View Full Version : What Mississippi Prison or Jail is your loved one at?

Pages : 1 [2]

I-Care
03-15-2008, 02:08 PM
"I-Care" hangs her head in shame.. WHY that these abbreviations always confuse me.. YES, I am so dumb...Walnut Grove Youth facility
That one ALWAYS throws me a curve it seems like. WGYF...
THANKS sorry, I have forgotten this one several times..DUHHH????

ladysmokeblower
03-18-2008, 10:10 PM
My exhusband is at Marshall County Correctional Facility outside Holly Springs in North Mississippi.

Mrs.Glamma
03-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Welcome ladysmokeblower! We are glad you found us.

I-Care
03-19-2008, 05:42 AM
Welcome "ladysmoke blower".. I have friends who are there( MCCF) and I have heard nothing but good from this facility. Maybe "not enough portion" of foods but decent food and visits there are good. How long has your love one been there?? I visited there a few years ago..

Strawberrybelle
03-28-2008, 04:08 PM
My son (19) is currently at CMCF for R & C. I will update this post when he gets to his final place.

I-Care
03-29-2008, 09:29 AM
"Strawberry"..Welcome to MS PTO... As you know we hate to see anyone need this website but we do and it is wonderful.. None of us asked to be walking in this "valley" but at least here we have freinds to walk the walk with us as much as possible via internet ..
Bless You & Yours!!!

patticake
04-02-2008, 09:31 AM
I too am a little out of touch with my Welcomes!!! All these new people is so exciting............WELCOME TO PTO!!

jollyjoke
04-08-2008, 08:37 AM
My brother is a CMCF. He has been there less than a week. My family & I can't wait to hear from him!

PTO-29412
04-09-2008, 02:01 PM
Have you read the Classification and CMCF 411 thread here in the CMCF forum? You should hear from him on this weekend

jollyjoke
04-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Yes, I did read it. For about the past 4 weeks he has been in county jail and the rules changed according to who was there at the time so I wasn't sure what to believe about when he could call.

Is there any way to find out when he will call? There's only one phone in my family which accepts collect calls. My parents are planning to camp out at that house all weekend but it would be nice to have some idea as to when.

Mrs.Glamma
04-09-2008, 06:14 PM
No way to know when. Depends on when he attempts the call. Sorry. After this though, you all can arrange a time from from x-x.
Enjoy the call when it comes in! :)

jollyjoke
04-10-2008, 06:21 AM
OK, thanks. I'll tell my parents to pack their bags for the weekend. They can't wait to hear from him so I'm sure they won't mind!

edsis
04-10-2008, 08:22 PM
:o Hi! I am fairly new to this. My brother is at the CMCF and I need all the support I can get.

jollyjoke
04-11-2008, 05:06 AM
Hi! I am new also. How long has he been there? Have you talked to him yet?

patticake
04-15-2008, 10:06 PM
welcome jollyjoke and edsis! my son is at LCCF, Carthage.

smalls06
04-15-2008, 11:05 PM
my ex bf (its complicated) is at WGYCF...

markmullins57
04-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Hi!
I am markmullins57. I have a nephew (who's more of a little brother/foster son/ best friend) in CMCF and is probably headed to WCCF.

patticake
04-25-2008, 01:24 PM
markmullins welcome to ms PTO!

jollyjoke
04-25-2008, 02:17 PM
Just wanted to update where my brother is. He is now in Bolivar County. He's been there a week. We've only gotten one 5 minute phone call saying he'd been moved. Can't wait to really hear from him.

I-Care
04-26-2008, 05:50 AM
Hello Mark,
Hope MS PTO helps you as much as it helps so many folks..
Welcome !!!!

fyrenspyce
04-26-2008, 07:39 PM
Hey everyone. I have a cousin at Leakesville. I have yet to start contact with him. I saw him a few months ago at his mother's funeral and haven't written to him. I feel really bad, but not sure what to say! Hopefully I will find the words to write soon!

Also, my fiance is currently incarcerated in NC, but hopefully will be transferred to a MS facility after we are married in a few months. So I may be popping up here a bit more often! I just wanted to say hello. Hope you are all doing well.

Ginger

Mrs.Glamma
04-26-2008, 09:51 PM
Welcome Fryenspyce.
Perhaps you can start contact with your cousin by cards, with just a quick, hey hang in there, thinking about you etc. until you find the words you need.

Congratulations on your pending marriage. I do not want to be the bearer of bad news but do not want you to set your sights on something that myay not be possible. Are you aware that Mississippi is not a member of the Inmate Interstate Corrections Compact? That means MDOC does not participate in state to state tranfers of inmates. This was the case a few years ago and I just verified it on MDOC website to be sure I was giving you accurate information. Sorry.

All my best

I-Care
04-27-2008, 08:08 AM
Fryenspyce, Welcome!! We have several here who visit at Leakesville seeing their love one's. I am sure if you have any questions they may can help.

Thanks Glamma... If Fryenspyce is like me I would rather know than be shocked if things do not work out as planned. My question is if it is a Fed. prison in NC and would that make a difference? She did not say and I was only "wondering" about that. Fed. prisons MAY be different, I really do not know but I do know that MS GLAMMA is very wise to the rules and regs and probably is on target here. Thanks much MS GLAMMA.. Best to know what is in front of you than to be hit blind sided..As my deceased Dad used to say, " no need in being like and osterich with your head in the sand". In other words best to look it straight in and KNOW the truths..

Bye for now..

Mrs.Glamma
04-27-2008, 10:04 AM
Ahh, now here is the wise one..MS I-Care... GOOD THINKING!!
I never even thought about Federal! That is a different ballgame, altogether which I know nothing about. Others here do though.
Fryenspyce, hope it all works out!

ladymst
04-29-2008, 03:48 PM
I have been reading the forums for a couple of months but finally just registered today. My sweet one spent a month in a city jail then transfered to Forrest County where he has been for almost 4 months (3 months since sentenced).

