View Full Version : Let's help our new members and talk about the units our loved ones are at:

jftazzy102
06-20-2005, 08:39 PM
I thought since we have more new members joining the Texas forum; the ones of us that have been here for a little bit, we can tell them a little bit of information on the units our loved ones are in. I think this would really help them with some of the questions that they may have.

My loved one is in the Middleton Unit in Abilene:

Middleton Unit is a transfer facility. The Warden's name is Warden Franklin. The Chaplin is Chaplin Mitchell. The phone number to the unit is: 325-548-9075

The address is: John Middleton Unit 13055 FM 3522 Abliene, TX 79601

If you ever need to get emergency info to your loved one it is always best to call the Chaplin. Chaplin Mitchell is very good about getting any information to your loved one.

Warden Franklin is very good about giving 4 hours special visit to those who qualify for the TDCJ mileage limit. He will give you 4 hours visits on Saturday and Sunday.

Always take 20.00 in quarters when you go visit in a clear bag. Take only your drivers license and car key.

They take calls on Fridays from 9-4 on visits or if you want to get any information on your loved ones.

The CO's that I have come in contact with either on phone or in person have always been very helpful when I have needed the help.

At a transfer facility they can stay there up to two years, most of them that have longer time get sent out to their perament unit anywhere from 3-6 months from what I have seen.

When your loved one first gets to this unit they will go through testing that will last up to two weeks. After that visits will be allowed.
The testing is for: Complete physical, dental exam, IQ testing, to see what the parole board is going to require them to do, to see what classes they will need and to put them in for there job class that they will be working.
If anyone else can add anything to this please do.

Love Jeanne

jat76009
06-21-2005, 01:56 PM
SANDERS ESTES UNIT - VENUS, TEXAS

Sanders Estes Unit is a private run pre-release unit located at 1100 Hwy 1807, Venus, TX 76084.

Their phone number is 972-366-3334.

The person I have had the most contact with is CHRISTY ADAMS, who is the TDCJ LIAISON OFFICER/REPRESENTATIVE for the unit. She is VERY helpful and very friendly and nice to talk with.

Although Estes Unit is a pre-release unit, inmates still transfer to the Walls Unit for their actual release. I'm not sure how long Estes Unit can/will keep inmates but know that one of the cellies my son has had stayed at Estes for six years before being released.

The major advantage of a private run unit is that it is airconditioned. It definitely makes things more comfortable for the inmates during the summer months.

Private run units are supposed to be run following the same guidelines that the TDCJ Units follow but that may not always be the case. Sometimes they tend to bend rules - more often than not to their own advantage. They are making money off the inmates they house for sure but at the same time they can be a bit pickier about who they choose to allow to "live" there. In other words - they normally won't put up with trouble makers.

Visitation at Estes Unit is pretty relaxed although they do enforce the dress code for visitors and don't hesitate to turn people away if they show up in sandals and/or shorts. You can take $20 in coin in a clear bag - doesn't have to be all quarters. Visits last 2 hours unless special arrangements are made ahead of time for longer visits for people who qualify under the TDCJ mileage guidelines. There are normally 2 - 3 guards in the visitation area during visits but they sit at a table at the front of the room and don't bother the people during visits. Non-contact visits are NOT set up very good at all. The visitor is in the same big room with all of the contact visits going on around them and the inmate is behind a glass window. There are 4 non-contact visit windows and only one has the phone receiver.

They offer vocational training for electricians and for chefs - those are the only two I am aware of. They also have the GED classes.

If anyone can think of more information to add to this, please do so!

key jo
06-21-2005, 04:55 PM
My husband is at Dawson State Jail in Dallas, TX. It is a privately owned (CCA) State Jail facility that houses both State Jail and TDCJ inmates. (State jail wears white, TDCJ wears orange)

Address: P.O. Box 650051, Dallas, TX 75265. It's on Commerce St. (sorry can't remember the exact address)

You can take in $20 in coins in a plastic clear bag. Only one clear bag allowed. They try to follow TDCJ policy but as stated before the privately owned places tend to be a little lenient. Opened toes shoes are allowed. Very rarely are there non-contact visits but we aren't sure what will happen this month on that. (see all previous posts on Dawson)

There is air conditioning and this year, I hope it works all summer. The Unit just received a 98.3% rating for the A.C.A. So they should be an accredited unit soon. Few classes but there are some religious classes available.

