View Full Version : *~New York Check In OCTOBER~ 2005 ~* How R U?

Pages : [1] 2 3

harry'sdaughter
10-01-2005, 06:19 AM
here we are, in october!
september flew right by me as we had an extra month of summer!
it finally feels like fall as we begin october!

this will be a happy month for ms cuteness' wedding and birthdays and visits
and doing wonderful things for ourselves and halloween and trick or treating!

get out those sweaters and hoodies!

enjoy the 1st, y'all!:)

PowandVonne
10-01-2005, 06:49 AM
Good Morning harrysdaughter! :) :)

I don't know when the last time is I was up this early on a Saturday morning. :eek:

Hope all is well!! Off for my visit tomorrow...instead of going what you ladies call "dancing"...I am going "boxing"...LMAO!! :thumbsup:

harry'sdaughter
10-01-2005, 07:05 AM
4mbb ~ century 21 is nothing like the realty company.
it is a big discount store for women and men and children, with clothes and shoes and make up and linens and dishes...everything! there are only 2 stores - one across the street from the WTC site and theother in brooklyn.
hope you can eventually get on line at home. hope everytyhing is ok.

starzzmom ~ happy shopping and dinner. i just know you loved picking out a new outfit for your visit next weeeknd!

faithful wife ~ i loved your "do something for us" suggestion! vanilla chai with hazelnut creamer sounds delicious!
i'd like to add some more:
* a nap in the middle of the day
* a manicure and/or a pedicure
* a haircut
* a massage
* browsing alone in your favorite store

ladycee ~ thanks for asking...a friend suggested that i drink black tea to get the toxins out of my body. i did that last night. i am much better but still a little itchy from inside my skin.

bnt ~ hope your husband is ok and the "beef" is reseolved so you can visit.
glad to know his mom is doing well.

wife c ~ how about a visit to the eye doctor to be sure there is nothing in your eye? a very tiny thing that we can't see can feel like it weighs 100 pounds in our eye.
sent you pm this morning...see ya online!

have a great saturday, y'all! :) :)

harry'sdaughter
10-01-2005, 07:09 AM
boxing, von????
uh oh! lol
as long as you're prepared to get into that ring, i know you'll be fine!
go safely, pleeeeeease! :)

LADYCEE
10-01-2005, 08:20 AM
Morning all:
HAPPY OCTOBER
is it Nov yet :D need to hold my baby with no one on our backs

Morning harry'sdaughter up early this morning get down gurl get this month rolling :thumbsup:

Vonne don't go boxing going dancin even if its to your own beat don't let anyone or anything take you out of that beautiful box of a LADY....:)

Hope4us how did it go on the application at century 21 did you make it there yet..

To all my PTO sisters have a good weekn and a go start to October and the holidays to follow. Weather is changing:cool: .. I'll holla later:thumbsup: ....PEACE

B.G
10-01-2005, 10:22 AM
October...
Here we are.
Harrysdaughter: it is time for sweaters and hoodies!;)
Vonne: you know I'm always ready for some boxin...float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!!!:D
Ladycee: I cant wait til I can hold my papi with no one watching. Hope that comes true soon.

Good Morning to all..I did not sleep well lastnight. I messed around and had a French Vanilla Cappuccino at 1130 at night. Had me up til 530am.

Bless,
B.G

BTru2Me
10-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Good afternoon everyone!I'm just checking in while I'm doing laundry & such.

harry'sdaughter~well,ok,he's not my hubby yet,LOL,but it sounds really nice!And I don't know when I'll be able to visit again!May be awhile!Which will be hard,but hey,I didn't visit him while he was in Groveland & got through it ok,so I can do this too!As long as we still write & can talk on the phone!God doesn't give us anything more that we can handle,whether we see it that way or not!

Well,I'm off to get some more stuff done,then out to round up this list of obscure magazines he asked me for!And I have to shop for my friends b-day.So,I will check in latah!Have a wonderful day Ladies!
Take Care,B~

LADYCEE
10-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Evening all:
Hope everyone had a good Oct 1st pretty quite in here tonite hope everyone is okay..

Mrs. G how was your time with hubby....didn't hurt him did u:eek: :D

Ok WHERE IS EVERYBODIEEEEEEEEE

vonne getting for your fight tomorrow..

well my sisters hope all is well and will holla tomorrow...Gd Nite....PEACE

LORNA
10-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Harry'sdaughter-
There's a century 21 in westbury (i like it) and one in morristown (no sales tax). there's also an outlet in secaucus (don't waste your time). I love the store!!!

LADYCEE
10-02-2005, 07:52 AM
Morning all
Just wanted to stop by to wish everyone a Happy Oct 2nd have a good day and I holla later....

Vonne safe trip hope everything works out for the best...

Manzanita
10-02-2005, 08:26 AM
Hi Ladies,

:) Hey Lorna! ....

my frp was nice, and as always too short, hate saying goodbye...anyways...how ru all?
I am ok, just hanging out at home today...

chat later, Jen

harry'sdaughter
10-02-2005, 08:43 AM
LORNA ~ had no idea that century 21 had expanded to long island and to new jersey. i have never even been to the brooklyn store! i live in lower manhattan and head down to century 21 regularly for my shopping "fix".
it's even open on sundays.

as the ad says, "Century 21 is New York's Best Kept Secret"

In Manhattan:
Church Avenue
Across the street from the WTC site

In Brooklyn:
472 86th Street Brooklyn, NY 11209
(in Bayridge between 4th and 5th Avenues)

In Morristown, NJ:
1 North Park Place
Morristown, NJ 07960
On Morristown's Historic Green

In Secaucus, NJ:
70 Enterprise Avenue North Secaucus, NJ 07094
(Entrance on Secaucus Road)

In Westbury, Long Island:
1085 Old Country Road,
Westbury LI, 11590
(Old Country Road and Wantagh Parkway)

hope4us ~ hope you applied for a job there!

happy shopping, y'all!

:) :thumbsup: :p

LADYCEE
10-02-2005, 09:31 AM
Hope4us I hope the employee discount is a good one and goes toward family members, just let them know you come from a very big family (PTO) hey you guys lets meet hope are century 21:D . Oh wait she had to get hired first Good luck gurl go for it... Remember life goes on....:thumbsup:

starzzmom
10-02-2005, 09:36 AM
Good Morning all! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I know I am. MY little break from Starr is great, I do miss her, but I am enjoying the silence and the "me time" I went shopping yesterday and it was ALL about me! I got myself 2 new outfits (jogging suits - he like me in them and they are soo comfy) and new sneakers for my visits with hubby next weekend. And some suits and shoes for work. I did buy Starr one little present that i promised if she was a good girl - but that was the LAST thing I bought - lol
ANd me and my friend had a peaceful lunch at Outback steak house while watching the Yankee game. ANd then when I got home I raided my closet and thew out EVERYTHING that doesn't fit (tired of holding onto things with the hopes I'll lose weight and fit into it) or is just plain old. I found a whole bunch of stuff I COULD"VE worn this summer - oh well. I have two big garbage bags full of clothes to donate to charity.
Today I have to finish my closets and maybe decorate for Halloween.
I had a good conveo with mom yesterday. SHe has FINALLY accepted the fact that I am staying with my husband and that he will come home to me, here, in this house. I'm sure you can understand that takes a big weight off my shoulders. NOW I just have to figure out how to make a 2 bedroom apartment fit a married couple, a child and a mother. I might have to turn my living room into a bedroom. I guess we will not be entertaining much - but that's ok. He will be happy to hear it.

lol- i can ramble on alot when i don't have a child tugging at me.
Have a nice sunday everyone!!

LADYCEE
10-02-2005, 09:50 AM
Morning Starzz glad to see you had a good time and enjoyed your me time.. I'm sure you guy will make the room u need or have something else special to look forward to when starzzdad gets home looking for a bigger place :D.

OK Lady's how many of us took Faithful advice and did something for ourself this weekn..;)

I just spend Saturday washing clothes hangin with my nieces my daughter did her own thing today I plan to be lazy want to go to targets body saying something different was hoping to hear from my husband last nite:( but theres alway tonite...Ok enough about me....How are my sisters this morning.....PEACE Good Morning all! Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I know I am. MY little break from Starr is great, I do miss her, but I am enjoying the silence and the "me time" I went shopping yesterday and it was ALL about me! I got myself 2 new outfits (jogging suits - he like me in them and they are soo comfy) and new sneakers for my visits with hubby next weekend. And some suits and shoes for work. I did buy Starr one little present that i promised if she was a good girl - but that was the LAST thing I bought - lol
ANd me and my friend had a peaceful lunch at Outback steak house while watching the Yankee game. ANd then when I got home I raided my closet and thew out EVERYTHING that doesn't fit (tired of holding onto things with the hopes I'll lose weight and fit into it) or is just plain old. I found a whole bunch of stuff I COULD"VE worn this summer - oh well. I have two big garbage bags full of clothes to donate to charity.
Today I have to finish my closets and maybe decorate for Halloween.
I had a good conveo with mom yesterday. SHe has FINALLY accepted the fact that I am staying with my husband and that he will come home to me, here, in this house. I'm sure you can understand that takes a big weight off my shoulders. NOW I just have to figure out how to make a 2 bedroom apartment fit a married couple, a child and a mother. I might have to turn my living room into a bedroom. I guess we will not be entertaining much - but that's ok. He will be happy to hear it.

lol- i can ramble on alot when i don't have a child tugging at me.
Have a nice sunday everyone!!

harry'sdaughter
10-02-2005, 09:53 AM
starrzmom ~ next shopping trip, try century 21.
they also have a great children's dept.
glad to hear you had a heart to heart with your mom.
who needs to entertain anyhow? bedrooms come frist!
"cleaning closets" are also on my list. :confused:
just the thought of it makes me tired! :sleepy:
i'll move it to my list for tomorrow or the next day or the day after that!

happy sunday, y'all.

!:) :p ;) :yes: :wave: :dance:

harry'sdaughter
10-02-2005, 10:22 AM
ok ladycee ~ let's both be sure we follow faithful's advice today...
i am going to wander around the lower east side in the sunshine,
where there is a pickle festival. :)
i will eat and browse and people watch and do all the things i love! :thumbsup:

and u??

:) :yes: :wave: :dance: :hifive:

BTru2Me
10-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Good Morning (or should I say afternoon?Almost,huh?LOL!!)!!I was up very,very late last night making cards on my computer so I kinda slept in!
In answer to whether we did anything for ourselves this weekend,yeah!Like I said,I joined a gym on Fri.,went to Wal-Mart & treated myself to a CD(Van Zant,southern rock) & two movies(From Hell w/JohnnyDepp,LOVE HIM!!!! & The Longest Yard,great movie,prison guards get their a$$es kicked by inmates in a football game!Oh yeah!!).
Last night I went out to dinner with my cousin(my treat,it was part of my B-day present to her) & had steak & chicken francais(YUM!!!)),even a glass of wine!We sat & talked & had a great time!
Today,I have to go out & get a B-day present for my friend,her hubby is throwing a little get together for it at their house.She's a youngin',just turning 30 tomorrow!But she is a sweetheart & like another lil sis to me!She is one of the few who is supportive of my relationship with my Baby!She sees both sides of this life 'cause her one brother did time & her other brother is a CO.
I'm also going to stop by my Baby's Mom's house to see how she's doing today & it is also her & my Uncle's 6th Wedding Anniversary.(Ok,remember,this is her 4th marriage.My Baby is a result of her 1st marriage!This isn't a Jerry Springer type thing,ok?LOL!)
So,that's my whole weekend!Busy,but a really nice one!This week is going to be short 'cause I'm off on Tues. for Rosh Hashanah.Next week is short too,off for Columbus Day & Yom Kippur.Just wish I could use those days to visit my Baby,but I can't.I have to respect his wishes,after all he's asking me to not visit for my safety as well as his,you know?

Well,I guess I better get going & get showered & dressed so I can go shopping!Otherwise I'll never get everything done today!!I hope everyone is enjoying this gorgeous fall weather!I will check in latah!
Take Care,B

Manzanita
10-02-2005, 11:51 AM
I am resting at home, but I did go out to exchange the size for my husbands FIRST PAIR OF JEANS IN 16 YEARS!!! it is so exciting preparing for his coming home FINALLY...

and I decided, from now on, when I get him something, I get me something too, so I got two sweaters for me ;)

4MyBabyBoy
10-02-2005, 03:14 PM
I am soooo excited to get back online...:)

Hope everyone is doing well...

Thanks Harry's, we need to have some century 21s down here...
Jen glad you enjoyed yourself on that frp, then again, how could you not...and i think you should buy you something too...so exciting that must be...i'm happy for you:)
Vonne, how did the "boxing" match go?

As for me, i think i'm coming down with something...again. i was going to take a nap, but now im not sure, since i am online...

be back later...

harry'sdaughter
10-02-2005, 04:30 PM
so bnt and mrs g - you certainly did something nice for yourselves
this weekend. we all have to remember to do something,
however little it may seem, for ourselves each day. ;)
faithful ~ thanks for the reminder!

people were walking all over the city today.
it felt so good to be a part of it.
the lower east side was packed with people strolling
and sitting outside at cafes and on benches.
lots of pickle people selling pickles and relishes and variaitons.
pickle sellers had pickle tattoos on their faces.
one lady was even selling pickle jewelry.
i am so glad i did something special for me...

von ~ hope you did ok in the boxing ring. :thumbsup:

:yes: :wave: :dance: :grouphug:

LADYCEE
10-02-2005, 09:31 PM
Evening all
Hope everyone had a good weekn, I myself slept in just about all weekn felt good:)

Mrs. G glad you see you are preparing for that joyous occastion...

Ms B glad to hear everything is good on your end

vonne hos was you day in the ring...:)

4MBB glad to see you back online ...

There are some sisters missing on the checkin guess we'll hear from them tomorrow.....

PEACE my sisters and have a good nite. Enjoy the work week....

BTru2Me
10-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Hey Ladies!Just got in from my friends B-day party!EEK!!!So I will say Goodnight & Sweet Dreams!Gotta get to bed!Will check in tomorrow!
Take Care,B

PBE
10-03-2005, 12:29 AM
Hi Chicas !

Glad to see some good weekends were had ! How was mine ? Well I SHOULD have cleaned my apartment because my mom is staying over next weekend for a wedding we are going to, but what I did instead was Stay in bed till 11am , Saturday lol .
Then I got up and went to the post office to pick up the shirts they made my boo send back because they were "two-toned". Whatever !!! Then I went and brought him some new shirts cause I can't have him being naked.
When I got home there was a letter waiting for me ! And it was the most beautiful one I have ever received from him to date. I cried like a baby ! I've never succumbed to words like that ever in my life. But it made me happy so I will share some of my happiness with you ladies (but just a little!) lol

here is part of what he wrote to me:

How are you boo? Fine I hope... Needless to say I miss you... Boo you know I love you and you're the one I want to marry, the one I want to spend my whole life with, laugh with, be your lover and friend....

As far as I'm concerned you're my wife whether we get married today tomorrow or 5 yrs from now. You are my number one.

Boo, I want you to be my wife my lover, friend,my back bone , my crutch. You are the reason why I live...

And there was more , 2 pages more! I am cheesin like a fool ... :)

I gotta tell you girls , I never in a million years would have thought that I would be in love with someone who happens to be an inmate. Every day I think to myself man I had to go through a lot of crap to get to this jewel I now have in my life. Would I do it again ?

HELL YES !!!!!!

Anyways, it is mad late and I should be in bed like the rest of you surely are.

Mrs. G , Have fun preparing ! I like your rule if you buy him something you get something too. I might have to use that rule too...

Vonne , why are you boxing ? Don't hurt him to bad girl !!

Starrzmom, congrats on having actually cleaned out your closets. That needs to be me !

Harrysdaughter, hope you enjoyed the pickles !

BTB, hope you aren't to tired from that party...

Everyone else have a great night and a great Monday !

Manzanita
10-03-2005, 06:34 AM
HI all!

Have you all looked at the Rules and Directory for the NY Forum...

please take some time to look through this and use it for future reference.
Many of the questions asked are already ANSWERED....

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85463

Have a Good Day all!!!

rywill
10-03-2005, 07:49 AM
Good first October 2005 morning. I see there was some relaxing and fun to be had this weekend... GOOD!!! As for me, I was an absolute lazy bumb...and I loved it. This is the first weekend in 5 weeks that I have been home. I went 3 places this weekend and none were more than 3 miles away from my house. My son, kept saying mom, aren't we going somewhere and when are we leaving the house? I didn't... and my body thanks me.

A friend of mine came over with her son. I cooked dinner, while the boys played. Her and I sat and drank a couple of glasses of wine and watched CRASH. Just had a nice time talking and catching up.

My brother and his family came over for Sunday dinner - I had left overs from the night before. We watched football, and just relaxed. The most taxing thing I did this weekend was wash dishes.:)

I am planning my visit for next weekend. I was trying to think of something special to do. This may be my last visit of the year. I don't visit when the weather gets bad. We have our 6 month wedding anniversary coming up and his birthday--- so I may have to make a special package. We'll see.

Anyway, I hope all have a productive, and blessed week!

PowandVonne
10-03-2005, 07:58 AM
:) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p :) :p

Hello my beautiful ladies of NY.

As you can see I am in a fabulous mood. Well...went to the boxing ring yesterday, and I won! The boxing match turned into a "dance".

I am a firm believer as everything happens for a reason, like last Sunday's visit ending the way it did. It gave us both time to leave the visit and think, without having a chance to argue like we would have if the visit continued.

I went there yesterday calm, cool, and collected, and looking fabulous may I add..lmao. We sat and we just talked. No pointing fingers, no fussing, just talked like the best friends we are. He realizes his faults, what he did was wrong, and how he hurt me. He said the past week has really taken a toll on him because seeing me to my face, he realizes what he has, and he has a diamond in the rough, and that all I tried to do was be by his side, but instead he pushes me away..the closest person to him. And as a lot of you said, and were right...this last board hearing took a toll on him. He really feels like he is holding me back in life, and he feels horrible about that. I told him he is my husband, and I chose to do this time with him. We also talked about his visit with this other woman. She is a friend of his from Maryland. He knew here way before I came along. He said they did nothing, but she came to the visit expecting something, and when he told her no, she got mad. She didn't care he is married. So he told me that she was mad because she came "all that way", and he was acting the way he was. He told her that he didnt know what she was expecting because they are just friends, and he hasnt given her the impression of anything else, and he has a wife. But what he meant by her willing to show him all the affection his wife wouldn't because she wanted to be "affectionate" in all ways, and he was like wtf? :eek: But just the issue from the festival, he used that to throw in my face. He did apologize for putting me in such an awkward postion, and that it was wrong of him.

So he said, "what do you want to do?" I said well if you say you can file for divorce from in here, then go ahead and I will sign the papers. He said no, I dont want to do that. I said don't want to do what? He said divorce you. He said I can't let my fears and insecurites let me lose my best friend, and my wife. He said he asked himself if he could go on in life without me, and his answer to himself was no. He knows he has acted a COMPLETE fool, and this is going to be a scar for me for a while, and he is going to have to work extra hard to heal it, because it was all unneccesary. Some people may think I am done for giving him a 2nd chance, but he is my HUSBAND, and I took a vow before God...for better or for worse. So my natural deep down instinct was the save this marriage.

Overall we had a nice visit. We talked A LOT and its been a while since we have been able to do that. We laughed, and were smiles all day. I tell you, last night was the best nights sleep I have had in a month and a half. I feel as if the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders.

I did make him aware that things are not all cookies and cream just yet, because I have not forgotten all the BS has put me through, but I love him to death, and am willing to make this work only if HE is willing to. I dont want him doing this for me, because he feels "guilty", or is worried about me hurting, I want him to be willing to work at it because HE truly wants to be with me.

Thank you all of you for your support these past few weeks. I know I have been a pest and complaining and nagging. :o

Ms. Cuteness
10-03-2005, 08:24 AM
hey guys good morning to you all, and happy October....god i have 10 more days until i am married.....Nervous as hell, but i will get through it.

