View Full Version : CCF's in Victorville

berne
06-14-2005, 12:38 PM
my husband was informed he might go to a MCCF?? i can't find any info, what is it??? the counselors there are a$$es, aren't willing to help or anything. Can anyone help me???
:heart:Bernedine :heart:

RPinSD
06-14-2005, 12:48 PM
my husband was informed he might go to a MCCF?? i can't find any info, what is it??? the counselors there are a$$es, aren't willing to help or anything. Can anyone help me???
:heart:Bernedine :heart:
Hi Bernedine

CCF's are Community Correctional Facilities and the M is Minimum.

They are scattered all about the state and are operated by local governments, counties or private companies and contract with the CDC to hold low level, short term inmates. Some are nicer than others and the rules differ from location to location.

Here is a list of all CCF's in the State.

California Community Correctional Facilities (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=923438&postcount=16)

Richard

berne
06-14-2005, 01:19 PM
thank you for the info.

Hi Bernedine

CCF's are Community Correctional Facilities and the M is Minimum.

They are scattered all about the state and are operated by local governments, counties or private companies and contract with the CDC to hold low level, short term inmates. Some are nicer than others and the rules differ from location to location.

Here is a list of all CCF's in the State.

California Community Correctional Facilities (http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=923438&postcount=16)

Richard

berne
06-15-2005, 12:48 PM
Looking for info on any on the mccf's in the victorville area since that is the closest to me...all others seem to be up north:( any info on them??? would be of great help!

:heart:bernedine:heart:

berne
06-16-2005, 01:40 PM
my husband might go to a mccf in the victorville area, have any info on them??

:heart:bernedine :heart:

berne
06-22-2005, 01:08 PM
please, i really need some info.

cosmodoll
10-10-2005, 09:08 PM
My honey just saw his counsellor, and he got endorsed to go to either CCF Victorville, the other CCF near there (???) or Chino. I can't find any info about CCFs, can anybody point me in the right direction??

Thanks,

k

Kevin's Jenn
10-10-2005, 09:36 PM
Nope, He is doomed to be in Wasco forever!!!!! Okay at least till Kevin gets transferred. Just kidding. What am I going to do without you????

California Sunshine
10-10-2005, 09:51 PM
This is all I could find on CCF's
http://www.corr.ca.gov/institutionsdiv/instdiv/programs/programs_ccf_inc.asp

cosmodoll
10-11-2005, 03:25 PM
Thank you, but the link doesn't seem to work for me. What did you search for to find it? Normally I'm pretty good at this whole internet thing, but I can't find a darn thing about CCFs.....!

cosmodoll
10-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Nope, He is doomed to be in Wasco forever!!!!! Okay at least till Kevin gets transferred. Just kidding. What am I going to do without you????

Well that would suck, since Kevin is doomed to not see his counsellor for the next three months, because of the CCMD!! I still think it's really funny that you would believe anything Alan told you, let alone anything he would tell you about Kevin. He doesn't know anything and he's talking out of his arse. Hahah!! But please don't let the air out of my tires on the day I need to go pick him up!! Please?!?

I don't know what I'm gonna do without you either.

Have I told you lately, this sucks!???!?!?

:blah: Screw the guys. Let's go to Vegas this weekend. It'll be way more fun than 2 one-hour visits behind glass, and hell, Alan won't care, since apparently he's on "vacation" anyway. Jackass!!!!!!! (But I do love him)

I need a drunken weekend :yes:

Kevin's Jenn
10-11-2005, 04:23 PM
We Can drink at the Good Ole Wasco Inn. I have to see Kevin. And when I get done with your husband he'll be glad he's still behind glass. I can't believe I belived him!!!!

cosmodoll
10-11-2005, 07:02 PM
I'm tellin ya, Jenn. There's a significant lack of alcohol in my blood. I don't know what's gotten into me!!!

I'm ready to cut loose. Right ******* NOW!!

The Wasco Inn, huh? You think you're up for it?! Of course, I will need to call and find out if they still have him, and if he's in the gym I won't be able to see him (boohoo).

Yeah, there are *many* days he's lucky he's behind glass. I told you he gave that letter to his friends to read, didn't I? The one where I had a bad dream and woke up mad at him, and then immediately started my period?! Yeah. :angry: He thought it was funny. I guess my period is big entertainment for a bunch of felons.