That is the basics. I'm sure some of the others can add to this.
Two of us go on a weekly basis and will gladly answer any and all questions about Dawson.

londonlimey
06-21-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm interested to know the in's and out's of Coffield...anyone have any information please?

Willsgirl
06-21-2005, 05:47 PM
Sorry :p

Willsgirl
06-21-2005, 05:48 PM
Address: Route 1 Box 150, Tennessee Colony, Texas 75884 / (903) 928-2211

5 miles southwest of Tennessee Colony on FM 2054 in Anderson County
Offender Population/Gender: 4,095 / Male
Approximate Acreage: 20,518 (Co-located with Gurney, Michael and Powledge)

Educational Programs: Literacy, Special Education, CHANGES/Pre-Release, English as a Second Language, Cognitive Intervention, Project RIO, Career and Technology Programs: **Business Computer Information Systems II, **Construction Carpentry, **Automotive Specialization (Engine), **Interior Trim and Cabinet Making (** provided as non-credit courses by a college)
Trinity Valley Community College Academic, Trinity Valley Community College Vocational: Data Processing, Drafting, Horticulture, Welding

Additional Programs: Spiritual Growth Programs, Career Day, Victim Services Mediation, Crime Stoppers

They have a Trusty Camp as well as a Boot Camp. Both are dorm like housing except the Boot Camp has a fence around it.

Visitation: For the most part the guards are fairly nice, once in awhile you get one this is unruly, there are quite a few very young looking guards out there so they tend to be unperfessional at times. You are allowed the usual 20 in coins. Haven't seen or heard of any porblems with open toe shoes. As long as your not showing to much then they dont bother you. Your car is checked at the highway gate then you follow the sign to the unit, once there you check in at the gate house right accross from the tower out front, then you go thru the sallyport to the main building if you are visiting in the building: for non-contact visits you have to wait for them to take you back and assign you a seat for contact visits they will give you the slip and you walk around to the other side go thru the gate and give your slip to the guard and they will seat you. If you are visiting at the Trusty Camp or Boot Camp then you pick up your slip, go back out to your car and drive around to the Camps. You will have to go around the back of the unit to get to them. When you get in your car headed out you take a right go to the stop sign and take a left, then take another left, the Trusty Camp is is the first one you will get to it will be on your right, once you go up in there you can park in the first row of parking, then just go into the building on the right, hopfully someone will come along that can share what comes next cause I dont visit over there, the Boot Camp is on down, take a left at the stop sign and youll see the parking lot, The gate should be unlocked if not someone should be standing there, go thur the gate then thru the door when you walk in there will be the candy vending machine right in front of you, there will be a short hallway on your right when you get to the machine go thru the door at the end of the hallway there is a guard sitting at a desk once you go thru the door, she will take your slip, since its summer time they usually have the outside area open, so you can either just take a seat inside or wait for him to get there and yall can go outside if its open. A hug and kiss before and one after. Hands visible at all times, yall can hold hands the whole time if you want. Enjoy your Two hour visit. :)

They just got a new warden Raymond Thompson, he just got there last month and so far he is ok. I have heard that he has got on to a few of the guards for the way they talk to the guys and also they can no longer strip them in the hallways without a valid reason. Also the last time I was there I was told that anytime now that if the guy is at the Boot Camp not sure about the Trusty Camp, but it maybe included, and you are on the guys list as a friend, then you can nolonger visit them contact, yall will have to visit inside the building. Yes they are making them walking into the building and the visit will be thru the glass.

That's pretty much all I got, anyone is welcome to add anything I may have left out.

londonlimey
06-21-2005, 06:27 PM
Thank you!

Vahidbar092280
06-22-2005, 12:00 AM
TRAVIS STATE JAIL

Address: 8101 FM 969
Austin, Texas 78724
Warden: Pitman

Visitation: They are pretty good at enfocing the dress code when it comes time to skirts and shorts. They say $10 in quarters (you can bring other change also) but I've gone in with more. You an only take in though $10 in a roll. If they are loose bring them in a clear baggy and your drivers liscence and Key to your car. Make sure when you go in that you know all of your vehicle information or they will send you back out to get it!!! :blah: For example your plates. That's the one nobody ever seems to know!! They have a bunch of new young gaurds who are there ego's go through the roof. There are a handful of gaurds who are nice and willing to talk to you and help you out. The new guys typically treat you like your one of the inmates.

