View Full Version : Solano- Lock down

nenlo
10-25-2005, 04:33 PM
Does anyone have a love one in Solano? If so is he a northern hispanic?
Just have a couple questions? First of all how do you cope with the lock down, not being able to see him?
It's driving me crazy.....

Cliffas
10-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Does anyone have a love one in Solano? If so is he a northern hispanic?
Just have a couple questions? First of all how do you cope with the lock down, not being able to see him?
It's driving me crazy.....my lil carnal (brother) is a northerner in solano he got 10 yrs. they call himm lil smokey from watson, and as far as seeing him I won't be able to see him till he gets out,since Im on probation, but think of it this way well there on lockdown you know there safe.

Cliffas
10-30-2005, 01:38 AM
my lil brother is a northener who's doing 10 yrs in salono, they call him lil smokey frm watson, and as far as not seeing cause of lockdown, at lest u know there O.K.

nenlo
10-30-2005, 02:47 AM
Is he in level 2 or 3?

Cliffas
11-02-2005, 04:18 AM
he's level 3 just recieved a letter today, there still on lockdown, are they still recieving packages, cause my carnalito didn't get his yet.

nenlo
11-04-2005, 01:55 AM
What building?

aagmeb
11-04-2005, 04:33 PM
My husband's in Solano and has been on lockdown since Sept. 17. We're doing OK... getting by on letters, letters and more letters! =) We have no choice but to just keep focusing on our letters and trying to keep our communication going. He's a lifer so we have a LONG way to go and many more lockdowns to go through. But we're doing OK.

nenlo
11-05-2005, 12:18 AM
aagmeb-
Is your man in level 3? Is he a Northern Hispanic?

aagmeb
11-06-2005, 09:17 PM
No, he's in Level II, Four Yard. This is his first level II, and his 6th prison. He's traveled all over... courtesy of CDC. ha ha. He just got transferred about 6 months ago from Soledad because his points dropped. Last week he told me that he was predicting they'd be off lockdown by Thanksgiving. But yesterday I talked to his mom and she said that he told her the other day that it's looking more like Christmas. I hope it's soon!

aagmeb
11-06-2005, 09:18 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot... yes, he's a northern hispanic. =)

nenlo
11-07-2005, 03:55 AM
My man been on lock down since he arrived to Solano.
All Nothern Hispanics were already in lock down, so he was just put in the mix...
He has been there since May......:( Have'nt seen him....
I hate the system...
This is first time in prison for him.
He was at classification in San Quentin and then Solano........Fun
He is going to be reviewed within these two weeks according to his conselor,
so I'm hoping he will go to level II,
but I better be wishing for yard 3..then....not yard 4...If they are on lock down....

Pinky99
11-07-2005, 11:05 PM
My cousin is a Northerner and he's been at Solano for 3 years now. Thankfully he'll be coming home next year, if he stays out of trouble. :rolleyes:

He's a Level II on Yard 3 and luckily he is hardly ever on lockdown. He has a lot of homeboys on Yard 1 which is a Level III. When I've gone to visit him he says that the homeboys on Yard 1 tell him that it's all bad over there because they get to phone action, no visits, etc.... To be honest with you, I don't see the Northerners coming off lockdown on Yard 1 any time soon because when they are let out they "take off" as soon as they're out. :shrug:

nenlo
11-08-2005, 03:25 AM
I'm so glad that my man is getting his re-classification this week.....
It was scheduled for last Thursday but the counselor decided to go on vacation......Stupid......... so hopefully they meet with him and will move him to Yard 3 ;)

aagmeb
11-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Yard 4 hasn't been bad. They've had little "mini lockdowns" here 'n there in the last 8 months, but they've never interfered with visiting until this one. The other lockdowns have been for 2 or 3 days during the week, and visiting was never interrupted. Luckily I got a phone call from my husband this morning telling me that Yard 4 is now off of lockdown and asked if I'd be going this weekend. I answered, "Of course!!!" Hopefully your man gets into Yard 3 because they've never been on lockdown as long as we've been there. But Yard 4 really isn't that bad either. Wish you luck!!! =)

nenlo
11-15-2005, 01:42 AM
Hi aagmeb....
Just keeping you updated.....My man has not been moved levels yet.....I talked to his counselor today and he told me that, he has made his request to move my man to a level II but that it takes a couple of weeks? to get it approved?
Do you know how long it takes?A couple of weeks that's a bunch of horse sh**......He has not been an any trouble due to the fact that he has been on lock down ever since he has been in solano.....

hdbabygirl05
11-17-2005, 03:31 PM
As of last night,on the level 3 yard Blacks and Southerners are locked down again. I got a call this morning from my ol man saying that there's a bunch of riots jumping off over there. Seems they are doing them in waves. Probably no visiting this weekend as the whole Institution has absoultely no movement right now.

