View Full Version : Know of someone in St tammany or Covington jail in Louisiana

shawn492002
11-07-2005, 05:22 PM
My brother is there and we are trying to get him transfered to Texas.He was sentence to 12 years hard labor and a 5 year sentence to run concurrent.He had 4 drug charges and one pistol charge then he was a ex convict in Texas.This is a lot of time and I need to help my little brother .

dusty723
11-27-2005, 04:55 PM
he'll probably be sent somewhere else my fiancee was there for one month

mamicita
11-29-2005, 07:25 AM
i asume you want to send him to tx to be closer around where ya at...but texas prisons are alot worse than louisiana ones....thats a well fact and i know.

AWOL3
08-15-2006, 08:52 PM
My boyfriend was only at St. Tammany Parish for a few days before they transferred him to Madison Parish.

bubslildevil
08-18-2007, 08:19 AM
St. Tammany parish jail sucks! I was there for about 2 months and I can say from first hand experince the place is the dirtiest place ive ever seen in my life. I dont know about the mens side but the womens side is disgusting. Spiders all over the place so 1 little spider bite turned into staph infection us in the dorm would clean the best we could but it was never CLEAN the guys would come clean the showers once every 2 months, the food there is the worst every dinner was a nasty sandwich and either a cookie or apple. Meat? once we had fried chicken the rest of the time some kind of thrown togther crap the Co's werent to bad which was good there was a few that could be B's (lol) all in all the inmates were okay too nothin to worry about there.I myself will never step foot in La again in this lifetime so there will never been a chance Ill end up there again.So to ya'll that have loved ones in there, bear with them if they have attitudes its defentally for a reason, I feel for the inmates there... Take care and God Bless all ya'll

LoriLynnLee
09-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Madison parish is an awful place =/ AWOL - get him out of there if you can