View Full Version : little sandy location, any info??

kygirl
10-17-2005, 12:12 PM
if anyone can give me any info on little sandy (new prison opened this year) let me know. my friend was being sent there this morning and i am clueless! :confused:

slb25
10-19-2005, 02:14 PM
its in Eillot County out in the boonies. I've been told that they are strict on your dress code for visitation. They use the drug scanner, over all i heard that it was decent place to be. there for about 3 weeks it was coed, i'm not for sure now.

goodluck
slb

babygirl350
10-19-2005, 08:12 PM
The only thing I have heard is they are trying to get alot of inmates over there. They are also offering to transfer inmates who have six months of clear conduct, instead of the normal twelve months of clear conduct a transfer there. I guess this is suppose to be an enticement perhaps.

Good luck to you. Hopefully, someone will come along who has a loved one there and can be more helpful.

RedsMom
11-07-2005, 01:53 PM
it cant be just good conduct becaquse when my son was transferred he went straight to the hole for 40 days ...hmmmmm

babygirl350
11-08-2005, 11:09 AM
it cant be just good conduct becaquse when my son was transferred he went straight to the hole for 40 days ...hmmmmm

I think perhaps I may have been misunderstood, so I will try clarifying.

It has been a long standing rule if an inmate wants to initiate a transfer himself, he must have one year clear conduct. There are also other factors as well that they take into consideration.

HOWEVER

With the transfers to Little Sandy, if an inmate wants to initiate a transfer, all he needs is six months clear conduct. This does not prevent them from going to the hole when they get there.

There are many reasons for going to the hole. There maybe another inmate there who has a conflict with someone or the inmate who transferred has a conflict.

Hope this clarifies transferring for you. If not, let me know and I will try and make it clearer for you.