View Full Version : ~*New York Check In...How Are YOU?~*2005*~

Pages : [1] 2 3

Manzanita
01-02-2005, 09:08 AM
How was New Years For everyone? The weather is incredible! Yesterday was perfect! I am hanging in there, spent new years without my baby, again...but we talked on the phone...:)

check in for 2004...
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75794&highlight=york+check

starzzmom
01-02-2005, 09:58 AM
My New Years was good. I spent new years eve home with my mom and my daughter, had to toast the New Year with water b/c I am on antibiotics. And then I got to spend New Years day with my hubby. We had a good visit as always.
Hope everyone had a good holiday!

rywill
01-02-2005, 04:37 PM
I hope everyone had a nice New Year's. It is 2005---WooHoo. While I don't want to wish my life away, I am not at all sorry to put 2004 in the record books. Yesterday was to be our wedding day, so after pouting for 1/2 the day, I decided to get over it and make the best of this unseasonably warm weather. I went shopping :p .

We are up for parole again this year...May this be a new beginning for us. Anyway enough on me. May 2005 prosper you!

Manzanita
01-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Good Luck Rywill....:)

Anthony'sWife
01-03-2005, 06:29 PM
I went to see my husband on new years eve, I was and still am under the weather so I decided that I would go on friday and take sat and sun to just rest, We had a wonderful visit, we laughed and talked, hugged and kissed and it felt great, he made me forget I was sick, I cant wait until our trailer, 28 days and counting!!!!!

Manzanita
01-03-2005, 06:51 PM
awwww that is so cute.... ;)

LADYCEE
01-03-2005, 07:41 PM
I also visited on New Years eve, and had a ball missed my hubby on New Years day. Hopes this year holds something better for us. All of us. Happy 2005

bubslildevil
01-05-2005, 04:34 AM
Glad to hear ya'll had a good New Years... mine was good too, didnt get to see Bub, but i went and seen my mom, spent 3 days with her it was real nice.. i havent heard from Bub seince our last visit,i have wrote and wrote but nothing back.We are having problems, neither one of us trust eachother.. I juat pray that our Love is strong enough to get us through the next 24 months.I for one know that Trust is the # 1 factor in a good relationship so thats why im having such a hard time with this.Im finially getting together after the fire and all, i have so much going on in my life right now that it would be great if I had his support,But as it looks right now im not only alone physically, but also mentally. well enough of all this Its a New Year.. something good HAS to happen... God Bless ya'll... & Take care of ur selfs

BigDaddysBaby
01-07-2005, 02:53 PM
I wanna send a shout out to all the women who have stood by their husbands and boyfriends for the past many years while they pull time in maximum security prisons.

I want to send a shout out to all the women who gon be gettin their lovin on by way of the FRP in the month of January.

I want to send a shout out to the cat of anyone here who has a cat at home.

I want to send a shout out to every female who flushes the toilet plus wraps then deposits her "napkins" in the trash can at Rikers the way I was taught by my mother because after the visitors start coming that Rikers ladies bathroom turns into one of the NASTIEST places ON EARTH.

And I want to send a special shout-out to my husband because his goal is to do right when he get out not only because he's just supposed to but because he'll do anything under the sun to get me to stop talkin about him and how he's acted on prior releases!! LOL

Manzanita
01-07-2005, 06:01 PM
:D :thumbsup: Thanks!!!!!!! WELCOME !!!! :wave: :yes:

NYYankee
01-07-2005, 07:43 PM
LMAO BDB! I've for a FRP in Jan and 3 cats!!!

starzzmom
01-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Hi! I am one of those clean bathroom people, mama taught me right!
my hubby has been in a max for over a year now, AND I am getting my very first FRP in only 10 days!!!!!!!!!!

NYYankee
01-08-2005, 10:25 AM
starzzmom- congratulations on making it to the FRP! It's a long road of waiting and paperwork but the payoff is priceless!

chinikfb
01-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Peace....Starzzmom....glad to read that a FRP is forthcoming....sound like it will be a lot of fun for the family. To everyone else in this NY crew, Happy New Year! Hope everyone is well and are the families. Looking forward to a visit in Feb. My Beloved hangs tough in the theology program...as he says...he's bulit like that. My gems(children) are well. Will be in NYC soon...to hang with family. Hopefully before this year is over the NY crew can get together for a gathering. To all newcomers to this forum...we say WELCOME. Have not seen NastyBoo...hope you are still kicking butt and are well. Would ask that folk check out the Coaltion for Parole Restoration...its bulding as it works to make parole in NY a reality and not the joke it is...the organization needs workers. To NY and the rest of us that are conected to NY, like jenuwine and rywill...Stay Up! Blessings....

mondababy
01-09-2005, 09:07 PM
Happy New Year Everybody!

Western New Yorker Here!! I'm from Buffalo and my sweety in at Clinton!

Anthony'sWife
01-12-2005, 04:57 PM
Hey Everyone, I just wanted to give a quick shout to everyone and hope that everyone is okay, as for myself, well I'm ok I'm just trying to prepare for my upcoming trailer on the first, I am so happy I don't even know what to do with myself, I'm looking for some Ideas, any suggestions, holla @ me!

Anthony'sWife
01-12-2005, 05:04 PM
Hey Ladies I just wanted to start a new Check in for the new year! I hope that everyone is okay, as for myself, I am trying to stay focused on the goals that I have set for myself, I feel like I can really make things happen for myself, and my family. My new motto is failure is not an option!

Well enough about me, what's going on with you!:grouphug:

Manzanita
01-12-2005, 05:14 PM
Failure is not an option...

my new motto is 'SMILE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY'

(by the way, your other 'whats up thread' is not gone, I moved it...to Intro section, it is kind of like our lounge now.... :)

Anthony'sWife
01-12-2005, 05:23 PM
LOL....oh ok, cool!:thumbsup:

Manzanita
01-12-2005, 05:37 PM
hey girlie, thanks for asking, how are YOU??? I am ok, trying to hang in there...what are you cooking?

tweetwashington
01-12-2005, 05:40 PM
I just want to say that so far my New Year is going great! I graduated with my degree in Accounting in December. I found a job that I just started this week. I just had an interview for a job that I am not qualified for, but they are really interested in me and may be willing to train me.

Plus, I possibly will be able to see my baby whom I have not seen in over two years.

I'm not use to things working out for me, so this is a totally new experience. I hope that everybody else is doing well.

God Bless!

beeber
01-12-2005, 05:43 PM
12th day... Im good, enrolled into school (college). excited about it. Im hangin out more often and having a good time, instead of sitting aroud be worried about everything. I've taken steps financially that will clear up my credit within six months, so that feels good, cause then i can get things cheaper and i can once again have money out my own check.. I get a bonus on my job, i found out i get an extra bonus for being at me job for five years... so that's two extra checks coming in.. heheh i love it.. the new year is great .......

LADYCEE
01-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Just wanted to sto back and say whats up hope everyone is good family and all.

Anthony'swife enjoy your trip to heaven lololo. :D

As for me, I still waiting for a date go figure. :mad:

Anyway hope everyone's New Year is starting out great.........

PEACE

LADYCEE
01-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Great one Anthony'sWife:thumbsup:

TW Congrad on the finishing of school and landing a J.O.B good luck to you.:thumbsup:

Beeber Gd luck in school and don't let it take away from all the fun u are havin :)

As for me havin found my motto yet, Year starting out slow but I guess I'll catch up I hope...............PEACE

j2sq
01-12-2005, 09:18 PM
good, good. here is my year's plans. :D

JOE WILL BE HOME THIS YEAR!!
I have to first start off with that. I cannot comprehend the numbers 2-0-0-5 without mentioning THAT homecoming!!! :D :D

I start school again on the 24th. I will be taking 5 classes and still working part time.

March will be a fantastic month!! LOTS of birthdays for my family, friends, and Joe's family.

PLUS my best friend will be graduating from Marine boot camp. I may be able to make it down there for the graduation, THEN she is coming home for a 'lil bit.

my friend Mike - Army - comes home from Korea.

Joe will HOPEFULLY be out of the box after over a year of hell.

that is all in March. ^^^ :D

as for the rest of the year... my best friend is coming up from VA Beach to stay with me during the summer. I will be turning 20. school. work. Hanson will be going on tour toward the end of the year. ;)

AND ONCE YA HIT SEPTEMBER FOR ME, time stops. my life will be COMPLETELY different 'cuz my HONEY will be HOME. freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. so I will let ya know what happen after that, that morning. ;)

chinikfb
01-13-2005, 08:20 AM
Peace....Nice thread, Anthony'sWife....but then you do that well! I am good....assignments have changed at work, no problem...my motto with work is that its all in a day's work and I ain't taking anyone home with me and when I need to I raise caine. My gems are good. My daughter and I made some decisions regarding college...makes sense to allow her as much say-so as there would be more of an investment. Prayfully, she'll start in September. My son is doing OK in school and is every bit the teen...hair cut every two weeks, clean when he steps out, carries a hair brush and stays on his cell phone. Really pleased that he realizes that the SAT test is to be respected...it is hard so it requires some independent studying/preparing NOW. Guess I am a typical mother....wrote about children and little about myself. Plan to look, for real, for a part time job. Made more money last year than I ever made....where is it! My plan to to save...save and save some more. Have been asked and accepted the possition of a bridesmaid in a relative's wedding....so I plan to look sharp...than means to drop a few pounds. Have not started that struggle yet. Again, I like this thread....everyone should post, often. Has anyone seen or heard from Dutchess or NastyBoo??....if either one of you is reading...let us know. To all...Stay Up! Blessings...

