View Full Version : New Sitting Rule at Chino??

isaacsgirl
06-10-2005, 01:57 PM
I heard Chino might implement a new "sitting" rule in the visiting yard. Inmates would have to sit across from their visitor to prevent engaging in sexual contact! Has anyone else heard this??? This is ridiculous! How can I NOT sit next to my husband?!!

SharonK
06-10-2005, 08:47 PM
I don't know anything about the rules there. But in Texas, we always have to sit across the table at visit. :( One kiss and hug at the start and end of visit and hold hands across the table, that's it, so ya'll are lucky.

RPinSD
06-11-2005, 05:08 PM
I'm Going up tomorrow to visit the man, so I'll ask one of the CO's or SGT.

I havn't heard anything either but the east yard can get kind of frisky at times.

1LoveIsaiah
06-11-2005, 05:25 PM
They just started a "trial" of this seating arrangement at the prison I visit in albany. My last visit was the first day it was implemented and the co's told us they were seeing how it worked and if it worked well they would keep it up. Needless to say we were VERY upset, and we all petitioned and made phone calls to the commissioner. My man said he heard they have changed backed to the old seating now. I guess I'll see tomorrow when I visit him. I hope they did change back though because that was really hard. Good Luck!

chiquita76
06-12-2005, 03:40 AM
They always come up with things to piss everybody off dont they?