View Full Version : update:my first visit

drasie1
10-08-2005, 12:05 PM
Hello Ladies,

Yesterday was a wonderful visit, it was much better than I could have ever imagined. When I first got there my stomach was full of butterflys. All the what if's what if my outfit was too tight or what if something goes wrong with my registration and all of those things. But when I got there it was so damn easy:D . The CO's were extra extra cool, I surely didn't expect them to be that way, and apparently from listening to visitors, it's that way all the time. Oh but when he walked out I could have jumped on and made love to his sexy chocolate a-- right there, he was so beautiful yall. oh and then he hugged me and I surely didn't want him to let go. We talked about everything sad things and happy things , love, love, and more love. Even though I was nervous and paranoid because he wouldn't keep those damn wondering hands off of me:D , the whole three hour visit:D . I thought the CO's were really going to cut our visit short it's not like he was hiding any of it. They didn't say nothing and hell one of the guards were practically sitting in our laps and I know he heard the whole conversation. So me being me, I gotta follow the rules and not take the risk so I would have to keep tapping his hands, he was like a kid in a candy store trying to get to all my goodies. Of course when it was time to go it was a little hard , but he hugged me so tight and I felt those sexy lips against mines and of course that brightened my day way up:blush:. It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood yall, I can't wait until next week.

God Bless you

( I am your soul mate, the one whom God made for you, for if you open your eyes, you shall see that I am the rib he took from you....Drasie)

whiskeylullabye
10-08-2005, 12:20 PM
I'm so glad you had a wonderful visit!

MsChiku
10-08-2005, 05:55 PM
WooHoo :yay: I knew it was gonna be ALL good :yes: thanks for sharing the details...You know we have to live vicariously thru each other...At LaECI we can only hug & kiss upon our arrival and during our departure :( We can't even hold hands! But I'm happy for you and anyone who has that privilege. Count your blessing and enjoy your Man. :grouphug: Sabrena :)

kflores
10-08-2005, 06:04 PM
I'm soooooooooooooooo happy for you, I cant wait until my first visit.

JennyMCa
10-09-2005, 10:10 AM
Wow. What a great visit! I hope when the day comes that I can finally visit ours goes as well! Nothing about this has ever been easy and it would be very nice if visiting did go well.

warm_fuzzies
10-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Drasie,

I am so glad that you had a good visit!!!! Boy do I remember my FIRST visit.... it was awesome. I go again on Nov 20, 2005. Pray for me!!! That i keep my hands to myself!!!! (LOL)