Maggiebklyn24
01-13-2005, 10:49 AM
My 2005 has started out great...the lord has let me live to see another year. THANK YOU JESUS. Luis is doing fine he will be home next year..wow time is flying. I am still here in boston working my tail off. I appreciate and welcome all of GOD's blessings.

Still posting my job on monster so I can move back home to NYC.. my boys are doing great, my oldest graduates from the 8th grade..ouch that hurt to say. High school wow.

Luis and I are doing well...being patient, having trust, love, honesty.

My motto is " NEVER LET THE DEVIL WIN".. WIth GOD EVerything is possible.

sixmonths
01-13-2005, 06:17 PM
My baby's coming home in 2005 and we're getting married. We have vowed to always put God first, and to live our lives serving Him.
I pray that 2005 is a healthy, happy, fulfilling year for all my PTO sisters!

Anthony'sWife
01-13-2005, 07:26 PM
I am so happy to know that all is well with my PTO fam, don't know what I would do sometimes if I didn't have this site, I swear it gives me hope, I love to hear when someone is coming home it lets me know that it is also possible for my husband aswwell. He has a lot of time but to be honest I will do all of it and then some with him, this lifestyle is for the average person, life itself is hard but when you add this into the mix well we all know it gets even more stressful, but I look back at all the time that has passed and I say wow, almost 9 years have gone by, and I remember the first time I met my husband like if it were yesterday, for real!!!!

LadyCee dont worry you will find your pace, it will all work itself out, trust me on this, and if you ever need to talk you can always pm me, ok!!!!

Congrats to all who have finished school, started school, found new jobs and all that good stuff, I woul like for us to keep a postive state of mind and definitely check in like Chinikfb suggested, And Chinikfb, sounds like you doing a great job with your Kids, I know it must be hard rasing teens, especially in this day and age, I have younger cousins that are simply wilding out and its not because they dont have father figures or lack of supervision, its simply becuse they want to, I'm tryin to be there for them but its difficult when they think they know everything, I hope the Lord gives me the strength to continue to fight along with the rest of the family to keep them on the right track!

Anyway ladies I just want to wish all of those who's men are coming home in the near future the best of luck and keep us posted on what happens ok!!!!

Peace
Anthony's wife

dutchess
01-13-2005, 07:47 PM
Happy 2005 to All!!! The new year has started off well for me. Glad to hear that things are going well for everyone and wishing all the best of luck in all their endeavors this year Much love to chini for shouting me out.

Hope to be back in chat next week and see everyone there. Peace to the PTO NY Family...

Manzanita
01-13-2005, 08:13 PM
so happy to hear from all of you and see all of you doin well!!!

Anthonyswife, thank you sweetie! You are always so sweet :) (((HUGS)))

and yes, I hope to see all of you next week in chat OK?

Manzanita
01-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Chinikfb,

thanks for remembering people, I have been wondering what happened to certain people who dissappeared :(

Hopefully they will come back....Happy New Year ;)

Manzanita
01-13-2005, 08:44 PM
and hey, Congrats to those who are coming home soon too :) I wish you all the best!!!!!!!!

chinikfb
01-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Peace....Yes, this is a nice thread and one that needs to continue. So pleased that Dutchess is well...would like to know if the young warrior/NastyBoo is well. MrsG you continue to do well with this forum...you keep it alive and kicking. I, too, like to hear the good news, that we so rarely hear, that someone's loved one is coming home. Everyone realizes or should, that we are awesome women...and I suspect that the men in our lives are likewise....know mine is. Still like to see a little G2G for this crew...would really get a charge out of meeting all of you. Perhaps, these words will motivate someone who lives in NYC. My beloved just completed another administrative appeal...we are prayerful and hopeful. To all, Stay Up. Thanks, again, Anthony'sWife for putting this one out to the crew...like it! Blessings...

outlawsdeb
01-13-2005, 10:44 PM
so far 2005 sux..........hopefully the worst is over....and better times are coming

tucks_truth
01-14-2005, 06:44 AM
2005 is off to a crappy start in general...BUT it is definitely countdown time-2006 this will all be over. So that makes up for anything bad so far!:thumbsup:

LADYCEE
01-14-2005, 10:46 PM
LadyCee dont worry you will find your pace, it will all work itself out, trust me on this, and if you ever need to talk you can always pm me, ok!!!!

Thanks AW I'll keep that in mind.

Yes Mrs G. I hope it does get better just this week has been really rough. Just feel like crying cause it just seems like this how its going to be ...........PEACE

Manzanita
01-15-2005, 07:12 PM
what do you mean, "this is how it's gonna be?"

(((HUGS)))

we are here to hear ya cry ;)

Ronnie
01-15-2005, 07:19 PM
I guess I am a tad late in adding my two cents...but better late than never right? My New Year began great in church and has continued to be great. All is well down here in Atlanta. I graduated last month, finally earning that Master's degree that I started about 11 years ago. My babies are great, 13 & 15 year old "women". My other baby, my hubby, is great too. We are busy preparing for the board. It still is some time away; but we know that the better prepared we are, the better we will fare. I am walking by faith; but I just know, that he is going to be released. Like you said, Anthony'sWife...failure is not an option! I am just waiting to be led to be next life adventure. I don't know yet if it will be working on my Ph.D. or going back to work full time; but I am ready for wherever My Father leads me. Positivity is the key! Keep the faith ya'll!

bubslildevil
01-17-2005, 05:30 AM
My New Year started out sucky Bub got denied and hit with 24 months.. and the icing on the cake is i went to the Dr. found out i have cancer. So today i go to the Dr. to schedule for the surgery, my one question is WHAT THE HELL IS NEXT?????TAke care ya'll

Manzanita
01-17-2005, 05:40 AM
Oh my, I am so so sorry this is happening to you! I know what it feels like to have a parole denial, it hurts a lot! And I am hoping you get all that cancer out and have faith that you will make it through this...((((((HUGS)))))))

Manzanita
01-19-2005, 05:11 PM
Where is everyone????

what's up?

Anthony'sWife
01-19-2005, 08:34 PM
I am so sorry that some of you ladies are going thru so much drama, its like the saysing goes when it rains it pours, Me and my hubby are working on his appeal, it is so tiring and stressful but I will do whatever it takes to get him home.

I have a younger cousin that is headed for jail or the grave if he doesnt staighten out his life, he is only 21, has a step son who is 2 yrs old a daughter who is 1 yrs old and can you believe another one on the way very soon, I myself have no children yet, not for a lack of trying,(lol) just not my time yet I guess, but anyway I just dont know what to do, I try to talk to him and try and guide him but its as if I am talking to a solid brick wall, I know that his girlfriend wants to give the new baby up for adoption and apart of me wants to take that responsibility on but then I dont know if I can handle it, my cousin was supposed to be coming to live here with me , my mom, and my uncle, my mom is very ill, so I take care of her, and my uncle helps out, now my cousin says he coming with the baby to live here as soon as his girlfriend has the baby, I just dont see how that is going to happen, he has no job, he stays out all hrs of the night, and mind you we just got back in contact with him; he had been MIA for 4 yrs so alot has happened since we last saw eachother, I just needed to vent and some advice, I just dont know what to do,

nasty_boo
01-19-2005, 09:00 PM
first off i must give all of you a big :grouphug: for going MIA on my PTO family :D

i have been super extra alot busy with several projects i have been working on and with! i became the NY coordinator of Innocent in Prison and getting ready to go back to school (looks like LAW SCHOOL :cool: )! besides that i LOST my "almost baby daddy" to the military prison system for 8 years :( (i must be some kind of jinx for all the guys that come into my life :eek: but no matter what i am hanging in there and i also got over the 2005 FLU already so it can ONLY go up the hill from now on :thumbsup:

i do read all of your posts on here but sometimes i just dont have the time to post too much myself! keep up the good work ladies and gents ;) and may 2005 bring alot of sunshine to all of our lives and FREE our loved ones :rolleyes:

make sure to dress warm cuz its FRRREEEEEEEEZIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG out:shrug:

thanx for the PM love Mrs G :D

LADYCEE
01-19-2005, 09:15 PM
Evening all just wanted to stop by and say strong we must throught all that is going on...

Nuro's Wife glad to hear your N.Y started out great. congrads on the degree and good luck with the board.

Buds sorry to hear of the hit from the board and your hit from the monster, stay strong gurl thats another way of trying to hold us down, I'm sure I can speak for all of us and say, we are here when you need us.

Anthony's wife wish I had some advice to offer, hae a 20yr old myself and still wondering what in the world do they be thinking that move as if they have no direction in life. They are the lost Gene. I can say this you stay strong for you cause no matter what they will do them, while we lay sick and tired of fighting for them. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying we are suppose to turn our backs on they or let them hurt themself to no end but we have to take care of ourselfs alil more so we can be there when they fall that one time to many.