I did absolutely nothing this weekend but sleep in bed...i am gonna have to just start going out...but i know on one here ...ahh

Vonnie....i know things would have worked themselves out...i am happy you are smiling again...u go gurl.

all you other ladies have a great day, y'all

Ms. Cuteness
10-03-2005, 08:32 AM
Ladycee...you can find a Rickys at 5th Ave and 43rd Street in Manhattan...they have EVERYTHING that you will need:D

LADYCEE
10-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Morning all
Glad to see all of us did something for ourselves ( Faithful as it was mentioned thats for the reminder). Most of us were lazy such as I, some were about the town, and some had a great time on the dance floor (vonne:thumbsup: ). But all in all just glad to see everyone made the best out of their weekn, So to all my PTO sisters have a good work week and look forward to a better weekn.

Mrs. Cuteness 10days to go gurl. Almost ready? Thanks for that address I've looked at my outfit for this next one n I really need some shoe the ones I have will not work...

PBE thanks for sharing that was so special ;)

Vonne happy to see your fight in the ring turned into a spin on the floor.. You won this match you go gurl....:thumbsup:

To all my PTO sisters happy Monday...have a good day....PEACE

Wife C
10-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Morning Ladies,
Just wanted to stop by and say a quick hello. At home today waiting to go to the doctor.
Vonne, I glad to hear that things went well yesterday and are working out.
PBE, That was a sweet letter. That's right girl, love your man....
Harry'sdaughter, I got your pm and sent a response. My eyes are bothering me due to allergies so I'm going to the doctor this afternoon.
Ms. Cuteness, are you getting ready???
Mrs.G, I bet you are having a great time shopping for your hubby. I can't wait until I'm able to do that.
Rywill, enjoy your trip with hubby and have a safe trip.
Faithful, didn't get a chance to do anything for myself except pop pills.
Nuro's Wife, hey, how are the girls?
B, BG, Lara, Chinikfb, Starzzmom, Hope4us, and everyone I didn't mention, I hope all is well with you and yours. I'll check back in later.

Ms. Cuteness
10-03-2005, 03:20 PM
Hey guys, since you have all supported me thus far...i want to let you all know that i got my babys' ring today, it is so nice...wow i cant believe i am really getting married...everytime i get something that i will need for that day i realize that i am getting closer to to becoming Mrs. L...cant wait.

BTru2Me
10-03-2005, 06:29 PM
Hi Ladies!i just got home a little while ago from work & finished my dinner.My Baby's Mom called & said that he called her last night & asked her to tell me that I need to send the mags I bought for him individually so they go through reg mail instead of pkg room.And asked if she knew if I called the counselor.Well,I'm a little miffed at him because I haven't gotten any mail from him(still waiting for the explanation letter as to why specifically he doesn't want me to visit!) & I think that if he really wanted to talk to me he would have asked her to do a 3 way call!I don't know,maybe I'm being to hard on him!But I'm getting the feeling that he's mad at me for letting this block get on my phone!To top it off,I called MCI this morning & NOW someone tells me that I have to wait 7 more days before they'll remove it to make sure the payment check clears!Which means I have a block until this weekend!!UUGGHH!!I checked my account online & they got their money!The check cleared!Maybe I will call them tomorrow & try & speak to someone again!This no phone,no visiting is VERY stressful!!!

Vonne~I'm so happy to hear that things worked out!And you haven't been a pest at all!!

Ms Cuteness~10 more days!!WOW!!!

Nuro's Wife~I hope the Dr. came up with a solution to your eye problem!Feel better!

To everyone else,hope you all had a good Mon.!I'll check back latah!
Take Care,B

Hope4US
10-03-2005, 06:50 PM
Hi Everyone!!

I'm so glad October is here. Why? I'm a nut for Halloween:)

I had a very adventurous weekend...I got coerced into going to this camp retreat with some people from my Youth Center/ex-job. They made me hike, fish and play games. The worst part was when they made me walk across a thin log suspended 35 feet in the AIR!!!!!:eek:

I cried the whole way across, I felt like I was in fear factor for real. In order to get down I had to get lowered backwards on a rope commando style. I'm still shaking over that S#%&!

I had fun though, it was good to get out of the city for a couple of days.

Now in other news...I feel so ashamed saying this, but I chickened out on Century 21 again. As I explained, the store is located across from the former WTC site and I'm too afraid to go. On Friday I gathered up the nerve made my way there only to turn around two blocks away from the place:(

I'll try again tommorow though. Reading everyone's posts of well wishing gave me a nice boost of encouragement. I didn't know you guys cared, thank you. I'll be sure to update ASAP.

*BTW, Vonne...I'm happy things are working out for you;)

PBE
10-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Hey girls hope Monday wasn't to rough on you !

Ms Cuteness, 10 days !!!! Oh My Goodness that is a beautiful thing. I am such a sucker for weddings. I always cry at them . I am sure yours will be fabulous and the love never ending.

Hope4us , don't feel bad that you are scared. That is natural. For a little while I worked in a building that had a huge unobstructed view of "the pit". It was right next to Century 21 as a matter of fact. Sure I was nervous but I just put my faith in God and hoped He would take care of me and after a while I felt a little better about coming out of the train station and getting in the elevator.
Are you only looking for retail work ? I might know some websites that can help broaden your search, let me know.

PBE
10-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Vonne, I forgot to tell you , glad you won the match and then took a twirl in the ring !

LADYCEE
10-03-2005, 09:10 PM
Evening all:
Happy end to Monday,

Hope everyone enjoyed their day...

Hope4us take your time tomorrow you will get off the train and be a lil closer it will take sometime..Hang in there sis....Hey what about our discount :D

Mrs. Cuteness yes as the days get closer the butterflies will fly Alli more..You're be OK sis...one day at a time...

Wife C how are you feeling..

Harry'sdaughter, Mrs, G, B.G. Phillygurl, Starzzmom, Nuro's Wife, PBE, Chinikfb, Faithful, rywill, vonne To all my PTO sisters whats up and to any one I might have 4gotten on our growing list of name plz charge it to my head and not my hart...PEACE

BTru2Me
10-03-2005, 09:29 PM
OK,I'm back!I'm still a little upset with him!I just feel like he's being a little selfish,you know,he wants,he needs ,he'd like it if I could.......What about what I want,I need,I'd like?I know he's limited,but is it too much to ask for a letter at least once a week & even a 5 min. 3 way call?i also think he's mad about the block & just isn't telling me!Well,that s#!t has to stop!I asked him to be honest with me & I would do the same & that means with our feelings no matter what they are!How can we get married if we can't share how we feel?I know what you all will tell me,that I need to tell him this & you're right!But how can I?I don't want to write it in a letter,it may come out the wrong way.But right now the phone calls & the visits aren't happening either!UUGGHH!!I hate this!!
I went so far as to send the mags like he requested,but with no letter,card,nothing included!And I'm supposed to take some sexy pics for him tomorrow at my girlfriends house & right now I don't feel like doing it!Is that terrible?I probably will though!After all,he's been waiting for them since April!OOPS!!LOL!!I know I'll feel better once I can talk to him!Just right now,I'm feeling pretty neglected!
By no means am I giving up or anything either!I do love him & I still want to be his wife!I just think we need to get past this little speed bump & then we'll be fine!

Anyway,hope you Gals are doing well!I'll probably be back one more time before I go nitey-night!
Take Care,B

BTru2Me
10-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Just back to say Goodnight & Sweet Dreams everyone!Catch y'all tomorrow!
Take Care,B

harry'sdaughter
10-03-2005, 10:37 PM
hope4us ~ i am in awe that you walked across that log.
talking about doing something for yourself
and facing your fears, this was quite a feat!
just the thought of it scares me, and YOU did it!
now century 21 is the next fear to face!
i would be happy to meet you at century 21
to be your # 1 cheerleader.
you name the day and the time...

von ~ i am soooooo happy for you.
timing is everything. :)

bnt ~ hope some of your issues get cleared up.
sure is frustrating to have this 'unknown."

ms cuteness ~ 10 more days and you're goin' to the chapel!
every day and every thing makes it more real and more exciting! :D

lady c ~ what did the doctor say?? :confused:

ladycee ~ hope tomorrow is a good one!

pleasant dreams, y'all!

:sleepy: :yes: :wave: :clap: :grouphug:

faithfulwife
10-04-2005, 03:21 AM
:grouphug:

HUGS TO ALL!!

I'm glad to hear some of you did the me time and for those of you who did not get a chance maybe you will find some time this weekend :)

I went to visit my husband after three weeks... I needed it. I really enjoyed our visit... he had good news...FRP's are back...they re-opened officially October 1...they replaced the vcr's with dvd players, fixed the pipes and did some needed touching.. he said families can donate dvds but they must be new.

I have a date NEXT MONTH:yay:

With the holidays coming up this will be very special. Although I would love to swallow my husband up all to myself I can't be too selfish...we do have a son and through the years I have learned to divide the time and I thank God because it has sure paid off. So our son will be joining us...my husband has wanted this time with his son for a minute now... they really need it.. the visiting room doesn't allow the time to get down to the heart of the matter in discussion. I hope a good game is on that weekend so they can enjoy their guy time.

The visit was real nice up until the end...its always the hardest part..... heading back to the city without my husband hurts alot but I got to keep it moving and hope to see the day when we will leave that facility together and head on home for good...until then I try to make the best of a bad situation

I enjoyed my Vanilla Chai tea with the hazlenut creamer and massaged my feet with peppermint and sugar for my me time. Until tomorrow ladies.......

Stay Beautiful
Stay Blessed
Stay Strong
Stay Faithful
OUR MEN NEED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms. Cuteness
10-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Good Morning girls!...one more day down and only 9 more to go....cant wait.

I hope you all had a great night......i went to bed early, so i guess i can say i am well rested.

Ronnie
10-04-2005, 09:02 AM
Good Morning Ladies! It seems like ages since I've been here. I hope everyone is having a great and blessed week so far!

Yes, life has been a bit hectic as usual. Friday my girls had homecoming, football game and band stuff. I traveled Saturday & Sunday to Atlantic City and Baltimore to see a Ravens game. Our tickets were right behind the band...talk about dejavu! I flew back home Monday morning and headed straight to work. Last night I slept!!!

Vonne - Glad to hear that everything is working out.

BG - Good to see ya.

B - My eyes are better thanks. I am thinking about having Lasik surgery to get rid of these glasses.

Susan, LadyCee, MrsG, Rywill, Starzzmom, Harry'sdaughter, Lara, MsCuteness, faithfulwife, PBE, hope4us -- Hope life is treating you all well.

Have a good day!

BTru2Me
10-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Good Morning Girls!I am off today & I slept in a little.Woke up with a headache in the back of my head.Tension probably!I'm still a little miffed at him this morning!I'm supposed to be going over my friends house today to take the sexy pics for him & right now,I'm not psyched for it.But if she's up for it,I will go & get them done.I may just hold off sending them to him until I speak to him or get a letter from him,which ever happens first.

Anyway,I'm washing clothes right now & I gotta eat something so I can take my meds!Need my Prozac!!LOL!!Then I'm gonna jump in the shower & start getting ready to go out & greet the world!I'll be back at some point today to check in again!See ya's latah!
Take Care,B

rywill
10-04-2005, 10:20 AM
Ms. Cuteness, I want to count down with you. It seems like time is flying by right now.

I spent last night at the library reading NY Supreme court case laws to work on his appeal. We will be filing the brief soon. Part of me was feeling bad because I had not spent much effort working on his appeal. If he requested me to send something like copies, I would.

We have been down the appeal road before. The case laws that we found are more hopeful and the rulings from the Supreme Court are as recent as the end of the year 2003. I just am ready for the exception to my normalcy to end.

He has been in a writing frenzy. I think because the brief is almost complete, and he needs to pull me close again. I say that not in a bad way; but my reality of this situation is that we both have things that interrupt us from each other. The distance is obvious; but working, taking care of kids and just creating a life for myself (and us), makes time that we are unavailable to each other happen.

Anyway, as I saw the countdown for Ms. Cuteness start, it took me back to the preparation for the day. And making all things stop for just a moment in time.

Hope4us, I know that you will go in that store and accept employment soon. The fact that you put your fears out there, means you're ready to confront them and eventually conquere them. Then we will have to check in on the benefits that you will receive. I like that Family discount.:p

Shavonne - welcome back. I am glad that you are feeling better; getting rid of those headaches. Is it hard for you to beleive that you are getting ready to celebrate your first anniversary?

How is chinikfb? Hope all my NY PTO sisters are having a wonderful day!

B.G
10-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Good afternoon ladies...

Today I tried to fix my phone problem and cannot. I dont know what I was thinking. I just dont have the extra money for the bill this month so it has been disconnected. But I see from the other posts that most of us are dealing with this MCI $hit!!!

Classses are going smoothly, I just want to finish so I can begin my career. It feels so far away. But I will reach that point one day and I will be so happy. For everyone who was lucky to see there man this weekend...Yeeeeeaaaaa! To those who are goin this weekend...Woo Hoo! I'm glad somebody is gettin some visitin 'round here! LOL I will not have one for a while. I hope that everyones day gets better than the one before.

Bless,
B.G

4MyBabyBoy
10-04-2005, 05:33 PM
Evening ladies!!! :)

I'm back again, couldn't get online again yesterday. First thing I had to do was check in :D

Hope all is well with everyone...Susan, Jen, Ms.Cuteness(getting closer!), rywill, Ronnie, B, B.G, faithful, Tanya, LADYCEE, and anyone else i didn't mention...

And Vonne...I am very happy for you..I have to admit that i wanted a happy ending and I was silently wish for one:thumbsup:

Be back later...I have some catching up to do:)

Manzanita
10-04-2005, 06:42 PM
:dance: 6 months!!!!!!!!:dance:
hopefully by then they will let him go...at his last parole hearing, HIS LAST!!!...but if not, he will max out in 10 months on his CR date....!!!!!!!!:D

did I mention I got him his first pair of jeans??? yep! he tried them on at the trailor visit....:) and he looked so good in them but he felt weird, considering this is his first pair of jeans in 16 years ....

I hope everyone is doing ok, I am...ok....:) a bit sad from missing him after the FRP....we had such a good time, and we had a bbq with another family who are friends of ours, very close friends...it was nice ;) He also made me this BEAUTIFUL jewelry box...in turqoise, he makes them out of paper....I wish I could show you what he makes. Really great work and he is so creative!

Our anniversary is coming, well, one of them ...;) Almost 5 years strong!!!

and getting down to the wire...I cannot even believe it!:p

just checking in! since I don't always....;)

4MyBabyBoy
10-04-2005, 06:57 PM
GO Jen!!!! I'm over here helping you count down :D I was smiling as i read your post. :thumbsup:

PBE
10-04-2005, 09:15 PM
Wow , Mrs. G 6 months ! That is so great and I am very happy for you . Of course I would be lying if I said I didn't wish I was in your shoes... :(
(sigh) one day !!

So girls what did you do today ? I had the day off from work (Rosh Hashanah)
so I had lunch with a friend and then I bought my boo some boots to send him .
I also got some cute new stickers for my letters to him. Then I came home and sat on my butt ! lol .

Hope your days were good too.

Later !

starzzmom
10-04-2005, 09:16 PM
VERY EXCITING Mrs G!!! I can only imagine how you must be feeling.
Vonne, glad to see everything worked out for the best.
Everything is fine around these parts. Working some OT to make up coming in late on Monday (Dr's appt.) and so I can leave a little earlier on Friday to head up and see daddy. I might be going alone (well me and Starr), My friend might have the chance to go to the Yankee game. so I want to leave as early as possible. I'm gonna be tired since I have to be at work at 6:30 a.m. on Friday. But I don't want to postpone it, I miss my honey and he misses me and I just don't want to wait any longer.
well i just wanted to check in and let you all know that i am alive and well and still around. I'm gonna take a quick cruise around PTO and then hit the bed early!
Hugs and Kisses to ALL my NY ladies!!!

BTru2Me
10-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey Ladies!Well,I'm better than I was earlier concerning him.In fact,I just finished copying over the letter I was going to send with the mags.I'm putting it in the mail tomorrow!I spoke with his Mom today & she gave me a little more insight on what's going on with him.
I went to lunch with my cousin today & came home with the same headache I woke up with only hurting worse,so I went & laid down around 4pm & wound up sleepnig until 8:30pm!Now,i'm wide awake & I have to go to work tomorrow!EEK!!

Mrs G~Nice to see you checkin' in!You are missed!I'm excited for you about the last parole hearing!I pray they let him go too!I wish you both the best of luck!

starzzmom~I hope this week flies by quickly for you & that you get enough rest for your trip to see your hubby & Starr to see her Daddy!

B.G~Hey Girl!You've been missed as well!Glad that scholl is going well!I hear ya on the phone thing!I got my own problems with MCI!!UUGGHH!!!

PBE~Looks like you & I were in the same mode!LOL!I went out to lunch & sat on my butt for most of the day too!But it felt good to do almost nothing!I run around busy all week for work,so a day off to veg out feels good!

OK,to all you other NY GALS out there,Vonne,Ken'sWife,Nuro's Wife,Hope4US,rywill,Jaynell,LADYCEE,chinikfb,Wife C,haswtch,PhillyGurLL,harry'sdaughter,Ms Cuteness,How are you Ladies?Hope all is well!Wow,this list is getting really long!!But that's a good thing!(As Martha would say!LOL!!)I'm gonna go read a couple things then head to bed!
SO,Goodnight Everyone & Sweet Dreams!I'll catch ya's tomorrow!
Take Care,B

LADYCEE
10-04-2005, 10:10 PM
Evening all
Hope everyone had a good day tomorrow being hump day... almost Friday...

Ms. Cuteness 8 rite :D almost gurl almost.. by the way hows the planning with the shower :slap: oh its a surpise... OK hold on I'm going to get Tuesday for you then only one day left :D

Ms. B how was your day, how did the pics come out...

faithful glad to hear u had a good visit and congrads on the date have fun gurl...

Nuro's wife glad you enjoyed yourself and had a safe trip.

whats up wife c (missing again), vonne, B.G. phillygurl, starzzmom, Mrs G(congrads on gettin prepared), rywill, PBE, Hope4us, harry'sdaughter (enjoyed chat and company tonite) anyone I may have 4gotten on our growing list of names plz
4give me...PEACE my PTO sisters....

BTru2Me
10-04-2005, 10:32 PM
OK I lied!LOL!I just had to check in one more time!LOL!Nope,I'm not addicted to PTO!Total denial here!

LADYCEE~I didn't do the pics today,I'm doing them Sat. instead.The way I was feeling about him would've shown in the pics!So Sat it will be!

faithfulwife~I did not mention you before,so sorry!Congrats on your FRP date!Enjoy!

Alright,now I'm definitely going nite-nite!Sleep Well Ladies!
Take Care,B

4MyBabyBoy
10-05-2005, 04:42 AM
Good morning! Rise and shine ladies! :)

Okay, I'm going to get ready so I won't be late...Have a great day everyone!!!

harry'sdaughter
10-05-2005, 06:58 AM
"Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Cry and you cry with your girlfriends."

have a great sunny wednesday, y'all!

:thumbsup: :grouphug: :rock:

harry'sdaughter
10-05-2005, 07:02 AM
"Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Cry and you cry with your girlfriends."

have a great sunny wednesday, y'all!

:thumbsup: :grouphug: :rock:

harry'sdaughter
10-05-2005, 07:11 AM
not sure what i did to have my post appear twice.
so sorry!

:yuck: :bow: :slap:

LADYCEE
10-05-2005, 07:33 AM
Morning all:
To all my sisters have a good hump day it almost Friday...
Don't work to hard would be my saying for the day :D

4MBB up so early :p
Harry'sdaughter glad to know I have gurlfriends to cry with :thumbsup:

I'll holla later...PEACE:cool:

MichaelsBoo
10-05-2005, 10:10 AM
:dance: 6 months!!!!!!!!:dance:

hopefully by then they will let him go...at his last parole hearing, HIS LAST!!!...but if not, he will max out in 10 months on his CR date....!!!!!!!!:D

did I mention I got him his first pair of jeans??? yep! he tried them on at the trailor visit....:) and he looked so good in them but he felt weird, considering this is his first pair of jeans in 16 years ....