After many letters of hardship, phone calls, voicemails and even a letter to my state rep I am hoping he will be transfered to Marion/Walthall CCF very soon.

mybabysbabe
05-01-2008, 11:13 AM
my babe is currently in OK. City FTC waiting to be trans. to Miss. Yazoo City Med. FCI. He'll stay there for the remainder of his sentence. So I'm going to move there to be close to him. Hows the town there? Whats the cost of living and all? Please pm me with additional info, THank you very much!!

jessnkat
05-02-2008, 08:47 PM
my babe is currently in OK. City FTC waiting to be trans. to Miss. Yazoo City Med. FCI. He'll stay there for the remainder of his sentence. So I'm going to move there to be close to him. Hows the town there? Whats the cost of living and all? Please pm me with additional info, THank you very much!!

Yazoo City is at the southern end of the Mississippi Delta - the poorest area of this country. There is not much there at all. The good news is that it's only about 45 minutes (or less) to the north of Jackson (our capitol city). Once you cross over the Yazoo River bridge on the north side of the town - you'll see the flatest land you'll EVER see (used to mean I was home before my folks left Greenville!) Not much help, I know.

patticake
05-08-2008, 02:58 PM
Hey ya'll! welcome fryenspyce, ladymist and mybabysbabe......Honey there is noth'in in Yazoo! Like Kat said, jackson, or northGrenada, SouthHaven, Memphis......North Jackson would probably be your best bet. If you are in OKC now, you'll want to get closer to Jackson.

littlesis1
05-14-2008, 07:54 PM
My brother was moved to Parchman today for long term A&D. Does anyone have any information about this unit? What will his days consist of? Thanks for any info.:confused:

lionessden
05-15-2008, 07:12 AM

Hi baby, don't know much about Yazoo but I lived about 30 miles of Southhaven and it was a nice place in the 80s, not too small not too big. I also lived in Pearl just outside Jackson, it was small but nice 80s also. Hope things work out for you!

lionessden
05-15-2008, 07:26 AM
I have been reading the forums for a couple of months but finally just registered today. My sweet one spent a month in a city jail then transfered to Forrest County where he has been for almost 4 months (3 months since sentenced).

After many letters of hardship, phone calls, voicemails and even a letter to my state rep I am hoping he will be transfered to Marion/Walthall CCF very soon.

Hi lady, I just went through the same. My son had been in Leakesville 2 long years and we(MawMaw PawPaw and our grandkids)(my son's 2 kids) we did not have the means to visit him (6 hrs from us). We finally got the hardship transfer and got to visit for the first time last Sunday! Can't wait for this Sunday! Please keep us updated. If you have any questions just ask. Lots of great people here!!!!!!!!! All very willing to help when they can.

And a huge PTO welcome to all the newbies, sorry we have to meet under these circumstances but nice to meet you and all those I haven't met before, nice to meet yall too!:thumbsup:

AudraeG
05-17-2008, 09:13 PM
My children's father is at Harrison County Jail awaiting to be sent to Rankin County for processing. He was sentenced to 10 yrs on April 21st. 20 months served.

AudraeG
05-18-2008, 10:21 PM
He is at Harrison County awaiting transfer to Rankin County for processing and placement. I am praying that he is placed somewhere close enough to see him.

RAINMAKER
06-21-2008, 08:21 AM
My husband is at R & C in Pearl now after spending six weeks at county. I'm hoping he will get to call me soon. Not knowing what is happening to him is the hardest part.

patticake
06-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Hang in there Rainmaker, yes that is the hardest, the not knowing...You can write him at Rankin and after a couple weeks there he will be able to call you.

arthurswifey
06-24-2008, 02:20 PM
MY husband is currently incarcerated at Leake County Correctional Facility .

I-Care
06-25-2008, 06:45 AM
"msra.gray"..Welcome and looking froward to what you can share with us about Leake Co. I learn about certain facilities by posts from love one's. I hope that Mississippi PTO can help you in many ways.. If you like to "chat with friends" please see the "Hospitality" forum. It just gives us a means to just chat and sometimes let our minds drift from the "sting" of our love one's being in prison for a brief moment...

ProudNuMom
07-04-2008, 02:33 AM
My boyfriend is currently located at South MS Correctional Institution.

I-Care
07-04-2008, 07:04 AM
ProudNuMom.. Hope you get to visit your love one soon at SMCI.
Welcome to MS PTO..

Jenny's Mom
08-25-2008, 10:26 AM
My daughter is in CMCF...and it sounds horrible.

Mrs.Glamma
08-25-2008, 06:12 PM
Glad you found your way "home"

I-Care
08-26-2008, 06:45 AM
Jenny's Mom..Welcome.. I have a female Cousin at CMCF. It is not easy by any means there. No choices for them to go elsewhere unless their crime and point system makes them "A" custody & then only if their physically able to work can they go to a sattelite program or to another facility. Hope your Daughter can just stay busy and does not have long to serve.

~sting~
08-26-2008, 02:59 PM
my wife is currently held at cmcf2 at rankin county in pearl ms.:(

edsis
08-28-2008, 05:24 PM
My brother is currently in CMCF in Pearl, MS. If anyone has someone in CMCF 3A and would like to talk please let me know I really have a hard time with this.

jayluvsme
09-02-2008, 10:16 AM
My husband is in Greenwood D.C.F(Delta Correctional Facility)

kimjj
09-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Why are these posts so old? I am forum and internet stupid so excuse me if I am missing something. My husband to be is in South Mississippi Correctional Institution. He has been there 9 months now. I would love to find others whose somebody is there too.

patticake
10-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Hi and welcome to all the newcomers. My son is now at LCCF.

Lynzww
10-20-2008, 02:50 AM
My partner is going to CMCF. I am nervous, but we are hoping it is going to be better than county jail.

arthurswifey
10-20-2008, 04:58 AM
hi and welcome to all the newcomers. My son is now at lccf. my husband is at lccf also , so how does he like it there ???

sher1964
10-20-2008, 08:15 AM
My boyfriend is SMCI UNIT 2

Shaemc
10-26-2008, 02:50 PM
My son was just moved from Rankin Cty to EMCF in Meridian. This is all new for us because as our only son and youngest child, he was never in any trouble.I am scared for him and worried as is understandable, and have no idea about visitation or anythin like that.

tattooedabercro
10-26-2008, 10:43 PM
My fiance just got transferred to Parchman Farm/MSP, Unit 32, from Central. Any info on Unit 32 would be greatly appreciated. :( He's only got a year sentence but is under investigation for another issue. How do things work over there (visitation from out of state, mail, etc.)?