Sorry ladies just seem like I' just ramming on.........Have a god evening...........PEACE

LADYCEE
01-19-2005, 09:16 PM
Nice to see you nasty boofirst off i must give all of you a big :grouphug: for going MIA on my PTO family :D

i have been super extra alot busy with several projects i have been working on and with! i became the NY coordinator of Innocent in Prison and getting ready to go back to school (looks like LAW SCHOOL :cool: )! besides that i LOST my "almost baby daddy" to the military prison system for 8 years :( (i must be some kind of jinx for all the guys that come into my life :eek: but no matter what i am hanging in there and i also got over the 2005 FLU already so it can ONLY go up the hill from now on :thumbsup:

i do read all of your posts on here but sometimes i just dont have the time to post too much myself! keep up the good work ladies and gents ;) and may 2005 bring alot of sunshine to all of our lives and FREE our loved ones :rolleyes:

make sure to dress warm cuz its FRRREEEEEEEEZIIIINNNNNGGGGGGG out:shrug:

thanx for the PM love Mrs G :D

chinikfb
01-20-2005, 07:27 AM
Peace.....Well, Nasty, I am so glad that you are still among the kicking. Not surprised that you have been busy with political work....continue to struggle. Anthony'sWife...sounds like you have a lot on your plate....remember, sometimes our plate is full because we allow it. Your young relative needs to be responsible. The plan of him moving into your space does not sound like a good one to me...sounds like it will present more issues/problems. Sometimes we have to practice tough love with the people around us. Bubslildevil...you take care of yourself...follow up with treatment and stay as balanced as possible. Will keep you in prayer. Nuro'sWife...I know about preparing for the board...not to the extent that you do in relationship to your hushand...yet on other levels. Prayfully, this will be the year your husband is released. LADYCEE....good seeing you around the forums. To everyone else...Stay Up! Blessings...

PhillyGurLL
01-20-2005, 07:33 AM
This is going to be a busy year for me! I am going to school and working full-time. My baby is due in June. I'm getting married in February and my honey comes home 8/30/2005. woooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

Maggiebklyn24
01-20-2005, 02:27 PM
Hello my fellow new yorker's .. just wanted to check in and say hi. I am doing just fine thank god. The lord blessed me to see another year wow 2005.. where did time go. Luis is fine he will be home in 06.. cant wait for that. I will be seeing him in Feb too cold up there in the boonies near canada.

starzzmom have a great time on your FRP. I know you will..

When is the spring coming.. its painfully cold up here in boston.

4MyBabyBoy
01-20-2005, 03:33 PM
Well for me, my new year has been great for the most part with a couple downs....but I am so focused on my baby, he has been great. We've gotten so close and we were engaged on 12/28/04 so we will be married this year and I am excited about that. :D
However, I have been down, just missing him has been so overwhelming and we have a ways to go before we go to the parole board so right now I am just trying to figure out ways to make this time easiest for both of us...mainly speaking of the distance between us.

Manzanita
01-25-2005, 06:46 PM
How is everyone? Pto has been up and down lately :( lost some Pms and posts, hope everyone is doing ok despite the weather :)

starzzmom
01-25-2005, 07:24 PM
Hi Mrs G! And everyone else. All is well around here, got thru that snow storm, But still paying the price everytime I have to park the car, someone keeps taking the nicely shoveled spot I left. I swear this snow will be around till June! Can't wait for the week to be over, going to see my hubby on Saturday! I miss him like crazy!

LADYCEE
01-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Just wanted to stop by and say hi glad to see PTO up and running for now...Snow?????????What can you say.

Manzanita
01-26-2005, 05:34 AM
all I can say is SLUSH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blah! snow is nice, slush is yucky! but atleast it is 36* and not colder :)

frita
01-26-2005, 06:17 AM
whattup!!! representin' the Boggie Down X !

Ronnie
01-26-2005, 07:34 AM
Hey Everyone! I have to admit that I am not missing the SNOW!!! It has been pretty cold down here, but thankfully there is no snow. I do have my boots and stuff ready though as I head to NY next week to see my hubby. I am trying to get over this slight cold I have before then. All else is well.

rywill
01-26-2005, 12:28 PM
Hello All...it has been very quiet around here. Is it the weather or are some of you feeling under the weather? I am really sick of the snow, ice, and cold. I love the change of seasons but I have had enough for the year.

Anyone have special plans for Valentine's Day? I can't say that I do--but if the weather breaks, I will be on the road doing 80 mph on I-90.:p

chinikfb
01-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Peace....What's shakin' NY...hope all is well and that everyone is managing inspite of the snow. Be safe this weekend. Make Valentine's day a special one, regardless of our/your loved one's missing in action status. Hope NY can plan a G2G sometime after the cold and snow rush. Blessings...

LADYCEE
02-04-2005, 07:20 PM
Hey NY whats goin on (WHERE IS EVERYyyyyyyBODYyyyyyyyy).:(

As for me I'm hanging in there just trying to get over this slushy weather.
Hubby is good goin up this weekend, and just waiting for my trailer in march.:p

Anthony'sWife
02-04-2005, 08:49 PM
Yeah I will be going up this weekend too, I miss my Hubby like crazy, I really hope they dont play they self up at GH for my next trailer, for real, I can't wait for it already, lol

chinikfb
02-05-2005, 09:37 AM
Peace....Have a WONDERFUL and SAFE visit, Anthony'Wife. What's Shakin' NY...hope everyone is well.To those who will join their loved ones as they/we go thru parole hearings and to those who have....Stay Strong! Blessings...

starzzmom
02-07-2005, 06:53 PM
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say whats up to My NY family! I've been having trouble getting on/staying on PTO for a while now. Not sure if it's the site or my stupid computer, or a little of both! ANyway, all is well over here. Same old, same old.
Got to see hubby two weekends in a row, ond day without my daughter (for his birthday) - that was a treat! And I'm going again this weekend for Valentines Day! He is soo spoiled! Hope everyone got out this past weekend, and enjoyed the heat wave we are having! I heard it's back to winter towards the end of the week! Enough already! Anyway, hope all is well with everyone! Take care, be careful!

Ronnie
02-08-2005, 05:59 AM
Hi Everyone. Just checking in. All is well down here in Atlanta. Just came back from our trailer...had a great time. The weather was good. I have been busy with work and also looking for a new job. I am looking in the DC, Maryland, Virginia area. Looking for a job is really a fulltime job. It is taking up a lot of time; but I know its all worth it. I have to get closer to my hubby. This distance really sucks!!! Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. Thanks.

Ken'sWife
02-08-2005, 07:10 AM
Hello to all! I hope that in time I will get to know each and everyone of you.

Have a wonderful day!!!

LADYCEE
02-08-2005, 06:01 PM
Nuro's Wife Good luck on the job search and move when it comes to that...:)

Ken'sWife stick around long enough you will...:p

PEACE to all......

4MyBabyBoy
02-10-2005, 09:35 PM
Hi everyone...nothing much going on here, but I'm going to visit my baby tomorrow morning so I'm happy about that. I been missing him so much!

Marc's Mom
02-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Greetings all from up here by Lake Ontario.We're in snow up to our utters but the sun is shining.
Weekend coming real soon ...have great visits and stay safe and happy
Happy V' Day to all of you
Spring is coming........maybe NY could discuss some g2g ideas?

Manzanita
02-13-2005, 08:11 PM
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105949

let's g2g

Manzanita
02-19-2005, 09:18 PM
how the heck is everyone out there in NY PTO land?:(

BTru2Me
02-19-2005, 10:18 PM
:thumbsup:Hey NY!Hope everyone is doing well!I'm fairly new to this site but I gotta tell ya I'm so glad I have it to help keep my sanity during this time I'M doing WITH my love!;) & BTW NY rocks!!!!!!:cool: Take care all!C U around!,B

Manzanita
02-20-2005, 02:06 PM
Nyyankee, where is KSOCCIO? do you know?

rywill
02-21-2005, 05:23 PM
How's everyone doing? Happy President's Day....

I made it to see my sweetie this weekend. I was so excited...I left the car lights on and when I came out my battery was dead.:p Well, once I got in to see him, he was so excited....

Anyway, I had a wonderful visit. I made it through a snow storm on the way home. And I can't wait to see him again.

Oh yeah, I had the best experience with volunteers and staff at this facility. It made the drive and visit a lot less stressful.

LADYCEE
02-21-2005, 07:45 PM
Hey guys hope everyone is good, enjoyed the long weekend if you had the day off. Enjoyed your dance if you got to visit this weekend...And this snow oh well what can u say about that and I hear we are getting more..........:mad: Anyway just wanted to stop by and say what's up........PEACE

NYYankee
02-22-2005, 03:57 PM
MrsG, I get an e-mail from Ksoccio every once in awhile. I also noticed she hasn't been here in awhile. I will let her know that she is missed!

Manzanita
02-22-2005, 06:33 PM
hey rywill, ladycee, and NY.....yeah, I like the oldtimers too!

Anthony'sWife
02-22-2005, 07:22 PM
I just wanted to say hello to everyone,I saw my hubby this weekend and it was such a beautiful visit, we really forgot we were on the visiting floor for a while and we just was in our own little world, damn I cant wait until our next trailer!

chinikfb
02-23-2005, 10:24 AM
Peace....What's shakin' NY....do hope that everyone is well as are the loved ones. Had a wonderful visit with my Beloved on the 13th. He is well and hanging tough with the theology program. Looking to hear from him either by mail or telephone. Miss him. Will more than likely see him in April. Book club met Friday...read J. California Cooper's lastest book, Some People Some Other Place. Excellent read. If you have not read anything by her...treat yourself. My gems are well, typical teens. May be part of another group...a women support group. What happened is that I had launched a discussion with some women about the question of unditional love. We then decided to meet outside of work at someone's home to further discuss issues. There will, of course be food, and we decied to throw some margaritas in the lot. Its all about supporting and developing. Looking forward to the NYC g2g in June. Will be nice seeing folk and bonding/relating on another level. To all, Stay Up and Strong! Blessings....