If you go on Saturday to visit plan on either going very early because the line starts at 5:00 am is what my love tells me. And plan on waiting. I showed up to my first visit at 9:00 am and got number 66 when visits started at 8:00am. I didn't get in until after 12:00pm.

If you go on Sundays they are a little easier to get in. I can show up at 7 or 7:30 and get in by 9:00am. And the gaurds are nicer on Sundays!! But if you go on Sunday I would bring dimes and nickels if you go on Sunday. The machines are normally full of Quarters and wont take them at all. And normally by Sunday at noon the machines are empty. So that typically leads to a grumpy inmate because it's the only time they really get the "Treats" with out having to buy them on commisarry. Mine being on restrictions it's the only time he gets "Treats."

Don't bother calling up and asking for alot of information they wont give it with out verfing who you are. They will give you information for the medical and the inmates number and stuff like that other wise the men are very quick to say we can't give you that information. Such as Has he already had his visit for the week. But alot of times if you can catch one of the woman they are quick to help you.

lilsisinchi
06-22-2005, 09:54 AM
Dawson State-to add a bit, the address is 106 Commerce Street in Dallas (don't know the zip) Special visits (cause thats really all that I ask for since I come from Chi)-have only gotten 2 two hour visits (sat and sun) both contact visits. Have a friend who lives in Dallas and visits my brother-no shorts (friend was turned away after waiting 1 hour). Won't give medical info unless inmate has a documented authorization on file-glasses/meds can be sent to the main address straight to the infermary dicrectly from the medical provider/optomitrist with a copy of the prescription enclosed(Ms. Rancher is very helpful).

shellsmithrandy
06-22-2005, 09:57 PM
My husband is in Hunstville, the Holliday Unit and i havent gotten a letter from him in a wk and a half and he is great about writing like everyday 9 or ten pages then i got worried and called and they are on lockdown, has anyone had this problem lately? does anyone know if they are through with lockdown? and i havent got to visit yet, i am really scared and they wrote me down as a friend cause he didnt have a marriage licence to show them yet, i sent it to him.... so i wonder how long it takes for them to change that????? anyone please help!! thanks Gosh i miss him so much.

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;131/st/20050722/e/i+hold+my+baby+againg/k/f0dc/event.png

shellsmithrandy
06-22-2005, 10:01 PM
anyone know any info on lockdown at hollidayunit in huntsville tx? i am worried, and he has only been there for a month and a half, havent heard from him and havent got to visit him yet... i miss him so much

http://tickers.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10716;131/st/20050722/e/i+hold+my+baby+againg/k/f0dc/event.png

jftazzy102
06-23-2005, 01:17 PM
Shells, I would call the unit and talk with the chaplin or the warden concerning the marriage license. I would go ahead and get a copy of it so that way YOU can send it in to them..It shouldn't take long at all for them to get it changed.

but as far as the lockdown I have no info if they are off of it or not.

LilEsSnowWhite
06-30-2005, 08:32 AM
Can someone give the same type of information on the Robertson Unit in Abilene that is across from Middleton (to my understanding)? It would be greatly appreciated!

Trulykath
06-30-2005, 09:35 AM
I'm kath....crazy PTO staffer who came for a visit and decided to stay forever LOL!!

Skip is home now...it will be 2 years in September...(I know..I can't believe it either!!)
His stay started in Harris County in Nov 02...he was moved to Garza West (transfer in Beeville), then on to Garza East (another transfer in Beeville...right down the street from West).

He did the Garza shuffle for a bit, then they moved him for an 11 day, fun-filled vacation stay at Dominguez State Jail in San Antonio. From there, he went back to Garza, then on to Darrington (Rosharon), up to Holliday(Huntsville) and over to CCA Mineral Wells. He was released Sept 03.

I have info on any of the above units and I'm still here, by the Grace of God, to help ANYONE else out who is going thru this chit. I visited Garza, Dominguez and Mineral Wells regularly. Ya'll holler if I can help in any way!!

kath

distant_love
08-12-2005, 02:16 AM
come someone please give me info bout the Robertson Unit!!! Thank you.