I hope everyone is doing ok, I am...ok....:) a bit sad from missing him after the FRP....we had such a good time, and we had a bbq with another family who are friends of ours, very close friends...it was nice ;) He also made me this BEAUTIFUL jewelry box...in turqoise, he makes them out of paper....I wish I could show you what he makes. Really great work and he is so creative!

Our anniversary is coming, well, one of them ...;) Almost 5 years strong!!!

and getting down to the wire...I cannot even believe it!:p

just checking in! since I don't always....;)

Mrs.G,
I get so uplifted and encouraged when I read threads with such good news, as yours and your husband. I pray that he comes home in 6 months and that you and he share nothing but good things:) . "Wow his first pair of jeans in 16 years,that must of been great to see him in them!
Take care and God Bless:thumbsup:

Ronnie
10-05-2005, 01:37 PM
Thank you for verbalizing this. I often feel guilty when life gets so busy that I don't write. Lord knows I always have the best intentions but after really long and stressful days when I finally make it home the only thing I want to do is NOTHING!

I used to be really good and send cards and note cards when time didn't permit me to write a letter; but now I don't do any of that. For those of you just beginning this journey please don't read too much into what I am saying.

I don't know what it is, maybe it's that the novelty of it all has worn of, sometimes I just don't feel like it, maybe I am just getting cranky in my older age...my aunt tells me that this is all normal. I am moving into the "F*ck it Forty" age so its acceptable.:D:p

He has been in a writing frenzy. I think because the brief is almost complete, and he needs to pull me close again. I say that not in a bad way; but my reality of this situation is that we both have things that interrupt us from each other. The distance is obvious; but working, taking care of kids and just creating a life for myself (and us), makes time that we are unavailable to each other happen.

Ronnie
10-05-2005, 01:48 PM
Congrats MrsG!!!! The countdown is on!!!

Ms. Cuteness
10-05-2005, 03:23 PM
hi ladies, how are you all doing, yes i am counting down the days till i become Mrs. L...i just cant wait.

Let me share some good news with you all...since i moved to Maryland i have been temping, with the same company, the assignment is ongoing and pays well. I went on an interview today and i was hired:thumbsup: starting on the 21st of October. It pays $40.00 less than i make now, but i get benefits, and i get paid for the holidays, sick days and pesonal days, all the good stuff you want in a job, and dont get with a temp assignment.

Ladycee...they sent me a email that we will be having a mandatory meeting after work on Tuesday and if i am not there consider myself terminated...:haha:, i sent my accept.

Next Thursday after i get married, i will be going to dinner with my hunnys' cousin and big sis, this will be the first time i meet the sis, me and the cousin are cool, i will stay with them for the weekend so i can visit Friday and Saturday.

i am not good with names, but all of you have a great day, and thanks for counting down with me, god i am so happy.

harry'sdaughter
10-05-2005, 04:18 PM
ms. cuteness ~ october is your month: you'll begin your new job as a
married lady (8 days and counting).
i totally agree with you about accepting the new job:
the benefits make it all worth it. :thumbsup:

nuro's wife ~ that endurance test is hard at any age.
perhaps the older we are, the more we are asked
to endure. one day at a time... :yes:

4mbb ~ the early bird catches the first worm! ;)

ladycee ~ thanks! :hifive:

vonne ~ hope the mailman made you smile! :D

hope4us ~ did you get to century 21?? :confused:

mrs g ~ if i could push the calendar ahead 6 months for you, i would!
gotta get those jeans on him! :p

hope y'all enjoyed this day! :grouphug:

4MyBabyBoy
10-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Hey everyone..

Ms. Cuteness, getting closer girl! The day seems to come slow, but when it gets here it's going to fly by...that's the sad part.
I cannot wait til Friday, see my hubby again :)
Harry's i didn't catch any worms this morning, I would've been much happier sleeping:)
Everyone else, Ladycee, Susan, B.G, Vonnie, Jen, rywill, Ronnie, starrz, b, and anyone else...have a good night!

BTru2Me
10-05-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi Ladies!I just got home a little while ago from work & I am beat!!I think I'm gonna take a nice hot shower & go to bed early tonight!It's not like I have to wait for the phone to ring or anything!DAMN MCI!!!!!I have a busy weekend ahead of me!Tomorrow night I gotta go shopping for fishnet thigh high stockings & maybe a pair of high heels(WOOWOO!!!!) for my picture day Sat.!Fri. I have a sports trip to Mahopac & Sat. is sexy pic taking day!Sun. I'm just gonna chill with his Mom & watch "The Longest Yard" on DVD.By Sat. the block should be removed & hopefully I'll be talking to my Baby at some point during the weekend!!

Ms Cuteness~Wow,soon you'll be a Mrs.!!I wish you the best!!With the job & the wedding!

Nuro's Wife~I don't know about the f*ck it forty thing!I turned 40 this past Feb. & I've had some pretty good things happen to me so far this year!I fell in love with my Baby & was asked to marry him & I got full time after 10 years!I truly believe that age is just a number!For me,sometimes I feel like I'm 80 & other times I feel like I'm 5!LOL!But I hear ya on the writing thing,I'm that way with the phone!I hate making the call to anyone!Once i'm on I'm ok,it's just picking up the reciever & dialing!I hate it!LOL!

Well,seeings as though there are so many of us now I don't think I'll type out the list!But please know I send my wishes to you all & hope you have a great evening!If I don't check back latah,Goodnight & Sweet Dreams!
Take Care,B

Wife C
10-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Evening Ladies,
Just stopping by for a quick hello.

Jen, I'm so excited for you!!

LadyCee, I'm still here. The medication my doctor gave me makes me sleepy so I didn't check in yesterday.

Ms.Cuteness, Congrats on the new job.

Ronnie, Lara, B, BG, Vonne, Faithfulwife, Starzzmom, Phillygurl, Chinikfb, PBE Rywill Harry'sdaughter and anyone I didn't mention, have a good evening.

Manzanita
10-05-2005, 06:42 PM
Thanks for all the love Ladies!!! ;)

Thank you for verbalizing this. I often feel guilty when life gets so busy that I don't write. Lord knows I always have the best intentions but after really long and stressful days when I finally make it home the only thing I want to do is NOTHING!

I used to be really good and send cards and note cards when time didn't permit me to write a letter; but now I don't do any of that. For those of you just beginning this journey please don't read too much into what I am saying.

Ronnie, funny but I feel like this too. we used to be so cutesy at the begining and now we are such a typical married couple, LOL...no offense

we are still cute but....I remember the 5 calls in a row....I remember the 15 page letters staying up all night to write him. Cards like every week, with stickers and perfume...aw man, I was just thinking about all of this stuff....I even told him that we need to start fresh....stop talking about stress and maybe tell me something about himself I don't know...I sent him a card with perfume on it this week, and I am writing him a letter right now about when I was a girl...and things about me he does not know...;)

PBE
10-05-2005, 07:42 PM
Hola Muchachas !! How are you ? How were your days ? Great I hope ! Before I share my day, I just wanted to let you girls know how glad I am I found this website. It is a really great thing to have . I feel so comfortable sharing with you all and I feel good knowing that I have shoulders to lean on. Love :heart:to all my PTO girls !
So what did I do today? Well I had the day off from work again (woohoo Jewish new year ! ) I had lunch with my baby's sister who is alo my best friend. I had posted before that she was being kind of a hater when it came to me being with her brother. But I think she may have realized that I am for real about Rah-Rah and I won't take downtalking from anyone, especially her ! SO yeah we are cool now.
After lunch I mailed my baby's packages. I sent him a special surprise. He used to like to sketch and draw so I got him a pad and drawing and colored pencils. I hope he likes it !
Now that I've shared :

Ms. Cuteness, A new job and a new husband all in the same month ? How great is that !!! I am going to a wedding on Saturday, I'll be thinking about you!
And don't worry , you made the right choice in leaving the temp position. Think of it this way , maybe now you will be making 40 dollars less, but how much extra would you have to pay to see a doctor or get medicine when you don't have insurance? And now if you want to take a day off to go see your husband (!!) you'll get paid for it ! Work those benefits chica !

Nuro's Wife, MrsG, Rywill , You know right now I plaster all of my honey's letters in stickers and kisses and I send him cards poems all that. And sometimes I wonder , will I still be in the mood to do all that for the next 15 years ? Maybe, maybe not. It's not about how many letters we send our guys its about how much love we show them and how much support they know they have from us.

BTB hope that block comes off as expected and you get to talk to your man soon. I wish I had a house phone so my boo could call me :(

All my other ladies I did not mention , hope you had a great day !

It's almost Friday ! YEAH !!!!

LADYCEE
10-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Evening all:

First Ms. Cuteness BIG CONGRADS to you and the new job and becoming Mrs. L all in one month.. This is your time to shine, shine on gurl shine on :thumbsup: ...

Nuro's wife, rywill, Mrs. G I also know the feeling the only different is my husband is not a writer but he really missed the letters he use to get, of course for every two I would send I would expect to get at least one and to my surprise I would get two also..And was really surprise when he notice the letter stop coming as often Nuro's wife its not age there is not enough time in the day. I also have to agree with PBE its all about the love we show them:)

Ms. B remember absent makes the heart grow fonder just think when u do get to talk to him u guys will have alot to talk about

Wife C glad to see you around how are you feeling

To all my sisters, Harry'sdaughter, vonne, hope4us, starzz, jaynell, Faithful, Phillygurl, Chinikfb,MichaelsBoo to anyone I might have missed because this list is gettin way long...so if I fail to mention you be remember charge it to my head and not my heart cause I am thinking of you all....PEACE...:thumbsup:

BTru2Me
10-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Ok,I'm still up!I just finished making a card to send to him saying how sorry I am for the block on the phone!I just had to check in one more time!LOL!

LADYCEE~Yes,you are right!I just hope he's not upset with me over this block!I mean,it is my fault but I didn't think it would take so long to have removed!Believe me,this will NEVER happen again!And yes we will have alot to talk about!

PBE~Thank you for the wishes!I hope so too!I'm sorry you aren't able to talk to your hunny!Just this past two weeks not talking to him has been sheer murder!

Wife C~Is the medication working though?I hope so!Feel better soon!

Mrs G~Awww!I bet you make your hubby's day with your letter & perfume!I spray all my letters with this one perfume that he absolutely loves!Says he never gets tired of it!LOL!And the funny thing is it's a cheap scent!Hawaiian Ginger by Calgon!LOL!I asked him what's gonna happen when I can't get that scent anymore?!I guess he'll have to pick something else out!LOL!

Well,I better get off here & get my fanny to bed!Hope you all have a peaceful,pleasant dream filled night!
Take Care,B

Manzanita
10-06-2005, 06:39 AM
FYI ladies...

please be aware of what you say here...this is a place of comfort to vent and express feelings, but also be careful how much information, PERSONAL information, you put out there!

First of all, this is a PUBLIC place...anyone can see what is posted here whether they are a member or a guest. If you post something you feel that could get someone in trouble then you should not be posting it. If it is something that someone can harm you with, you should not be posting it.

Anything like personal pictures, names, din #'s....going against prison rules, saying too much about your PERSONAL issues may catch up to you.

One member recently had another woman get involved in her relationship because of things she posted here, SO BE CAREFUL about saying too much.
I know you feel comfortable sharing here, and you should, but do not get so comfortable that you REVEAL too much ;) IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE PUBLIC TO KNOW ABOUT IT, DO NOT POST IT ;)

4MyBabyBoy
10-06-2005, 07:00 AM
Just wanted to say Good Morning!!!!

Have a good day ladies!!!

LADYCEE
10-06-2005, 07:47 AM
Morning all:
Just wanted to stop by and say good morning to all my beautiful sisters here on PTO some old and some new (to the new welcome you have a place to rest your feet)...:D

harry'sdaughter thanks for all the world of info.....:thumbsup:

Ms. Cuteness a few days until the shower I mean mandatory meet, then a few days after that to Mrs. L. and then a few days after that Mrs. L on a new job you go gurl....:D

Ms. B he won't be mad I'm sure he understand..:o

4MBB, jaynell, wife c how r u feeling, vonne miss u gurl, starzz, faithful, hope4us, Mrs. G, Nuro's wife, phillygurl, B.G., rywill, OK I know I'm 4gettn some of you and don't mean to, to all my PTO sisters happy Thursday, enjoy your day...:thumbsup:

MichaelsBoo
10-06-2005, 08:06 AM
I just wanted to say Good Morning and hope everyone has a good day!

rywill
10-06-2005, 08:10 AM
:wave: Hey LadyCee.... you are a faithful trooper. You come on daily doing shout outs, and well wishes. All the way from O-HI-O, I say good Thursday morning!!!!:wave: :wave:

:fb: I am getting excited... something in the air, perhaps! Mrs. G coming home count down made me feel really HOPEFUL today. Over the past few months, we have shared a lot of things... some good times, some diappointments and let-downs, a little heartache; but there is so much hope in here. 4MBB, the newest newlwed; on to the next person to soon share her crown Ms. Cuteness - congratualtions on the new job or converted job (permanency can create more opportunties). I miss Susan's daily post (WifeC), can't wait till she is back in full force.

Anyway to all my NY sisters.... have a great Thursday. Glad to see the new names appear, like harry'sdaughter, faithfulwife, PBE.

To my cartwheel- way too happy- happy lady bntonyb:wave: ! Take care of driving them babies around... don't let those other people (like supervisors) deter you from enjoying what you do.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY.... (I'm not visiting this week--- but next weekend--It's on!!!:thumbsup: )

Ms. Cuteness
10-06-2005, 08:10 AM
Good morning girls...thanks for all the love and support you have given me.

Ladycee...yes a few days until my mandatory meeting :D

Girls i feel so special, i am getting married getting a new job all in the same month, god prayers do work.

Hope....i hope you do get that job that you have been looking for.

PBE...i hear you, MD is no joke with the doctors, its not like NY, sown here everything is much more expensive than NY....i know you would not believe it, the only thing that is cheaper is rent and that depends on the County you live in.

Everyone do have a great day

BTru2Me
10-06-2005, 09:33 AM
Good Morning Ladies!I'm home on my 2(uh,more like 1 1/2 hours)off!I see alot of you are up & at em!

Mrs G~I read your post & I can understand completely what you are saying!It's a shame that there are people out there who would be that malicious to hurt someone here on PTO!But I guess the reality is that there are people like that & you just don't know!I,myself,will continue to be careful of how much I put out there!Thanks!

rywill~way too happy?!LOL!!Not always,but I try!Believe me he gets under my skin just like anyone else's hunny!I think it's a man thing!LOL!But I'm glad I seem to bring some sunshine to you & others here!And yes,I am very careful,I love my kiddies!Things are calmer at work now,Thank God!

Anyway,I have to get ready to go back to work!Everyone have a great day & I'll check in latah!
Take Care,B

PowandVonne
10-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Hey Everyone!!

What a week. As you all know it started off fabulous because Pow and I are going to work on our marriage, then Monday I get a call at work from my mom that my favorite Aunt passed away. She has been battling Cancer for a about a year and a half now. My mom is holding up pretty well, but I know its hard for her losing her little sister. We all knew it was coming, but still weren't prepared..ya know? :( But I am doing well, and so isn't the family. Everyone is handling it good, so I am calm now.

I have 2 friends coming from outta town this weekend, one from DC, and one from Dallas. We are spending the weekend in NYC, and just have a girls weekend. Shopping, clubbing, and eating! :) So I am looking forward to that.

I have today off, so I have some writing to do. The past 2 days I have gotten novels for letters from Pow, so I gotta catch up..lol. He can't stop reflecting on how bad he effed up, and what he was about to throw away, after it took us so long to build. I think it all started to hit him when I told him to send me the divorce papers, and I will sign them...but I said...let me ask you one question..."can you really see life without me?". That was a wake up call for him I think.

harrysdaugther, thanks for all the talks we have been having lately! B.G, thanks for going out to dinner with me the other night, I was able to get my mind off things.

MrsG, Nuro, Rywill, Ladycee, Btonyb, starzz, 4MBB, mscuteness, WifeC, and everyone else I missed...hope you are having a good week, and have a better weekend. I will try to be back to post before I head out for the weekend. :)

Ronnie
10-06-2005, 10:50 AM
Good Morning Ladies! Just popping in to say hello and to wish everyone a great day!

Hope4US
10-06-2005, 01:52 PM
Hello everyone:)

I hate to say this but, I don't think I will be applying to work in Century 21 anytime soon Why? I got a job!!!:D

I working at a bar as the backup for the bartender. I start tonight. I'm a bit nervous but grateful...very grateful. The Director of my former place of employment felt so bad for letting me go, that he got me a job with the bar that's right underneath us. i don't know why he couldn't hook a sister up a couple of weeks ago, sheesh!

Well I'm off, I've got a ton of things to do today. Have a good day everybody:cool:

BTru2Me
10-06-2005, 04:49 PM
Hey Ladies!I'm home from work & my head is pounding!Plus,I just found out that I may not be able to take his sexy pics on Sat. now because my friend that was going to take them is sick!!I feel bad that she's not feeling well,but 'm just about thisclose to telling him he won't be getting any!He has been waiting since April & between the two friends I have that I feel comfortable taking them something always happens to postpone it!UUGGHH!!I was so psyched to do them too!Oh well,we'll see what happens!
This has been a long week for me & it's not over!I miss my Baby so,so much!!to not be able to visit him is hard enough,but not being able to talk to him on the phone or get mail from him is just awful!!

Hope4US~Congrats on the job!!Enjoy it!Could be an interesting job to have!

Vonne~I'm so sorry to hear about your Aunt!My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family!
On another note though,enjoy your Girl's Weekend!Sounds like a blast!

Hey to all the NY Gals,both regulars & newbies!I'll check back latah!
Take Care,B

4MyBabyBoy
10-06-2005, 06:17 PM
I just wanted to drop in and say good night to all...going to bed early tonight, leaving early for the dance tomorrow...taking my son along this time. I guess its alright to not be so selfish once in a while...
You all have a great weekend...susan, ronnie, rywill, ladycee, vonne, jen, hope, b.g, everyone! :)

Wife C
10-06-2005, 07:02 PM
Evening ladies,
Hope everyone is well. I'm not feeling all that good today. I was feeling better yesterday and think I made a mistake by washing my hair last night and letting it air dry. I woke up this morning feeling like I was coming down with something. Anyway, just wanted to stop by ans say a quick hello.

Lara, have a wonderful visit tomorrow and a safe trip.

Rywill, I'm here gurl. Have a great visit next weekend.

Mrs.G, thanks for the reminder.

Vonne, sorry to hear about your loss.

LadyCee, I'm hanging in there.

Hope, congrats on the new job.

Ms.Cuteness, you're almost there.

B, hope that block is off soon.

BG, Harry'sdaughter, Chinikfb, Starzzmom, Phillygurll, Jaynell, Faithful and anyone I didn't mention, hope all is well with you and yours. Take care.

Wife C
10-06-2005, 07:14 PM
I forgot something. Happy Birthday for tomorrow Lara!!!! Have a wonderful day.
Goodnite Ladies.:)

James_Luvs_Lee
10-06-2005, 07:48 PM
Hi I'm new to the Oct. 2005 check in's but I wanted to wish everyon a good night :-)

LADYCEE
10-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Evening all:
I've been trying to post here for the last hour...I'm a big ER fan and in between commercials I talk to my in VA sister the show we share comments or whatever...

hope everyone had a good day and lookn forward to a even better weekn,,

rywill I try to check in to keep my head above water and with the help of my sisters here on PTO I do just that... And for that I thank you guys. PTO has help me see that there is a light at the end of that dark tunnel, Just reading what others are up to good, bad or indifferet....:thumbsup:..:cool: :wave: :dance: :yay: rite back at you sis....:wave::wave:

Mrs. G I would have to agree with u about the info part, I don't think its being done without thinking, in fact it might be done because we are comfortable here which is no excuse... So ladies plz be careful when sharing...