Sondra4Thalia
10-30-2008, 07:23 PM
my friend is serving life at CMCF

buddhamom
10-31-2008, 11:55 AM
My son has been at Rankin since Oct. 1st. Should eventually be transferred to Leakesville.

sfh
12-03-2008, 07:13 PM
My son called from Wilkinson County Facility at 2:49 Monday morn, he was being moved to the one near jacksonville, I believe it is the center for recieving and classifying. We are hoping he is going to be moved to Marshall County which be about 6 hours closer, but still 6 hours away. Thanks for all the hope and comfort this site gives us.

my son's father is currently in Marshall County Correctional Facility. i am in Los Angeles. We recently visited him for the first time in almost 10 years. it is so hard to get out there from here but it was so worth it. this is my first time in the forum and I want to express my appreciation to everyone for the information, honesty, and comraderie.

mayrabug8
12-09-2008, 12:25 PM
My is at T.C.C.F which is TALLACHIE in Tutwiler, Mississippi I have not seen him since last year December 2007 very sad but as soon as i get everything in order I will go out there how ever I need to obtain some guideline book for their facility for visiting in calilfornia we had one but it seems that TCCF doesn't have one i guess very confused !!!!!!:angry::angry:

LJHope_04
01-24-2009, 11:33 PM
My fiance is in Southern Mississippi Correctional Facility in Leakesville.

BabyGirl7595
02-05-2009, 09:25 PM
Mine is in SMCI (Leakesville).

Ms.Magnolia
02-09-2009, 01:03 AM
My husband is at CMCF in Pearl , Ms. ,Rankin County .:(

nalloh
02-19-2009, 07:39 AM
My son is in Winston Correctional Facility in Louisville.

enoughgrace
02-23-2009, 09:06 PM
My love has been at Delta Correctional Facility for two weeks. Before that he was at Rankin for classification for a little over a week. Before that 7 months in a County Jail. This is the worst yet. I am new at this and am scared to death for him and worried sick. What do I do now?

enoughgrace
02-26-2009, 09:31 PM
Hi Mississippians. Well, we just moved to DCF. I don't know much yet, but I will after Sunday. Hang in there all of you.

enoughgrace
02-26-2009, 09:41 PM
Hey jayluvsme,
We are at DCF as well. I will have my first visit this Sunday. God bless you both.

Perree
02-28-2009, 08:29 PM
My fiance is doing 8 months at Yazoo City FCCHi, everyone. I new to the site. My boo has been in since April 99, at Marianna, FL, But he transferred to Yazoo City, MS last Jan. Anyone familiar the the facility? I haven't been to see him since he's been transferred, and can't til March, b/c he lost 6 months of visitation. Fill me in, let me know how MS runs. Thanks
MsChames

paitentlywaitin
03-06-2009, 11:18 PM
my loved one is in Wilkinson Co :(... wccf. If anyone knows anything about this prison, esp... about the different buildings, let me know!!

misswoman48393
03-13-2009, 07:59 PM
My son is at Delta Correctional Facility in Greenwood MS

kixiechaos1975
04-02-2009, 07:35 PM
My fiance is in Wilkinson Co....wccf building F. Has was in Harrison County then went to Pearl for classification & then moved to Wilkinson County. He says it's not so bad there. I have not seen him since mid Aug. 08' right before they expedited him from Wa. to Ms. & I won't be able to see him until next year probably due to money. His first parole hearing is 6/2010 so any information you can give me to prep for this hearing would be great. I am not sure if Ms. does this, but is there anyway that I can in front of the parole board for him before his hearing?

mandigp
04-03-2009, 09:19 AM
My husband, Bobby, was recently moved to Leakesville, MS from Rankin County. He has been in county jail prior to that since July of 2008. I've never been to any of these places. Others that have inmates at SMCI: I would love to get more info about the prison. Thanks!

mandigp
04-03-2009, 09:23 AM
My son has been at Rankin since Oct. 1st. Should eventually be transferred to Leakesville.

Is your son there yet? Have you been to visitation? My husband is Bobby Capps and is in SMCI 2 since January 09. We have not had a chance to visit him yet - I've never been to a prison before. Didn't know if you might have info that would help. Thanks!

I-Care
04-04-2009, 08:42 AM
One thing I have heard a lot is to work on what they have learned in prison to better themselves and also being VERY appologetic for the crime he was sentenced for. Also plans to succeed when he is let out. What he plans to do with his future. As I stated in another message section. I do not know if he can parole out of state. Need to be checking on this because you would hate for him to not get paroled because he does not have a residence in MS and it has to be checked out and approved by MDOC. There are many things that can not be in the residence ( something else I hear so all is hear say), like knives. So I DO HOPE some one who has been through this or a family member of some one who has been through this will answer your questions. Wish I knew more. Wishing you the best!!

"I-Care"

My fiance is in Wilkinson Co....wccf building F. Has was in Harrison County then went to Pearl for classification & then moved to Wilkinson County. He says it's not so bad there. I have not seen him since mid Aug. 08' right before they expedited him from Wa. to Ms. & I won't be able to see him until next year probably due to money. His first parole hearing is 6/2010 so any information you can give me to prep for this hearing would be great. I am not sure if Ms. does this, but is there anyway that I can in front of the parole board for him before his hearing?

enoughgrace
04-06-2009, 08:44 PM
We are at DCF too. Do you visit on Saturdays or Sundays?

Fox
04-07-2009, 08:03 PM
My husband is in Leakesville, SMCI 2/E2

smiller
05-07-2009, 09:58 AM
My daughter is at CMCF in Pearl MS.

I-Care
05-07-2009, 10:16 AM
My daughter is at CMCF in Pearl MS.

I hate to say "welcome" because we are all not here for anything that is "joyous". So I say Hello and my Loved One is also at CMCF ( Women's ).
She is my Cousin and name sake.