Manzanita
02-24-2005, 05:03 PM
for those going to the G2G you need to PM me your emails....

also, since the server is messed up, we have to be patient -- I am trying to be :(

rywill
02-24-2005, 07:04 PM
Hey Mrs.G and all you New Yorkers. I decided to kick my shell off today, I have been in a crabby mood. It must be this weather. I love the season changes, but I have had enough of winter, and snow, and cold. I hope everyone is ok. How is Stormie? The last post I saw from her she was off for her frp and worrying about salt.... I hope she had a great time.

starzzmom
02-26-2005, 11:48 AM
Hey everyone! I've been lurking around lately but with all the server problems I haven't been able to post much! And now this week I have been sick as a dog. Think I have a touch of the flu. Feeling somewhat better today. Hope all is well with everyone, staying warm and dealing with the snow (It really can be over already - I'm am soooo ready for Spring!!!) Everyone is fine over here, Starr is doing fine - missing her daddy a lot lately, and she is starting to act out. I think as she is getting older, she is realizing a little more that Daddy isn't coming home soon, and it's bothering her. Not sure how to deal with it. Hubby is good - maintaining and staying out of trouble - he is not trying to risk getting those trailers taken away! Still debating if we should bring Starr on our next one, I'm leaving that up to him. Already have the babysitter lined up just in case.
Well just wanted to say hi and everyone be safe and take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Hope to see most of you at our NY G2G in June!

Manzanita
02-26-2005, 04:03 PM
Starzzmom,

I just thought of this, that your daughters name is Star, how cute!

I got your email too :)

4MyBabyBoy
02-27-2005, 07:08 PM
Well things are going great between us, but how depressing that the phone bill is a little over 1000 and we really need to cut down and hopefully i can pull something off and pay this within the next month...:( and we both have lack of control.
What to do, I don't know.:(

LADYCEE
03-02-2005, 09:51 PM
Hey family
Hope everyone is well and enjoying the weather (ha ha ha).

Really missing my hubby so much waiting for this FPR....

Hoope this server is fixed now missing PTO......

:)

Maggiebklyn24
03-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Just checking in with my New York Family.. I am doing fine so are my boys. Looking for another job. I want to relocate back to NYC, tired of living in Boston where they dont clean up the streets or sidewalks after a snowstorm. Claims this city dont have any money in the budget for that.. WTF?????? they have no clue what dept of sanitation is.

NE way in search of a job. if anyone of my sistas here can help me submit my resume to where you are working let me know. Or send me a Pm..

I need to go HOME>>>NY is the only place for me.....

chinikfb
03-03-2005, 12:05 PM
Peace....What's shakin' NY....do hope everyone is well. Pretty pleased that soon Spring will be here. Maggie, a move to NY is not a bad idea...best of luck in that regard and I am pleased that your boys are well. My gems are fine...I feel Blessed to say. Hope to see my Beloved soon....right about now I would simply be pleased to read a letter from him! None the less, last we spoke he was hanging tough. To all, Stay Up! Blessings...

rywill
03-03-2005, 02:22 PM
Hope to see my Beloved soon....right about now I would simply be pleased to read a letter from him!
chinikfb I join you in this sentiment. I think the brotha has run low on steam. I have not received a letter in 2 weeks----2 whole weeks. Houston we have a problem!:p I am sure he is busy working his exodus plan and moving forward.

Cottontail
03-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Hey there fellow NYr's!!! :thumbsup: :D

Things here are as busy as ever...work work and more work. Just got over strep in time to dig myself out of this never ending snow!!! :blah: :rolleyes:

I've been feeling real upbeat lately. Due to the Rockefeller reform...my honey is going to the board two months early...which means NEXT MONTH!!! :eek:

I am beyond hopeful and too excited for words. I am just trying to keep myself from fretting over everything and aiming at being positive. At the very least it's an extra chance for him to come back home to me. :D

Hope everyone is doing well...warm and fuzzy thoughts for all of you!!! :D

NYYankee
03-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Hey Cottontail!!! Good to here from you! I'm glad everything is going well for you and will keep fingers crossed for your honey's meeting with the board!!!

NYYankee
03-03-2005, 05:59 PM
Hey Maggie, get back here, NY needs you!!! :)

chinikfb and rywill, I hope you both are the proud recipients of correspondence pronto!

Manzanita
03-03-2005, 07:14 PM
hey all!
I am cold and tired and need some Sun n my life, BLAH!!!
4my babyboy, I know how you feel about the phone bill!!!

Cottontail, that is wonderful news, Good Luck, I hope he gets out!

Ladycee, what's up girl....28 days to go until my frp :)

maggie, and my hubby wants to move to Mass! but hey, they dont clean some streets here either LOL....

hey chini, rywill, this is so cool everyone posting here will be going to the g2g in June, so cool!!! Can't wait, but still dont know where to do this, with about 15-20 peeps...

and a heya to ya yank!

Maggiebklyn24
03-04-2005, 08:00 AM
Mrs G

Tell your hubby on my behalf to stay the hell away from here. I have regrets coming here to being with. I am moving back to NYC queens as soon as I get a job offer.

It is so boring here. Buses trains stop running at midnight...People are extremely rude.. They have nothing on us new yorkers... Let me not even start... I want outta here.....ASAP

chinikfb
03-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Peace....What's shaking NY....Hope all is well. Still like this thread. Just some drama with family...yet I remind myself that it could be worse. My gems are well, for the most part, and I am working on some things in their regard. Can not wait for the Spring...seasonal depression is a trip...yet I prevail! Have not heard from my Beloved in a minute....he needs to write or call. To all....Stay Up! Blessings....

rywill
03-04-2005, 02:20 PM
chinikfb, did you get mail too? He must have read my disturbed lil mind, cause when I got home I had two letters and a little surprise inside. I love that man.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

LADYCEE
03-04-2005, 07:22 PM
Evening all: PTO Family
Hope everyone is good as good as can be expected....

Not enjoying the weather anymore ready for a change.....

Maggie theres no place like home (NY).

Yes Mrs. G I hear you, I got 17 more days gurls I can't wait..............

And to everyone else whats up........

To all that will be dancing as I will this weekend be safe and enjoy your dance partner......
PEACE :thumbsup:

chinikfb
03-04-2005, 07:50 PM
Peace....Dance one for me...to all of you who will visit this weekend and to the rest of us...have a good weekend...do something nice and good for yourself! Had hoped to receive a letter this day, rywill, did not. You know on a serious tip...this relationship we are in really rest on letters, visits and telephone calls. Each has its magic. The letters are the tangible items...you can read and re-read over and over...sometimes for many..its keeps us going. Feel some kind of way when I do not receive one during the week. It happens infrequently...we have that understanding..so I trust that its the school work...I just hope he is not sick. Last letter indicated that so many were sick and the last call of a little over a week ago..his voice was hoarse. To those who have a FRP...have fun and really enjoy all of the magic....you women are Blessed in that you have that. I pray that God's will be done regarding parole and that our loved ones and we will do what we need to do to make that a reality. Hope to see most of you at the g2g. Hope Dutchess and NastyBoo are well. Take care to all. Blessings...

trescheek
03-09-2005, 08:53 AM
Things are not going so well for me and hubby right now ... I think we have both reached a point where we are just tired. I was going for a visit this past weekend but got a letter from him on Thursday that made me change my mind. He was venting and frustrated and I guess b/c I'm the closest one to him it all spewed out on me. And I do understand that a time comes where this happens ... he's been locked up for 13 years and it is definitely taking it's toll. I try to be as sympathethic as I can to his situation but at times like these I don't feel like I'm getting the same in return. The reality is, it is difficult to sustain a marriage behind all of that barbed wire and concrete from both sides. He deals with things which I can't even imagine and I deal with things that he hasn't a clue about. I haven't responded to his letter b/c I'm too angry by what he wrote and I don't want to make a rash decision or say something I cannot take back. When we got married we promised that it would be for life and it has always seemed doable ... until now. We've been through tough times before but the difference is that this time I feel like I don't want to fight for the relationship anymore ... in his letter he told me to just "go ahead and do you" and I am to the point now that I'm actually considering it. And I never, ever thought that I would arrive at that point ... I thought I was strong enough to handle the dysfunctional, artifical prison life but these days that is all coming into question. I love him with everything I have but 2008 seems so very far away right now and the great possibility that love is not enough to get us through until then looms large in my thoughts. I don't want us to be a casualty of the system ... I think I just need to be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel ...

Manzanita
03-09-2005, 06:33 PM
chini, you are so sweet :) (((((((hugs)))))))

trescheek, GOD, do I know how you feel!!!! PM me or email me ANYTIME, I know exactly how you feel and I know some women here who do even more than I do...you are not alone, really, I understand those feelings you are having, and all I can say is, hang in there. be good to yourself too, and maybe let time pass and some space for you two to think, before you make any rash decisions about NOT staying with him...
I wish I could say more to make you feel better, It will be ok, I know.... ;)

chinikfb
03-11-2005, 08:09 AM
Peace....What's shakin' NY...hope everyone has a great weekend. To those visiting...have a wonderful and safe trip/visit. To those who are not..have a good weekend. Have not "seen" you around, Lildaissychick...hope you are well; hope Chris is well, too. Take good care! Blessings...

