View Full Version : Sbrown110 is at Bryan

sbrown110
08-27-2005, 10:48 AM
Sheryl got moved to Bryan yesterday. For thoes of you that have continued to write her, her new address is as follows:

Sheryl Brown 11694-041
FPC Bryan
Federal Prison Camp
PO Box 2149
Bryan Texas 77805

I know she would love to get some mail. We were thinking she would actualy arive in Bryan in November sometime so I am sure she is real happy to be moved sooner than expected so she can get settled in and start counting the days until she gets home to her husband and little girl.

Thanks for all of the support to me and my sister.

Sarah

Cinammo
08-27-2005, 11:04 AM
thanks Sarah. I think of Sheryl often. I checked the BOP locator often and knew she was in Federal holding somewhere for sometime. Atleast it stated she was in transit for quite some time. I know that going to Bryan will be a blessing compared to the rat hole Texas Prisons!!!!!!!!!!!! The last letter I sent to her which was a couple months ago was returned with "offender to offender" written on it. I know I can write her in the BOP.

sbrown110
08-27-2005, 06:01 PM
I talked to Sheryl today and she is in heaven. She says Bryan is like being at the Ritz Carlton compared to Texas State Prison. She said the food is wonderful and she is looking forward to settling in.

Sarah

cjjack
08-27-2005, 06:03 PM
I checked just last week on the locator and she hadn't arrived yet. I am so glad she is doing better at Bryan. Give her a hug from me.

Cinammo
08-27-2005, 07:37 PM
That's the way I thought she would feel and she knew it too. She was looking forward to going to Bryan. I mailed a card today. I'll probalbly go to Walmart and send some word find books tomorrow. As far as I can remember it was one August morning last year that she was pulled from her bed early in the am and taken to Texas, without warning, Right Sarah??