View Full Version : St. Martin Parish Prison

lost_princess
08-23-2005, 08:00 PM
i just found out a REAL close friend of mine is in here and want all the info i can get. thanks everyone

mamicita
08-27-2005, 09:59 AM
i live exactly in st. martin parish!...i have family that works in that jail and also my boyfriend was in there...if u have any questions please pm me!:)

hoolio's mom
08-31-2006, 01:29 AM
mamiciti, can anyone transfer to st martinville jail, is it violent? do u know the address? i'll appreciate any kinds of info please. thank you, i'm trying to get myb child from madison parish, they have no school of nothing for them too do

DoingTimeinLove
08-31-2006, 05:30 PM
mamiciti, can anyone transfer to st martinville jail, is it violent? do u know the address? i'll appreciate any kinds of info please. thank you, i'm trying to get myb child from madison parish, they have no school of nothing for them too do

The majority of parish jails wont have any type of programs for the inmates. i cant think of one that does in fact. If you are looking for a facility to try to get a transfer to, try the private facilities and state facilities.

smith1963
04-19-2008, 06:52 PM
My son was there for 8 months. They have 15 minute visits over the phone and through a glass (no contact) twice a week. They have AA classes but that is about it.
Address is: P.O.Box 188, St. Martinville, La. 70582

There is also a drug problem within the jail.