Ronnie
03-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Trescheek....I hear you 110%. I, like you, have been doing this for a long time and yes it has been a tiring journey. My light at the end of the tunnel is in knowing that when he comes home things can only get better. Even he is unemployed and on parole, we will be better simply because we are together.

rywill
03-11-2005, 02:41 PM
I hope everyone has a really great weekend, and if visiting make it a special day. My weekend is kicking off in a not so good fashion. I guess I will make the best of a bad situation. Be safe as you travel...

bubslildevil
03-14-2005, 04:38 AM
Well i got up to c Bub yesturday.. im so glad i did.. today is his birthday..almost didnt get into c him though seems he had already had his visit for the day.his mom has known i was goin up there this visit so she turns and goes... which is okay im glad she did, but it would of been nice for her to tell me, especially after i get up there and almost dont get in...then to top it off he comes out bitchin because i havent been up there in a while..alll the way up there thinkin oh God i cant wait to see my husbad, he comes out gives 1 hug and starts right up..my sister n law took me up, we locke the friggen keys in the car.. so we are worried about how the heck were gonna get in after the visit, dont get me wrong i loved seein him the whole visit wasnt arguing but why dont he just understand its not like its onlya 5 min ride, or i have my own car:blah: i wa soo mad at him for that.. here his wife is finally commin up after a 21/2 hr drive which could be longer i guess thankfully its notand i get bit**ed at for the first 30 friggen min.weell im done ranting.. yall take care....God Bless ya'll

4MyBabyBoy
03-19-2005, 04:18 PM
Well, I saw my baby last monday and I'll be going again this Thursday...I miss him so much :(

This week I'm going to have to cut the phone off because the bill has gotten into the thousands and it's crazy how out of control we were in january and february.

I'm thinking about putting it back on in my man's name and paying this off slowly and we just need to have control if I do that.:o

Manzanita
03-19-2005, 04:42 PM
HEY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what up????????????????

trescheek, you ok girl? hey julie....Lara!

Ronnie:Even he is unemployed and on parole, we will be better simply because we are together

Amen!

Just came from a visit, about to eat...had a great day :)
god I wish the COs would back off sometimes and not stare at us like we are zoo animals!

Cottontail
03-19-2005, 05:26 PM
Hey Guys!!

Finally some nicer weather here in NY!!! A little sun goes a long way. :D At least makes me less cranky! :thumbsup:

As most of you know last week was a really crappy one. We found out the supplementary board was NOT happening, that the application put in almost 3 months ago for work release was an error and he's NOT eligible, and his counselor "forgot" the paperwork for his transfer and he has to wait until the 23rd to start that process. I fought with his counselor over all of this mess last week, and got a snotty answer of "God what's the big deal, He's only serving a 1 and 1/2 to 3. :eek: Like that is even the POINT!!! GRRRRRRRR :angry:

My Sweetie is the best though, and I think I was more bent out of shape then he was. :o I am sort of over it now, but not really.... LOL The corrections system is such a crock....I am SO SICK of it I could puke. :yuck: Thank GOD he goes to the board in June...so close yet never close enough you know? I just want him home again. :(

But anyway, tomorrow is a visit!!! :yay: Soooooooo I am calm....for the moment at least!!! :p I just got back from Atlantic City today...I won $120, but I got into a fender bender...GO FIGURE!!!! Everything else is same ol' same ol'! :)

All my love and good vibes for everyone else!!!! :thumbsup:

Manzanita
03-19-2005, 05:43 PM
The corrections system is such a crock

AMEN!!

and this weather is lovely!

starzzmom
03-21-2005, 08:17 PM
Hi everyone! Happy Spring!
Besides the fact that I am missing my hubby something fierce. I had a nice weekend. Me and Starr spent it out on the island with my best friend. We went and met the easter bunny, and she went on a pony ride, and colored a goose egg, and on Sunday we went to the circus. On Saturday nite the girls stayed up till 3a.m. gossiping and laughing, and drinking, It was a good weekend. Parts of it made me miss hubby more, b/c he should've been with us doing all the kiddie stuff.

Thank God the snow is outta here!!!!

trescheek
03-22-2005, 07:50 AM
HEY LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what up????????????????

trescheek, you ok girl?

Hey there! I'm doing alright ... been better but I'm still holding on. Reached a tenuous peace with hubby ... any little thing might set stuff off again. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers, okay?

Manzanita
03-27-2005, 12:22 PM
Happy Easter to those of you who are Christian! :)

I will keep you in my thoughts trescheek, keep us in yours too ;)

BTru2Me
03-27-2005, 12:36 PM
:D Hey All!I want to wish everyone a Happy Easter & a Happy Spring!:grouphug: Finally,we can have some warmer weather arrive!YAY!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: Take Care All,B :thumbsup:

LADYCEE
03-27-2005, 01:20 PM
Hope everyone is good wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter and Happy Spring:)

PowandVonne
03-27-2005, 01:49 PM
Hey New York. :wave: Shavonne from Albany here. How is everyone?? Hope everyone is having a good holiday.

As for me...things are "okay". Hubby is kinda down because his daughter isnt understanding that he is married now and that when he is released, he isn't going to be living with her. Her mother is a few choice words I can't say here at PTO :nospeak: ...and influences the daughter a lot, who will then in turn pull the guilt trip on my husband. I have never dealt seriously with a man with children before, so this is all new to me, and I cant help but to feel as if I am coming between a man and his child, and I know thats NOT the case, because I have offered to pick his daughter up and bring her with me to visit him. But her mother is upset that Jerrod has moved on, and its not with her, so she is using her daughter to get what she wants. I just hate to see him stressed, especially when he is so close to the board because he needs to be focusing on that without any negative interference. This puts such a burden on me as a wife because here I am doing everything in my power to keep him focused, preparing him, plus I feel as every day we are getting closer and closer, so our bond right now is unbelievable. Just when I think I love him as much as a person can love, I love him more. So when he is feeling down, she shuts out the closest person to him...ME. I haven't heard from him since Wednesday which pissed me off. Anyway...I plan to go see him next weekend. :o

ANYWAY....sorry for the long winded response....but hope everyone is good!! I hope to see some of you at the NY G2G in June...cuz I will be there! :) :)

Manzanita
03-28-2005, 06:18 PM
OH man, my mgr is getting to me....

today I said to the Dr I work with, "I never see the blood guy" (he picks up our blood work we draw from patients) So then my mgr. says, "that is because you leave at 5" WHAT THA???? HELLO, YOU Freaken HIRED ME FOR 9-5, NOT 8:30-6...and hello, I have a life and I bust my a** here, and I DONT GET A LUNCH HOUR!!!! I eat at the phone, at my desk and mind you, AT like 1 or 2, And I do come in 8:45 and leave most days at 5:15...today I left at 5:30...

Not to mention, she took me aside a few weeks ago and told me "You are a great worker but ...You don't do enough" WHA??? I was floored, but I smiled and said nothing... You just want me to be a fool, and work for free...and I should kiss your a** for a xmas bonus??? please!! I do my job and then some, and I am doing too much work if you ask me, all I do is sleep all weekend, and I don't mind working hard at all, ok, but dont make comments like this to me, and show some appreciation! It is so UNNECCESSARY! Not only that but she always makes comments like this and ask's me to do work that is not mine and calls me out IN FRONT of people all the time...AND when she says thanks, it is so phony!!!!!! :blah:

Then if you dare take a day off you gotta here it from EVERYONE! and you think they help YOU? no! All that work is piled up when you get back!

I am just so upset :angry: :blah: :mad: :slap: :sneeze: :shake: :argh: :nono: :no: :hmm:

:( so PISSED!!!!!

LADYCEE
03-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Hey Mrs G. Gurl take a minute breathe and release just remember you got a FRP coming up in few days don't let that lady stress you out and try to ruin your trip. I feel your pain thats y I'm looking for a job now, they don't notice all the extra work you do until its not done anymore.... Had my FRP last week and it started off badly the day b4..... So remember breathe....PEACE and enjoy your hubby...;)

4MyBabyBoy
03-29-2005, 06:03 AM
I am really going through it right now. First, the phone is getting ready to go off, I can't pay this bill. It is now over 1300. I'm depressed about that.
Then last week my man had me worried sick. He was having dizzy spells. They say he has vertigo caused by some type of buildup or something in his inner ear, but now he's on medication and its helping. He's been feeling better.
I have been there to see him 3 times this month including yesterday..a total of 1200 miles this month. I woke up with a feeling that I hate this morning. Like I don't want to think about anything else, I don't want to go to work and I can't function right. I can't explain this feeling, anyone know what I mean? All i can think about is the next time i will see him which will probably be another 3 weeks.
I was supposed to be at work at 730 and i called to tell them i ll be there by 10. i'm a mess because i need to be working these hours because payday i ll be stressing becuase i dont have enough.
what the hek is wrong with me?
how do i snap out of this?
sorry, i had to vent. i'm in misery right now.

dizir
03-29-2005, 01:17 PM
Saying hello from Buffalo

LADYCEE
03-29-2005, 06:15 PM
4MyBabyBoy: Gurl I no just how you're feeling. 2day just felt like a day I really need to cry and I'm so lost rite now I don't know what to do. Need to find me a new job and its not like they are dropping out of trees and after speaking to someone whom I thought was somewhat like a friend to me I listen to her tell me the reason y bad things are happing in my life is because I need to get rid of the demons in my life meaning my hubby gurl I just lost it:angry: u would have thought someone had opened up the flood gates, guess its as they said when the smoke clears you know who your true friends are. So yeh gurl I know just how you feel.....NEED TO SEE THAT MAN OF MINES..... PEACE hope you feel better if you need to holla just PM me gurl....

