View Full Version : New to the Violent Offender Forum

Crstnamre
08-30-2005, 12:04 AM
Hi all, My name is Christina and I have been a member here for a while now. My guy is a VO, he is doing 25-life and been down 7. It's just now sinking in, the detail's of his crime and what he actually did. I feel kind of lost and don't really know what to think or feel about all of it. I don't even think I can say it does'nt change the way I feel about him, I think it does. I just don't know how much or in what way's yet. I have passed up coming to this forum sooooo many time's. Maybe I was'nt ready to face the realitie's or hear about a subject I have been avoiding . I don't know. I am here now. I know I will be able to learn more about what I am going through from hearing you're experience's and thought's and I am totally open to any suggestion's or thought's from any of you. I admire you all for being so strong.

Christina

Jessiegirl813
08-30-2005, 01:08 AM
Chris,

You already know me well but just want you to know and everyone know that we are all here to support you and help you deal with all the b.s. that comes along with coming to terms with what they have done. Big hugs and you know always know where to find me!

Jess

Atalie
08-30-2005, 12:56 PM
Hi and welcome to VO Forum, it took me a long time to reconcile myself to my brother's crime. I finally decided I needed to forgive him, the person I have always loved is still there. I still do not understand the person who comitted that crime, but I do understand my brother, and i know he also needs love and compassion. Good luck to you with your struggle. There is solace here.

Crstnamre
08-31-2005, 02:07 AM
Thank you Jessie:) And thank you ladies for the nice welcome. I want to write more tonight, but I think my brain stopped working hours ago...LOL. I have a bunch of stuff on my mind that I am just dying to pour all out, trust me!
Night all!