC has been sold to the GEO group.

This does not bode well for our men in there. They have a habit of finding little things to give them infractions for so they can extend the sentence. Longer sentence = more money for them.

A few men have died of starvation at other of their facilities. I'm worried about mine; at 120 pounds he has nothing to lose, and I don't have the money for a package.

Carrot
05-07-2017, 09:35 PM
May, 2017 I am very concerned that part of this prison, CMRC, does not air conditioning-just part of it and the part that doesn't is hot. I got concerned when talking to my brother today and he mentioned it. There is just so much they can do or say as prisoners but I feel it needs to be looked into. If you have somebody there ask them about it. You need to be aware for hot men in a confined place could cause problems.

Revenwyn
05-08-2017, 07:58 PM
May, 2017 I am very concerned that part of this prison, CMRC, does not air conditioning-just part of it and the part that doesn't is hot. I got concerned when talking to my brother today and he mentioned it. There is just so much they can do or say as prisoners but I feel it needs to be looked into. If you have somebody there ask them about it. You need to be aware for hot men in a confined place could cause problems.

My guy is currently at CMRC right now as well, and yeah he's telling me how hot it's been.

They have several large fans going in the areas where air conditioning is not working. And they're trying to fix it but right now the company that owns it is in the middle of being bought out by a larger corporation and so there's bigger fish to fry right now.

Yeah, CMRC is private.

But as far as the men causing problems, the men sent here are basically the model prisoners receiving any treatment programs they need to be considered parole eligible. They aren't your typical guys.

casey88
07-11-2017, 10:35 AM
My man just got moved here yesterday from DRDC. He was eligible for parole July 9th 2017 and it says he's hearing is Aug 2017! This should be a good thing that he was moved here right?? His mandatory release date is Jan 2019 so hopefully he will get paroled next month or maybe they will make him due like 6 months or something then get released. 6 months is so much better then 2019!! Also does anyone know if the approved visiting applications follow them? DRDC told me they do but when I called Cheyenne this morning they told me that they don't know and I have to call on Friday and talk to the Sargent that's in charge of visits. I was hoping to visit on Saturday and since he's not that far I would still like to visit.

nancyginnm
07-11-2017, 11:45 AM
My man just got moved here yesterday from DRDC. He was eligible for parole July 9th 2017 and it says he's hearing is Aug 2017! This should be a good thing that he was moved here right?? His mandatory release date is Jan 2019 so hopefully he will get paroled next month or maybe they will make him due like 6 months or something then get released. 6 months is so much better then 2019!! Also does anyone know if the approved visiting applications follow them? DRDC told me they do but when I called Cheyenne this morning they told me that they don't know and I have to call on Friday and talk to the Sargent that's in charge of visits. I was hoping to visit on Saturday and since he's not that far I would still like to visit.

CRMC is a re-entry facility. He was sent there due to his parole eligibility date. It is a private prison so the visiting list may not have followed him but they usually do.

casey88
07-11-2017, 11:53 AM
CRMC is a re-entry facility. He was sent there due to his parole eligibility date. It is a private prison so the visiting list may not have followed him but they usually do.

Thank you! I'm hoping it did, I guess we will find out on Friday.

saoirse1
07-11-2017, 06:17 PM
It has been my experience that the visitation approvals are facility specific and don't follow them, that is why you have to send the application to the facility they are assigned to.

casey88
07-17-2017, 03:30 PM
I was able to visit on Saturday. It was so awesome to have my approved application follow him from DRDC! I got there at 9am and didn't leave till 4pm. It was soo nice!! Thank you all for all your help.