Wife C get better gurl...TGIF:D

Vonne sorry to hear of your loss, enjoy your gurls nite out u can use it :thumbsup:

Ms.Cuteness I think you done started something here....

Hope4us congrads on that new job, gurls there goes our family discount at Century 21but I guess we can all meet up for happy hour :beer: :hee: ...

4MBB safe trip and enjoy your dance with hubby...

Anyone else dancing this weekn such as I safe trip and enjoy your spin....:thumbsup:

B.G. (how r u), Starzz, PBE, Harry'sdaughter(missed u tonite), Michealsboo, jaynell, phillygurl, chinikfb (hope all is well), Faithful (whats up 4 the weekn), JLL (welcome), To anyone I may have missed have a good evening.....

faithfulwife
10-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Hey Ladies,

Hope everyone is happy that tomorrow is Friday I sure am !

CONGRATS to Ms. Cuteness and Hope4Us on your new jobs!!!!!!!!!

So many of you have shared your hopes and dreams and your emotions on these threads and I cannot begin to tell you how much it means to me...honestly PTO NYC is very supportive ...I found this by searching for a place on the web where I could go and vent and share with woman who are in a similar situation and this is what I found...beautiful...a place of support, and I'm at the comfort of my own home :) None of my friends understand the situation I'm in with my husband and why I am waiting...like I'm doing something so ridiculous...NO SUPPORT WHATSOEVER[/Bto them I look absolutely crazy ]:no: ...they don't believe that true love can be held in prison....SORRY but they are wrong ...I kind of shut alot of people out of my life when it comes to my marriage because I do not need the negativity.....the long bid is enough. Anyway, you woman have been really helpful in letting me know I am not alone. From your feelings...to how your day was....to letting off steam....and thank you for the mention of letter slacking I thought I was the only one who stopped :( I'm going to find time to get that back because it helps me to feel closer to my hubby.

I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow
[B]James luvs Lee ....WELCOME!!!!
Vonne...may the Lord bring comfort to you and your family at your time of loss.

BG...how are classes?
bntonyb ...hope you get to take those pics
Lara ....Thank God for another birthday
Wife C, Lady Cee thanks for all your shout outs and supportive words, to ALL the PTO NYC sisters holding your man down....I bow to you and I thank you for keeping it REAL!!!!!
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug:

faithfulwife
10-06-2005, 11:29 PM
just one more thing...sorry about this ....can someone please explain to me the package procedure......as far as boots and sneakers.....I thought a receipt was good enough but now they want sku numbers and it has to match with the number inside the boots and the number has to be on the receipt....last week on the visit with a really confused look...this never happened before...the winter months are coming up and I wanted to bring my husband some boots but it seems like its such a process...whats going on??????????????????????????????

LADYCEE
10-06-2005, 11:43 PM
faithful I know in GH the sku #, the number on the box and the amount to be on the receipt, and the numbers and sku # has to match...

PBE
10-07-2005, 01:23 AM
Hey girls,

Most of you are asleep as I should be and will be soon. Just wanted to check in and say a late hi. Hope everyone enjoys their Friday. Another week is over !
One more and I get to see my baby :heart:
Alright taking my ass to bed Goodnight!

Ronnie
10-07-2005, 08:08 AM
Good Morning!

Just a quick check in to say hello and to wish everyone a great weekend. For those of you dancing this weekend, have a grand time! It's a long weekend for me since Monday is Columbus Day...YAY!!! Maybe I can check off some of those things on my ever growing list of "Things to Do".

Have a great day!

Ms. Cuteness
10-07-2005, 08:23 AM
Good morning ladies....TGIF......I had a dream last night that i could not find the rings.

When next i post here it will be 4 days till.....i cant post over the weekend because i am waiting on IBM to finish fixing my computer....but do know i will miss you all.

i am a little worried now since i have seen the post about boots...i got my baby some boots from Burlington coat factory and you all know that their sku #s are usually different from the sku # thats on the box...well we will see if he is going to get them.

Ladycee...if its a good thing that i started then i dont mind

Wife C...yes it is just a few days to go.....we will be having 3visits next week...that will be our honeymoon:)

LADYCEE
10-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Morning all: Its Friday Babaaaaaaaaaa woohoo

Goin dancing with hubby tomorrow....:D (only cause thats the biggest smile I could find)..

Wife C TGIF....:thumbsup:

PBE morning or evening :hmm: :D

Happy Friday to all my PTO sisters....Have a good day ladyz

For those travleing this weekn safe trip, for those just chilln at home, with family or friends enjoy,

PEACE my sisters will holla later....:thumbsup:

LADYCEE
10-07-2005, 08:30 AM
Yes Ms. Cuteness it is a good thing you started :thumbsup:. Two of you will be started new jobs this month... :eek:Gurl wake up from that dream and get them rings together have you packed your bag yet that you are taking pin the rings to whatever you are wearing:D, enjoy your honeymoon got to do what we got to do ...PEACE Good morning ladies....TGIF......I had a dream last night that i could not find the rings.

When next i post here it will be 4 days till.....i cant post over the weekend because i am waiting on IBM to finish fixing my computer....but do know i will miss you all.

i am a little worried now since i have seen the post about boots...i got my baby some boots from Burlington coat factory and you all know that their sku #s are usually different from the sku # thats on the box...well we will see if he is going to get them.

Ladycee...if its a good thing that i started then i dont mind

Wife C...yes it is just a few days to go.....we will be having 3visits next week...that will be our honeymoon:)

BTru2Me
10-07-2005, 09:32 AM
Hi Ladies,
Well I'm not doing so good!Last night my Baby(?) tried to call me through his Mom & of course it didn't work.But the worst part is he was able to leave a 40 second message on my voice mail.And what he had to say in those 40 seconds just shocked me & upset me!He is wondering why HE hasn't gotten a letter from me in over 2 weeks(which is untrue!I sent him a letter in a pkg over a week ago!)(oh yeah,& it's ok for him to not write for weeks at a time?),that he feel's I'm not telling him the whole story about the phone block(which I have!) & quote "don't bulls#!t me,Man!" WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Is he high on something or what??!!!I have NEVER BS'd him & NEVER kept ANYTHING from him!!!!I am so hurt by this!!And PLEASE don't tell me that I have to understand where he is!What about me out here??!!Me,who has been nothing but loyal,supportive,honest & giving in this relationship!!Me,who has traveled so many miles & put wear & tear on my car!!Me,who has given him whatever he asked for(which I was more than happy to do when I had the money to do so!And not that he's asked for anything much,costly or outrageous,but still!)!!I don't know where his head is at,but I do know that before we even think about getting married,he needs to get a grip!!
Don't get me wrong,I still love him!I'm just really blown away by all of this!I spoke to his Mom last night after I cried for an hour or so & couldn't get to sleep & she said that he just asked her about the block & she told him that MCI was hard to deal with & that we're at their mercy.She told me that she didn't know anything else & that I'd have to wait & speak to him.Which won't be until tomorrow or Sun.,that is if he calls me!UUGGHH!!!I HATE this!!!!!!!
So,needless to say,I WON'T be taking those pics now,for sure!Not with the way things are right now!!We need to talk first before I send him anything else!I still have 2 mags to send that I'm holding off on too!Maybe I'm being spiteful,but I can't help it!Besides the mags. are expensive to send seperately like he "requested"!I'm not made of money!
Ok,I think I've vented enough!Sorry Girls!!I DO hope you all are having a much better Friday than I am!I will check back in tonight!For those I won't catch,have a great weekend & for those dancing,enjoy!
Take Care,B

MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rywill
10-07-2005, 09:38 AM
It's Friday... ya'll know I just love it??? Don't you.

Shavonne, I pray that your family be comforted now in your loss of your aunt. I hope that she has found rest and peace.... no more pain.

I wish I was visiting this weekend. Maybe I need to countdown for my visit...

Have a spectacular weekend, and be safe!

MichaelsBoo
10-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Hi, hope everyone has a great day and a good weekend. Those that are going on visits have a safe trip and a good visit. Don't forget to spend some me time with yourself, relax, take a couple of deep breaths and do You.
Take care of yourselves, we deserve it.

Wife C
10-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Afternoon Ladies,
Just stopping by for a quick TGIF!!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday weekend. All those visiting have a great time.

harry'sdaughter
10-07-2005, 05:15 PM
TGIF, y'all! :)

TG i am finished with jury duty,
where i spent 3 grueling days in civil court. :angry:

TG there was no terrorist attack in the subways. :yay:

TG i got home before the heavy rain. :thumbsup:

TG we are here for one another. :clap:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

abgirl
10-07-2005, 06:03 PM
hey ladies,
Just wanted to say TGIF to all, and be blessed. I will be dancing with my baby next weekend haven't seen him in 2 months sooooo ready, wish I could say enjoy the holiday its a workday in NC but to all have a great holiday ( rest day)

Wife C..... Everthings good, I checkin everyday I just dont post alot, I have to keep up with my sisters I will start letting my presence be known.

Manzanita
10-07-2005, 06:32 PM
hi Abgirl!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

did he transfer yet?

will you be at the g2g this XMAS???

Jen :)

Manzanita
10-07-2005, 06:33 PM
FYI,

we are having a get together December 17th...in NYC....if you want to join us, PM me :)

Jen~

BTru2Me
10-07-2005, 08:13 PM
Hey Ladies!It's just crabby me!I'm still Ticked over what he said in the message!Plus,I called MCI to get block removed because I was told by this woman in the high toll dept the other day that I could call tonight & get it taken off!Yeah,right!the guy tonight told me he couldn't do it,that I had to wait until tomorrow!So,I will be up early so I can call at 8am!If I get the run around again some heads are gonna roll!!Although,maybe this is God's way of giving me a chance to get rational when I talk to him.Because right now I could blast him!!Right to the moon!!!

Anyway,other than all that(like it's not enough!) things are ok.Work is going a little easier now & the overtime just keeps rolling in!Show me the money!!WooHoo!!!!!

Boy did it rain hard this evening!I was on my sports trip & I went to look for a bathroom to use & wound up getting caught in it & getting drenched!The girls were soaked too as they played their soccer game despite the rain!I couldn't wait to get home & out of my wet clothes!Yuck!!

Ok,here goes the list to say Hey to!Mrs.G,starzzmom,Ken'sWife,Nuro's Wife,Wife C,B.G,LADYCEE,4MyBabyBoy,Hope4US,rywill,janelle,ab girl,Ms Cuteness,Vonne,faithfulwife,harry'sdaughter,PBE,ch inikfb,.......oh I know I'm forgetting someone!I'm sorry!But the wish is the same!Hope all is well with you!
I'm gonna go check a few things out!I'll try & check in one more time before I go to bed!
Take Care,B

LADYCEE
10-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Evening all:
Hoe all my sisters had a good Friday..
enjoy your weekn what ever u may have in store...

Ms. B. u go ahead and vent gurl just don't forget to breathe..

rywill when is your next spin on the floor..

michealsboo good plan word for the weekn (US)

Hey Wife C how r u ..

Harry'sdaughter love the TG :thumbsup:, heres another one TG its Saturday I'm going dancing...:D

Ms. G, abgirl, nuro's wife, starzz, B.G. vonne, faithful, hope4us, 4mbb ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY GURL), ms. cuteness, chinikfb. phillygurl, jaynell...I know I'm forgetten some one...4give me...PEACE...

BTru2Me
10-07-2005, 09:49 PM
Ok,I'm heading to bed!I'm beat & the sooner I get to sleep the sooner I can wake up & give MCI hell!!

LADYCEE~Thanks!Yes,I'm breathing,although right now I think it's fire!LOL!

4MyBabyBoy~HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!Best wishes for a wonderful year ahead!!!

Goodnight & Sweet Dreams Ladies!Catch ya's tomorrow!
Take Care,B

harry'sdaughter
10-07-2005, 10:08 PM
ladycee ~ take those dancing shoes and drive safely to the ballroom.
where your sweetheart awaits a slow dance. ;)

bnt ~ i know you'll be up early to deal with MCI!
good luck! :blah:

abgirl ~ yes, you've certainly made your presence known.
glad to meet you! :)

michaelsboo ~ thanks for the ME reminder! :thumbsup:

rywill ~ i agree with you: fridays are awesome! :yes:

vonne ~ hope your friends lift your spirits! :clap:

and to y'all, pleasant dreams! :sleepy: :wave: :grouphug:

abgirl
10-07-2005, 11:18 PM
hey ladies just a goodnite shout out..

Mrs G yes he was transfered the visits are more relaxed, and of course I wouldn't miss the G2G Jabbasgirl's and I would be there. I'm acctually staying with her when I visit next week so we can hang out afterwards.

abgirl
10-07-2005, 11:21 PM
oh I forgot to my other sisters Harry's daughter, ladycee,bntonyb, vonne, wife c, rywill and I may have forgotten someone please dont charge it to my heart Goodnite and safe travels ladies..

4MyBabyBoy
10-08-2005, 07:45 AM
Susan, Faithful, B, Ladycee, thank you for the happy birthday wishes:)

I had a very tiring bday, and most of the day I forgot it was my birthday, for the first time. Is that what happens when you get old? :o

I drove up to see hubby with my son, we left at 530am and left the dance floor at 230pm b/c i was supposed to be back at 7 for dinner/cake at moms, well it took me 5 hours to get back and the rain was horrible all the way home...normally a 3 1/2 hour drive on the way up.
I have to figure something else out b/c i can do those drives in traffic, it's too long.
I wish I could go stay at one of his sister's in the city...i'll have to start a thread about that...

So came back and i was praying that my son didn't start talking about my husband in front of mom, she doesn't know and i don't want her to know any time soon.

I got me some diamond hoop earrings and 18k bracelet that i love from my mom and son for my bday.

My hubby sent me another beatiful card and this one he had Everyone sign...it was nice...he had it drawn up for me...i love those.

Last night we got word that my grandfather wasn't expected to live over night, i haven't spoken to my grandmother on that side in over a year and only once since my dad passed in 2003 and i have to call her this morning and i don't know what to say.

Okay, i'll shut up now...

ladycee, susan, vonne, jen, b, b.g, rywill, harry's, ms.cute, faithful, and everyone else, enjoy the weekend!:)

harry'sdaughter
10-08-2005, 08:03 AM
Susan, Faithful, B, Ladycee, thank you for the happy birthday wishes:)

I had a very tiring bday, and most of the day I forgot it was my birthday, for the first time. Is that what happens when you get old? :o

I drove up to see hubby with my son, we left at 530am and left the dance floor at 230pm b/c i was supposed to be back at 7 for dinner/cake at moms, well it took me 5 hours to get back and the rain was horrible all the way home...normally a 3 1/2 hour drive on the way up.
I have to figure something else out b/c i can do those drives in traffic, it's too long.
I wish I could go stay at one of his sister's in the city...i'll have to start a thread about that...

So came back and i was praying that my son didn't start talking about my husband in front of mom, she doesn't know and i don't want her to know any time soon.

I got me some diamond hoop earrings and 18k bracelet that i love from my mom and son for my bday.

My hubby sent me another beatiful card and this one he had Everyone sign...it was nice...he had it drawn up for me...i love those.

Last night we got word that my grandfather wasn't expected to live over night, i haven't spoken to my grandmother on that side in over a year and only once since my dad passed in 2003 and i have to call her this morning and i don't know what to say.

Okay, i'll shut up now...

ladycee, susan, vonne, jen, b, b.g, rywill, harry's, ms.cute, faithful, and everyone else, enjoy the weekend!:)

4mbb ~ you are NEVER too old to remember and celebrate a birthday!
look at the glass half-full: you got to spend your birthday with your hubby and your son, and then with your mom, and you even got wonderful gifts and cards.

sorry to hear that your grandfather is so sick.
wondering what to say to your grandma?
say what's in your heart and the words will come easily.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

BTru2Me
10-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Hey there Ladies!Well,I got up early & called MCI & they said they would remove the block.I tried a long distance # about an hour later & it went through!!So no more block!YAY!!!!!!Now we'll see if my adorable butthead calls me!LOL!
It is pouring rain here & I just got back from Weight Watchers(UUGGHH!!I gained!) & checking my mail(what for,I don't know,he hasn't sent anything!)
So I'm sitting here sipping a Toasted Almond coffee from Dunkin Donuts & checkin' in!

LADYCEE~Enjoy that spin around the dance floor!Take it nice & slow!Have a safe trip!

4MyBabyBoy~You're most welcome & no,it's not getting older,it's having a busy life!Glad you newlyweds had a nice visit!

abgirl~Glad to hear that the transfer is a good thing!Especially since you have far to travel for a visit!

Vonne~How's things with hubby?I hope well!

harry'sdaughter~Thanks for the luck!As you see,it worked!YAY!!

OK Girls,I'm gonna check a few things out & then I'm gonna take a nice hot shower & warm up!I'm freezing from being out in the rain!I'll check back latah!
Take Care,B

BTru2Me
10-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Oh,& 4MyBabyBoy,I'm also sorry to hear about your Grandfather!I lost my last Grandparent two years ago(my Grandpa) & I miss him so!Like harry'sdaughter said,listen to your heart & the words will come out sincere!My thoughts are with you!
Take Care,B

harry'sdaughter
10-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Hey there Ladies!Well,I got up early & called MCI & they said they would remove the block.I tried a long distance # about an hour later & it went through!!So no more block!YAY!!!!!!Now we'll see if my adorable butthead calls me!LOL!
It is pouring rain here & I just got back from Weight Watchers(UUGGHH!!I gained!) & checking my mail(what for,I don't know,he hasn't sent anything!)
So I'm sitting here sipping a Toasted Almond coffee from Dunkin Donuts & checkin' in!

LADYCEE~Enjoy that spin around the dance floor!Take it nice & slow!Have a safe trip!

4MyBabyBoy~You're most welcome & no,it's not getting older,it's having a busy life!Glad you newlyweds had a nice visit!

abgirl~Glad to hear that the transfer is a good thing!Especially since you have far to travel for a visit!

Vonne~How's things with hubby?I hope well!

harry'sdaughter~Thanks for the luck!As you see,it worked!YAY!!

OK Girls,I'm gonna check a few things out & then I'm gonna take a nice hot shower & warm up!I'm freezing from being out in the rain!I'll check back latah!
Take Care,B

so glad that mci finally did something right!
now for the phone call...hope it comes real soon :thumbsup:

you sure did a lot of things "ME" things:
weight watchers
sipping a toasted almond coffee from dunkin' donuts (my favorite!)
a hot shower.
:yes: :yay: :clap: :hifive:

you are my conscience and my inspiration! :thumbsup:
i hear weight watchers calling me name, but i haven't answered! :no: :no: :no:

stay dry and comfy and enjoy sipping that toasted almond coffee! :drool:

BTru2Me
10-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Thank You harry'sdaughter!I'm glad I'm somebody's conscience & inspiration!That's uplifting to hear!I gotta tell you,although I've slacked off Weight Watchers recently,I can attribute 40lbs lost because of it!I know once I start going to the gym(opens on the 17th)I will see results again!
Yes,I did do ME things today!And it felt good!The only thing that would make it better would be for him to call & us to get this little "issue" resolved & behind us & get back to us being so in love & happy!
I hope & pray that happens this weekend!

It is still pouring out & very chilly!I'm glad I'm at home & don't have to go anywhere!It's supposed to rain all weekend & next week!Anyone visiting this weekend take it easy on the roads!Be safe!

Well,I'm getting a little hungry so I think I'll go find something to nosh on!I'll be back latah!
TakeCare,B

harry'sdaughter
10-08-2005, 02:43 PM
bnt ~ i will hope and pray with you! :thumbsup:

you have already lost 40 pounds and
you went out in the pouring rain to weight watchers and
you'll start going to a gym and
you wonder why you're my conscience and my inspiration?????
AWESOME "ME" things!