Oh yeah. He's lucky he's behind glass. Most days I wanna smack him real good, upside the head, and then hug him and never let go.

California Sunshine
10-11-2005, 07:22 PM
I went to the CDC home page and searched for CCF

Here is what the page says :

Community Correctional Facilities - Mission Statement

The Joint Venture Program (JVP) of the California Department of Corrections is responsible for implementing the Prison Inmate Work Incentive, Proposition 139, passed by the voters in 1990. The first Joint Venture business opened its doors in 1991.

Title of Program [here]

[Paragraph describing overall program and how it came to be, here] The Joint Venture Program (JVP) of the California Department of Corrections is responsible for implementing the Prison Inmate Work Incentive, Proposition 139, passed by the voters in 1990. The first Joint Venture business opened its doors in 1991.

Major program components are:

program bullets here

program bullets here

Community Correctional Facilities
Adelanto CCF
10400 Rancho Road
P. O. Box 5005 92301-0724
P. O. Box 5000 (Inmate Box)
Adelanto, CA 92301-0724
(760) 246-3328
Baker CCF
10 Lakeview Drive,
P. O. Box 560 92309
Baker, CA 92309
(760) 733-4356

Central Valley MCCF
254 Taylor Avenue
McFarland, CA 93250
(661) 792-3492
Claremont Custody Center
185 West Gale
Coalinga, CA 93210
(559) 935-0851

Delano CCF
2727 West Industry Way
P. O. Box 1060 93216
Delano, CA 93216
(661) 721-3270
Desert View MCCF
10450 Rancho Road
Adelanto, CA 92301-0724
(760) 246-7446

Eagle Mountain CCF
120 Court Street
P. O. Box 707 (Facility Mail)
P. O. Box 38 (Inmate PO Box)
Desert Center, CA 92239
(760) 392-4324
Folsom CCF
570 East Natoma Street
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 985-5400

Golden State MCCF
611 Frontage Road
P. O. Box 1518
McFarland, CA 93250
(661) 792-2731
Lassen CCF
1405 Sheriff Cady Lane
Susanville, CA 96130
(530) 251-5245

Leo Chesney Center
2800 Apricot
P. O. Box 66
Live Oak, CA 95953
(530) 695-1846
McFarland CCF
120 Taylor Avenue
P. O. Box 637 93250-0637
McFarland, CA 93250
(661) 792-3001

Mesa Verde CCF
425 Golden State Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93301
(661) 326-0411
Shafter CCF
1150 East Ash,
Shafter, CA 93263
(661) 746-8900

Taft CCF
330 Commerce Way
Taft, CA 93268
(661) 763-2850
Victor Valley MCCF
9438 Commerce Way
P. O. Box 6005 92301-0797
Adelanto, CA 92301-0724
(760) 246-5592

Program Benefits here

[Detail description of program benefits here] Join the growing number of businesses that have discovered the benefits of operating a business with the California Department of Corrections' Joint Venture Program.

Manufacturing:

Reliable, efficient employees ready to meet labor-intensive manufacturing. Labor pool easily adjusts to varying market demands.

Assembly Work:

Skilled technicians are available to meet the high standards of quality expected by your clients. Shipping costs are reduced by assembling products in the United States.

Support Services:

Ready to facilitate the needs of your company in clerical services, information scanning, packaging, and much more.

Recycling:

An available labor force ready to help businesses meet the legislative mandate to reduce landfills and recycle waste.

Want More Information?

If you would like more detailed information or are interested in exploring a partnership using inmate labor with the State of California, contact:

California Department of Corrections
Joint Venture Program
P. O. Box 942883
Sacramento, CA 94283-0001
(916) 326-4472
FAX: (916) 445-0082

http://www.corr.ca.gov/institutionsdiv/instdiv/programs/programs_ccf_inc.asp

California Sunshine
10-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Is he Fed? There is also a BOP link for Victorville http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/vvm/index.jsp

cosmodoll
10-12-2005, 01:08 PM
By any chance, do you have that information saved from a long time ago? The California Department of Corrections changed their website and domain name from what I can tell, and when I go to corr.ca.gov, I'm redirected to cdcr.ca.gov, and when I do a CCF search in there, I get *no* results. I don't get it. (Unless I search "My CA" in stead of the CDCR portion, in which case I end up with Community Care Facilities)

Regardless, thanks for the information!! Those names, numbers and addresses are very helpful.

