View Full Version : kit carson

fstacy3074
10-16-2005, 02:51 PM
hi, this is all very new to me, never thought I would be on a site like this! i have known Joshua since we were 17. We had stayed friends, and last year begun to keep in touch again. I am new to anything to do with the prison system, so I guess this is a learning experience. I would like to learn more to help support him. So, hi, to everyone, and hopefully I will talk to some of you.
Stacy:cool:

Retired - S
10-18-2005, 08:41 AM
Hi Stacy! You being there to support your friend is going to be the best thing you can do for him. Welcome to PTO and I hope you find support here too!

fstacy3074
10-18-2005, 06:43 PM
Hi, thank you for the warm and quick welcome! :)
My friend, josh, made some bad choices, and is paying heavily for them. I know that he is a decent, caring and sweet person. I will help him in any way possible, to get him through his time, and issues. I like to read these posting, get a feel for what others are going through, and what to expect. As I stated before, I have never, ever been linked in any way to the legal system, so this is all very new, and different!
Thanks!

Stacy
:p

fstacy3074
10-19-2005, 09:57 PM
Does anyone know if Kit carson allows the acsess secure secure winter packages? limon did, but then he was moved. i do not see why they would not, except that it is a private prison.
Thanks in advance!
Stacy

galgrif
10-19-2005, 10:03 PM
Stacy,
HI! Go to the CDOC web site and scroll to the bottom. On the left side you will see the canteen. When you get in there it lists all the facilities and what is allowed. Good Luck!

fstacy3074
10-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Hi, thank you! i looked on The actual kit carson site, but did not see one, I will look at the CDOC site.. have a great night!
Stacy

babycow
10-20-2005, 07:29 AM
Welcome :wave: Stacy! Every little thing we do for our guys out here, is a huge thing for our guys!

fstacy3074
10-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi, I did not see kit carson under the allowed prisons, so i e-mailed the canteen manager. Kit carson is not participating in the winter care canteen packages! Which SUCKS because I bought him the summer thing when he was at LIMON.... oh well, I will just send him like $100.00 and let him buy whatever he wants.
Thanks for all the welcomes and responses!
Stacy