Bless Ya!!

lost-sister
07-21-2009, 06:57 PM
My brother was just moved to DCF in Grenada

highlyfavor
07-22-2009, 10:10 PM
mine in smci

jbaby0816
07-22-2009, 10:12 PM
my husband got moved from dcf to bolivar county

highlyfavor
07-24-2009, 03:35 PM
My husband, Bobby, was recently moved to Leakesville, MS from Rankin County. He has been in county jail prior to that since July of 2008. I've never been to any of these places. Others that have inmates at SMCI: I would love to get more info about the prison. Thanks!
hi would also like some info on smci as well.

Mrs.Glamma
07-24-2009, 06:47 PM
hi would also like some info on smci as well.

There is a subforum just for SMCI here in the Mississippi forum. Check it out and ask questions within that forum and we will try to help. http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=938

hawamy
07-26-2009, 06:42 PM
My husband is at DCF in Greenwood...

Queensett
08-01-2009, 07:28 PM
In route to Yazoo City from Tallahasse

tammy1216
08-01-2009, 11:16 PM
mine is in emcf in meridian..

babygirlsmom
08-07-2009, 07:48 PM
My daughter is in the Marshall County Jail in Holly Springs, MS.

MANDY97
08-15-2009, 06:10 AM
hello, this is my first time at the site and i have enjoyed reading. My husband is in yazoo city and today he was moved to the camp in yazoo also. If there is anybody out there who can tell me when would he be coming home. He was sentence to 60 months in aug. 2004. He went in on 9-15-04. He has to go through the drug program also. Jail credit was 19 days. Please help, someone.

thanks so much for posting.please i need to know anything about yazoo you can tell me. Was your husband in the low before being moved to the camp? I keep hearing it's not the guys favorite prison and that they hated yazoo. What did your husband think? I would be so grateful for any info you can give. Thanks so much!

mandyltay
08-15-2009, 09:43 AM
my fiance is at Rankin CMCF for R&C-he was at Oktibbeha County Jail and was moved to Rankin on 08/13/09.

and i have a dear friend who is at CMCF "B Class"

valady
09-01-2009, 01:01 PM
My brother was moved last week from a county jail to CMCF. Not sure when/if he will be moved. I figured out today how to send money online and get e-mail credits through ACCESS. Haven't heard from him yet. He was moved on 25 Aug. Of course, I live in another state, so I only get snail mail from him. I wanted to do the telephone thing, but I've read horror stories about the phone thing...locked accounts, etc. Does anyone have phone access for a loved one in CMCF..if so how is it, & how does it work?

valady

gettiegurl
09-03-2009, 10:34 AM
It's through globel tel and it'll be very expensive per call since your out of state. They do receive your emails the next day so I did most of my communicating via emails.My brother was moved last week from a county jail to CMCF. Not sure when/if he will be moved. I figured out today how to send money online and get e-mail credits through ACCESS. Haven't heard from him yet. He was moved on 25 Aug. Of course, I live in another state, so I only get snail mail from him. I wanted to do the telephone thing, but I've read horror stories about the phone thing...locked accounts, etc. Does anyone have phone access for a loved one in CMCF..if so how is it, & how does it work?

valady

yonderbunch
09-18-2009, 05:11 PM
My fiance just got transferred back to CMCF@ Rankin 9-14-09 and i havent heard anything,,to 3C Zone D,, what ever that means,,,,would love to communicate with someone that has a loved one there,,, awaitin to see if and where he gets sent,,,, :(

gettiegurl
09-22-2009, 03:10 PM
My fiance just got transferred back to CMCF@ Rankin 9-14-09 and i havent heard anything,,to 3C Zone D,, what ever that means,,,,would love to communicate with someone that has a loved one there,,, awaitin to see if and where he gets sent,,,, :(
My husband stayed at Rankin for about three weeks but he started calling on the first weekend after he got there. Are you sure you don't have a block on your phone for collect calls?They have to be processed and classified before they are relocated. You can send him a letter if you call and get his zone # and you know his inmate#.

Mrs.Alford
09-25-2009, 06:45 PM
My man is at smci

asiangirl912
09-26-2009, 05:46 AM
My boyfriend is at T.C.C.F. Can someone tell me if they have a love one in there? So I know some info about that place. My boyfriend been in the hole for a long time. So I haven't talked to him. Maybe your love one might know him.

Ceccii
10-02-2009, 03:37 PM
My bf is on his way to Tallahachie (from la Palma (Eloy AZ)

Staceman7
10-06-2009, 09:24 AM
My son is at Walnut Grove Youth Correctional Facility

yonderbunch
10-06-2009, 06:44 PM
my fiance got transferred to SMCI Area 3 the end of sept.

ryansgirl78
10-14-2009, 05:04 PM
my boyfriend just got to r anc c in rankin

Queensett
10-19-2009, 08:14 PM
Yazoo City ~ Low

Staceman7
10-26-2009, 11:55 AM
My son is located at the Walnut Grove Youth Correctional Facility in Walnut Grove, MS. Are there any others out there who have a loved one in this facility?

mrs.hollywood
11-10-2009, 07:37 PM
My husband is at MSP.

shanna1971
11-14-2009, 09:03 PM
My son is currently in the Walthall County Jail waiting to be fit into the RID program at Walnut Grove Correctional Facility

samanthanoelle8
11-18-2009, 11:25 AM
my dad. is at the Tallahatchi County. In tutwiler. He gets out in 6 years.:(

scorpian
02-14-2010, 12:45 PM
My son is at Yazoo City Ms Community Work Center (Sat..) :(

joesbaebae
02-14-2010, 02:23 PM
My man is in Kemper Neshoba Correctional Facility in Kemper Co (just above Meridian)

AngelsWings
02-14-2010, 04:24 PM
My man is at Marion-Walthall. I don't know much about it, and I'm hoping someone on here can feel me in.

itsTrueLove4us
02-19-2010, 11:22 AM
My MWI, my sweetheart, is in Parchman.

patticake
03-05-2010, 08:09 AM
My son is at the JFCCF facility in Fayette.

enoughgrace
03-05-2010, 05:13 PM
Patticake, is that you? I mean the real Patticake??? Are you back from England? How are you??

lovenolimit
03-10-2010, 12:45 PM
My boyfriend is located in Delta Correctional Center in Greenwood MS....He was transferred from Meridian.

dubbs'luv
03-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Mine is at C.M.C.F.