No, he's not in fed. He's in reception at Wasco right now, and he gets out in March, so he's a short timer, plus he only has 14 points. Soo......that's why he's elegible for the CCFs. Of course, I have no clue where he'll end up, or when he'll go. Clueless, as usual :confused:

AY2B
10-30-2005, 02:42 PM
Just wanderin if you ever found out about CCF in Victorville. My son mention something about going to Victorville, Bakersfield or Delano. Any info regarding this would be greatly appreciated

thanks
kid'smadre

cosmodoll
11-07-2005, 04:43 PM
I think the one in Victorville closed, but there's two in Adelanto. My sweetie ended up at the one in Taft. He calls it Camp Snoopy.

nogascutie143
11-08-2005, 12:30 AM
all i gota say, is freakn DRAMA 4 your mama!

AY2B
11-08-2005, 08:47 PM
Thanks cosmodoll

He just wrote and said probably Adelanto

v45200
11-10-2005, 05:19 AM
i just got released from taft ccf (community correctional facility). they are low security "prisons" for inmates with low points and for inmates who have short sentences. VERY calm place to do time. i hear the best ccf's are the baker and adelanto ccf's. though they are all "disneyland". just boring because they dont offer many programs in terms of job training, etc.

-chris

Nanoguy
11-10-2005, 09:30 AM
Welcome back to the "real world". Handle your business, to insure you don't ever have to go back. It would be good to have you post thoughts and experience on things you see here, and, if you need support, this is the place to come.

cosmodoll
11-10-2005, 03:52 PM
i just got released from taft ccf (community correctional facility). they are low security "prisons" for inmates with low points and for inmates who have short sentences. VERY calm place to do time. i hear the best ccf's are the baker and adelanto ccf's. though they are all "disneyland". just boring because they dont offer many programs in terms of job training, etc.

-chris

Yeah, he called day before yesterday, bored out of his mind. He won't get a job for another week or two, I guess they only give out gate passes once a month, and he missed it last month.

What was it like in there? I know he won't tell me if any of the guys have relationships with other inmates, but do they?!???!

v45200
11-10-2005, 05:48 PM
hi,

yes, it was very boring there because there is not much of a "program" (things to do). as far as sexual relationships, there was one incident where 2 gay inmates were caught having sex, but those are very rare. gay sex, or homosexuality is not tolerated there. other than that , it is very boring there, and yes one can get a gate pass but the staff is very picky as to who gets a pass. i dont know what criteria they go off of. as far as the yard there, its all cement and dirt, no grass, and its not big. but i guess the best part is that there is not much politics and it is very calm.

-chris

Nanoguy
11-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Chris....While it's still fresh in your mind, and if you wouldn't mind, could you perhaps post what a typical day from morning to night was like? This might help those outside get a "feel" for the routine. Thanks.

cosmodoll
11-11-2005, 12:13 PM
hi,

yes, it was very boring there because there is not much of a "program" (things to do). as far as sexual relationships, there was one incident where 2 gay inmates were caught having sex, but those are very rare. gay sex, or homosexuality is not tolerated there. other than that , it is very boring there, and yes one can get a gate pass but the staff is very picky as to who gets a pass. i dont know what criteria they go off of. as far as the yard there, its all cement and dirt, no grass, and its not big. but i guess the best part is that there is not much politics and it is very calm.

-chris

Thank you for your response! That's good to know. (I didn't really want to ask him!)

No grass? Poor thing. He enjoys watching the skydivers land, I know that. He was told last month that he'd get a gate pass, so he's pretty happy, just waiting for it to happen. We're both really curious to see what his job is going to be.

v45200
11-11-2005, 06:02 PM
typical day at taft ccf:

light turn on at 5:30 am.

breakfast is served anywhere from 6:30 -8:00am depending on what order your dorm is.

go out to yard at 9 am.

come into the dorm at 10:45

roll call at 11:00 am

watch cable t.v. all day

count at 5pm

eat anywhere from 5:30 - :6:30 depending on the order of the day.

go to yard at 7pm -8pm

count at 10 pm
count at 11:30 pm

turn tvs off at 12 am

end of day

we get day yard every other day.

day yard is from 1pm - 4pm

schedule is the same on day yard days except we dont go out in the mornings.

