robin_n_jim
06-12-2005, 07:30 AM
Albert C. Wagner Youth Correctional Facility
P.O. Box 500
Bordentown, New Jersey 08505
Burlington County
609-298-0500
Administrator: Alfred Kandell
Population as of August 7, 2009: 1,235http://www.state.nj.us/corrections/images/cia_facilities/wycf.jpg

WYCF emphasizes vocational, academic and social programming as well as individual and group psychotherapy, substance abuse treatment, social casework and psychiatric treatment. The Bureau of State Use Industries/DEPTCOR operates a metal fabrication shop at the facility.

http://www.state.nj.us/corrections/pages/cia/wycf.html

robin_n_jim
06-12-2005, 07:33 AM
Albert C. Wagner Youth Correctional Facility

Driving Directions

Directions

FROM NORTH JERSEY:

New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 7. Follow signs for Route 206 & Route 130 North. Go four

lights, stay to the right. Exit onto Ward Avenue. Albert C. Wagner is on the left side

approximately 1.5 miles.

FROM CENTRAL JERSEY:

Take Route 29 South to I29 South to I-295 South (Camden Exit) Take I-295 South to the

Bordentown/Burlington Exit. Follow signs for Bordentown to Route 130 North. Take Route 130

North to Ward Avenue (Ground Round on the right hand side). Albert C. Wagner is on the left

side approximately 1.5 miles.

FROM SOUTH JERSEY:

New Jersey Turnpike North to Exit 7. Follow signs for Route 206 and Route 130 North. Go four

lights, stay to the right. Exit onto Ward Avenue. Albert C. Wagner is on the left side

approximately 1.5 miles.

FROM NEW YORK:

New Jersey Turnpike South to Exit 7. Follow signs for Route 206 & Route 130 North. Go four

approximately 1.5 miles.

FROM PENNSYLVANIA:

Take Route 95 North to Trenton Exit to Route 29 South to I29 South to I-295 South (Camden

Exit) Take I-295 South to the Bordentown/Burlington Exit. Follow signs for Bordentown to

Route 130 North. Take Route 130 North to Ward Avenue (Ground Round on the right hand

side). Albert C. Wagner is on the left side approximately 1.5 miles.

Shari
03-15-2011, 10:27 AM
Visit Procedures - WYCF
Rules and regulations for visiting an offender are as follows:
1. The offender is responsible for submitting a list containing names and addresses of potential visitors.

2. If you wish to be included on an offender's visit list, you must contact the offender in writing. You must wait until the offender notifies you that you have been approved to visit him/her.

3. The following persons may be approved to visit an offender:
relatives;
close friends;
clergy; and
persons who may have a constructive influence.
children under the age of 18 are not permitted to visit unless accompanied by an adult family member.

4. Attorney visits require at least 24-hour advance notice to ensure the availability of space, staff, and the offender.

5. Visiting and registration times for this facility are:
Saturday, Sunday
REGISTRATION 6:15 - 7:15 AM VISITS 7:30 - 9:45 AM
REGISTRATION 10:00 - 11:00 AM VISITS11:15 AM - 1:30 PM

6. Visitors must present photo identification. Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
a current photo driver's license;
a current photo Welfare/Medicaid card;
an employment photo ID; or
a current passport.

7. Space permitting, the maximum number of permissible visitors for an offender of this facility is 6.

8. Visitors may only bring a money order or certified check to the facility for deposit in an offender’s account. Cash and other gifts will not be accepted.

9. In accordance with NJAC 10A:18-6.14, all visitors, their belongings, and their vehicles are subject to searches while on the premises.