LADYCEE
03-29-2005, 06:16 PM
welcome Buffalo....

4MyBabyBoy
03-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Thanks Ladycee....sometimes it feels better just to be able to hear it from someone else so you know you're not the only one, and so you don't forget there are other people who actually can relate...because this sure as hell ain't easy.

i just spoke to him, we have until thurs night with the phone, it's being disconnected friday morning :( until hopefully next month. he let me go so i can take my butt to bed and force myself up in the morning to go into my job which i hate....i could go on.
thanks for listening.

Kaysgirl
03-29-2005, 08:45 PM
i finally got to see my love after 6 months of not seeing him. the last time i saw him, he was at clinton, but is now at elmira. it was an exhausting quick overnight run to elmira, but well worth the trip. i drove 4 hours on easter sunday afternoon, battled hella traffic, and finally arrived in elmira at around 6:00. after being in the car for 4 hours, what's the first thing one wants to do? go to the bathroom right? well that i did and wound up getting locked in the bathroom! something was wrong with the bathroom lock (at the Holiday Inn--do not stay there for several reasons). thank goodness my best friend rode with me or else i would have been twisted sitting locked in a bathroom for who knows how long. after my girlfriend had no luck trying to pry open the door with a hanger, the front desk woman finally showed up with her own hanger talking about this happens all the time which is why Holiday Inn keeps a good hanger on hand. unbelievable right? anyway, i finally got out only to have a nervous stomach all night b/c i was seeing my sweetheart the next day. anyway, i woke up to a rainy day. climbed all those elmira stairs, got to the visit at 8:30 only to see Kay at almost 10am. during he visit an alarm went off and the "inmates" had to momentarily be segregated, which sucked, but overall we had a wonderful visit, although we did have a brief spat that we got past (lately he seems to be having trust issues concerning me). i was pissed, but i understand where the insecurity comes from so i accepted his apology and we moved on. drove back on monday in the blinding rain, as i talked to him on my cell (call forwarding) during the last hour of my drive while he thanked me for coming to see him on his birthday, constantly told me to drive safely, and said, "I love you babe," as i neared my house. love him to death. can't wait to see him again. hope all of you ladies had a good easter.

LADYCEE
03-29-2005, 08:52 PM
Anytime 4MBB anytime thats what we are here 4, to lean and draw strenght from each other one each. PEACE my sister in the law

Manzanita
04-02-2005, 06:10 PM
Ladycee, Lara,

((((((HUGS)))))))

I just want to you know, I understand....
I know how you feel, those days when I just can't deal with this....where nothing makes sense, where everything feels like it is falling on top of me...it is so hard sometimes...

Lara, at some point you have to say to eachother...we need to chill out with the phone bill... :)

((((((((HUGS to you both))))))))))))

Kaysgirl! Congrats girl....so happy for you both :)

starzzmom
04-04-2005, 07:13 PM
Hey everyone! Hope all of you that were stressin' are feeling better now.
As for me, I am great! I got to see my hubby this weekend and we had a great time, despite the fact that he is in Southport and we had that darn "cage" to deal with. It was so good to see him and talk to him and kiss him. I am still on cloud 9!! Beleive it or not, it was one of our best visits! And I know he was very happy about the visits too. He thought I was only coming up on Sunday, but I showed up on Sunday at 10 a.m. And then i surprised him with my new tattoo, his name -he was so happy about that. Our relationship is getting better and better, and I'm loving every minute of it! i am so happy right now :happy: :happy: :dance: :dance:

LADYCEE
04-05-2005, 08:16 PM
U go gurl, having a day like that make it all worth while..........PEACE

4MyBabyBoy
04-06-2005, 03:35 AM
Just wanted to say good morning, supposed to be really nice today! Too bad i ll be stuck in work until later this afternoon. ughh.

thanks mrs g...i think we learned our lesson, when that phone comes back on we will be ready.
starzz, that is great and ladycee is right. those are the times. :)

LADYCEE
04-10-2005, 09:12 AM
Morning All:

Just wanted to stop by and say whats up to the PTO fam.... Hope everyone is enjoying the weather and the weekend... If you happen to be on the dance this weekend enjoy, and dance as if its the last, dance your heart out.......:)

ok whats up with the font you cant change the size

Manzanita
04-10-2005, 09:24 AM
ONE MORE YEAR APART!!!!!! today is the day!!!!!!!!! 365 days!!!!

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117816

Manzanita
04-10-2005, 09:26 AM
I wish I was dancing!!!! I have been trying to go out as much as possible though and did some shopping and hanging out :)

Kaysgirl
04-10-2005, 12:41 PM
congrats mrs. g! i can't wait until we get to the year's mark.

starzzmom
04-10-2005, 06:19 PM
That's awesome Mrs G!! IT'll be all over before you know it! Congrats!

4MyBabyBoy
04-10-2005, 07:44 PM
thats great mrs g!

hope everyones weekend was nice, i had to work mostly :(

but, last night i got a call on 3way on my cell, got to hear my man's voice for a little minute, but it felt so great! i was so in a dreamworld that i forgot to thank his friends brother who did it and i was disappointed because it meant to much to me that i just wanted to thank him....oh well. i ll just relay the message. :)

Manzanita
04-10-2005, 08:17 PM
thanks ladies....I am begining to get nervous and excited...and planning, yet also I worry about them taking away his CR date too. I know they cannot do that unless he does something really horrible or he has not done a program, which cannot happen because he has Done EVERY program that exists! LOL and he is a good boy LOL....but you never know with these people, right? LOL but anyways, LOL :)

ksoccio1
04-11-2005, 06:34 AM
Just wanted to say hello after being gone for so long, I missed this while my computer was being repaired, it seems like it been forever. Now I'm back, and wishing all of you and your loved ones blessings.

LADYCEE
04-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Congrads Mrs.G
welcome back Ksoccio 1

Manzanita
04-17-2005, 05:33 PM
hey ladies, is anyone sad with all this new nice weather? I spent the whole weekend out with friends having fun, but I come home and I am overcome with sadness, and I miss my husband ALOT...I miss him so much that I need to really hear his voice. :( And now after such a nice weekend it is time to go back to the grind..... :mad: I was feeling the need to be out of the house all weekend and now I am feeling like crawling back into my shell at home... :o

LADYCEE
04-20-2005, 07:33 PM
Hey Ms. Gee yeah gurl I'm feeling the same way also. I sat there on Sunday and we enjoyied the weather gurl I didn't want to leave. Gurl all I could say to my hubby was another summer:( hey ladies, is anyone sad with all this new nice weather? I spent the whole weekend out with friends having fun, but I come home and I am overcome with sadness, and I miss my husband ALOT...I miss him so much that I need to really hear his voice. :( And now after such a nice weekend it is time to go back to the grind..... :mad: I was feeling the need to be out of the house all weekend and now I am feeling like crawling back into my shell at home... :o

Manzanita
04-20-2005, 07:45 PM
oh I know what you mean ...that pain really can get to me HARD...I hope this summer is not such a rough one to get through.... ;)

4MyBabyBoy
04-23-2005, 03:39 PM
hey everybody...hope everyone's doing alright and in good spirits...

i'm okay, just missing my man soo much. i finally got to see him yesterday after about 3 weeks....and our 6 hour visit went by like it was 1 hour. it's crazy, i even tried looking at the clock alot so it would make time go slower...it didn't work. And we really had a great visit...as usual.
but now its going to be another month before i see him again :(

btw do you coming back it took 6 hours..all the traffic and accidents yesterday was crazy. going it only took me 3 hours and 20 mins. ugghh.
and i accidentally went through the ez pass lane so i'm hoping they didn't catch me.

trescheek
04-25-2005, 07:24 AM
Hey everyone ... hope the weekend was good. I went on a visit on the spur of the moment ... 900 miles roundtrip! Visit was overdue since I hadn't been since December. I'm just so ready for his butt to be home; I love him to life just don't love all it takes to get there, ya know? Anyway, I made it there and back safely and we had a good visit so that's what counts right?

tuttles
04-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Hi all. Went to see my hubby yesterday, it was nice. I was surprised at how "empty" the visiting room was at 5 points. I was totally expecting a mob, but it was actually nice. A lot more people then when I saw him during the week, it was like a library almost that day. He's doing fine, so am I. We've got a long road ahead of us, but we will prevail. Hope you all are doing well, and yours are fairing well too...the light at the end of the tunnel may be dim, but at least it is still on.:rolleyes:

Manzanita
04-25-2005, 06:09 PM
4mybabyboy :)
trescheeck :) Right!

what we do for our MEN!!!

sounds nice tuttles :)

--------
I was thinking, how is it not to see them for weeks and months??? geez! :o
I have not gone for 3 weeks and I am about to explode!! :eek: And I will not be going until May.

Manzanita
04-25-2005, 06:14 PM
is it me or do I have to come to PTO, in order to relax after working all day? But geez, my wrist hurts LOL

LADYCEE
05-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Evening all hope all is well.... Where in the world is everybody am I the only one whos been lost here....HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:(

Manzanita
05-02-2005, 06:50 PM
I am the only crazy woman here everyday I think :) sure wish you could meet us for the g2g.

