View Full Version : penwife intro to the Violent Offender forum!

MurphyGirl
09-27-2005, 12:24 PM
Hi everyone!!!!
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is penwife and I, along with a few other Forum Leaders, are going to be helping Lysbeth out in the VO forum.
Even though I havenít been active in this forum in the past, I know all to well what you have been going thru.
My husband is a VO. He was found guilty of 2 counts of 1st degree aggravated murder and was sentenced to a life w/o parole. He went thru a death penalty trial but his life was spared by a vote of 7 to 5 for life.
I know all about the heartache, the guilt, the fear and the rejection that we all go thru as the supporters of a VO. Iíve dealt with the regret, anger and sorrow that my husband has gone thru.
I've seen the people that I love walk away from me because I chose to support my hubby. Iíve lived it for 22 years. I also know that there is a light at the end of a tunnel, that these horrible feelings do fade in time and eventually you will be able to accept what has happened & have a peace of mind about it.
I am looking forward to getting to know you better and hopefully I can be of some help to those who need a shoulder to cry on, or a good listener who knows what they are going thru.I am happy to be a part of this forum!

Hugs!
penwife

babygirl350
09-27-2005, 12:28 PM
Glad to have you here with us Penwife and thanks for sharing your story with us all.

You definitely are a great asset here and we are all very happy to have you not only here but all of your other forums as well.

Jillian
09-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Glad to be working with you penwife..

Falling4Kevin
09-28-2005, 02:49 PM
Thank you for sharing. And I am so glad for each person that is in here to support each other. It helps me get through on the hardest days.

MurphyGirl
09-28-2005, 03:26 PM
Thank you for sharing. And I am so glad for each person that is in here to support each other. It helps me get through on the hardest days.

Thank you for your warm welcome, I am here if you need someone to talk with.
hugs!
penwife

nu2this05
09-28-2005, 03:56 PM
What Are The Rules To Be Apart Of This Forum?

MurphyGirl
09-28-2005, 04:35 PM
What Are The Rules To Be Apart Of This Forum?

This forum is for those who support a Violent Offender, to support each other and to discuss issues that go along with loving a VO.

penwife

nu2this05
09-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Ok Thank-you I Surely Support A Vo My Husband Is Consider A Vo And I Do Love Him!!!

MurphyGirl
09-28-2005, 09:12 PM
Nu2this05 !!! I love my VO hubby too!!!! And I am never ashamed to admit it!!

penwife

nu2this05
09-29-2005, 11:26 AM
When I Met Him I Just Didn't See Him As A Violent Person Just Because What He Did Something Told Me To Stay There And I'm Glad I Did He's A Wonderful Person He Made A Mistake A Big Mistake But From The Person He Has Grown To Be I'm Glad That Its Me That He Loves. I Finally Heard The Story And I'm Ok With It He Was So Afraid Of Telling Me Thought I Would Feel Different About Him But I Don't Seem Like I Love Him More And Want To Fight For Him More To Just Get Closer To Me....

Truth Seeker
10-11-2005, 09:42 AM
Penwife!
Glad to see you are here too!! I did not visit this forum before, because keeping up with the lifers forum is a lot already! My friend is also a VO and he also got lwop instead of death penalty, so I can learn a lot from you!
Abelle

MurphyGirl
10-11-2005, 09:59 AM
abelle!! My Friend! I am glad to see you here, I think we can gain alot of good from supporting each other. It's nice to be able to come to a place where we can speak as freely as we choose to about the issues we come across supporting VO's.
We need to be able to ask for support, advice and encouragement from others who are walking in the same shoes as us. To be able to talk with others who won't judge us or our loved ones crimes.

love ya, girl!!!

penwife