Mrs.Keeton
03-15-2010, 10:32 PM
mine is at c.m.c.f.

my husband is also at this facility. Hopefully he will be moved this week back to marion-walthal.

Mrs.Keeton
03-18-2010, 03:34 PM
My man is at Marion-Walthall. I don't know much about it, and I'm hoping someone on here can feel me in.
My hubby was moved back to Marion today!!!!:D

jellybeancs
03-22-2010, 01:14 PM
My husband is in SMCi and has an approved transfer to Marshall County so I am just waiting
and praying it is soon.

Jansworld
03-22-2010, 04:37 PM
MSP, unit 32...

pj0471
03-31-2010, 02:26 AM
CMCF as of right now. Hope he stays.

ffff1
04-19-2010, 10:04 AM
transferred to CMCF today. will know in the next weeks where he will end up. pto has been a big help, the information users provide has alleviated some of my questions since our communication has been so limited. Jonathan's post about R&C at CMCF was especially helpful. thanks!

Staceman7
05-03-2010, 12:40 PM
Walnut Grove Youth Correctional Facility....

Please use this thread to post which prison your loved one is currently located at. Please do not use this thread for general discussion. It is meant to be a resource to help PTO members locate other members that have loved ones in the same prison, or close by. If you wish to discuss a particular Unit, please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
Fed-X

simmons123
05-06-2010, 01:14 PM
My husband is at SMCI area 3 zone C, I believe he has finally been put into the A&D unit which is the only reason he is here. He was on drug court and failed a test, this was in Feb. he has been shuffled around all this time. I hope he will be home in 3 months. Does anyone know what the process is when an inmate is released?

mbr720
05-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Boyfriend at Chickasaw County right now-going soon to CMCF for R&C.

lilcountrynhog
05-08-2010, 01:34 AM
hubby is @ D.C.F Greenwood,MS waiting transfer 2 satellite.

Jessi1490
05-23-2010, 03:19 PM
my boyfriend is in WGYCF

asrar
05-23-2010, 03:32 PM
Heart at MSP, Unit 29. One more year to go.

Confine_2
05-25-2010, 06:50 PM
Parchman Prison Unit 30

Confine_2
05-25-2010, 06:52 PM
Has been to CMCF as well years ago

MrsWest11
05-25-2010, 10:29 PM
MCCF--Marshall County Correctional Facility...

sweetcee74
05-30-2010, 08:15 AM
Yazoo City Low

lovenolimit
06-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Well as of Yesterday, my boyfriend has been transferred to MSP in Parchman, MS.
So if any of you have information on this facility please share, because he's in Unit 29 right now, and I believe it's C- custody. He needs to hurry up and get back on B-Custody! Once he gets settled in and I receive the visitation forms in the mail, hopefully I will be able to come down there and see him, I'm from Chicago...

anjilchld2
06-27-2010, 10:23 PM
My fiance was at Wilkinson County waiting for a transfer. We thought he was transfering to George/Green couinty. But the MDOC inmate search says he was moved on June 23 and it only lists CMCF. Isnt that Rankin County? He is out Sept 11 on parole...but I havent received a call in days. I'm scared to death!

Please use this thread to post which prison your loved one is currently located at. Please do not use this thread for general discussion. It is meant to be a resource to help PTO members locate other members that have loved ones in the same prison, or close by. If you wish to discuss a particular Unit, please start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
Fed-X

memeof4
06-30-2010, 07:41 PM
My son is in George County Jail, Lucedale, MS, waiting to be transferred.

Brokenhearted2
07-08-2010, 11:05 PM
My friend is currently at MSP unit 30

Brokenhearted2
07-19-2010, 08:27 PM
im sorry its been so long since i posted. i recently moved and have had a lot of life stuff going on. i think about my friend all the time though and pray that he makes it out okay.
prob a dumb question but doesnt anybody else worry that their loved one will be changed to the point that he'll never be the same again?

sherrisgrl
08-03-2010, 03:59 PM
My girlfriend is currently housed at CMCF II B Bldg. She has been there since around January and due to be home some time in 2013.

lilcountrynhog
08-14-2010, 11:57 PM
Well update...hubby is still @ D.C.F(and it is on a lockdown..ugh)
Hubby has 2 cuzns @ parchman(camp 29 &30)
another @ cmrcf and I have a GOOD friend @ parchman on DR=0(

kneal
08-21-2010, 01:27 PM
Two of my sons were just sent to CMCF

katrinabosslady
10-16-2010, 11:21 PM
My fiance' is at mccf. I will be visiting him in dec from los angeles....haven't saw him in 17 yrs....

msearp99
10-19-2010, 05:58 AM
congratulations on the upcoming trip! good luck and enjoy your visit!

smithdb2008
11-08-2010, 09:08 PM
My baby is in Southern Mississippi correctional at Leakesville, ms

florencems1987
11-09-2010, 12:11 PM
I live in Florence, MS, just outside of Jackson. I have a friend in CMCF, one in the prison just outside of Meridian, I think its EMCF. My 1st cousin, whom I'm in contact the most with, is in Marshall County CF, and my uncle is in Parchman serving a life sentence. Ugh. It's all so sad.

