View Full Version : Looking for James Hood in California

Patty Romo
09-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Hellos I am looking for James Hood he was or is at Centinella State Prision en California, pls let me need to contact him, thank you

California Sunshine
09-12-2005, 09:29 PM
Welcome to pto:)
You can try calling the CA. inmate locator phone line here is the info for you

To locate an inmate within the California Department of Corrections, please call (916) 445-6713, which is available 24 hours a day. You must have either the inmate's CDC number, or the inmate's full name and date of birth to receive information. The Inmate Locator/ID Warrants will provide an inmate's location, mailing addresses and relevant phone numbers. The Inmate Locator/ID Warrants will not provide any future release date information. Please note that for new or transferring inmates it can take up to seven business days to update location information.

Niightdrmr
09-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Hi and welcome to PTO as was posted above the only way to find an inmate in the Cali. Dept of Corrections is by calling the number..... inmates are not allowed access to the internet.....so I would recommend calling the Cali. DOC or emailing them. Good luck and I hope you find the answers you are looking for!!

Kelly