View Full Version : Does He Kiss with His Eyes Open or Closed?

Pages : 1 [2]

rockys lil girl
03-16-2009, 09:13 PM
this is a really good question that i don't have the answer too cause my eyes closed all the time when macking him down lol

Isweoriswenot
03-17-2009, 04:22 PM
He kisses most of the time with his eyes closed. I only noticed this once when I peeked when we were kissing.

PTO-79211
03-17-2009, 04:41 PM
He kisses me with his eyes open and looking at me...its so sexy :p

bigwhip
04-28-2009, 04:54 PM
It depends. Sometimes Luke likes to look at me while his is kissing me...he says he wants to take in the moment fully. I have to admit our best kisses are when we both lock eyes. I do not believe this mumbo jumbo about not being able to trust a person who kisses with their eyes open...its hogwash. Now it would be a different story if his eyes were wondering like he wasn't into the kiss at all.

DameonsBabyMama
04-28-2009, 09:06 PM
Closed......man, I miss his kiss.......that's all I've been able to think about lately, ironically.

BlueEyedEllie
04-28-2009, 09:16 PM
ha ha,this thread cracks me up. marc wrote me recently reminiscing about our work release visits and he mentioned he'd peek his eyes open once in awhile when we were kissing so he could just look at me.he thought i always looked so happy and content(which i was). guess i'd have to say he kisses with his eyes shut except for the times he feels the urge to peek!!!

xgot420issuesx
04-28-2009, 10:09 PM
Michael kisses me with his eyes closed. Now I like to open my eyes now and then. I think it is sooooo sexy when he gives me kisses when his eyes are open.
He caught me peeking once and he asked me why my eyes weren't closed .... lol .. I told him, there is just something sexy to me about kissing with eyes open. He thought I was strange ..... lol .... He told me he was going to teach me how to kiss ....

J&D7
04-28-2009, 10:17 PM
Both! Depends on the mood though lol...

marissa.north
04-28-2009, 10:34 PM
lol good question! I don't know! I don't kiss with my eyes open! :p

earlsgirl22
04-29-2009, 08:00 PM
closed and he has the softest lips

stacy2009
04-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Both, quick kissses we both end up with our eyes open...but he kisses me on the forehead or on my nose or cheek or he'll grab the back of my head and kiss my lips...ive never felt what i feel when he kisses me eyes open or closed .......oh i cant wait till he comes home=(( i miss him so much

Shanes_QT
04-29-2009, 08:17 PM
Wow, this is a hard convo :( all I want to do is kiss my babe now... I miss him soooo much today. and he kisses with his eyes closed. :( :( :( I miss you baby :(

JonJon Wife
04-29-2009, 08:28 PM
i believe closed! Cause he such a romantic person anyway..but he hates that i pull away but i do that cause i feel like pople are watchng us and i dont want any of them c.o's puting us on the spot saying "okay thats enough!" lol but i thnk his are closed..

hesmycorazon
05-13-2009, 09:18 AM
i honestly don't know. i always have my eyes closed. i want him here so i can kiss him and find out :p

HisAngel2
05-13-2009, 08:54 PM
I'm a closed-eye kisser so I really have no idea what he does. It doesn't matter either way cause his kisses make me melt. :o

Ladybug801
05-13-2009, 08:59 PM
don't know ...don't care just as long as he is kissing me :drool:

Queen*JW*25
05-13-2009, 09:43 PM
I love when he looks me in the eyes when he's kissing me. I keep my eyes open just in case he gets a little too excited i could stop him before the C.O.'S get in our face. The end of visit kiss is my fave, becuz i could close my eyes and lose myself in his kisses and caresses. The C.O.'s dont care then becuz they know they about to kick us out shortly.

Bishopsgirl
08-10-2009, 10:56 PM
I don't know if he has his eyes open or not because mine are closed but I know that the day we got married they were closed for that kiss because I can see it in the picures!

VanessaFigueroa
08-11-2009, 06:59 PM
My honey's eyes are closed unless we are starting our visit because of the CO's. But at our family visits they are closed; I know because I always peak because he looks soooo sexy and I don't want to take my eyes off him for a sec....