LADYCEE
05-02-2005, 07:06 PM
I really do need to spend some adult time with ppl my own age....With so much on my plate rite now I'm losing my mind...Thanx gurl

Manzanita
05-02-2005, 07:09 PM
my mind is gone already! :)

starzzmom
05-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Hi everyone!! I've been around. I check in everyday.
All is well. Just dealing with hubby being in the box and not being able to see him that often or talking to him. But I must admit he is doing really great with the letter writing! I have been getting at least 4 letters a week, if not more. He's maintaining, counting the days till he gets out of there - only 14 more days!!!!
I'm getting ready for a little much needed vacation. Going to Puerto Rico to spend some time with his parents. I leave in 2 weeks for 8 days. Can't wait!
Otherwise everyone else is good.
Hope all is well with you all!

Manzanita
05-03-2005, 05:45 AM
starzzmom, sounds nice, have fun!!!! :)

rywill
05-03-2005, 07:53 AM
Happy Tuesday to you all. I have not been on much lately. I have been feeling a little stressed lately. Maybe because here comes another summer of family vacations and fun. Nonetheless I am looking for the warm weather to come back. This almost freezing at night is getting to me and I was hoping to get rid of the heating bill.

I'll be in western New York this weekend. I leave out tomorrow night and I get to see my prince for a couple of days. If you believe in prayer, say one for us... we need it. We are working on the yet another parole package.

Take care...

4MyBabyBoy
05-03-2005, 01:36 PM
Hey all, I'm here...feelin kinda down today though :(
Ain't nothin much new...but my man did mention some violent bill that has been passed, just have to wait for governor to sign off on it...anyone know anything about this???
Other than that, I just feel like blahh today.

PhillyGurLL
05-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Hi Everyone! I just found this thread :)

Starzzmom - that sounds fun! Hope you have a great time! I miss seeing your face every weekend :( I see the same ladies, but they aren't too friendly!

I'm here maintaining, but I feel like my back is going to give out and my belly is going to explode! I only have until Next month! woo hooooo!

Manzanita
05-03-2005, 05:43 PM
hey ladies! lara, rywill, phillygurl, beegee :)

Manzanita
05-03-2005, 06:53 PM
Happy belated Birthday Stormie!!!!!

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121976

Ronnie
05-07-2005, 05:36 AM
Hey New York! How is everyone? I am doing pretty good; but SO TIRED! :(
I haven't been around much over the past week. I started a new job on Monday while also working my old job too. I have been working about 14 hours a day plus I have to put in some hours this weekend as well. I have to maintain this schedule for the rest of May. Yeah, the money is great :D but I hope my poor body holds up! I even have to work on Mother's Day---and I am not feelin' that one bit...but I guess that goes with the territory...A MOTHER'S JOB IS NEVER DONE!!!:thumbsup:

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MOM'S OUT THERE!

rywill
05-08-2005, 02:58 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all those fabulous women out there taking care of home and those precious jems. I hope you have a blessed day and get to relax for a moment. The weather has been looking more like spring and it's nice to see the sun shining.

We finally tied the knot. So we are official now.... Whew!!! I realized after the first few minutes of being married that I had made myself worry about nothing. Can't wait for the honeymoon to begin.

starzzmom
05-08-2005, 04:01 PM
Congratulations rywill!!!!!!
Not much relaxing going on here, but it's ok, I have been blessed to be a mother, and still have my mom around. That is present enough for me!

4MyBabyBoy
05-08-2005, 08:19 PM
hey everybody...hope you all had a great mother's day...mine was alright. i worked half the day, left early because i bumped my head on the bathroom door...it was funny but extremely painful and now i have a lump over my eyebrow.

rywill, that is great and i am happy for both of you, cherish that girl!

Starz, Jen, Ronnie :)

Manzanita
05-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Congrats Rywill, I wish you both the best!

weallwegot
05-08-2005, 09:14 PM
Hey Im In Bklyn !

Peace

MissOne
05-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Happy Mother's Day to all those fabulous women out there taking care of home and those precious jems. I hope you have a blessed day and get to relax for a moment. The weather has been looking more like spring and it's nice to see the sun shining.

We finally tied the knot. So we are official now.... Whew!!! I realized after the first few minutes of being married that I had made myself worry about nothing. Can't wait for the honeymoon to begin.
That is so awesome!!! :D Congratulations!!! :thumbsup:

rywill
05-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Hey MissOne---long time no hear.... Thanks so much. How's your progress on your project?

MissOne
05-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Seems like it has been forever huh? :)

The editor still has the draft. I will get it back sometime this week. I hope to have a finished product by summer, early fall. You know i will let you know once it is complete.

We must start chatting at noon again honey. I miss y'all.

B.G
05-09-2005, 07:24 PM
Holllllllla! Hope everyones day is going well!

Bless,
B.G

tuttles
05-11-2005, 07:37 AM
I guess it must be in the air. I'm feeling it too. Stephen has done nothing but irritate me the last week. It's all about him, god that infuriates me. Oh, I know he's dealing with a tough situation, but he picks the little things to "fight" about. He knows how to push my buttons and does when he is feeling unappreciated. Sometimes I just want to lug in a big ole wooden cross so he can climb on up and nail himself to it when he gets like that. We had a visit yesterday and his attitude didn't change, then he didn't call last night (after he said he was going to, because "talking to my wife is more important than anything else") well i guess that ship sailed, because the f*&^er didn't call. So I spent most of the night tossing and turning, and was awake at 1:30am and 3:30am, after nightmares, all because he's being an ass... thanks for listening.

PowandVonne
05-11-2005, 08:42 AM
I guess it must be in the air. I'm feeling it too. Stephen has done nothing but irritate me the last week. It's all about him, god that infuriates me. Oh, I know he's dealing with a tough situation, but he picks the little things to "fight" about. He knows how to push my buttons and does when he is feeling unappreciated. Sometimes I just want to lug in a big ole wooden cross so he can climb on up and nail himself to it when he gets like that. We had a visit yesterday and his attitude didn't change, then he didn't call last night (after he said he was going to, because "talking to my wife is more important than anything else") well i guess that ship sailed, because the f*&^er didn't call. So I spent most of the night tossing and turning, and was awake at 1:30am and 3:30am, after nightmares, all because he's being an ass... thanks for listening.
WOW..You too? Then there is definitely something in the air. Sometimes their situation gives them TOO much time to think. Then they start thinking things that aren't there, or are looking into things so much and making it an issue. I am not one for arguing, or dwelling on issues. I like to talk about it, and get it over with. He sees it as I am avoiding the issue..its not that, but I am not going to sit here and fuss with you for weeks on end, because you will be talking to yourself. LOL.;)

tuttles
05-11-2005, 10:17 AM
TOO much time to think is absolutely right. I try not to react to his little hissy fits, because I know they are motivated by him "checking" that I really love him and nothing will send me walking. But he does aggrivate me. I also think he "likes" to make me mad, because apparently if I'm not screaming, I don't care. MEN!!!!:rolleyes:

PowandVonne
05-11-2005, 10:31 AM
Girl I know! My husband I think likes to see my mad too. He claims its sexy when I have an attitude and get lippy. But this time was different, he had things goin on with him that made me mad. :angry: I mean so mad, I didnt go to work for 2 days because all I could do was cry out of anger. He called me late last week and he apologized for upsetting me, but he still has a stank attitude to him.

I went to see him on Sunday. We had a nice visit and lots of laughs, but could still see that things are bothering him. This parole hearing is really getting to him, the time winding down. He is really bothered by the fact that he MAY not come home,and he doesn't think its fair to make me wait another 2 years for him. I told him that I knew when I married him, that there was a chance he wouldnt be home this year, and I am prepared to handle that. I love him, and am goin to be by his side no matter what. Its gonna take A LOT more than a parole denial to get rid of me. :p LOL

rywill
05-11-2005, 12:46 PM
PowandVonne we are going through some of the same things as far as parole worries. His is in August and when I saw him this past weekend he had all the staticitcs of the people that didn't make it that had just gone to the board the month before. And there were several that went last week and had not gotten their reply back.

When he was denied before and even during the preparation for it, he became real withdrawn. It seemed like his focus was solely on the board ane me which I understand. I think I took it worse than he did and that was another of his fears. It's funny how they can deal with all the adversity in there but the possible rejection from us makes them do some crazy stuff.

I just mailed my support letter this week. And as I types it (trying not to be skeptical) I wondered what does it take for these letters to be viewed as real, authenticate and genuine beliefs from the people reading them. The last time he appeared before the board they complimented him on his package and how well written it was as if it were not true.

It's it the air for us too, the only difference is we are still on the marriage high. Even when I saw him this weekend I swear he asked if I was okay a million times. It's hard on both sides to love someone so much you don't want to hurt them; and yes, this prison stuff is often painful. But also, no matter how much I love him, express it, console, and encourage I am not behind that wire day after day, and year after year. My honey has been there almost 11 years too. And the fight in him is still strong which is what makes him get so emotionally twisted at this time.

