View Full Version : Judiciary committee meeting 10/5/2005

Steph523
10-01-2005, 07:04 AM
well it looks like the they will be having a meeting soon but I didn't see the bill 5130 to be discused let hope they throw it in on the meeting we will all have to wait and see every one should email Van Reagonmoter at once then maybe they will talk about it let pray they do Steph523:)

AvengingAngel
10-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Many bills never make it to their agenda because they hear nothing about them from the public. If we begin emailing them about the bill now, they will be more likely to place it on their agenda. I found that information here (http://house.michigan.gov/committees_how.asp). Lots of other great info about how committees work on that page.
Unless I'm reading it wrong, "testimony" doesn't necessarily mean that we must be present at the meeting to be heard. Our written testimony will be considered, too. If we make our voices heard, it possible that we can make a difference!

october
10-01-2005, 05:55 PM
E-mailed him the other day.

queenwdg
10-26-2005, 05:56 PM
well it looks like the they will be having a meeting soon but I didn't see the bill 5130 to be discused let hope they throw it in on the meeting we will all have to wait and see every one should email Van Reagonmoter at once then maybe they will talk about it let pray they do Steph523:)

I put an update in MrsDragon's thread, you may want to check that out:D

pattyw 7553
11-09-2005, 12:31 PM
well it looks like the they will be having a meeting soon but I didn't see the bill 5130 to be discused let hope they throw it in on the meeting we will all have to wait and see every one should email Van Reagonmoter at once then maybe they will talk about it let pray they do Steph523:) hi steph523 i was hoping you could give me the e-mail address of van reagonmoter i appreciate your help pattyw 7553

Steph523
11-09-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi pattyw there is a thread with all Judiciary committees e-mail address it in the truth and sentencing thread please e mail them at once and I still think we should have a rally and get the press in on this cause if Reagonmoter drafted the bill he dose not want to change it so we need to get together and make him put that bill on the table