-chris

Nanoguy
11-11-2005, 11:59 PM
Chris...Thanks for that. Dude, don't anybody tell the Avenal inmates about cable tv at Taft...They'll all want to transfer...:)
They get 3 or 4 channels for the 2 TVs they have in the dorm, that's it.

sherry_wine
11-12-2005, 07:25 PM
Hey v45200
How was the visiting there??

cosmodoll
11-14-2005, 08:27 PM
Chris...Thanks for that. Dude, don't anybody tell the Avenal inmates about cable tv at Taft...They'll all want to transfer...:)
They get 3 or 4 channels for the 2 TVs they have in the dorm, that's it.

You know, it's really hard to feel bad for him when he's eating McDonald's or Domino's, watching Batman Begins, sleeping in every day, reading lots of books, playing cards, goofing off.....

This is punishment?!? :confused:

Although honestly, I'm glad he's in a laid back place, I really am. If I had to be in a dorm with fifty-something odd people I would lose my freaking mind in about 3 days, tops. I value my privacy, and I realize he has none.....but still......!! Eating a McRib and talking to your brother on the phone!!?!? This is prison??!

I can't wait till he gets a job!!! :)

v45200
11-16-2005, 12:46 AM
lol, wait a minute!!! you can give me all the mickdees in the world and all the movies i can possibly watch, and let me sleep till noon and still that doesnt make up for being locked up, CONVICTED and seperated from loved ones!! You want to trade places with these guys????? You want to be me as a felon now on parole with no right or opportunities???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-chris

sherry_wine
11-16-2005, 12:57 AM
lol, wait a minute!!! you can give me all the mickdees in the world and all the movies i can possibly watch, and let me sleep till noon and still that doesnt make up for being locked up, CONVICTED and seperated from loved ones!! You want to trade places with these guys????? You want to be me as a felon now on parole with no right or opportunities???!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-chris

OH HELL NO
I LIKE MY FREEDOM
I HOPE AND PRAY I STAY FREE
SO THATS WAY I KEEP MYSELF IN CHECK CAUSE I DON'T NEED NO ONE CHECKING MY A$$!!! I KID YOU NOT!!
LOVE TO ALL AND CHECK YOURSELF :thumbsup:

sherry_wine
11-16-2005, 12:58 AM
AND I DON'T CARE FOR MICKY-DEE'S:blah:

v45200
11-16-2005, 03:01 AM
absolutely keep it real, and yes check yourself. dont trip, you wont got to the pen if you are not breaking any laws. oh and yeah, we didnt get micke dees in there anyways, we got pizza hut. lol

-chris

Nanoguy
11-16-2005, 09:27 AM
Chris...Did you have a cell or was it "dorm" style living?..........At Avenal, it's "dorms".
Figure a 9' x 15' space for 5 triple bunks....No Pizza Hut...No outside food of any kind.
350 guys per dorm with 2 non cable tvs, 6 toilets.....

cosmodoll
11-16-2005, 02:52 PM
lol, wait a minute!!! you can give me all the fucking mickdees in the world and all the movies i can possibly watch, and let me sleep till noon and still that doesnt make up for being locked up, CONVICTED and seperated from loved ones!! You want to trade places with these guys????? You want to be me as a felon now on parole with no right or opportunities???!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-chris

Oh hell no, I wouldn't trade places. I value my privacy.

The dummy did it to himself. He doesn't feel sorry for himself, and I don't feel sorry for him either. He screwed up and he has to pay the price.

I just hear from him, and from others, that this is easy. This is "vacation". And at very worst, "it's just jail"

And that, for some reason, really gets under my skin. I've asked several times if that's just a coping mechanism, and he just looks at me like I'm nuts, and tells me it's not that hard.

I wonder if I can pay someone to talk to him while he poops. I know he hates that. ;)

briansprincess88
12-20-2005, 11:14 AM
I just got word that my husband has been classified and eligable for CCF...I'm happy about the whole idea and he's brokenhearted...the idiot wanted to go back to PVSP to visit with all his "friends" he made while serving his last 4 year term...i tell ya...shouldnt he be glad about this cause he's basically made a career outta prison terms the last decade and has ALWAYS been a Level III why the sudden change i wonder...i mean he was only out on parole for 6 months before he won himself another term?