:yes: :yay: :bow: :clap: :rock:

LADYCEE
10-08-2005, 07:27 PM
Evening all .
hope everyone is enjoying their weekn,

harry'sdaughter yes it was a slow dance that ended early traffic was crazy this morning going up, there was an accident that had traffic stopped for about 15 minutes, Of course once my husband seem me he tell me I should have stayed home :eek: you mean I could have sleep all day.:p

4MBB 4getten your birthday has nothing to do with age (at least I hope not), At least you got to spend it with the ones you love, Hubby, son, mom.. ( just remember our birthdays is our own personal new year how will you spend your)...:thumbsup: Sorry to hear about your grandfather, I agree with harry'sdaughter and Ms. B speak from the heart everything else will come easy...( she might be thinking the same thing)...PEACE

Ms. B any calls yet, I sit in waiting with you :rolleyes:

TG 4 the rain but it can stop now guess I'll sleep in the rest of the weekn

To all my PTO sisters for those traveling to see love one this Sunday have a safe trip and enjoy that spin on the floor,

rywill, starzz, vonne (hope u are enjoying yourself), phillygurl, michealsboo, nuro's wife, wife c, Mrs. g, hope4us, abgirl, faithful, ms. cuteness (almost there), chinikfb, jaynell, B.G and any one I might have missed hove a good nite. I'll holla in the morning....PEACE:thumbsup:

faithfulwife
10-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Good evening all my pto sisters,

Im feeling pretty good right now....I WENT DANCING!!!! With the weather all rainy it felt good to be in my husbands arms....I even dozed off because I was so comfortable...he didnt even mind...I love him soooo much....I could of stayed there all night. At one point I forgot we were on the dance floor it felt like we were our own little world...like teenagers all over again cuddling. I'm going to enjoy the moment:D

LadyCee ....thank you so much for the info my hubby got his boots.:thumbsup:

Ms. Cuteness...you picked a wonderful month to get married...my wedding anniversary is this month .....yeah for October.

bntonyb...I havent been to the gym in over two weeks...I need to start back...my FRP is coming up and I want to be flexible:dance:
Glad to hear your block is off

Lara sorry about your grandfather ....I too find it diffucult at times like yours to say the right words...but yes take your time and your heart will give you the appropriate words

Well Ladies I am going to write my husband a letter and let him know how much I enjoyed being with him.:love: :love: :love:

TO ALL MY PTO NYC SISTERS THANK YOU FOR SHARING AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT:grouphug:

MichaelsBoo
10-08-2005, 08:17 PM
Good evening to everyone, hope everyones weekend so far has been enjoyable. Glad to see some of you ladies are getting ME time in. You deserve it!
Take care.

4MyBabyBoy
10-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Hey ladies:)
Hope everything is well with you all...

I am on my way to the movies, going to see exorcism of emily rose...be back later.:)

Night!

4MyBabyBoy
10-08-2005, 08:26 PM
thanks ladies...i'm alright, i am not close with my grandfather, some say he was a rotten man, still kickin but they say he's non-responsive. I spoke to my grandmother earlier...she's a good woman and she's coping very well.

Manzanita
10-08-2005, 08:44 PM
lara,

let me know if it is good, I just went to see Flight Plan and it was good...:)

Good night all!

BTru2Me
10-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Ok Ladies!I just got off the phone with him & we are back on track!YAY!At first I was apprehensive with him & I think he sensed it!He said he was sorry like 5 times!He asked me if I was alright,that I sounded depressed!Hmmmmm!!At first I said I was tired 'cause of my trip last night & the rain.But then I told him he should never think I'm keeping anything from him or BSing him!That his message really threw me!And to NEVER leave a message like that again!He can be mad at me but never do that again!That we need to be honest with each other & trust each other!
He even asked if he could call back when we got the 60 second warning!Awww!Maybe he missed me?Just a little?By the end of that call he was back to calling me Baby & telling me he loves me!
So,hopefully this will never happen again & we will be able to talk to each other when something's bugging us about the other!
It did feel good to hear his voice & hear him laugh & talk about his Dad & all!I have missed him & I'm so glad that the block is off!!

Well Girls,I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders!No more block & my Baby & I are talking again & will put this all behind us!Thanks for listening to me blow off steam about all this!I know I haven't been very happy sounding the past couple days!

LADYCEE~Glad you had a nice spin!I agree,this rain makes you feel like sleeping the day away!

faithfulwife~Also glad you had a nice visit!Mmmmmm,I wish I could snuggle into my Baby's arms when it's cold & damp like it was today!Someday!For now,I'll just revel in your happiness!LOL!

harry'sdaughter~WOW!I feel honored!No one's ever told me that before!I hope I can live up to the image!LOL!I'll let you know after I start at the gym!LOL!

OK,I'm hungry(didn't eat dinner,wasn't hungry earlier)so,I'm gonna go find something to eat!I'll probably check in again before I go to bed!
Take Care,B

BTru2Me
10-08-2005, 10:41 PM
Just back to wish you all a Goodnight & Sweet Dreams!I'm off to bed!
Take Care,B

4MyBabyBoy
10-09-2005, 01:33 AM
Okay, 2 movies later, here i am...ready for bed, i guess. or am i too scared to sleep?
I guess that's why my behind isn't sleepy.
Well, Exorcism of Emily Rose was a good movie, but very very scary and it makes ya think...for who has seen this movie, do you ever wake up in the middle of the night or even right after you've fallen asleep and feel like you can't move, somethings taken over you....well now i'm thinking about the real cause for that. hmmm.
After me and my sis came back we watched Monster in Law, which my hubby recommended, very good and funny, I liked that. And here I am now.

I have to go to sleep now, my butt gotta go to work in the morning.

Jen, was Flight Plan similiar to Final Destination?

Ok, Goodnight ladies:)

LADYCEE
10-09-2005, 10:48 AM
Morning All
hope everyone enjoyed their weekn.. No rain yet hope it stays that way..

faithful gurl it last longer then a moment I've been married for some years now and sometime I still feel like that teenager in love and its special cause I see it in my hubby to gurl how I love that moment....So enjoy and look for it to last for a while, and if it don't then its time to do something to bring it back:thumbsup:

4MBB gurl I can't even remember the last movie I seen, glad you had a good nite out...

Ms. B glad you got a chance to speak with hubby, we might have been on the fone about the sametime...:thumbsup:

michealsboo yeah gurl we need that me time else we are no good to them we are being Strong for...:thumbsup:

Well my PTO sisters Mrs. G, rywill (hello O-HI-O gurl :wave: :yay: :wave:), hope4us, (hows the job) nuro's wife, Wife C, starzz, phillygurl, ms.cuteness(soon to b Mrs. L almost there gurl), Vonne (how was your weekn) PBE, any one I might have missed have a good day will holla later

like teenagers all over again cuddling. I'm going to enjoy the moment:D

Kami's Wife
10-09-2005, 10:48 AM
hello everyone, just checking in/ i hope all is well with you and your loved ones. i just do not know how to make this bid easier,sometimes i am good and somedays i just want to lay in bed and cry all day! i think i just need to talk to someone going through it, that is why i am on here.

BTru2Me
10-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Hi,& Good,if not late,Morning!I slept in,it was too warm & comfy in my bed!LOL!Plus,I think I'm just winding down from all the stress that was going on with the phone & him & all.I'm surprised that I'm the first(well,actually 4MBB was the first,but way too early!LOL!)one to post today!
WHERE IS EVERYONE????Did you all sleep in like me??LOL!

4MBB~Now I know I don't want to see that movie!Yikes!I used to watch movies like that all the time when I was younger,but now it doesn't take much to scare me!I'm gonna call his Mom today & see if she wants me to bring up "The Longest Yard" to watch,either this afternoon or tomorrow.

LADYCEE~Where are you?Did your dance tucker you out?LOL!

Anyway,I guess I'll check back in latah!I feel so alone on here right now!LOL!Have a good day everyone!
Take Care,B

LADYCEE
10-09-2005, 10:55 AM
Welcome Kami's wife to tell the truth it don't seem to get easy:( , some days you bear it and the days you don't:cry: you spend a lot of time in PTO:o . you've come to the rite place you will find comfy here the NY ladies are great...:thumbsup: :dance: :yay: :grouphug: ....PEACE

BTru2Me
10-09-2005, 11:01 AM
OK,as soon as my post was made I saw that you checked in LADYCEE!I must be psychic!.......NOT!!LOL!!Anyway,yes it was good to talk to "hubby"(not yet officially,but in my heart I guess it's so!).Hmmmm,maybe we were on the same time!Between 8:30 & 9:30 was the time I was on.
You are right,we definitely need that "me" time to help us stay strong!For them as well as,& more importantly,ourselves!

Hope all you Ladies are getting that "me" time!Ok,I'm off again!Ta-ta for now!
Take Care,B

Wife C
10-09-2005, 04:55 PM
Hey Ladies,
How is everyone on this lazy Sunday? Good I hope. I haven't been doing much of anything besides mopping up water from my leaking roof.

LadyCee and Faithful, sounds like you had wonderful visits yesterday. I can't wait to go dancing again. Faithful, I know what you mean about feeling like you 2 are the only ones around. I feel like that quit often when I'm dancing with him. Reading your post almost made me feel like I was dancing yesterday.

Lara, I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. Also, I like your siggy.

Kami's Wife, try to take it one day at a time. It makes things a little easier. Stay focused.

B, glad to hear that things are back on track.

Rywill, TISSUE!!!!:p :D

Mrs.G, Vonne, Harry'sdaughter, BG, Jaynell, Chninkfb, Starzzmom, Nuro's Wife, Ms. Cuteness and everyone else I didn't mention, have a great rest of the weekend.

faithfulwife
10-09-2005, 04:57 PM
hey ladies,

just checking in ....

LadyCee I'm still enjoying the moment...I have been waiting for a rainy day with my husband so yesterday was just overwhelming for me....sometimes if Im tired on the dance floor he gets upset because of our limited time together but yesterday I just fell off to sleep in his arms for a brief moment and it felt so good and he didnt even get upset when I opened my eyes he was smiling...and we just fell into a sweet kiss...so romantic...anyway enough about me ...

I hope all is well with everybody I caught a little sniffle because they had the fans blowing on the dance floor and with the mix of rain my allergies are starting to act up but it was all worth it...

Im watching Lifetime..I can be a tv junkie on my days off....ANYBODY A DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE FAN....OR LOST on ABC? I sure am.....

If any of you have teenage daughters or nieces or even friends...Lifetime is doing a series starting 10/24 about human trafficking a MUST SEE

Well I made homemade chicken soup and turkey cheeseburgers...less fattening ....laundry next....Im just hanging around the house in my big floppy pj's ...hope you all who have the day off are getting some good rest its the perfect day for it....until later.............................

faithfulwife
10-09-2005, 05:07 PM
hey Wife C... I see we came around the same time... I had a flood not too long ago and I know how annoying it can be but girl try to enjoy your day and think about romancing on the dance floor :)

Manzanita
10-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Im watching Lifetime..I can be a tv junkie on my days off....ANYBODY A DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE FAN

WOW...I have been watching Lifetime movies all day yesterday and today (in between cooking and cleaning)...but I tuned out from the one on now...have some music on now.

and I love Desperate Housewives....;)

4MyBabyBoy
10-09-2005, 05:40 PM
Hey all...

Thanks Susan...I'm trying to get creative although I don't know how to do some things with siggies that I'd like to learn.

B, as long as you're not home alone that night, you should be fine..but it really did creap me out.

Kami, keep your head up girl...I think all of us in this position have good and bad days. It gets greater later...I have faith in that.

Yall, I miss my hubby soooo much. His brother who's there with him called earlier and I missed the first call, was leaving work. I called the number back b/c I didn't know it, 212 area code..it was his brother so he called me back on 3way but since hubby thought I wasn't going to answer or call back he had left the phone room so I only spoke to his brother:(

I went a bought some sneaks and a little bit of groceries and now i'm ready to hit the sack, although I can't yet.

Ladies, have a great night and hopefully this will be a smooth week for all of us.:)
Ladycee, Susan, Vonne, rywill, Jen, B, B.G, faithful (glad you enjoyed the visit, there have been times I almost fall asleep in his arms but hes always movin too much or messin with me, saliva on my face and whatnot, so i never actually fall asleep..lol) harry's and everyone else!!!:)

PBE
10-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Hi Ladies !

I have missed you guys these past few days but I am glad to see most everyone is cool . 4mbb Sorry to hear about your hardship, please accept my good wishes and some blessings from God.

Well, I went to a wedding this weekend in Middletown. It was beautiful. My friend's dress was GORGEOUS and she and her new husband looked very happy . Of course since I am a romantic sap I cried at several different times throughout the evening. My mom (She was my "guest") was like are you ok, do you miss Rah-Rah ? And of course I had to say yes because my face did not convey otherwise. She was like calm down , soon you'll have your wedding , one day he'll be home etc. It was nice of her to say but of course it did nothing to kill the pain in my heart for how much I miss my boo. :cry:I am so glad I get to see him this coming saturday I need to just hug him tight and kiss him till he's gasping for air ! But I am rambling so...

btb I am VERY glad you and your honey are back on track now. I am sure he was just frustated at not being able to talk to you so he played himself when leaving that message. He knows what he's got and he's not trying to lose it ! I am glad you got all the issues, MCI and otherwise resolved too. :)

Kami, I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes when I am busy with myself and work and friends while I always have Rah-Rah on my mind it doesn't hurt so much. It's when I get those moments alone that I lose some of my strength and I break down . But I have to remind myself that I have to get myself back up because I have my boo to be stong for . There is almost 100% negativity where he is, his family hardly keeps in touch with him and he's got a lonnnnnngg bid . If he can't count on me to keep the support coming what would he have left? Crying will help you sometimes to get all the feelings out, but other times it's the best time to sit down and write your boo a letter and tell him how much you love him and how much the two of you have to look forward to in the future. If you ever want to talk pm me ;)

Ms. Cuteness that wedding is coming up ! I thought about you yesterday ... Don't forget those rings and don't forget to put all your love into that perfect wedding kiss...:heart:

All my other girls, MrsG,Faithfulwife,rywill,harry'sdaughter,wifec have a great night and a good Monday. If you have it off enjoy it , sleep late and veg on the couch watching stupid talk shows. If you have to work (like me) enjoy the emptier trains cause all the kids have off. If you get to stay home with your kids, enjoy them and then enjoy sending them back to school on Tuesday ! :)

If I forgot to mention you , please don't be mad there's to many to list but you all get my good thoughts and best wishes....
Love yas !

4MyBabyBoy
10-09-2005, 08:01 PM
Hi Ladies !

I have missed you guys these past few days but I am glad to see most everyone is cool . 4mbb Sorry to hear about your hardship, please accept my good wishes and some blessings from God.

Thank you PBE, hugs:)

PowandVonne
10-09-2005, 08:53 PM
:faint: Ladies...my a$$ is BEAT!! I partied, and shopped, and ate so much this weekend.......and loved every minute of it!! This was a well needed get-a-way. I got to see 2 of my best friends, and a couple close friends I haven't seen in a while, so we all just chilled in the city. My friend from DC is still here, and she is cooking dinner, so I am gonna go be greedy and do what I do best...eat :D ! I will be back shortly to catch up on the posts.

Wife C
10-09-2005, 09:09 PM
I will, thanks.:) hey Wife C... I see we came around the same time... I had a flood not too long ago and I know how annoying it can be but girl try to enjoy your day and think about romancing on the dance floor :)

LADYCEE
10-09-2005, 09:10 PM
Evening all
Good to see everyone enjoyed their weekn As Wife C said it was a very lazy Sunday I slept all day want to see in tomorrow but have to work and start my classes for the biz :D

Well ladyz its the start to a new week and one step closer to having our love ones
home..

Have a good nite whats left of it and a good week looknin forward to a better weekend....

PEACE my PTO sisters :thumbsup:

Wife C
10-09-2005, 09:16 PM
Goodnite Ladies...Sweet dreams.:sleepy: and to those of you working tomorrow, have a great Monday.
PBE, I'm sorry I forgot you in my last post. Please blame it on my head and not my heart.:)

Kami's Wife
10-09-2005, 09:50 PM
You Know What Ladies, It Is Really Nice To Have People In The Same Position Encourage You! Thanks!! I Know It Will Ge Greater Lata, I Just Get A Little Depressed After Visits! I Am Gonna Write Him A Letter And Go My Tail To Bed! I Will Be Posting Soon, You Have A Good Night

BTru2Me
10-09-2005, 09:55 PM
Hey Ladies!Seems like everyone is in good spirits tonight!YAY!

PBE~Thank You!And yes,I believe that he was just trippin' because he couldn't talk to me & missed me!But if his butt ever does that again,I'm gonna hand him his head on a platter!There's no reason for him to talk like that to me,& he know's it!He can be mad or upset with me,but talk to me without the suspiciousness & accusations!
He does know what he stands to lose,so I don't think we'll be "going there" again!

Wife C~Thank You also!It feels good to be past all the negativity!We had a leak in our roof too!In the kitchen & in my bedroom!Thank God it didn't rain anymore today!Gave things a chance to dry out a bit!

Vonne~Glad you had a great time this weekend!You so deserved it!

4MBB~I don't know about that!Unless my Baby was here to "protect" me!He will probably want to see it!He's into stuff like that!Weirdo!LOL!But he's MY Weirdo!!And I'm not calling you that!LOL!Just him!

LADYCEE~Is it me or do the weeks seem to be going fast?I mean,I'm certainly not complaining!They can go by super fast until my Baby walks through those gates & comes home to me!Then I want time to stand still for a little while!

Well Girls,it's getting late & I should get ready for bed!I'm off tomorrow,but I don't want to sleep it away!So everyone,Goodnight & Sweet Dreams!I'll catch ya's in the am!
Take Care,B

harry'sdaughter
10-10-2005, 12:23 AM
faithfulwife and mrs g ~ sunday night IS "desperate housewives" night! :thumbsup:
i think it is such a spoof, even with its occasional darker side.
what do you think is going on in the house and in the lives of
alfre woodard and her son????
(by the way, i think she is a wonderful actress!)

do you watch "grey's anatomy" afterward?
:thumbsup:

harry'sdaughter
10-10-2005, 12:37 AM
for those of us lucky enough to choose how to spend this day,
i hope we can sleep later and do at least one thing just for US! :yay:

for those who will be working,
i hope your travel is less crowded and your day is rewarding. :clap:

:wave: :yes: :grouphug:

MichaelsBoo
10-10-2005, 07:55 AM
Good morning and wishing all you ladies a pleasant day.:)

Ms. Cuteness
10-10-2005, 08:11 AM
Good morning ladies...i missed you all this weekend, i could'nt wait to get to work and catch up.

Well this week is my week and i will not allow anyone or anything to spoil it, gosh i only have three more days to go until i am officially married......Tomorrow will be my shower(mandatory meeting), i am actually looking forward to it.

PBE...i sure wont forget the rings, at least i hope i wont....i look at them all the time. I told him he is not allowed to look for my tonsils when it comes time to kiss me..LOL

I get to see my baby for 3 days this week, wow are we going to have a ball....plus i go out to dinner after we get married, that will be me his cousin and his sister.

Ms. Cuteness
10-10-2005, 08:12 AM
Sorry....just wanted to say hi to all you ladies....Wife C...Vonnie....Ladycee, BNB, PBE and all the rest of the gang have a good day

rywill
10-10-2005, 08:35 AM
4MBB, sorry I missed your birthday... Happy belated Birthday! May this year bring you the desires of your heart. May you laugh until your heart is content, love openly and honestly, and each day be filled with JOY! Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Illness and death can have a sobering effect. I pray that the words that you say encourage and help someone else... especially your grandmother.