Brettsgurl
08-12-2005, 02:28 AM
What kinda info are you needing?

distant_love
08-12-2005, 02:47 AM
Im new to this and i just wanna know what kinda place it is, if its a transer facility, etc. It seems to have quite a bad rep so i wanna know if my babes safe. But my main concern is visitation and mail info. I just wrote to him last week (my first letter) and i still havent heard from him. And Ive been reading bout how the mail in some units is real slow so i just wanna know if thats the case in the robertson unit. Thank you!!

jftazzy102
08-13-2005, 08:26 PM
Any info about the Unit your man is in...it will help the new ones coming in who are in need of information of different units
What kinda info are you needing?

petesluvlegirl
08-13-2005, 09:29 PM
Hello,
My husband is in the ROBERTSON UNIT in Abilene, Texas. The visitation there is also the same as the MIDDLETON UNIT (right next door). You can visit on Saturday and Sunday for 2 hours unless you qualify for a SPECIAL VISITATION which is my situation. I have been going to visitations there for the past 5 years and they seem to be pretty laid back. Visitations start at 8:oo a.m and go through 5:oo p.m. AGAIN YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED THE 2 OR 4 HOURS THAT APPLY TO YOU. You are allowed to take $20 dollars in coins change in a clear bag. Dress code is enforced also. You must take your picture ID with you and only bing your keys, lose change and ID in with you.

The phone # to call the ROBERTSON UNIT is 325-548-9035
You must call the same week of the weekend that you want to visit to schedule a SPECIAL 4 hour visitation.

ADDRESS:
ROBERTSON UNIT
12071 FM 3522
Abilene, TX. 79601

INFORMATION ON NEARBY HOTELS

WHITTEN INN
1625 HWY 351@120
(325) 673-5271
1-800-588-5050

THERE IS ALSO A SUPER 8 MOTEL AND A HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS NEXT TO THE WHITTEN INN.

THERE IS A DAIRY QUEEN ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE HOTELS AND A SUBWAY NEXT DOOR. THEY ARE ABOUT TO OPEN A BRAND NEW SUPER WAL-MART CENTER ACROSS FROM THE HOTELS AS WELL. I AM UP HERE FOR VISITATION THIS WEEKEND. I GET TO VISIT FOR BOTH SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!!!

HERE IS MORE DETAILS ON THE ROBERTSON UNIT HOPE IT HELPS!!!
<B style="mso-bidi-font-weight: normal"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">Unit Address/Phone:
12071 FM 3522, Abilene, Texas 79601 / (325) 548-9035 (**047)

Unit Location:
10 miles northeast of Abilene on FM 3522 in Jones County

Senior Warden:
James M. Duke

Regional Director:
Gilbert Campuzano, Region VI (http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/unitdirectory/reg6.htm)

Date Unit Established/On Line:
September 1992

Total Employees*:

Security Employees*:
Non-Security Employees*:

Windham/Education Employees*:
Contract Medical/Psychiatric Employees*:
66/6

Offender Population/Gender:
2,841 / Male

Maximum Capacity:

Custody Levels Housed:
G1 - G5, Administrative Segregation, Transient

Approximate Acreage:
402 (Co-located with Middleton)

Agricultural Operations:
Robertson and Middleton work in cooperation Security Horses/Dogs, Unit Garden and Unit Food Bank Garden.

Industrial Operations:
Garment Factory

Facility Operations:
Unit Maintenance

Medical Capabilities:
Ambulatory medical, dental and mental health services. Infirmary with fifteen inpatient beds. Specialty services available. All services are available on a single level. Managed by Texas Tech.

Educational Programs:
Literacy/Reading, CHANGES/Pre-Release, English as a Second Language, Special Education, Project RIO
Career and Technology Programs: Custodial Technician, Heating/Ventilation/ Air Conditioning & Refrigeration and Small Engine Repair

Additional Programs:
Spiritual Growth Programs, Father's Voice, Crime Stoppers, Community Tours

Community Work Projects:
Services provided to local organizations and the Texas Department of Transportation.

Volunteer Programs:
Chaplaincy, Education, Substance Abuse

:o :p :thumbsup:

petesluvlegirl
08-13-2005, 09:35 PM
Im new to this and i just wanna know what kinda place it is, if its a transer facility, etc. It seems to have quite a bad rep so i wanna know if my babes safe. But my main concern is visitation and mail info. I just wrote to him last week (my first letter) and i still havent heard from him. And Ive been reading bout how the mail in some units is real slow so i just wanna know if thats the case in the robertson unit. Thank you!!