21ladys
11-09-2010, 06:06 PM
My honey is in parchman ms unit 29

momincalif
11-09-2010, 10:38 PM
My fiancee is incarcerated at Walnut Grove Youth Correctional Facility.
im sorry to here your loved one is there.not a nice place:(

tammybear
11-23-2010, 10:59 AM
My son is at WGYCF. :(

J.M.W.24
01-06-2011, 08:47 PM
My mans at Parchman MSP unit 29 :lovestruck:

highlyfavor
01-07-2011, 06:40 AM
mine in msp unit 29:cool:

tifftab15
02-01-2011, 10:04 AM
how long is he at SMCI

bhamgirl
02-03-2011, 01:04 AM
My baby is at msp unit 29

mrs.hollywood
02-10-2011, 10:23 PM
my husband is at MSP unit 30

mrs.alford1
02-11-2011, 07:40 PM
My Husband is at Mississippi State Penitentiary

joes wifey
02-23-2011, 10:29 AM

Thanks,
Fed-X
my fiance is in parchman...msp waiting to be transfered to jefferson county....cant wait!!!

joes wifey
02-23-2011, 10:33 AM
My baby is at msp unit 29
hi there my fiance is also at msp unit 29...how r u? i am new to this page but i find it comfortin to meet people in same situation as i am........angie(joes wifey)

melodydmc
03-11-2011, 01:33 AM
my husband is currently detained at Madison County Detention Center. The courts scheduled his bond hearing in August....Sooooo far away!

babyb1182
03-30-2011, 06:21 PM
My man is at Wilkinson County Prison Mississippi hopefully soon will be gettin moved cuz he will be gettin his B custody!!!

Sisson3
06-11-2011, 08:10 PM
Emcf

kzlynn
07-19-2011, 09:18 PM
I have a brother who is at MS Parchman unit 29:(

LovesPurple
07-29-2011, 03:17 PM
My husband is in Houston MS in the CCRCF about 25 miles from me.

Kay Diane
07-29-2011, 03:31 PM
My husband is in leake county correctional facility in Carthage, Mississippi

Danny'swoman394
07-29-2011, 07:33 PM
My husband has just been moved to rankin county for classification and we have no idea where they r sending him. He has to do long term A & D treatment.

blkkrp
08-01-2011, 12:31 AM
My husband is housed at the Hinds Co. Penal Farm in Raymond, MS.

dulcinea
08-03-2011, 08:44 AM
My guy is at Wilkinson County CF in Woodville, MS.

mimi23
08-08-2011, 11:22 AM
So glad I found this. My son is in Jefferson/Franklin Correctional Facility.

smithdb2008
08-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi welcome to Pto...I hope u get support and many blessings

pj663
08-09-2011, 01:10 PM
http://s.myniceprofile.com/myspacepic/204/20431.gif

A big and warm welcome to all of our newbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Welcome to Pto!!!!!

21ladys
08-09-2011, 02:09 PM
My hubby is in south ms correctional facility but waiting to be transferred back to Jefferson county

pj663
08-09-2011, 02:11 PM
Welcome elaine21lady!!!!!:):D

Mrs.Adonis
08-12-2011, 03:29 PM
My husband is in CMCF.

desilynn
09-27-2011, 12:48 PM
my husband to be is at cmcf and i cant wait to get marry to him:):):):)

LordHelp
09-27-2011, 08:55 PM
Welcome, desilynn and Mrs. Adonis! Hope you find the help and support you need on PTO and the Mississippi forum.

Mrs. P.Wilson
09-29-2011, 11:28 PM
My hubby is currently at CMCF, but will be coming home to me (on house arrest) very soon!!!!!!;)

Its so crazy how just one month seems like years!! :eek:

WorriedMSmomma
10-12-2011, 05:10 PM
My son is in Parchman 30 building A. D & A program. any one else?

jessie7490
10-18-2011, 10:00 AM
my boyfriend is at CMCF before that he was down in SMCI which sucked..well it all sucks..He's been at MDOC for 13 months now and from the looks of it he's got 14 more long months to go

blkstorm
10-27-2011, 05:07 PM
my husband to be is at cmcf and i cant wait to get marry to him:):):):)

Are you guys having a prison wedding? I ask because me and my man got a marriage license a few months before he went in. We were told downtown the ceremony was optional. But when he got ready to sign up for conjugals we found out the license isn't valid because it's not signed so I was wondering what to do in order to have a ceremony while he is incarcerated.

sisterlaw1
11-05-2011, 05:37 PM
My brother is at SMCI area 1..

starlightsgirl
11-16-2011, 12:19 PM
Mine is in Parchman....Looks like no one has commented on here in awhile.

starlightsgirl
11-16-2011, 12:27 PM
Also mine only has 13 months and 15 days left. :) I cant wait! So far things are going well for him...He talked about how he pulled a prank on a friend of his in there around Halloween. He can be devious but he is such a great man. Though he was sent to prison under false pretenses he has made the best of it. It has made him a better man though just a sucky place to be a better man in. One out of 9 letters he recently sent me was so heartwarming that I cryed a bit :) happy tears. Who knew after being friends for so long that we would end up falling for one another and we've never even had a kiss. After one year of not being able to write him. This year we've got alot closer writing eachother that I now have over 100 letters from him. :)

starlightsgirl
11-16-2011, 12:29 PM
My hubby is currently at CMCF, but will be coming home to me (on house arrest) very soon!!!!!!;)

Its so crazy how just one month seems like years!! :eek:

Im sure he will or maybe now is liking that alot as much as you are lol

starlightsgirl
11-16-2011, 12:31 PM
My son is in Parchman 30 building A. D & A program. any one else?
My boyfriend well soon to be. Is in 30 A as well. Though he suppost to be getting switched to a different unit at some point.

Nikita2012
03-23-2012, 07:42 PM
Hi, my brother just got transferred from CMCF in Rankin County to HCCF in Lexington, MS.

Eckhardt6474
03-26-2012, 03:22 PM
My man is in CMRCF Vaiden, MS

starlightsgirl
03-27-2012, 07:32 PM
My boyfriend is in MSP

Amy213
03-28-2012, 01:14 PM
My fiance is in cmcf

Sent from Amy213
using PrisonTalk

21ladys
03-28-2012, 01:44 PM
Mine is in Yazoo Correctional Facility but he been to all of the ones above

shouldIwait
04-29-2012, 06:12 PM
My best friend was just moved from Parchman to Wilkinson County Correctional Facility. Anyone know about the procedures there?

short_stuff91
05-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi everyone, im Amanda and i finally found out my bf got transfered to TCCF:(

Mrs. Marshall
05-20-2012, 03:57 PM
My man is in Marshall County Correctional Facility in Holly Springs, Mississippi. I am looking for a way to get closer to him. I want to move to the area or around Memphis. If you know any jobs open or places for rent that are cheap, or anyone open for a roommate situation, please let me know. Thanks!! :thumbsup:

Pepperlea
05-24-2012, 01:07 PM
I recently found out my brother is in a mississippi jail but have no idea where to start to look and our so called parents won't help me.....any suggestions??:confused:

Try looking on VineLink.com
You search by state and offenders name. It should tell you what facility they are currently in.