Susan---yes, tissue.:D The way I was feeling Sunday morning, I needed the bounty quicker-picker-upper. Oh my, that's some dangerous, crazy stuff when you can get that excited just caugth in a thought. Umm, Umm, Umm- Oh Lawd, have mercy!

Mrs G, I can't watch Lifetime all day. If I did I would end up with a headache from crying along with all the shows. When I go home (where I was born), I usually go to one of my cousin's houses and we do the group lounging thing and watch Lifetime. Afterwards, I need a nap becasue I am wiped out.

Ms. Cuteness only a few more days. I pray that your day be wonderful, magnificient, and full of love.

Kami's Wife welcome... Girl, I do understand how you feel. I thought I was Dr. Jekyl - Mrs. Hyde on Friday. I was all excited thinking about my visit this upcoming weekend. And by the time I got home, I didn;t even feel like getting out of the car. I felt really sad, and just drained. This is a race of endurance... We are so use to be able to work harder, or do somehting differently to get what we want. It is a whole other game, when it is out of your hands and you just have to be patient, supportive and strong. That alone will wear you out. Rest if you must...just don;t quit! This too shall pass...

Faithfulwife, when I read your post about the rain, I got a little caught in a daydream. I love the rain- that's cuddling weather. I like this time of year, when the leaves change... it cools down... it feels liek we slow down a little too.

bntonyb, glad to see my happy sister back!!! Welcome back!!

Hello out there:wave: . There are so many of us now. Hi abgirl, chinikfb:wave: , LadyCee (in the house), PBE, harry'sdaughter (yes, I have to work today), phillygurl (how is lil pookey- He is getting so big way too fast), Hope4us, Nuro's Wife (big sis aka. Ms creative), Michael's Boo, hey Shavonne (how is the appeal coming along)... I know I left someone out. The list is growing, sad to see other's joing this life; but glad you found somewhere to come.

I hope eveyone has a good week. I am counting down until Saturday... then let the fun begin---:D :fb: :fb: :fb:

abgirl
10-10-2005, 08:48 AM
Good Morning ladies,

Just wanted to say hello to all, hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable weekend, I got plenty of needed rest and the rain just made it complete. I will be dancing with my love this weekend can't wait! to all of my lucky sisters that had the day off enjoy and those that are working happy Monday.

Ms. Cutness Congrad!!!! Enjoy your honeymoon gurl.

All my sisters Wife C, Ladycee, Harry's daughter, bntonyb, Mrs.G, Rywil, Nurowife, just to name a few have a great week, hope to meet you all at the G2G

harry'sdaughter
10-10-2005, 09:29 AM
ms cuteness~this certainly is YOUR week!
your excitement is contagious!
i hope nothing, absolutely nothing,
will rain on your parade!
"have rings, will travel!" :thumbsup:

ladycee~vonne~abgirl~bntonyb~wife c~
mrs.g~rywil~nuro's wife~michael'sboo~
kami's wife~faithfulwife~4mybb~pbe et al,
enjoy, wherever you go,
whatever you do, one day at a time!

:yes: :wave: :clap: :rock: :grouphug:

Manzanita
10-10-2005, 12:14 PM
faithfulwife and mrs g ~ sunday night IS "desperate housewives" night!
i think it is such a spoof, even with its occasional darker side.
what do you think is going on in the house and in the lives of
alfre woodard and her son????
(by the way, i think she is a wonderful actress!)

do you watch "grey's anatomy" afterward?

That man is Alfre Woodards husband who killed her other son, remember her telling the Dr. that?

Greys Anatomy is growing on me too :)

Wife C
10-10-2005, 12:26 PM
Hey Ladies,
It feels like my lazy feeling from Sun has moved into today. The weather has alot to do with it. I'm just going to go with the flow today. Tomorrow will be here soon enough and it's back to the grind so I'm going to enjoy today and do nothing. Life can be so busy at times with doing things for the kids, work, home and this lifestyle with or men that it's very easy to lose yourself. You get so caught up making sure that everyone else is alright that you forget at times that you have to make sure that you are alright as well. So today, the roof can leak, the kids can argue and it can rain all day if it likes. I'm going to order some take out food and relax in my bed. I'll deal with everything tomorrow.

Abgirl, have a safe trip this weekend and I can't wait to meet you at the g2g.:D

Vonne, sounds like you have a great time with your friends over the weekend. Good for you.

Rywill, I know what you mean about Lifetime but I'm right there still watching it anyway. Especially the new movies on Monday night. Are you counting down the days yet?:p

LadyCee, good luck with the biz classes.

Ms.Cuteness, you're almost there girl. When are you leaving?

Kami's Wife, how you doing today girl? Keep your head up.

Nuro's Wife, hey girl.:thumbsup:

Mrs.G, Faithful, BG, Chinikfb, Harry'sdaughter, B, Jaynell, PBE, Hope, PhillyGurl and anyone I failed to mention. Have a good Monday.:cool:

Manzanita
10-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Today I am surfing ebay and doing some more cooking and eating, just did the laundry, FINALLY....

I got my husband some clippers (a barber set) and trying to see if I can get him this cool razor that also has a cleaning system with it. :)

I got my monthly friend this morning, kinda early....I did not even get much PMS, as far as crying goes, LOL....but no wonder I was craving a second serving of pasta last night, LOL

see you all later!

BTru2Me
10-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Hello Ladies!Happy Columbus Day!I am off today & getting ready to bake an applesauce cake for this lady at work.She paid me $20 for it!But I'm waiting for the raisins to plump up in hot water so I thought I'd check in!

Wife C~Wow!Ordering take out & staying in bed sounds wonderful!Wish I could!Enjoy Girl!

rywill~Yes,your happy sister is back!Thank God!Even though it wasn't really a fight,it was our first "not really happy with you right now" moment & it sucked!I pray we have very few of these moments & will handle them better when we do!

I feel blessed to know I have everyone here in NY forum(my PTO sisters!) to lean on during those times!Thank You All!!!

Ms Cuteness~Oh boy!Pretty soon you'll be going to see a preacher about a wedding!!YAY!!!I wish you the best & have a safe trip & a wonderful 3 day dance with your hunny!

Mrs G~How funny,I'm due for mine tomorrow!But I,unfortunately,had the PMS!Tired,backache,headache,saly & sweet cravings,you name it!UUGGHH!!Have fun searching e-bay!Hope you find what you're looking for!

Anyway,I think my raisins are plumped enough so I'm gonna get off here & go make this cake!Then I gotta finish my letter to my Baby!I'll check back latah!
Take Care,B

harry'sdaughter
10-10-2005, 01:24 PM
That man is Alfre Woodards husband who killed her other son, remember her telling the Dr. that?

Greys Anatomy is growing on me too :)

i think she told the doctor that story just to get the
prescription to sedate the guy in the basement.
i am still not sure that he is her husband and i am not
even sure that this kid in the house is her son.
such mystery and drama!

i have watched "grey's anatomy" from its inception.
so far, i think that last year's episodes were better.
this season, it seems more like a soap opera and less believable.
i still like it though...
:thumbsup:

harry'sdaughter
10-10-2005, 01:45 PM
Remember this motto to live by:
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave
with the intention of arriving safely
in an attractive and well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways,
chocolate in one hand, my favorite drink in the other,
body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming,
"WOO HOO! What a ride!"

Today is International Very Good Looking, Dang Smart Woman's Day...
That is why I am sending this to y'all. :grouphug:

Please send this message to someone you think fits this description. :thumbsup:

:yes: :wave: :yay: :dance:

Manzanita
10-10-2005, 01:51 PM
Harrysdaughter are you going to the g2g Dec 17th....in the city?

send me your email by PM

rywill, sure wish you were going! you and ronnie!!!!!! :)

harry'sdaughter
10-10-2005, 02:19 PM
mrs g ~ not sure i'll be in new york then...

Manzanita
10-10-2005, 02:34 PM
why come??

I added you anyway...

Ladycee?? you live in NYC, you coming???

harry'sdaughter
10-10-2005, 02:52 PM
thanks, mrs g!
if i am here, i'll definitely come to the gtg...
will keep you posted...:thumbsup:

harry'sdaughter
10-10-2005, 02:54 PM
what is TEAM FRENCHY :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Manzanita
10-10-2005, 03:01 PM
My Staff Team here on PTO ;)

InLuvWithD
10-10-2005, 03:21 PM
hey everyone I am going to be moving to NY soon so I thought I would get on here and meet some people so I will lots of friends when I get to NY not sure what part I am going to yet..but you can never have too many friends all over right?? :) my name is Jennifer btw.

4MyBabyBoy
10-10-2005, 03:42 PM
Inluvwithd, i'm thinking about moving to ny next year or the year after...i'm not even sure where to start, i was just thinking about it. i have a car that i want to get rid of when the lease is up to save money so i was thinking that moving to the see would benefit me in transportation and being closer to my husband.

i left work early today...it was slow, but i have to make up the hours on wed. night. i wont have a day off this week. ughhz.

hows everyone's day going? i'm going to try to start a diet tomorrow, fresh start. i have about 60 lbs. to lose. i need will power. say some prayers for me yall..i need it.
check back later :)

InLuvWithD
10-10-2005, 03:49 PM
me too I want to lose about 100 lbs. I have never ever been as big as I am now and I hate it....I have 3 chins and can hardly bend over to tie my shoes..It's gotta come off NOW!!! :) Yeah I am excited to move, I am kinda nervous because I am doing it alone with no family or friends, but my mother in law and sister in law live in Buffalo so thats not to bad but I don't think I want to live to close to them either lol I guess that sounds mean huh??

harry'sdaughter
10-10-2005, 04:02 PM
My Staff Team here on PTO ;)

thanks, mrs g!

"ask and you shall know!"

:thumbsup: :hifive:

harry'sdaughter
10-10-2005, 04:31 PM
hey everyone I am going to be moving to NY soonthought Thought I would get on here and meet some people so I will lots of friends when I get to NY not sure what part I am going to yet..but you can never have too many friends all over right?? :) my name is Jennifer btw.

hi jennifer!
welcome :new: to our new york PTO family! :)
you have come to the right place. :thumbsup:
i can promise you that you will meet some of
the friendliest :)
nicest :p
kindest :D
smartest :yes:
funniest :ha:
most gentle :haha:
most helpful :help:
most knowledgeable :clap:
people in the empire state :hifive:

faithfulwife
10-10-2005, 09:13 PM
hey my pto sisters...I hope you all are doing good...so many posts which is really good

inlovwithd-welcome this is the place for encouragement
kami's wife...nyc pto is definitely a blessing
harry's daughter , mrs. g....did grey lose her baby?
abgirl I enjoyed my day off:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
wife c take out good for you
Ms. Cuteness
Will you have something old something new something borrowed something blue?

rywill Im glad you got caught in the little daydream

4mbb, pbe, lady cee, and the rest of the pto family enjoy your night

stay blessed
stay beautiful
stay encouraged
stay faithful

BTru2Me
10-10-2005, 09:18 PM
OK,where is everyone tonight?!I thought by this time I'd see more people checked in!Maybe all you girls are busy doing "ME" things!I hope that's the reason!
I myself am just checking in before beddie-bye!Back to work tomorrow!

Welcome InLuvWithD!I will echo harry'sdaughter that you have found the right place to be for support!These NY Gals are AWESOME!!!!

You know,I was wondering about the "team frenchy" thing too!Cute Mrs G!

Well, I wrote a five page letter to my Baby,plus made him a Sweetest Day card & a 1 year "anniversary" card(it will be 1 year on the 15th since he got my first letter!).Also,I "borrowed" from another thread an idea to write up a "love warrant" & am sending that & a few song lyrics.I will also mail another magazine.Do you think he'll be complaining about no mail from me this time?!LOL!What a butthead he is!!But he's my butthead & I love him!Let's just hope that I at least get a thank you phone call!

Anyway,I guess I'm gonna get on to bed!I hope everyone had a nice weekend(extended for some of us!)!Goodnight & Sweet Dreams my PTO sisters!I'll catch ya's tomorrow!
Take Care,B

PBE
10-10-2005, 09:29 PM
Hola chicas!

How is everybody today ? Good I hope. Me ? I am ok. Had a long day at work today, but I only got to push til wednesday. I have Thurday off because of Yom Kippur and then I took Friday for myself and Saturday I GET TO SEE MY BABY !!! :yay: Can you tell I am excited ?

His sister (my best friend) was supposed to go with me . I wasn't to excited about that to be honest because 1. sometimes she is a hater and she can be blunt and negative I don't need ANYONE upsetting my honey I don't care who they are 2. She hasn't been to see her brother yet there's always some reason and 3. I want my boo all to myself ! :drool:

But now it turns out she is not going because she "doesn't have the money" oh well maybe next time for her !

I just wish she hadn't written to him and told him she was coming because I am sure he will be a little sad to not see her again . But I will do my best to cheer him up ! :D
Anywho I can't wait til Thursday so I can sleep in !! And Friday I am doing my hair.
And Saturday I will be on cloud 9 for hopefully 6 hours... I really can't wait

Let me stop rambling now ....

Ms cuteness 3 days !! Wow. I can't begin to imagine how you feel . I can't wait til it's my turn to be 3 days away ....

Inluvwithd, an early welcome to NY. Will you be in the city or upstate ?

wifeC hope you enjoyed your take out and your bed, back to work you go !

All my other many pto sisters have a great night with sweet dreams :love:

harry'sdaughter
10-10-2005, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE=faithfulwife]hey my pto sisters...I hope you all are doing good...so
harry's daughter , mrs. g....did grey lose her baby?

i don't think dr. grey was/is pregnant.
the asian doctor lost the baby.
she was operated on for a tubular pregnancy
after she had fainted in the operating room. :(

starzzmom
10-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Hello all my ladies!
again I have been gone for almost a week and soo much has happened (6 unread PAGES) and now it's to late and I am too tired to read all of your posts. I really need to find the time to check in every single day!!!!!
Hugs and Kisses to all of you who need them!! I love you all!!
My weekend with hubby was wonderful!!!!! We had such good visits. WE played Monopoly and beleive it or not Starr, my 5 YEAR OLD, beat the pants off me!!!!! I lost everything!!! lol. It was alot of fun. ANd on Sunday she had a couple of kids to play with, so i got some time alone with him. He was such a big mush, telling me how much he loves me and how beuatiful I am and all that good lovey dovey stuff. It made me feel so good. He tells me that all the time, but I don't know it just seemed different this time. He is soo done with jail and that type of "lifestyle". He is soooo ready to come home and live a normal everyday life with us, his family. He has finally learned his lesson and matured. 2006 cannot come fast enough!!
a little bit of bad news. We were denied for our FRP because he hasn't FINISHED his program. He is half way through, hasn't gotten in ANY trouble in the 5 months he is at Clinton, they really could've said yes. SIng Sing approved it while he was still DOING his program. UUUGGGHHHHH so frustrating!!!! I need some serious alone time with my hubby!!!!

faithfulwife
10-10-2005, 10:05 PM
thank you harry's daughter...I thought the asian doctor was dr. grey...sorry ...I watch it but havent gotten too familiar with the names....who is grey? It seems like a good show I have to get into it. thanks for clearing that up...sorry she lost the baby..I know she was pregnant by the other doc....did he find out?

Desperate housewives is getting really good ..I love the mystery it keeps me coming back...dont you agree :)

LADYCEE
10-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Evening all:
wow OK I finally finish on the update on the checkn missed alot cause I decided to take the day off (cause I was suppose to work) and sleep all day until it was time to start my training classes for my biz...

I see some happy ppl hear glad of that, everyone enjoyed their weekend thats a good thing ...

Ms. Cute, mandatory meeting tomorrow :D. shine gurl this week starts alot of changes in your life...:thumbsup:

ILWD welcome to new york ahead of time....:thumbsup:

Mrs. G I filled out the invite and send it back so far its a go...

Starzz sorry to hear of the disapproval know what you mean about the me time...:(

harry'sdaughter thanks for the motto for today. we need to have one for everything so as we think of them ladyz post them.

Faithful, Nuro's Wife, Wife C, PBE, rywill, B.G, Ms. B, Hope4us, 4MBB, micheal'sboo, abgirl, kami's wife, OK gurls I no I'm missing alot of ppl on our ever growing list of names Plz 4give me....PEACE....:thumbsup:

InLuvWithD
10-10-2005, 10:23 PM
thank you all for your warm welcomes. I am not sure yet where I will be moving I know it definetly wont be the city. I AM NOT A BIG CITY GURL!!! :) I watch too much Law & Order I guess lol well I need to get to bed leaving early in the AM for my trip to NY once again. Pray for us that the judge will have compassion for my hubby!!!!!! Hey I also have a question about FRP this probably isnt the place to ask there is probably a forum but didnt see it, is it true that your husband has to be sentenced to at least 5 years before you can get that kinda visit??? just curious..ok y'all have a great week..Jen hey can someone tell me what gas is around there??? I need to be prepared....

4MyBabyBoy
10-10-2005, 10:42 PM
Well, i just watched another movie that i rented over the weekend. another scary one. the ring 2. i dont think i can watch any more scary ones unless i'm with my hubby. i guess im turning into a big punk.

now im scared to go to bed, but i think im going to put my son in the bed with me so that will help me feel better. :)
I talked to my sister in law and we had a nice long convo, so im glad about that:)

Goodnight ladies!

InLuvWithD
10-10-2005, 11:05 PM
I love scary movies, and I try to watch them at night but of course thats when I start hearing noises and end up watching them in the daytime haha.

Hope4US
10-11-2005, 04:36 AM
Good Super Early Morning Everyone....

I can't believe that I am still up! Anyways, I don;t know if It's just me or my dumb luck BUT someone does not want me to suceed in 2005. The new bar job I thought that I had is turning out to be a mind game. What I will say next...please please it's not meant to offend I'm just stating facts:

I don't know if I wrote it here but I got offered the position as Barkeep/Bus "Boy" in a Bar. These people told me that I would have ONE DAY of training and that I would start on Sunday...Well I got my one day of training, which basically consisted of an employee "showing me the ropes"(aka..how to BS on the job, while looking like your working). This was supposed to be from 9am-12pm. I ended up covering my trainer's shift by myself until 4pm. My trainer through out the whole day told me how much he didn't wanna F**ing be here and that this place was Sh** blah, blah, blah..He also casually mentioned that they might and might not pay me me off the books . I calmly told him that I had no problem paying my taxes, so I would be expecting a check. He just laughed and left. The waitress felt so bad, she gave me some of her tips. She said I earned the job in her opinion. So...I showed up bright n early for my first day only to be told by another"barkeep" that i would not be needed for "training" that day. I was like Training?? I'm supposed to start today. He was like no, you're still a trainee. A(the Boss) said that I had to train someone else today. Before I left I asked him how much does my position pay. He threw his hands up and was like "oh I don't know, I don't know...um ask A..."Although I was mad, I kept it cool and politely thanked him for letting me know.
Today I get a call from "A" telling me that I was needed Tuesday from 4pm - 4am!!! "I was like whoa!! hold up...how are you guys gonna say that I'm in training, but you trying to make me do a 12 hour shift...for FREE?!!! A annoying said that "oh if you don't weant to go through the training then we should just stop this right now. " I told her, can you at least me how much the position pays? She was like don't worry you'll make plenty of tips(WTF?:eek: )" You see I think these people are being sneaky. I don't mean to downplay anyone who is in the service industry, BUT how much training does a busboy need? Does it really take two 12 hr shifts to learn how to clean tables, sort glasses and wash dishes? Mind you when my trainer jetted on me, I was holding it down by MYSELF!!:mad: I think this woman was trying to use me to cover shifts for her while she found someone that would work "off the books" to put it nicely. I guess when she finds the perfect person she's gonna hand me some BS saying how I'm not "right" for the position. Sadly, the majority of busboy, barbacks and dishwashers are undocumented persons. who will work their butts off for next to nothing.I think I scared away my trainer (who is undocumented himself) when I told him about my 3 years of training/work experience with N.Y.C.H.A and work a room attendant in a 4 star golf resort/hotel. Hey he asked about my background, so I told him. All I know is if A thinks she can use me to cover her butt, then she's got another thing coming.

