View Full Version : I Love My Man

LRLLoveofmylife
09-20-2005, 09:18 PM
I found out a few months ago that the man I fell in love with 25/26 years ago was a violent offender. I did not know where my love was until June. After writing him and talking to him on the phone, I realize that I still care and love him. My friends, family and co-workers ask if I'm afraid of him. I tell them no. I have no reason to be afraid of him. If he was going to hurt me he would have done it along time ago. I am planning on marrying this guy soon.

ericsgirl05
09-21-2005, 11:59 AM
you go girlfriend! I too am very deeply drawn to a violent offender and I always tell him in our letters that just because he's doing life doesn't mean that he can't have one. And I will be the one who will give him that life.

Jamiesheart
09-21-2005, 12:35 PM
People see that someone has a violent offender charge and automatically assume that they are a bad person. One of the charges Jamie has against him is listed as being violent, but that's now how he is.

Falling4Kevin
09-21-2005, 05:23 PM
I found out a few months ago that the man I fell in love with 25/26 years ago was a violent offender. I did not know where my love was until June. After writing him and talking to him on the phone, I realize that I still care and love him. My friends, family and co-workers ask if I'm afraid of him. I tell them no. I have no reason to be afraid of him. If he was going to hurt me he would have done it along time ago. I am planning on marrying this guy soon.

I too fell in love with a violent offender but I knew this going in. I also did a thorough background check to make sure the story he told me is the same story on record. I am not afraid of my man at all!!!! I know that was then and this is now.

I am excited for your "new" relationship.

whiskeylullabye
09-21-2005, 07:33 PM
Congrats!!! When I tell people what my man has done they also always ask if I'm afraid of him, and I tell them, no way. I don't believe he would ever raise a hand to me. I love him with all my heart and I'm going to stand by him until the end