Tyler's Momma
05-27-2012, 10:47 PM
My 20 yr old son is in a county jail awaiting transfer to CMCF for classification. We have no idea where he will go as of now. I miss him so, so bad. I can't imagine what he goes through on a daily basis but I know how hard it is on all of us. I love you baby!!!!

Tyler's Momma
06-02-2012, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE=Kay Diane;6267804]My husband is in county leake county correctional facility in Carthage, Mississippi[/QUOTE

I know it's been a good while ago that you postd this about Leake county. Is your husband still there? What is it like there for them? Example-treatment, education, work, early release/parole, programs and etc. My son who just turned 20 maybe be going there and I am wanting to find out as much as I can.

Also, do you know anything about the Carroll-Montgomery and Holmes facilities?

Thank you,
Mommaof3

michaelpaulswif
06-03-2012, 05:23 PM
Mine is in Yazoo Correctional Facility but he been to all of the ones above

That's where my guy is! I have never even hear of yazoo city till now

jessann
06-11-2012, 02:17 PM
cmcf in rankin county

KOAS'girl
06-23-2012, 07:32 AM
My man is on ICCF. does anyone have a loved one there?

Justagirlinlove
07-09-2012, 01:38 AM
My lovey is in WCCF. They are currently on lock down and have been for 21 days. Anyone else suffering through this with me?

Tyler's Momma
07-09-2012, 11:07 AM
What and where is WCCF?

My lovey is in WCCF. They are currently on lock down and have been for 21 days. Anyone else suffering through this with me?

Tyler's Momma
07-09-2012, 11:23 AM
Jessann,

Is your loved one still at CMCF? If not, where was he transferred? My son was transferred there on June 7, 2012. I was told to tell my son to have his attorney listed as attorney of record and list me on his (HIPPA) medical form but he says no one has spoken to him about either. Also, I was told that the visitation forms would be sent to everyone from CMCF but he said that has not been discussed either. Can you help me as to if your loved one was asked about any of these things? Any help would be appreciated.

(I would post this to you directly but I don't know how.)

cmcf in rankin county

Tyler's Momma
07-09-2012, 11:33 AM
UPDATE:
My son was transferred to CMCF on June 7, 2012. He finally got classified Monday, July 2nd. I was told they were to send visitation forms to family from CMCF but my son says he has not been asked about this at all. Does anyone know how this is handled? He hasn't even be able to list his attorney as attorney of record or me on his (HIPPA) medical form either because no one has asked him about these either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My 20 yr old son is in a county jail awaiting transfer to CMCF for classification. We have no idea where he will go as of now. I miss him so, so bad. I can't imagine what he goes through on a daily basis but I know how hard it is on all of us. I love you baby!!!!

KOAS'girl
07-10-2012, 02:10 AM
My love is in ICCF in Mayerville, MS

Justagirlinlove
07-10-2012, 11:47 PM
"Tyler's Momma", WCCF is Wilkinson County Correction Facility located in Woodville, MS. It's about 2 hours outside of Jackson. No facility is a "good" place to be, but WCCF is by far the worst. Constant fighting and riots which result in non stop lock downs. There are times that I've gone up to two months without being able to hear his voice since phones aren't allowed during lock down. Visits aren't either..... The experience of loving someone that is incarcerated is difficult as it is but suffering through a lock down adds insult to injury.

Tyler's Momma
07-11-2012, 08:41 AM
Justagirlinlove,

Thanks for the information. Yes, I know no facility or being incarcerated period is "good" place. There does seen to be "better, safer" place than some though. As all of us want the same fir each of or loved ones I just want him at the best possibly place that is the "safest" if you know what I mean.
I'm so sorry that you and your loved one have to endure additional pain during this difficult time of all of our lives. I truly hope things will change for the better soon for you both.

2replace
07-12-2012, 03:01 PM
My love one was moved 6/28/12 to BCCF

Tyler's Momma
07-12-2012, 07:00 PM
2replace,

Where and what is BCCF? I haven't learned all the initials for the different facilities yet. I only know CMCF, Central Mississippi Correctional Facility, because it is here in the same metropolitan area I live and because that is where all new people go for classification.

2replace
07-12-2012, 10:21 PM
2replace,

Where and what is BCCF? I haven't learned all the initials for the different facilities yet. I only know CMCF, Central Mississippi Correctional Facility, because it is here in the same metropolitan area I live and because that is where all new people go for classification.
Hi Tyler's momma BCCF is in Cleveland Bolivar County Correctional Facility. Thats were they moved my love one after he left CMCF.

Tyler's Momma
07-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Thank you. I'm still learning the different facilities. I hope you are able to visit your loved one and often.

Hi Tyler's momma BCCF is in Cleveland Bolivar County Correctional Facility. Thats were they moved my love one after he left CMCF.

2replace
07-13-2012, 03:06 PM
Thank you. I'm still learning the different facilities. I hope you are able to visit your loved one and often.
Its going to be hard for me and his girls because we live in Michigan. Hopefully before school starts I can take the girls to see him. We really do miss him. He didnt want me to tell them but they kept asking were is their daddy so I had to tell them and that broke my 10 years heart she cried all night.

jluv12
07-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Cmcf

Tyler's Momma
07-13-2012, 04:13 PM
Sorry to hear. I hope the girls are doing better and that y'all will be able to make a visit this summer.

How is he in a Mississippi prison if you guys are from Michigan? There is so much I don't understand about the justice and DOC systems.

Its going to be hard for me and his girls because we live in Michigan. Hopefully before school starts I can take the girls to see him. We really do miss him. He didnt want me to tell them but they kept asking were is their daddy so I had to tell them and that broke my 10 years heart she cried all night.