I'm gonna stop here because I don't want to bore y'all to death plus..I'm going ask a bunch of questions today. I'm also going to get back on the grind and go out for another interview at 11a...LIFE-I swear:rolleyes:

Looks like there's still hope for Century 21:D

A Quick Shout Out to: MrsG, Lady Cee, 4MyBB, BtonyB, FaithFull..and all my other PTO sisters. I know I forgot some1, so please forgive my half tired brain. Thank for the support, it's is truly appreciated:)

Take CARE!

4MyBabyBoy
10-11-2005, 06:28 AM
Hope, you need to find something else girl, that aint right!

As for me I am already late for work, so i'm just sitting here taking my time, eating cereal. oh well.

I hope everyone has a great day!

MichaelsBoo
10-11-2005, 07:28 AM
Good morning ladies, have a great day! :)

Ms. Cuteness
10-11-2005, 07:46 AM
Good Morning ladies, i hope everyone has a wonderful day, i sure am going to, today is my shower, sorry, i meant mandatory meeting, i wonder how am i going to go in there and act surprised, i am gonna have to practice all day.

Faithful........ i have something new thats my dress...something borrowed thats my sons earrings, something old thats my shoes, i guess i need something blue.

Wife C.....i will leave at 3am Thursday morning

Inluv...welcome to PTO

PBE....when your turn comes around i will be here counting down with you.

all you other ladies have a good day, i got a lot of work to do since i am only working 3 days this week.

LADYCEE
10-11-2005, 08:16 AM
Morning all:
Just wanted to stop by and wish my PTO sisters a good morning.

Ms. Cuteness mandatory meeting today all must be in attendant :D

hope4us gurl feel you and agree she trying to use you....Some else will come along.:thumbsup:

4MBB I love scary movie haven't seen any in awhile love to watch them with hubby....

Wife C, Nuro' Wife (big sis ), Mrs. G, Harry'sdaughter( whats our motto 4 2day), PBE, Ms. B, rywill( :wave: ), B.G., vonne(how r u ) michealsboo, ILWD, Starzz, faithful, abgirl, kami's wife, I no I'm 4getting some one plz 4give me. This list is getting super long...PEACE my sisters will holla later....

harry'sdaughter
10-11-2005, 08:20 AM
thank you harry's daughter...I thought the asian doctor was dr. grey...sorry ...I watch it but havent gotten too familiar with the names....who is grey? It seems like a good show I have to get into it. thanks for clearing that up...sorry she lost the baby..I know she was pregnant by the other doc....did he find out?

Desperate housewives is getting really good ..I love the mystery it keeps me coming back...dont you agree :)

hi faithfulwife! we need scorecards to keep with with who's who on which program!
i am not too good with all these names either.
*the young dr. grey is the one whose mother (a former renowned doctor at the hospital,
who now has alzheimer's) was brought in with a medical emergency..
the young dr. grey was having a relationship with the chief surgeon,
only to find out his wife, a pediatric surgeon, came to the hospital to fill in
for the older chief who had brain surgery.
(they were separated because he found her in bed with his best friend.)
*yes, the black doctor who was having the affair with the asian intern,
knows it was his baby. he read the chart on the wall, indicating she
was having surgery for an ectopic pregnancy.
did you see him standing outside of the operating room?
he was pained, while stoic, and then walked away.

so what do you think is going on with alfre woodard, on desperate housewives???:confused:
who do you think is in the basement, and why?
do you think the kid is her son??
so much drama on sunday nights!!

on a different note, i just figured out one part of another mystery:
i was not able to underline or bold or change fonts on my iMac laptop (using AOL).
while visitng a school in the bronx, i am using a dell, with internet explorer,
and i can change fonts, bold, underline, insert smileys - everything! :)
something aint right with my computer and/or my program.:(
still don't know why though. so the ENTIRE mystery has yet to be solved!

to y'all, wherever you are, whatever you're doing,
don't let this kinda dreary day spoil your tuesday!:grouphug:

rywill
10-11-2005, 08:28 AM
LadyCee:wave: ! H_E_L_L_O from O-Hi-O! My arms are getting tired... Maybe I should send up smoke signals:hee: . Good morning. Ms. Cuteness, let us know how the meeting ;) went.

I have exactly 92 hours and 39 minutes before I am seeing my baby - you know I made that up, because it will take his behind about an hour to make it to the floor. I know he probably runs across the yard, and gets to the door... he stands there to catch his breath, so he can look all calm, cool and collected. It's all good. Once he turns around and sees my face, it looks like it takes everything in him to not come skipping over to me.:p :p

Anyway, I get to see my hubby, :thumbsup: I get to see my hubby... I can't wait. I spent last night packing... I am SO ready.

Oh yeah, Susan I am taking your ADVICE, and leaving them behind... so what do I use to hold my tissue?:D

Happy Tuesday to you. I hope you have a productive day!

harry'sdaughter
10-11-2005, 08:40 AM
[quote=LADYCEE]Morning all:
Harry'sdaughter( whats our motto 4 2day),

please post the langston hughes quote...:thumbsup:

Wife C
10-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Good Morning Ladies,
Well, it's back to the grind. But it's Tuesday so hopefully the week will go by quickly.

Hope, I agree with the others, you need to find something else. Sounds like they are trying to use you.

Rywill, just put them in a pocket. The fun part will be telling him about. Watch the look on his face. I did this to Eddie one time and I thought he was going to pass out.:p

LadyCee, how was your class yesterday?

Ms.Cuteness, have a great meeting. Have a safe trip and congratulations Mrs.:D

Lara, I don't know how you can watch those movies. They scare me to death.:eek:

Faithful, I enjoyed my day yesterday, thanks.

PBE, Yes, I'm back to work today.:(

Mrs.G, Starzzmom, Jaynell, Harry'sdaughter, Chinikfb, B, BG, Vonne, ILWD, MichealsBoo, Nuro's Wife and everyone I didn't mention, have a great day.;)

Ms. Cuteness
10-11-2005, 11:18 AM
Hey girls...how are you all doing, i definately will let you all know how the meeting went.

It is going to rain on Thursday:( , hey rain on the wedding day, does that mean tears in the marriage?

Wife C
10-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Rain is suppose to mean good luck I think. Please, girl you won't care what kind of weather is going on outside. You will be too busy with your new hubby.

harry'sdaughter
10-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Hey girls...how are you all doing, i definately will let you all know how the meeting went.

It is going to rain on Thursday:( , hey rain on the wedding day, does that mean tears in the marriage?

not to worry! rain on a wedding day:heart: :heart: means GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup: :yes: :clap:

i hope your "mandatory meeting" was wonderful and you were "showered" with love
and wonderful wishes and lots of presents!

PowandVonne
10-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Just stopping to say hello to everyone...

harry'sdaughter
10-11-2005, 02:17 PM
Just stopping to say hello to everyone...

hey vonne! :)
very BIG hello back atcha!! :thumbsup: :wave:

Ms. Cuteness
10-11-2005, 02:26 PM
Girls i am keeping you all updated, the card is going around, i almost caught them, i did but they dont think that i saw, i can hardly keep a straight face, i saw the cake come in, and the fools walked right pass me with it, while they had someone distract me, i saw that too:D

Wife C and Harry....I hope that you are right about the rain

harry'sdaughter
10-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Girls i am keeping you all updated, the card is going around, i almost caught them, i did but they dont think that i saw, i can hardly keep a straight face, i saw the cake come in, and the fools walked right pass me with it, while they had someone distract me, i saw that too:D

Wife C and Harry....I hope that you are right about the rain

in the midst of this not so secretive mandatory meeting, you sound so happy!:rock:

and wife c and i are ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY RIGHT.:thumbsup: :hifive:

Ms. Cuteness
10-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Last update ladies....well the party has begun......i was at my desk and the receptionist called me, and asked me to come upfront because she had a problem with the employment application i had updated. I am thinking this fool, what problem could this be, so i go upfront she is not there, i called out her name, she answered that she is in the coference room, when i went in there everyone there, ahh i feel so special.

Gotta run i cant be away from my party, i will let you all know what i got, tomorrow.

rywill
10-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Awww Ms. Cuteness, they ar really trying to make it a special surprise. Thank God for nice people!

BTru2Me
10-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Hey Ladies!Just checkin' in quick to say Hello!I'm gonna get off here in case my Baby calls tonight!I will try & get back here before I go to bed!If not,have a Goodnight & Sweet Dreams All & I will update tomorrow!But I hope I get back here tonight!
Take Care,B

faithfulwife
10-11-2005, 07:54 PM
hey my pto sisters just wanted to say hello

harry's daughter...thanks so much I was cracking up when I read your thread you really broke it down...I will have to pull your thread up next Sunday so I can match the names and faces...thank you

Question ....I bought my husband some sneakers today they were 49.99 ...does it matter that there is tax on it....they just have me so paranoid :confused: with all these rules ...so if anybody has been denied because the tax took it over the fifty dollar limit ...PLEASE LET ME KNOW...thanks

4MyBabyBoy
10-11-2005, 08:00 PM
Ms Cuteness, that is so nice of them. a few of the girls i work with got me a cake and card. it was a nice gesture. Hope all goes well and have a safe trip up! 1 more day, go girl!

I had a long tiring day and i'm going to bed now, hopefully i can get up in the morning. i requested today to change my schedule and hour later so i dont have to worry about being late. i was an hour late today.

anyways. yall have a good night! jen, jennifer, vonne, susan, ladycee, rywill, b, harry's, ronnie, hope, faithful...and everyone else too! love you all!

4MyBabyBoy
10-11-2005, 08:01 PM
hey my pto sisters just wanted to say hello

harry's daughter...thanks so much I was cracking up when I read your thread you really broke it down...I will have to pull your thread up next Sunday so I can match the names and faces...thank you

Question ....I bought my husband some sneakers today they were 49.99 ...does it matter that there is tax on it....they just have me so paranoid :confused: with all these rules ...so if anybody has been denied because the tax took it over the fifty dollar limit ...PLEASE LET ME KNOW...thanks

why in the world was there tax on sneakers???

Ronnie
10-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Rywill -- I am so happy for you. Get those dancing shoes on!!! Have a wonderful visit!

LadyCee:wave: ! H_E_L_L_O from O-Hi-O! My arms are getting tired... Maybe I should send up smoke signals:hee: . Good morning. Ms. Cuteness, let us know how the meeting ;) went.

I have exactly 92 hours and 39 minutes before I am seeing my baby - you know I made that up, because it will take his behind about an hour to make it to the floor. I know he probably runs across the yard, and gets to the door... he stands there to catch his breath, so he can look all calm, cool and collected. It's all good. Once he turns around and sees my face, it looks like it takes everything in him to not come skipping over to me.:p :p

Anyway, I get to see my hubby, :thumbsup: I get to see my hubby... I can't wait. I spent last night packing... I am SO ready.

Oh yeah, Susan I am taking your ADVICE, and leaving them behind... so what do I use to hold my tissue?:D

Happy Tuesday to you. I hope you have a productive day!

Ronnie
10-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Hey Ladies:

It seems like forever since I have popped in to say hi to the whole gang: LadyCee, MrsG, WifeC, Rywill, B, Vonne, faithfulwife, MsCuteness, Lara and anyone else that I missed. I have been having so much fun in the FRP thread that I can't even think straight!:D

Hope all is well. Have a good night. God Bless.

faithfulwife
10-11-2005, 08:28 PM
4mbb...I bought them from Modells sporting goods in nyc ..they charge tax on thier merchandise...do you know if the tax matters?

faithfulwife
10-11-2005, 08:30 PM
Nuro's wife the threads in FRP are very interesting and Im stuck on lovingyou.com

PBE
10-11-2005, 08:45 PM
Hi Girls ,

How are we today ? It looks good !!!

Mscuteness, Remember I told you I went to a wedding this past Saturday? Well you know it was raining elephants and rhinosoruses(?) well the preist said it was extral good luck because it meant God was showering the marriage with blessings and love. So pack that umbrella and marry that man of yours !!

hope4us, I am sorry sweetie, I think you are getting played. I think it's time to circulate the resume again. You never let me k now what kind of work/schedule you were interested in... I might know some job websites that can help you. Let me know....

faithful wife I hope the tax doesn't cause you problems. Technically it shouldn't because the tax is not part of the value of the shoes. Hope it works out...
And I am stuck on lovingyou.com too! It's so cute !!

Well I was just checking in but if I don't come back later all my PTO girls have a great night :thumbsup:
Rywill you go girl , work it out but not to much !

BTru2Me
10-11-2005, 09:19 PM
I'm back Ladies & no phone call tonight!But that's ok.I'm sure he'll call soon!I just got done watching 2 episodes of "Dog the bounty hunter on A&E.Pretty good show!That man is one interesting guy!

Ms Cuteness~It'll be here before you know it!Enjoy!!How nice of them to throw you a "mandatory meeting"!LOL!

4MBB~NY taxes EVERYTHING!!!!!Hope you get some rest & make it to work on time!I know how you feel,except I can't be late!

Hope4US~I'm sorry you got the run around!Good Luck with the job hunting!

rywill~Enjoy your visit with your hubby!Dance up a storm!

Well,I'm off to bed!Goodnight & Sweet Dreams Everyone!I'll catch ya's tomorrow!
Take Care,B

MichaelsBoo
10-11-2005, 09:41 PM
Question ....I bought my husband some sneakers today they were 49.99 ...does it matter that there is tax on it....they just have me so paranoid :confused: with all these rules ...so if anybody has been denied because the tax took it over the fifty dollar limit ...PLEASE LET ME KNOW...thanks[/quote]

I have purchased boots that were 49.99 before tax and had no problem getting them through.:thumbsup:

LADYCEE
10-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Evening all:
Must say sitting here catching up on the happes, LMAO :D :D u gurls crack me up.... THATS Y NY GURL ARE SPECIAL :thumbsup:

Nuro's Wife (big SIS) yes u are stuck on the FRP forum but you will be getting orders soon so practice practice :D

rywill (O-HI-O) yes smoke signal will be great sis :hee: :hee: ....

Ms. Cute how cute thanks for the update awaiting the rest. You make me want to do it all over again thanks :thumbsup:...

Wife C. the classes are going great, I'm really feeling good about this can't wait to get started....

Well my sisters I have to say good nite 4now well holla later, Mrs. G, PBE, harry'sdaughter, michaelsboo, Starzz, faithful, 4MBB, Hope4us (how r u), vonne, Ms. B, abgirl, I know missing a couple of ppl and plz 4give and charge it to my head and not my heart....PEACE my sisters :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

To all the PTO sisters here this is the quote of the week...

Thanks harry'sdaughter:

Hold fast to dreams,
for if dreams die,
life is a broken winged
bird that cannot fly.
-Langston Hughes

My dream to see my husband home, and we a family again...

Ms. Cuteness
10-12-2005, 07:45 AM
Good morning ladies, hope you are all having a great day, this will be my last post until i come back from NY, unless i get to use a computer there.

The party was great, i had fun, goot lots of lingerie, and lots of gift cards from Victorias Secret, i even got one gift card from Mardi Gras, thats a naughty store in Maryland...lol

i was so busted when i got home, my baby called at 8:45 and i was asleep.

Everyone have a great day, i will try to check in before i leave

harry'sdaughter
10-12-2005, 07:54 AM
Good morning ladies, hope you are all having a great day, this will be my last post until i come back from NY, unless i get to use a computer there.

The party was great, i had fun, goot lots of lingerie, and lots of gift cards from Victorias Secret, i even got one gift card from Mardi Gras, thats a naughty store in Maryland...lol

so far so good, and i know it's only gonna get better! :thumbsup:

travel safely between those raindrops,
with your wedding rings
and all good things!
:yay: :wave: :yay: :wave: :blush:
"goin to the chapel and i'm gonna get married..."
:dance: :love: :dance: :love:

Wife C
10-12-2005, 08:40 AM
Lara, you're use to no tax in Jersey.:) why in the world was there tax on sneakers???

Wife C
10-12-2005, 08:45 AM
Hey Ladies,
Just stopping by real quick to say hello.

Ms.Cuteness, sounds like you had a great time yesterday. That was really nice of them. Have a safe trip and congratulations. May you and you're new hubby be blessed with many years of love and happiness.

rywill
10-12-2005, 08:55 AM
Hump Day... wish I was h-m-in':D Just kidding....

Just finished up a 2 hours meeting -Whewwwwwwwww.

I checked the frp for any creative updates. I love that thread, wish I could be a full participant.

Congratulations Ms. Cuteness, safe travels.

Mrs. G I was trying to figure out how I could make the dec g2g. I would love to see NY for Christmas. The traveling expenses and lodging may be out of the budget. I am still holding out hope for a miracle (it is the season as Wife C says), because I would love to meet you and all the other wonderful NY'ers. We'll see.... I'm not completetly out of the picture.

Shavonne, how are you girl? You must be working hard on your business because I haven't seen you on much. Have you and hubby filed his appeal yet?

:hee: Sending up the smoke signal.... have a blessed day!

BTru2Me
10-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Good Morning!Just a quick check in as I have to go back to work in a few minutes!Wish I could just crawl back into bed & sleep!This rainy,cold,dreary weather makes me tired & blue!
Tomorrow I am going for my second Thyroid ultrasound at 7:45am.I'm kinda keyed up about it because when the first one was done it showed a cyst.Now when I touch my neck where the cyst is it hurts a little.I'm a little worried that it may have gotten bigger,which means I may have to have it removed.Say some prayers for me Girls!
Other than that,things are ok here.I was hoping to hear from my Baby tonight but my cousin wants to go play Bingo.I don't know yet what I'm gonna do.Part of me wants to go,but part of me wants to stay home!

I hope everyone stays warm & dry today!It's raining so hard I might need a row boat!LOL!!I'll be back later sometime!
Take Care,B

LADYCEE
10-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Morning all:

Ms. Cuteness travel safe, shine on your day and enjoy your honeymoon glad to hear you had a good time at the shower aka mantory meeting :D.

Just wanted to stop by and wish my sisters a good rainy:cool: hump day. Let be careful out there.... PEACE.... :thumbsup:

LADYCEE
10-12-2005, 10:16 AM
Gurl no you not :p ... Kinda wish I was with hubby now :thumbsup: :dance:. These is one of many reasons I miss my baby... :D
Hump Day... wish I was h-m-in':D Just kidding....

Ms. B prays to you hope everything goes well tomorrow...:)

Ronnie
10-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Jen -- I am going to try to make the G2G too! Even though it is the weekend before I travel home for our FRP & Christmas with the family. Once I get our tickets squared away for Christmas then I can see what I can do about the G2G. Don't count me out yet!

Ronnie
10-12-2005, 10:27 AM
MsCuteness -- Safe travels! Wishing you a Blessed Wedding Day and many years of wedded bliss!

harry'sdaughter
10-12-2005, 11:43 AM
[quote=bntonyb!
Tomorrow I am going for my second Thyroid ultrasound at 7:45am.I'm kinda keyed up about it because when the first one was done it showed a cyst.Now when I touch my neck where the cyst is it hurts a little.I'm a little worried that it may have gotten bigger,which means I may have to have it removed.Say some prayers for me Girls!

BIG PRAYERS SENT DIRECTLY TO YOU! :thumbsup:

Other than that,things are ok here.I was hoping to hear from my Baby tonight but my cousin wants to go play Bingo.I don't know yet what I'm gonna do.Part of me wants to go,but part of me wants to stay home.

so which part of you will win out???:confused: :confused:
we'll just have to wait and see!:shrug: :hmm:

Ms. Cuteness
10-12-2005, 01:57 PM
Hey ladies, i am just checking in before i go home, i am leaving in about 5 minutes, to start getting dolled up for tomorrow.

You girls have a great day and a great rest of the week, and when the weekend comes around have a great one......i will be honeymooning until Saturday.

i will let you all know how it went when i get back.....i should be able to post before monday because my computer at home should be back up.