MarquicesWife
08-12-2009, 01:28 AM
I kiss with my eyes closed so I have no idea what he does lol. Little pecks eyes are open but if it is longer than one second my eyes are closed. I hope his are too haha

auprd
08-12-2009, 01:39 PM
I just wish I had the chance to find out!! :(

QPunky7408
08-12-2009, 01:55 PM
I fdont know mine are always closed lol I used to kiss my ex with my eyes open because I wasnt that into it. So to me with your eyes open I would say they were really feeling the kiss lol...but who knows everyone is different although tomorrow when I see him and kiss him I am going to leave mine open so that I can chekc on what he is doing ....lol Cant Wait!

MikesBabydoll09
08-13-2009, 02:00 PM
hmm- mine are always closed. BUT he did tell me in a letter he wrote me (some of the reasons why he loves me-including my cute things i do)- he said that he loves the way my eyes close when we kiss :)

hmmm idk, whatever XD- i would assume his eyes would be open then to at least see that :)

>sigh<- i wanna kiss

one.four.three
08-14-2009, 06:55 PM
Sometimes both. It's nice to see the lips of your partner as you kiss and it makes you a bit more aware if you can't concentrate as well with your eyes closed. Relationships are all about learning and adapting to one another to the point where you can read everything they feel,want,desire without a word ever bieng spoken. RECALL:My fiancee and I must have been 17. He was dead serious about kissing me with our eyes open and be cute :lovestruck:, so he said something soooo ridiculous, I mean Rad-ic-ulous!! Anyhow, he's all happy about looking into my eyes yadah, yadah, yadah right and then he came at me, eyes open, (and i hadn't closed mine yet) and i started busting up laughing :ha: so hard that it totally spoiled the moment :slap:. I couldn't kiss him after what he had said, i was laughing too hard I just couldn't get that mental picture out of my head, believe me you wouldn't have either!! :no:

*sighs*
HIM: "Stop laughing at me! :blush: I'm serious, I want to kiss you"
ME: *giggle* okay okay, i'm not laughing anymore.
HIM: *leans in*
ME: Wahhh-ha-ha-HA HA HA I'm sorry, so sorry HA HA... :haha:

*edit* oh wait ... thinks :hmm:I'm wrong, maybe less than ..... 17? IDK, ignore me, i am tired had a long day... :lol:

We had fun times, that's why he's my soon-2-be :kiss:

xoxo

EbonyGoddess01
08-16-2009, 06:02 PM
Aww crap!! I hope it's not true cuz my man kisses with his eyes open too most of the time!! :eek: LOL I'm sure it's not, but I DO believe you can tell everything you need to know about a man by the way he kisses. :yes:

I don't think its true that men who kiss with their eyes open can't be trusted. I have kissed men that had their eyes closed and it turned out I couldn't trust their a$$ as far as I could throw them. LOL Personally I think their are plenty of liars out there that kiss both ways...

JENKINS GIRL
08-20-2009, 12:53 AM
I THINK THAT IS CRAZY BECAUSE MY FIANCE IS THE ONLY MALE I EVER TRUSTED. HE KISS WITH HIS EYES OPEN AND SO DO I....WELL WE DO SOMETIMES. WHEN WE KISSING WITH OUR EYES OPEN ITS LIKE WE ARE KISSNG EACH OTHER AND OUR EYES ARE SAYING THE WORDS ''I LOVE U'' AND EVERYTHING ELSE WE CANT SAY WHILE OUR TONGUES ARE STUCK IN EACH OTHERS MOUTH LOL :kiss:

meliss5713
08-20-2009, 07:31 PM
he kisses with his eyes closed

12-08-95
09-13-2009, 05:29 PM
always closed... since we were 13

Luv4My3Boyz
09-13-2009, 05:32 PM
We do both. Every once in a while we'll stop, look in eachothers eyes and will continue looking while we passionately kiss! It's soooo intense and its a real turn on! Damn... u guys got me wishing he was here now! If there was one thing I miss the most about my baby, it's all the kisses! They give me fuzzies in my tummy!!!!!!!