Hi,
My husband is in the Robertson Unit also. He has been there for the past 5 years. The mail is slow at times especially if they are on lock down for some reason, then they will hold their mail. You might want to call the unit and find out if there is a problem with his mail. Also make sure you do not send him any items in the mail that might slow the process since they open up all the letters and packages to review them first. One time I was sent a notice from the mail dept. from the Robertson Unit telling me that they kept a drawing my son had made for his dad since it had paste on it. They also sent my sons father a notice about that a month later!!!!

petesluvlegirl :p :o

jftazzy102
08-13-2005, 10:47 PM
Thanks for the info.....hopefully the new comers will look in here first and then ask
yours is right across from mine at middleton

distant_love
08-14-2005, 01:46 AM
Hi,
My husband is in the Robertson Unit also. He has been there for the past 5 years. The mail is slow at times especially if they are on lock down for some reason, then they will hold their mail. You might want to call the unit and find out if there is a problem with his mail. Also make sure you do not send him any items in the mail that might slow the process since they open up all the letters and packages to review them first. One time I was sent a notice from the mail dept. from the Robertson Unit telling me that they kept a drawing my son had made for his dad since it had paste on it. They also sent my sons father a notice about that a month later!!!!

petesluvlegirl :p :o

Thank you so much for all that info!!! :) So you mean I can actually call the unit and ask if he's received his mail or if hes replyed?!!? Its great you're visiting both sat. n sun.!! I live 6 hours away from abilene (el paso) so hopefully I can take the time to go over there in the near future!!:o But first I've gotta hear from him

freehoney
08-14-2005, 06:46 AM
Can anyone please give me any information about the Boyd Unit in Teague, Texas and / or the Wynne Unit in Huntsville? I have a friend at both and will be going to visit in a couple of months. They will be non-contact visit as I am not related to either one. Thanks, for any help.

ROYGLENNSWIFE
08-23-2005, 01:58 PM
My Other Half Is In The Mcconnell Unit It Is 469 Miles Away I Am Currently Without A Car So It Makes It Real Tough ,we Have Been Marriedfor 11 Years He Hasbeen Gone From Us Now For 38somthing Days We Have? Lrft To Go God Do I Love And Miss My Husband.god Bless

PByrd
08-26-2005, 09:32 AM
Hey LilSnow,

My man is at the Robertson Unit. the past 3 months have been really hard. They have a layer of CO's that got out of hand and there has been a lot of gang fighting. Prior to this there hadn't been a lot of lockdowns in awhile. For the first time ever I had to write letters and make phone calls due to him being harrassed. But the litigation works it just takes time.

alloradun
08-26-2005, 10:39 AM
If anyone has info on Hightower in Dayton, anything at all I would appreciate it...especially concerning visitation.I've been pouring over this site, it's really been helpful.

Crescent-Phyre
12-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Could someone please tell me the visitation for the bootcamp guys...the "rule book" says if they are in the boot camp then ANYBODY can have contact visit...on their list of course...does anyone know the fact-of-the-matter answer?

MANUELMAN
01-26-2006, 05:44 PM
I live here in Abilene, Tx. My 17yr old son is awaiting to be tried as an adult my nightmare has just begun. He is currently in the Taylor County jail. If I can help in finding information for you I will. My E-mail is **email address removed per PTO policy - please pm member** I know a Christian lady who is willing to visit on your behalf she will corespond with you if you want. She is good people and has been an advocate in my ups and downs.

Thank you,

Glassrose Go Legal and Save Someone~Risking Ourselves Endless Success

PByrd
01-28-2006, 07:33 AM
Hello,

My man is in the Robertson Unit. I have been to visit him twice but quit going because I feel like it caused him trouble with some of the CO's that were after him for sex. He denies this and says it had no bearing on it and they can see my pictures in his room. BTW he's black and Im white.

The unit has ad seg which if you don't know are the trouble makers. It also has a couple of dorms for model inmates like my man.

last year there were a LOT of problems and a new warden was brought in that immediately corrected all the abuses that were going on. Since about August there haven't been any real problems that I'm aware of. The usual lock downs and shake downs of course, but that's about it.

My man doesn't tell me everything because he doesn't want to worry me, but he does usually report "news".

I hope this helps!