aagmeb
11-17-2005, 07:55 PM
Yeah, it doesn't surprise me. CDC isn't usually too quick to make any kind of move, even if it has a positive impact. They move slower than molasses. Actually, I really do think that all state departments do but that's beside the fact. My husband was in Soledad and went to classification in November. At classification they had asked him if he had any choice of where he'd like to go. He wanted to stay in Soledad, level 3 because he had been there for a couple of years already and had no problems. Prior to Soledad he had had problems at the other prisons he had been in. His 2nd choice was to be moved to San Quentin. He never once proposed Solano. But in February they called him in and told him that they were transferring him to Solano and that he needed to have everything transpacked in 2 weeks. It took them a month to finally transfer him; he was mad because he had all of his belongings transpacked for an entire month. But he finally made it to Solano in March. We're personally glad that he didn't get his choices because it's so much easier for me to go and visit him. Hope it doesn't take too long for them to decide when/if your man will be going to level 2. But with CDC, who knows. Good luck! =)

aagmeb
11-17-2005, 07:56 PM
My husband called me this morning and he's not on lockdown. He said visiting is still scheduled as normal for yard 4. I'm hoping there won't be another lockdown for his yard so soon... I was hatin' that 2 months that I couldn't see him.

carlo'slady04
11-18-2005, 01:14 AM
Nenlo:
My boyfriend is presently at csp solano he is in yard 2 and he is a northern hispanic. I know this past year has been very hard they have been on lock down since march they got off for one week and another riot broke and they've been on ever since. I was kind of lucky in a sense because my boyfrien was put in the hole he didn't get charged with anything just spent some time in there so we had non-contact visits but i havent been able to hold him or kiss him since march. It is so hard to go throuh this and sometimes i feel unmotivated and want to call it quits but what keeps me going is knowing that he loves me and that tomorrow will always be a better day. It's hard to cope but in the long run it is worth it. I look at it this way if the day comes that i cant take this seperation no longer and decide to walk away than i would know that it wasn't for me but atleast for the time being i made hi happy and gave himhope. Hopefully that never happends but thats what i think about and tell myself to keep me motivated and calm.

DREAMYLATINA
11-18-2005, 05:01 PM
My man is in Soledad northside hispanic. Level III and they are not on lock down.

nenlo
11-25-2005, 02:31 AM
Carlo's lady04:
Hi....So let me brake it down to you, now whats going on........first of all...I mad because my man did get his re-classification with the committee but they have not moved him levels yet.....I called his counselor but, he is never there so, I called the counselor supervisor and he told me that it takes a couple of weeks......that's a bunch of B.S................. Do you know how long it really takes take? My man dropped points, I would think since they been on lock down what could they possibly do?
So now he will be in level 2. Once he gets moved, this means... I get to go and see him....About freaken time.............. I haven't since him since May....
(My man) in his letter tells me to- bug the hell out of them or else they will take there sweet time.....What do you think I should do?

carlo'slady04
12-09-2005, 08:58 PM
i think u should bug the hell out of them there ass holes... yeah so my mans on yard 2 and theyre sti;; on lockdown its getting unverable so the black got into it with the southerners and they only had them on lockdown for 3 weeks there off lockdown now that shit is so not fait especially since the northerners have been on lockdown since may my man says to call the prison and complain and bug them about getting them off lock down but i dont know who to call do u ? well ur lucky ur mans dropping down to a level 2 its a lot less stressful and their isnt that much drama their i wish my boyfriend could drop down to a level 2 but i dont think thats gonna happen any time soon well get back at me when u get some time. i wish i could chat with u my yahoo is Email address removed per PTO policy look me up and drop me some lines k well take care and be strong for ur man its all worth it in the long run.

nenlo
12-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Crazy huh.....The Northerns have to ride hard because of the messed up system....I woud love to give them a piece of my mind.....
Carlos lady: PM me so we can talk and do something about this F-up system.
Even though my man is dropping levels, I will still back you up on what they do to our Northerns guys......
They still have not moved him......I call everyday.....Same BS....just different day...I though of going up there this week and asking them what the hell is going on?....What do you think?

tceaxlaisf9876
12-18-2005, 12:58 AM
Yes I know someone in Solano S. Pris. Although I have no contact with him. Can someone tell me what Prison is like for Hispanics who are in for Murder? Are they Treated the same as they do Child killers or Rapist? I Am new to this, so I don't know exactly what I can and can not type.:confused:

aagmeb
12-19-2005, 07:24 PM
My husband's in Solano, Level 2, doing a 15-to-life for 2nd degree murder. He's doing OK. He's treated the same as everyone else. He's also a northern hispanic and I do notice a big difference in the way northern hispanics are treated by the COs. For example, administration said there was "grouping" on the yard. The other group segment was off lockdown the following week. The northern hispanics were on lockdown for 2 months! I don't get it because nothing even happened on the yard. Then on another yard, still level 2, a riot kicks off. 3 buildings are still on lockdown, but otherwise the rest of the yard is off of lockdown and they're getting visits! I don't get it...