piglet786
09-19-2009, 11:23 PM
when we kiss its usually with our eyes closed. but sometimes i open my eyes, and then he realizes mine are open, and its such an amazing kiss when we are looking into eachother's eyes, making out and oooooooooooooooh i miss him!! <3

aebswoman4ever
09-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Ok i love this...my man kisses w/ his eyes open..but they aren't WIDE open..he is lookin at kissin me the whole time..lookin into my eyes..they're jus open a lil bit ya know. he is hands down the best kisser ever..he makes me melt and i could care less if he keeps his eyes open. UNLESS he's lookin all around and actin bored..then it wouldn't be cool.

O's Sweetheart
08-25-2010, 10:45 AM
I've heard it also, that kissing with eyes open is bad lol don't know if its true or not, but my honey and I both kiss with our eyes closed.

BrownEyedGurl
08-25-2010, 06:06 PM
I wish I knew.

lilmiss418
08-25-2010, 07:59 PM
I couldnt really tell you if my man kisses with his eyes open or closed. I cant remember. Its been so long since I kissed him... Damn near a year already... I will definitely pay attention next time I do kiss him though. Especially if the old timers are sayin that a man cant be trusted if he kisses with his eyes open....

TheMissez
08-25-2010, 10:06 PM
My husband kisses with his eyes closed. I do too, but I know cause we always have long kiss sessions and I "peek" sometimes lol and his eyes are always closed.

pinay19
08-25-2010, 10:18 PM
My husband kisses passionately and with his eyes close...

GeorgesWifey
08-25-2010, 10:31 PM
it depends mostly his are closed but during the passionate moments he will mp3o but i like him looking at me i asked him to he he

nichelej05
08-25-2010, 10:55 PM
Its sad because I don't know if he does and don't even know if I do. When we kiss, I'm in heaven.

Mommy2Aubrie
08-26-2010, 08:09 PM
I was told that If they kiss with there eye's open, then they aren't into the kiss or you. I don't know if that is the truth but I know that I kiss with my eyes closed because I want to get lost in the moment. =]]

hismess
08-26-2010, 08:11 PM
mine are sometimes open and sometimes closed. really depends. but his are open. i don't worry about that, "their open he can't be trusted" statement. for i've been kissed by guys whose eyes are closed, even for a peck, and they all cheated!!!! and i've been with guys who kept their eyes open, and they didn't. as for my baby, yeah his eyes are open, but he's always done that, and i know a few of his exgf's and he never cheated on them. so i'm not worried.

LIFEy
08-27-2010, 07:32 AM
He kisses with his eyes closed..I've opened mine for a second to make sure its real and he's always has them shut. Oh how I love his kisses! He has the perfect lips!

DaMeS_GiRl88
08-28-2010, 03:56 PM
He kisses with his eyes closed I think its more romantic that way

PreciousLyrics
08-28-2010, 11:23 PM
ray kiss's me with his eyes open.. he says so he knows he's kissin me n no one else..i luv it!

marrerosangel
08-29-2010, 07:09 AM
Okay silly question... but I once heard that guys who kiss with their eyes open can't be trusted. :hmm: I don't remember where I heard it, and who knows if it's true or not. Personally, I don't think it is (or maybe I'm in denial cuz my guy kisses with his eyes open most of the time LOL... oh and the reason I know this is cuz I do too sometimes :p ). What do you all think about this? Has anyone ever heard the same thing? And what about your guy, does he usually kiss with his eyes open or closed?

My hubby kisses with his eyes open, because he is always watching our back. He will probably relax when he comes home and close them from time to time. :thumbsup:

spoil3db3auty
09-01-2010, 12:29 AM
lol i usually open my eyes just to see if his eyes are closed ive heard this before but his eyes are closed i guess im the problem lol

berrytea
09-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Open...i asked him why once and he said he likes watching me kiss him. Sometimes I like watching him kiss me too its pretty hot ;)

Miss_A
09-25-2010, 02:21 AM
I don't really know. lol

I think we both kiss with our eyes half and half. I know I do. My lips are practically non-exsitent and his are very nice and shapely, so it takes some effort on both our parts to get a good kiss in. :o I hate that we have to work at it, but it is what it is.