PowandVonne
10-12-2005, 03:00 PM
Hey Ladies...

Yeah...my butt is STILL recovering from the weekend...LOL!

All is well though.

MsCutness...GOOD LUCK! Travel safe, and see you when you back and are officially the MRS!

Rywill...things have been hectic on this end with my Aunt passing. My favorite cousin, that was her mother, so I was already planning her baby shower, so now I need to make it EXTRA special for her since she just had a great loss. I am also in the process of planning a birthday party for myself..lol. I always wanted to have a big lavish birthday party, and to get it how I want it, I need to throw it myself..lol. My birthday isnt until Feb 3, but I need to start looking now if I need to put a deposit down on a hall etc. This one spot here, they have "Theme Parties", where you pick out a theme, and they have food and decorations to go accordingly...
These are the 3 I like so far:

Night In Havana…Experience the latin flavors..light up the night in our VIP lounge with cigars, salsa music and exotic food from the Caribbean.

Mardi Gras…revel in the colorful excitement of a New Orleans Mardi Gras! Cajun Cooking, Bayou specialities, Jazz Music,extravagant costumes, Beads , masks and much more.

Hollywood Nights….Red carpet service complete with Oscar night fanfare! An evening with the stars…complete with search lights, golden globes and celebrity status.

As far as Pow's appeal, he is working on it..notice I said HE...after that BS that he pulled on me causing me all that drama and stress, I love him and all, but I told him he can work on his own appeal beacuse I am was out here busting my a$$, and she showed his a$$. So he found a lawyer, sent her all the info she needed. He asked me if I could call her just to make sure she got it, and I said I would, but thats it. Since he thinks he can play lawyer and be in the law library becoming a master on the laws of divorce, he can stay in that law library a little longer and work on his appeal. I am a bi%*# huh?? :D

Otherwise...I am fabulous!

MrsG, WifeC, BG, bntony, Nuro, Harrysdaugther, ladycee, faituful, ab, 4MBB, starzz, and anyone else I may have forgotten (i'm sorry), I hope you are all having a good week. :)

MichaelsBoo
10-12-2005, 04:19 PM

Best wishes to you and have a safe trip:thumbsup:

BTru2Me
10-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Hey Ladies!Well,I didn't have to choose,my cousin couldn't go to Bingo!Just as well,it's so nasty out & I'm beat!The kids were extra noisy & rowdy today!They must have served them pure sugar for lunch!!LOL!My head is pounding!!
So,maybe I'll get a nice phone call tonight & I will feel better!I hope so!!

harry'sdaughter~Thank You for the prayers,I'm sure I'll be fine!I'm just a big worry wart!LOL!

LADYCEE~Thank You also!You gals are so sweet!

Ms Cuteness~Have a safe trip & a wonderful wedding & honeymoon!Many blessings to you & your new hubby!Get dolled up & knock his socks off!

Vonne~All those sound nice,but I think I like the hollywood one myself!And good for you on having him do some "work"!after all,it's HIS appeal!I think as much as we want to do everything for them,we have to push them to do things for themselves.That way they hold onto some independence & responsibility.Just my 2 cents!

OK,I'm gonna go read some other threads.I'll be back latah!Maybe with news of a phone call!Keepin' my fingers crossed!!
Take Care,B

Wife C
10-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Evening all,
How is everyone on this rainy night? Good I hope. As for me, I'm missing my hubby alot tonight.:( I received 2 letters from him today and they have me missing him even more. I am soooo ready for him to be home.

Vonne, you are too funny. I like the ideas you have for your birthday.

B, will say a pray for you tonight.

Rywill, I know what you mean girl. I wish I was also. This is the weather for it. Hell, any weather is for it.:p

LadyCee, I love the quote with your siggy.

Mrs.G, Chinikfb, Jaynell, Lara, Nuro's Wife, Faithful, BG, Hope, PBE, MichaelsBoo, Harrysdaughter and anyone I may have left out, have a goodnite and sweet dreams.

MichaelsBoo
10-12-2005, 08:18 PM
Good night ladies.

starzzmom
10-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Evening Ladies!!!
IS IT EVER GONNA STOP RAINING????????????
I'm really getting tired of it.

Well I did a little for me again yesterday. I went to Curves and inquired about thier membership and I have an appointment on Monday to join, get weighed and measured and blah blah. I was planning to do thier diet program, but I would have to wait till January because the class is full, so then I went over to Weight Watchers and re-joined. I have one year (hopefully) before hubby comes home, and I want to lose as close to 100 lbs as I can before then. Not only for my looks and health and for what he has "planned" for me, but I went to the doctor and my cholesterol and blood pressure is a little high. ANd less pounds and some stronger muscles will probably help my back problems. I also find out that i have a hypothyroid, which could explain not being able to lose weight, so the dr put me on Synthroid. So between that, WW and Curves, the pounds and inches should start flying off. And hopefully I will have more energy. I'm really excited about this.

Hope everyone is doing good so far this week. thankfully it is more than half way over.
Saturday I am gonna stay home and just relax and Sunday I'm taking Starr with a bunch of other people pumpkin picking so that should be fun.

Hugs and kisses to everyone!

4MyBabyBoy
10-12-2005, 09:30 PM
4mbb...I bought them from Modells sporting goods in nyc ..they charge tax on thier merchandise...do you know if the tax matters?

it shouldn't matter and i cannot even understand why there was tax to begin with, that's a clothing article. that's like saying there's tax on food or something. that's crazy. but no i can't imagine that it would count, it should be the price of the sneaker, but i would call the facility to make sure and take the name of the person as well.

4MyBabyBoy
10-12-2005, 09:32 PM
4MBB~NY taxes EVERYTHING!!!!!Hope you get some rest & make it to work on time!I know how you feel,except I can't be late!

tax on food too??? and clothes? i bought some timbs once in a foot locker in manhatten, i don't think i paid tax, but then again that was a long time ago so i'd forget.

4MyBabyBoy
10-12-2005, 09:34 PM
Lara, you're use to no tax in Jersey.:)

how much tax is it? here it's 6cents on a dollar, but not on clothing and food!

4MyBabyBoy
10-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Evening all,
How is everyone on this rainy night? Good I hope. As for me, I'm missing my hubby alot tonight.:( I received 2 letters from him today and they have me missing him even more. I am soooo ready for him to be home.

Susan, I can feel ya on this...I have been missing mine so much, it seems to only grow and grow and grow until I think I can't miss him no more, it grows again..
Earlier I was driving and I burned a new CD, there's a song that puts me in deep thought of him, it's called I wanna be, by Toni Braxton off the new album.
My day was alright, just long, i was 20 mins. late today again. i don't know what my problem is getting up in the morning lately. Worked 12 hours though and then just as i was pulled up at home, my sis calls and i had to go take her to the store to get transmission fluid b/c he car wouldnt move and she didn't even need the fluid, it's the transmission she needs. We got the car to go into her neighborhood from the store down the street and got almost there but then get this...
Had to get out in the rain, in my heels and help her push it to the side of the road. ughhh, that was horrible.
Anyways..now i'm getting ready for bed.
Tomorrow i'm off but have to go for overtime, so i can go whatever time i want but i need to get up early and get in there so i can get out.
Vonne, Jen, Jennifer, B, rywill, Ladycee, Susan, harry's, Ronnie, faithful, michaels, mscuteness-congrats...and all of you have a great night!

Manzanita
10-12-2005, 09:46 PM
Hi ALL....

I hope you all can make NYC for the g2g ;)

It rained on my wedding day, that means LONG MARRIAGE....;)

but meanwhile, this is way too much rain for me! I damn near had to swim to work today!!

There is always tax on clothes in NY, where ya been Lara? LOL
I don't think the tax matters, but you can call the package room....faithful.

Here watching Invasion and then bed! where does the time go? and what the heck am I doing with it???

Take Care All! ;) Jen~

LADYCEE
10-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Evening all:
This getting home late and having to catch up b4 I can post is alot but I'm not complaining luv it here..:D

Ms. Cuteness gurl its that time blessing to you and your hubby..

Wife C, thanks glad to see you missed you gurl are you back in full force yet :D

Starzz, good luck with WW, curves and the diet :thumbsup:

harry'sdaughter, Mrs. G, Rywill (whats up O-HI-O) :hee: :wave:, Vonne( whats up), Nuro's Wife, michealsBoo, abgirl, philly (how r u), Hope4us (hows it going on the job front), 4MBB, Chinikfb (long time no see), jaynell, PBE, B.G., faithful, and any one I may have missed plz forgive me been a long week and its not over yet...

PBE
10-13-2005, 12:16 AM
Hi Girls,

Can you beleive I have been home from work only half an hour ? It was a Loooooooooong day today. But at least I am off Tommorow and Friday. And Saturday I get to see my baby !!! I miss him so much it's ridiculous. Today I went to lovingyou.com and I printed out some of the free things they have. I am going to use them and some of my natural creativity and make Rah-Rah an "activty book of Love" lol I found a website where you can make a crossword puzzle using your own words. I brought some glitter glue so I can add some pictures I have and stuff. I think he will like it , I just hope the package room doesn't find some reason to not let him have it.

Anywho,

MsCuteness, CONGRATULATIONS ! Hear that sound ? It's your wedding bells! Enjoy your special day and your special nights !!

Girls, btb,mrsg,ladycee,wifec,michael's boo,vonne,4mbb,starzzmom and whoever I am to tired to remember to mention have a good night ! Check in tomrrow...

PowandVonne
10-13-2005, 07:17 AM
Evening Ladies!!!
Well I did a little for me again yesterday. I went to Curves and inquired about thier membership and I have an appointment on Monday to join, get weighed and measured and blah blah. I was planning to do thier diet program, but I would have to wait till January because the class is full, so then I went over to Weight Watchers and re-joined. I have one year (hopefully) before hubby comes home, and I want to lose as close to 100 lbs as I can before then. Not only for my looks and health and for what he has "planned" for me, but I went to the doctor and my cholesterol and blood pressure is a little high. ANd less pounds and some stronger muscles will probably help my back problems. I also find out that i have a hypothyroid, which could explain not being able to lose weight, so the dr put me on Synthroid. So between that, WW and Curves, the pounds and inches should start flying off. And hopefully I will have more energy. I'm really excited about this.

I LOVE Curves...it is so fun! I promise you will enjoy it!

chinikfb
10-13-2005, 07:58 AM
Peace.....What's shakin' NY....Hope all is well with each and everyone of us. Starzzmon....I am feeling you with the weight issue. Weight Watchers works...as long as you work with it. Curves, from all reports, works wonders. I made plans to join during the Summer, yet on principle did not. Will more than likely join Curves at that point that there is a "join in" drive that makes sense to me. MrsG....I plan to attend the g2g. Ladycee...I am well...thanks for checking a sistah! Vonne....I thank you, again, for checking on me. As we move towards a new year, it is my prayer and hope that our loved ones become closer and closer to coming home. As we all know, parole in NY as in every other state, is a joke. Lets pray and hope and works towards making parole a reality for our loved ones. On a personal tip, I will be off for a few days.....have to "switch over" clothes(Summer-Winter). Plan to get some rest. Have to work with my two gems and college applications(Real Fun!). Bedroom and bathroom need to be clean. I will deveolp and forward a letter to New Orleans sharing my thoughts and feeling towards the "Bloody Beat Down" of the man assaulted by the police. And, since I have decided to have my hair "locked", will check out a few saloons (its just so much more easier for me to do it like that). Still have not heard from my friend....still not feeling that. To all...have a safe, healthy and happy weekend. Blessings....

Ronnie
10-13-2005, 08:18 AM
Good Morning Ladies!

Life is good. Hectic as always, but manageable.

I talked to Nuro yesterday and let him have it! He has not sent me any mail since our FRP. He had the nerve to tell me how busy he's been these past few weeks...whatever!!!!:mad: I told him that when he does all that I do in a day at work, chaueffering the kids, paying bills, cooking & cleaning, making outfits, PTO and anything else the creeps up in a day, then he can tell me about how busy he is! The nerve of him! Of course he apologized...I just needed to crack that whip!:D

Harry'sdaughter -- You are in my prayers! Keep the faith!

Vonne -- Girl, I made your spinach and mozz cheese meatloaf for Sunday dinner and it was da bomb!!!

Starzzmom -- I lost 100 pounds doing WW. You can do it.:thumbsup: I still want to lose about 50 pounds, so I am still at it. Please PM if you have any questions or just need someone to help you make it through the day. Also stop by and visit the Weight loss support group we have here on PTO. Here is a link to the thread http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133752

Jen -- It rained on our wedding day too...so long life together must be in the cards for us too!:D

Hey to LadyCee, WifeC, B, Lara, MsCuteness, Rywill and everyone else that I missed.

Have a blessed day!

PowandVonne
10-13-2005, 09:27 AM
[quote=Nuro's Wife]Vonne -- Girl, I made your spinach and mozz cheese meatloaf for Sunday dinner and it was da bomb!!![quote]

I am glad you liked it!! :thumbsup:

B.G
10-13-2005, 09:55 AM
Wassup Ladies?

Its been a while (again). I hope you are all staying warm and dry. I am on break and have alot of work to catch up on.:( I have papers and tests due as of Monday when our break is over. Some professors just dont care...but its cool. Education is improtant...:rolleyes: Now I"m soundin like my moma! From what I can see...

Cuteness: congrats... you dont PM me no mo?:(
Wife C: letters do make you miss them more.
Vonne: will see you this weekend, cant wait!
PBE: have a good visit!
Neuro: girl sometimes crackin that whip is what ya gotta do!:D

To everyone: Have a safe weekend.
Anyone got plans for HALLOWEEN?:fb:

Bless,
B.G

rywill
10-13-2005, 10:15 AM
:hee: Signals going up for all to have a great Thursday. I have one more day before I head Northeast. I think my excitement is weening. It's all good, just my normal anxiety with making the trip. You know I will be floating on Saturday.

Shavonne, girl you are a mess. I truly understand your need to HELP him understand. His coming home is for both of you though. My grandma would say marriage is a test of your faith. To treat him as though he is everything that God made him to be, is to act on your faith. Don't get me wrong, it's easier said than done. Hopefully he is motivated enough to make things right, that he has you in mind always.

Hey BG, glad to see you stop in. Long time no hear.

chinikfb, I have missed seeing your post. I didn't pm you--- that was bad of me. I was reading some NY Supreme Court rulings last week, and wondered how many criminal defense lawyers keep some of what they said in mind. Do they realize that our freedom is embedded in the constitution? Do they understand that when we (our love ones) are incarcerated and that when that freedom is removed that the judical system does not view that as a constitutional right for them any longer? Anyway, I am not trying to go there. But I thought of you, cause I know you would be the freedom fighter in the front of the march.

B~ I could sure use a funny story today! I need that happy-happy-joy-joy post.

LADYCEE
10-13-2005, 10:56 AM
Morning all:
Hope everyone is enjoying the rainy Thursday and looking forward to Friday.

Wife C it almost TGIF,:D

Nuro's Wife I heard that whip all the way over here you go gurl:thumbsup:

PBE enjoy your days off, the weekn and safe trip, good spin on the floor.:)

Chinikfb glad to see you are ok...:)

B.G. I was just singing that song this morning (rain rain go away come back another day). :p

its Ms. Cuteness day shes shining now ;)

harry'sdaughter( missed you last nite), Vonne, michealsBoo, rywill (hey gurl:hee: :wave: ), Mrs. G, Ms.B, starzz, 4MBB, Hope4us, faithful, abgirl, philly, jaynell, anyone I may have missed pl 4give me...To all my PTO sisters have a good day..well holla later.....PEACE

MichaelsBoo
10-13-2005, 11:03 AM
Hello ladies, hope everyone is staying safe and dry. I am on my way out into all this rain to do a few errands and getting ready for a FRP on the 27 th. Have a blessed day:thumbsup:

rywill
10-13-2005, 11:07 AM
No rain in OHIO....:)

LADYCEE
10-13-2005, 11:07 AM
MichealsBoo happy preparing :D

ok gurls whos next to take that big step, jumping the broom ( to get married)...

harry'sdaughter
10-13-2005, 12:05 PM
[QUOTE=starzzmom]Evening Ladies!!!

Well I did a little for me again yesterday. I went to Curves and inquired about thier membership and I have an appointment on Monday to join, get weighed and measured and blah blah.

A LITTLE???????????
that sounds like A LOT to me!
awesome! awesome! awesome!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:yay: :yay: :yay:
:dance: :dance: :dance:

bishopnsandy
10-13-2005, 02:54 PM
I feel the need to post....I don't get to get online that much...anyway,October is here.Next month is my husband's b'day. Idon'tcelebrate but I still hopeto see him. I have not seen him since July, just can't afford it. We have an anniversary coming up in 2months and this was one long hellish year,our first as a married couple. He's thrown around the "divorce"word,I've told him "I don't think/know if we are going to make it....this was a mistake". I am really feeling as if this marriage was a mistake but I'm still holding on and so is he.Maybe next year will be better,I also told him maybe we just need more time,and well, time he has a lot of....pray for us,I do love him,but feel no passion. He has plenty of passion and is very needy.

harry'sdaughter
10-13-2005, 03:02 PM
i said it once and i'll say it again and again and again:
you are some of the

nicest
kindest
smartest
smartest
friendliest
most gentle
most helpful
most knowledgeable
women i have ever met...

SHOUT-OUTS to...
b.g
pbe
rywill
mrs g
wife c
vonne
chinikfb
ladycee
bntonyb
hope4us
philly girl
starzzmom
nuro's wife
faithfulwife
kami's wife
InLoveWithD
michael'sboo
4mybabyboy
bishopnsandy
MRS. cuteness et al

:thumbsup: :yes: :wave: :yay: :bow: :clap: :rock: :hifive: :dance: :haha:

MichaelsBoo
10-13-2005, 03:20 PM
i said it once and i'll say it again and again and again:
you are some of the

nicest
kindest
smartest
smartest
friendliest
most gentle
most helpful
most knowledgeable
women i have ever met...

SHOUT-OUTS to...
b.g
pbe
rywill
mrs g
wife c
vonne
chinikfb
ladycee
bntonyb
hope4us
philly girl
starzzmom
nuro's wife
faithfulwife
kami's wife
InLoveWithD
michael'sboo
4mybabyboy
MRS. cuteness et al

I agree with you this is a very very supportive group of ladies.:thumbsup: I don't post too much, but I sure get alot of encouragement and knowledge from reading the posts. Thank you to each and everyone of you!:)

harry'sdaughter
10-13-2005, 03:22 PM
The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow
From "ANNIE"

The sun'll come out Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That Tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray, And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh The sun'll come out Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on 'Til Tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always A day A way!

:) :) :) :) :) :)

rywill
10-13-2005, 04:00 PM
SHOUT-OUTS to...
b.g
pbe
rywill
mrs g
wife c
vonne
chinikfb
ladycee
bntonyb
hope4us
philly girl
starzzmom
nuro's wife
faithfulwife
kami's wife
InLoveWithD
michael'sboo
4mybabyboy
bishopnsandy
MRS. cuteness et al

That is really cute!!!:p

KenzyLynnsmom18
10-13-2005, 04:11 PM
Checking in.. haven't been on in forever and a day... Life took a turn for the worst and I am just now putting the pieces back together... I saw the inside first hand and it wasn't pretty, granted it was county and not state, it still tore out a pice of me that I will never get back. My ex (husband) decided to file a false police report with help from some of his family, because I finally got up the nerve to leave and follow my heart, so I spent some time in and lost everything in the process. I haven't seen or talked to my daughter in over a month and haven't heard from the love of my life in close to that, I want so bad to write him but the last that I did hear from him was in September and he said tha if he didn't hear from em by the end of the month that was it... his Grandma has filed hi head with so much BS it's unreal, nobody for teh most part has any clue where I am now thanks to a lovely restraining order filed by a lovely ex, so all in all October has been off to a rocky start and I am just not too sure where to go and what to do... I can't afford to lose him again, we have been through hell an back and this is no schock!!!