View Full Version : Policy on Transfer 05.01.140/Unsecured Level I Facilities

DJB's Wife
11-04-2005, 08:18 PM
Does anyone have this policy? I have the policy but do not have attachment H. Attachment H is suppose to be a list of Level I facilities (not Secured Level I that is Attachent G).

My husband that I love to death, but drives me crazy at times, is trying to prove that Baraga Level I is an unsecured facility. I know Lansing goes back and forth on whether there is even such a thing as unsecured level I facilities. If he can get someone to listen that Baraga is an unsecured facility then his time he spent there will count and he can attempt to be moved below the bridge. Camp Cusino is telling him that it was secured so he has to start all over. He's stressing because he can't get into AOP at Cusino and Lehman offers 5 or 6 sessions of AOP. If he waits to June to get to Lehman and hope he gets right into AOP (unlikely), he won't be done before he sees the board.

I've been stressed these last few weeks with other family stuff. I need to re-group a little before I begin fighting this battle.

mabear
11-05-2005, 06:29 AM
http://www.beyondaustin.com/docs/mdocs/PD%2005.01.140%2007-15-02.pdf

DJB's Wife
11-05-2005, 10:42 AM
Thanks Mabear. According to this, hubby is correct. However, the policy was revised 12/19/03. I requested it through FIA, but no Schedule H. I'll keep looking. If not, I'll go back to Lansing.

I guess I'm done re-grouping and ready to fight this battle.

mrsking
12-14-2005, 06:47 PM
just wanted to let you know that my man has been at camp lehman for about 8mo. and still can't get in that class.
there is no way he can be done before his parole hearing