Phantomswife
02-11-2006, 05:28 PM
PByrd: Thanks for that information. My husband has just been transferred from El Paso to Robertson. I had visited him in Middleton, and El Paso. This transfer was sort of a shock, and I had read previous messages that weren't too soothing concerning the Robertson Unit.
But you helped me a lot since he hasn't been able to let me know that he's there. I don't even think his lawyer knows yet. I found out through the TDCJ hotline. He's closer now, but we're still wondering where he'll finally end up. Thanks again, and even though I'm not a frequent contributer, I still get a great deal of relief from reading other peoples posts. Thanks again! :)

Brent's Mom
02-15-2006, 05:00 PM
The Boyd Unit is located in Teague Texas. Address is Rt 2 Box 500
Tegue,Texas 75860
Phone number is 1-254-739-5555. They only let one family in at a time to check in no matter what the weather is. You can take $20.00 in change in a clear bag along with your I.D. and don't forget your car licence number as thats required. When getting refreshments and snacks you have to take them to the front desk and empty the snacks out into a bowl before you can take them back to a table. Oh before you evan go in you have to wait in a waiting room untill your name or the inmate's name is called. They are pretty strict there but it's not to bad once you get use to them. The Boyd Unoit is a meduim secuirty prison. The warden is or was Warden Brown. If you have any questions just call the unit and they will answer most questions for you. Co's are pretty nice. Hope this helped. God Bless ps. if your a female you can not sit next to the inmate!

TrpdnTXntmre
02-17-2006, 02:31 AM
Anyone familiar with the Byrd unit? I was told my man would be there 2-6 wks and will not be allowed visitors while there. Okayyyy...but we have not received any letters from him in the two weeks he's been there or during the last week before he was transferred. Regardless if he was allowed or not allowed visitors, writing letters has always been something he HAS been allowed to do and this is the first time there's ever been a gap like this. I don't know if this is normal for this unit or if I should worry...well, i'm already worried but if any of you know anything about this, I'd really appreciate your input! Thanks!

2steppin38
03-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Anybody familiar with the Ware Unit in Colorado City? I have been wanting to go visit and hopefully will soon have the opportunity to go, but would like to find out more on it so that I have all my T's crossed and my i's dotted before hand.

pam.patton
04-18-2006, 10:31 PM
I need information on Darrington. My husband was moved there 2 weeks ago. Thank you

jessnkat
04-19-2006, 08:34 AM
Those of you looking for information on a certain unit - please check out the threads in the Other Texas Prisons Forum. We've got one for each unit - just might have to go through a few pages to find the one you are looking for. You'll probably get a better response in those threads.

lovemychuey
04-19-2006, 09:03 AM
my baby is in robertson too he we there for 3 years he says its is a roxing unit in his words its not like holiday or anything. The mail comes slow letters usually take a week. I haven't gone yet but im planning on it i haven't seen him in a year and a half so luckly i get a 4 hour visit cause im coming from houston on sat and sun. also if yall call up there to make reservations they can direct you to a hospitallity house and see if they have openings

petesluvlegirl
04-19-2006, 09:30 AM
The visits at the Robertson Unit are okay! My husband has been in there for the past 6 years! The hardest thing about visitation is when your time is up. I also live in the Houston area. I see that your husband has a few months to go, LUCKY YOU! LEt me know how your visit goes.
Yadira

kat19_61
04-21-2006, 08:56 AM
Could someone please help me find where I can go to see how long my son is in Middleton? Thank You

jessnkat
04-21-2006, 09:06 AM
kat, Middleton is a transfer facility and he can be there for up to 2 years. He won't even know when or if they will move him until the night it happens.

I hope that answers your question.

michaelkinfolk
04-30-2006, 09:16 AM
anyone have any info on LEBLANC UNIT in Beaumont,tx?

jessnkat
05-01-2006, 09:47 AM
Michael,

Txsfmhstn can tell you about this unit - she'll be back on in a day or two and I sent her a pm to pop in here and give you some info.

pam.patton
05-02-2006, 03:40 PM
Anyone have a loved one at the Darrington unit in Rosharon Texas. My husband is at the trusty camp.

hazeleyez1006
05-02-2006, 03:47 PM
does anyone have a loved one located in cotulla, texas. where exactly is that located. my fiance was just transfered there last week. send a privated message, im out for the day. thanx, GOD bless.

txsfmhstn
05-02-2006, 10:00 PM
anyone have any info on LEBLANC UNIT in Beaumont,tx?

What would you like to know? My son is there now. I will be going to see him this weekend also. I will pm you also.

jessnkat
05-03-2006, 09:00 AM
I'm going to close this thread due to the fact that there is so much info on many units here - makes it hard for anyone to find the information they might need.

Please use the individual discussion/chat threads for each unit to discuss things at that particular unit.

Thanks!!