Justagirlinlove
07-13-2012, 04:38 PM
Tyler's Momma, Mississippi has both federal and state prisons. Someone from another state could very well be sent to a facility in Mississippi if the are serving federal time. I dont know that this is necessarily the case, but it's a possibility!

dorothy.campbel
07-14-2012, 02:08 AM
My boyfriend is going back to Rankin County... I think he's still in R&C right now; honestly, I have no idea what's going on, this is my first rodeo..

pameladainswort
07-30-2012, 10:22 PM
He's currently in jackson county ADC but he's about to be sent to Central MS. for classification.

Tyler's Momma
08-20-2012, 08:25 PM

My son was moved on July 16, 2012 to Wilkinson County CWC in Woodville, MS.

bdwell
08-21-2012, 09:39 PM
Well D finally got moved to Parchman unit 29 last Thurs. and then moved to unit 30 for long term a and d last night. His class doesnt start for a couple of weeks but he is finally on his journey after all these months. :thumbsup: Hopefully I will finally get to see him in two weeks. They also said he should be home in six months:yay:

Tyler's Momma
08-21-2012, 09:41 PM
This is great! Congratulations!

bdwell
08-21-2012, 09:53 PM
Thank you. I feel like I can breathe for a change. By the way I'm Bonnie :D

KOAS'girl
08-21-2012, 10:57 PM
My fiancée is in ICCF in Mayersville MS. I miss him so much!!

Gwen110
08-22-2012, 08:14 PM
Hello, I visited my penfriend at WCRCF in Greenville. I'm not saying this to be sarcastic. It was lovely.

bdwell
09-03-2012, 06:34 PM
Finally got to see D after 4 and 1/2 months. Yes Gwen it was lovely, amazing, wonderful. I have missed my husband so much and it was great to hold his hand and kiss him. Hooray for us. :D

Tyler's Momma
09-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Bonnie,

Congratulations!! I'm so glad you both enjoyed the visit!

danzante
09-07-2012, 04:32 PM
My love is at TCCF in Tutwiler MS. He's a California inmate. I flew down to see him this summer and the folks down South were very kind. I would not mind going out there again. So, thank u. :)

MRSGORDY1
09-18-2012, 12:38 AM
My.husband is at SMCI in Leakesville.MS. Looking to carpool with someone.from St. Louis Mo, Memphis, TN, or Gulfport.

CWLG
09-19-2012, 10:37 AM
My friend is in Bolivar County Correctional Facility

catyup
09-21-2012, 04:47 PM

Thanks,
Fed-X

Chickasaw County

Perkins87
10-10-2012, 12:11 PM
My husband just got sent to cmcf monday!

Tyler's Momma
10-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Pike County CWC

Sent from my SCH-I500 using PrisonTalk

teedyblue87
10-24-2012, 04:37 PM

Thanks,
Fed-X

my soon to be husband is currently at washington regional correctional facility and awaits for rankin county to get him

shaypooh07
10-24-2012, 08:45 PM
MY future husband is at MSP :-(

Cajun Lady
10-27-2012, 10:15 AM
Have a friend at SMCI in Leakesville

Who is your friend and what zone is he in?My brother is in D-2 B-zone.I just had my first visit with him in this prison.I live in Texas and was a long haul for me.

jaredestes
11-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Hello Everyone my Mother is in CMCF 2A QB c-zone. This is here second time in CMCF on this sentence she was in Kemper-Neshoba for a while. She says she is getting out soon and have an issue. My fiancee (we've been together 6 years) is a Felon a hate to call the P.O or case worker and ask But is it even possible for her to be released to my home with Her living there? Mom will be released ERS it's her 2nd time in prison and it's for arson .

21ladys
11-09-2012, 02:08 PM
@ jaredestes if I'm not mistaken she can't be release to your home but mite want to contact a PO and find out for sure

cuzuno2
11-10-2012, 10:14 AM
My fiancé is in the CMCF in Rankin County on a parole violation since September 17 2012. We're still waiting for her to go before the parole board.

Shaemc
11-18-2012, 02:53 PM
My son is now in CCRCF in Houston. He started at Meridian(I dont count Rankin since it was for classification), then Parchman. He got RVR fr failed drug test so now in Houston

sexylady29
03-11-2013, 01:38 AM
my boyfriend is at cmrcf in vaiden, ms

scribbles
03-15-2013, 07:35 PM
my BFF's husband is at Rankin county (I'm "her computer")

S+M*B.L.
03-27-2013, 04:39 PM
my hon is at leake ccf ... he got there last week ... anyone has info about this facility?

CWLG
04-07-2013, 10:53 AM
My friend is in Bolivar in Cleveland

debkeo40
04-14-2013, 09:11 AM
I am new here and my honey is in Tallahatchie prison at Tutwiler. He was transfered out there since 2007....

lxreyes
04-20-2013, 04:36 PM
I am new here and my honey is in Tallahatchie prison at Tutwiler. He was transfered out there since 2007....

Hi my fiancé is from the exact same place😀he was transfer in 2010 but isn't it great news that they're coming back?!

KOAS'girl
04-25-2013, 02:16 AM
My husband is in Chickasaw county. Does anyone know anything about that facility? He was just moved there last week.

tddbjd82
04-25-2013, 08:39 AM
My husband is in Chickasaw county. Does anyone know anything about that facility? He was just moved there last week.

I am hoping my husband goes there from other people I've heard if you had to be in prison in ms it's the one to be at

shouldIwait
08-16-2013, 05:01 PM
Kemper Neshoba CCF

Bpoulos
08-17-2013, 01:25 AM
At the moment mine is in Harrison county awaiting trail then he's goin to walnut grove. Even further away I'm trying to make a choice about moving up to biloxi from fl with out son to be closer to him.

ChinaDoll_Jayy
11-22-2013, 11:00 AM
I've been trying to locate my brother for months.. I don't know exactly where he is located, but I'm thinking it's in north MS or south TN. I came to this forum to hopefully get some help locating him.

Teighlor014
12-04-2013, 05:13 PM
My loved one is in Adams County Correctional Center..Not that much info on this center though

carolync92
12-04-2013, 06:22 PM
I am new on this forum and I have a loved one in the George County Corrections in Mississippi. Any information about this facility would be very helpful. Thanks