Like Tim Gunn says, we make it work. :)

Victors~Wifey
09-25-2010, 01:36 PM
Mine kisses with his eyes closed. He loves my lips & says he could kiss me all day:heart: I'm the one always kissing with mine open!:kiss:

MissMyBaybuh
09-25-2010, 04:55 PM
I have heard the same thing too so I always randomly sneak a peek :-P He closes his eyes and after a few random times of peeking I haven't seen 'em open!

DannysGirl11984
09-26-2010, 02:48 PM
lol i was about to mark closed and then i thought about it. i dont really know if his eyes are open or closed because mine are always closed. now im gonna take a little peak next time. hehe

jennigamez
10-06-2010, 08:13 AM
Me and mine kiss with our eyes clothes. It makes it so passionet and gets you in the moment. I like the feeling that i get in my tummy!

hisprettygirl10
10-06-2010, 04:55 PM
His are closed. I also heard they have trust issues or cant be trusted with open eyes. dont remember where though!

James's Forever
10-06-2010, 07:03 PM
I at times peek and he always kisses me with his eyes closed.

~*C4$per'$.WiiFeY*~
10-07-2010, 03:30 AM
Most of the time I have my eyes closed, and the few times that I haven't he has his eyes open if it's like a quick kiss walking out the door or something, and other times he will have his eyes closed. As far as that saying, I haven't heard of it and hope it's not true! :eek: :lol:

Libra&Cancerluv
02-03-2011, 12:06 AM
Wow I guess we must have trust issues because we both kiss with our eyes open at times...:o

LadyBlackz
02-03-2011, 12:12 AM
His are always closed :blush: I sneak a peek at him sometimes cuz I like to see him. :)

Tina
02-03-2011, 11:43 AM
I saw this thread before and I sooo wanted to post but I didnt know the answer... And now that we have had a visit, well, I kiss with my eyes closed so I still dont know!!! Imma just have to ask him, cause posting or not I want to know the answer darn it! ;)

cheshirecat2000
02-03-2011, 12:16 PM
I peeked once and his eyes were closed. :)

tearfallzbreak
02-05-2011, 08:55 PM
I'm gonna have to spy with one eye open next time haha

hockeystick2010
02-07-2011, 08:33 AM
open and closed

hischubchub
02-07-2011, 10:44 AM
I peek sometimes and my husband usually closes his eyes. When he is mad or stressed and doesnt really feel like kissing, they will be open. I call him out on it and he says he will make it up to me and apologizes because he was mad or stressed and he always does make it up =) But also, I dont always hold it to him if his eyes are open because he is in prison. With pecks his eyes are open, but they close for a second. My husband does have trust issues but he is an honest man.

angeldoll
02-07-2011, 10:50 AM
his eyes are always closed im like off and on open eye kisser:)

lovinghim777
02-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Us... we do both. open and closed. If its a quick kiss then mostlikely we just look down or something. but if its a passionate kiss... mmmm... they are closed.

gatorsgurl14
02-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Wow I'm gonna have to watch him from now on

Longwait13
02-15-2011, 02:37 PM
I do not care what he does!! All that I know is mine are closed and I swear to God that man kisses so well that I lose my hearing!! I can't comprehend anyting for a few minutes after his kiss. So as long as he keeps me feeling like I feel he can do whatever he wants with his eyes!! Goodness, I do love my Puerto Rican!!!

jy_ty
02-15-2011, 10:30 PM
He kisses me with his eyes closed while running his fingers through my hair. He LOOOOOVES my hair and I LOOOOOOOOVE him!! lol

Mrs.NewYork
02-26-2011, 12:24 PM
i kiss him with my eyes closed. so i asked him if he did too and he said at first i do and then i open cuz i wanna member you later and how you looked as we were kissing. he says he is making us a memory....also he says he wants to know his surroundings and make sure we are safe...so he is protecting me too :)