Girl, just pray. Pray and pray somemore. He gave me a necklace as a wedding gift that has a mustard seed in it. And the scripture on the back is from Matthew 17:20. I believe that it's possible to make it out, intack, as friends, partner, lovers, spouses and supporters and look ahead!

chinikfb
05-15-2005, 07:04 PM
Peace...What's shakin' NY....as always I hope everyone is doing well. My gems are well; one is moving into the college arena and the other one takes the SAT test. The blessing is that both is healthy. I am enjoying this wheather...think we all are. Still attend book club meetings...the last book was Babylon Sisters, by Pearl Cleage, a favorite author of mine. I enjoyed the book so much that I shared my review of it with many from my e-mail list. Work is work...had to remind a couple of people that all people deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. And I challenged another about his racist views....I do that well. Just really disappointed that I have not heard from my friend in a few months. Its been years since that happened. I know he is alive as I speak with his mother often. Decided to send a card with a note. I think that it has got to be one of the hardest thing to go thru...being away from your loved ones and doing all that you know to do only to be met with, time after time, a rejection of parole. My mind can not fathom what that head trip is. So lock down is what they do and in some ways it is to protect them...their person and sanity. Yet, I miss my friend and await his return. Treated myself to the movie Crash....really a very good movie...treat yourself. To all, stay up! Blessings...

Manzanita
05-15-2005, 07:10 PM
I think that it has got to be one of the hardest thing to go thru...being away from your loved ones and doing all that you know to do only to be met with, time after time, a rejection of parole.

It is....the first one, was hard, and we got through the two next years....but the next one was bad...it's affects are still with us a year later, a permanant affect it seems. That rejection really hurt him. It is like telling them, no matter what you do, you are a reject. Nothing you did all those years matters, you don't matter....I cannot imagine. And it hurts for us to be powerless to help them.

So since he has been rejected he dropped off and stopped writing? I am sorry, he will come around :)

trescheek
05-16-2005, 09:14 AM
Happy Monday! Today is my 2nd wedding anniversary ... kind of bittersweet since we've been going thru drama lately. Had a disagreement last night as a matter of fact ... don't know if he'll call back tonight or not ... we shall see.

The effects of parole denial are way deep for both us and them ... we are looking at our 3rd coming up in October and it's like, "why even bother?" Perhaps as the time draws closer I'll be able to drum up a little more enthusiasm but I really don't want to get my hopes up only to have them crushed again. He handles it better than me but even as strong as he is it does put a dent in his armor ... I'm hoping things get better for all of us soon! :grouphug:

Manzanita
05-16-2005, 05:26 PM
trescheek, I know exactly how you feel.....I so do....my husband and I both do. we are going on our second wedding anniversary too, and having a rough time as you know and those parole denials still have their affects years after...I do hope things get better for you too, hang in there, as you encouraged me, I encourage you to keep pressing on, and DO NOT GIVE UP ;) :heart: :grouphug: pm me anytime girl ;)

4MyBabyBoy
05-22-2005, 04:34 PM
Where is everybody??

Well, I hope yall had a good weekend...Mine was alright.

Got to spend the day with my baby Friday, that really went great. We always have such a good time together and time flies like crazy. I wish I knew how to stretch it out. But hopefully the next two weeks fly and I'll be able to go again. Hoping...

BTru2Me
05-22-2005, 04:41 PM
Hey All!Things are good with me & My Baby!I had a nice long(although NEVER long enough!)visit with him yesterday!It's probably going to be our last visit for awhile since he's getting out of SHU by the beginning of next week.YAY!!!!!!!!!!Hopefully he gets moved closer to home & then I can visit more often!I got a tattoo last Tues. & surprised him & he LOVED it!!!I'm now branded with his intitial in a heart with a pink daisy like flower outside the heart on my chest,near my heart!God I LOVE this man!!!Hope everyone else is feeling as blessed as I am!!Take Care,B

LADYCEE
05-22-2005, 11:15 PM
Evening all:
Just seems it so crazy these day that we don't get chance to post much and I feel like I'm missing out on something when I don't get an email about someone posting to a thread I'm posted to. Well haven't seen hubby since the 9th of May which was our Annv. With my daughter going to girlscout and his visits are everyother sat. or sun. it hard but I will be there this weekend with bellllllllllllllllls on...PEACE hope everyone else enjoyed their weekend, and for those of you that was on he dance floor this weekend other then time passing so quicky. Hope u enjoyed

rywill
05-23-2005, 06:55 AM
It seems like things have been up and down around here... I guess that's normal. I don't know what the heck is wrong with me, I have been forgetting stuff and losing things. I feel like the scarecrow.

Things have been okay. I have no complaints that others aren't experiencing. It's nice to see people dropping in and posting. Good job there chinikfb with those precious gems of your growing up and moving forward. My little prince is making getting out of elementary school painful. I am not sure if I likes it the first time, but I am sick of all the homework. I know it will eventually pay off.

Glad to see some got to visit this past weekend and others have visits coming up this week. I won't get to visit again until mid-June. I am so looking forward to seeing his face and getting a hug. I hope everyone has a blessed week, full of encouragement and joy!

Manzanita
05-23-2005, 08:52 PM
Hey Ladies...yeah, where is everyone? I know I gotta be here everyday, and I miss you all ;) wish I was gonna get to meet all of you, maybe the next g2g...;)

ladycee, b, lara, what's up?

rywill, I have been dropping and forgeting things too,stress girl!

I was with my friend all night, apparently she found out her man she has been with for years has been playing her all this time...I was so sad :( she is such a nice person, a genuine person, it just seems wrong :( why? we are supposed to be going out this friday to a club...YEAH! I can't wait!!

I want this summer to be fun!

LADYCEE
05-23-2005, 09:12 PM
Evening all:
Make it happen Mrs. G I myself am trying to map out my summer I no one thing it includes alot of traveling......

nina38
05-23-2005, 09:17 PM
:) hi all, wishing you all a great memorial weekend and hope you get to be with your loved ones!

nina38
05-23-2005, 09:24 PM
whaz up all... just got back from an 8hr. ride. went to see my son way upstate by the canadian border. it was worth the trip! he is my heart and I'd drive across country if I had to. can't wait till he is closer to home. hope everyone else get's to visit there loved one soon

BTru2Me
05-24-2005, 09:50 AM
Hey Mrs.G!I'm sorry to hear about your friend!She's blessed to have you!Have fun & be safe if you go out this Fri.!!I agree!I want the summer to be fun & hopefully my Baby will be close enough to home to get lots of visits in!!WooHoo!!!Could everyone PLEASE say a prayer & keep their fingers crossed for us that NYDOCS will decide that he should be closer?!!THANKS ALL!!!You're the best!!Take Care,B

rywill
05-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Could everyone PLEASE say a prayer & keep their fingers crossed for us that NYDOCS will decide that he should be closer?!!THANKS ALL!!!You're the best!!Take Care,B
Prayer said bntonyb. My prayer is that my sweetie be closer too---like my house!!!:p

Mrs.G you are a good friend. I hope she enjoys the outing and you as well!

nina38, there is something absolutely special about a mother's love. Glad you had a safe trip there and back. How's your son doing? Happy Memorial day to you and everyone else. I hope the weather is nice.

BTru2Me
05-24-2005, 08:25 PM
Thank You rywill!From your lips to God's ears!!And NYDOCS too!He's so tired of this so-called life he's living now!It would be nice if he could just come home!Anyway,keep those prayers coming & everyone have a blessed week!Take Care,B

PhillyGurLL
05-30-2005, 02:39 PM
I didn’t get to see my husband this weekend, and I have seen him every weekend since October. I was a little sad, because I look forward to seeing him all week! I will be 37weeks pregnant next weekend and I am not sure if I should drive so far away from home :( I don’t know when I will see him again!

Starzzmom – hey girl! How you doing?

Rywill – Congratulations on your wedding!

Nuro’swife – you got that right! About A MOTHER’S JOB IS NEVER DONE! :)
Have you taken any time off yet?

MissOne – Hey girl!

Chinikfb – how are you doing? I haven’t seen you around for a while! I am about to have this baby, so maybe when I am off for 6 weeks we can do lunch! :)

Trescheek – happy belated aniversary!

Bntonyb – I will say a prayer for you! Good luck!

Mrs G – Hope you have a good time with your friend! I am dying to go out! I haven’t been out since October 2004! And after this baby, I don’t think I will see the light of day again!

Nina38 – glad you got to see your son!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day Weekend!

PhillyGurLL
06-04-2005, 03:38 AM
I'm checking in again! :) I'm up at 530am on my way to my last visit! My doctor said I can go today! woooooooooooooo hooooooooooo! I am very tired though! :( New York City....here I come! Watch out now!

LADYCEE
06-04-2005, 06:55 AM
Morning All.

Hey PhillyGurll, Have a safe trip here and hope the two of u ;) enjoy your day with hubby.

To all others dancing this weekend enjoy...

Looks as if its going to be a nice day here in the big NYC....:p

Cottontail
06-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Hey Everyone!!! :D How's the rest of NY doing?? :)

I know I haven't been around much...but I am always here in spirit!!

Things are going well here! Work is great, daughter is wonderfiul. I really have nothing to complain about!!

My honey goes to the board on the 15th of this month!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: I am comsumed to say the least!!! I am so hopeful and I really believe that he is going to be home SOON!!! I have painted, got some new furniture and a new matress ;) :p plus scrubbed the house down about 3 times already. I don't have anything left to kep me busy so I clean it over and over. I don't think anything can get cleaner then it is.

I did some fun stuff like shopping to pick him out some new clothes....AND I am taking an exotic dance class which runs for a month!!! I already have a chair routine that I learned!!! He is going to go bananas when he gets home!! I can't wait!!

Well I hope things are well with everyone else!!! Lots of love to all!!! AND FINALLY SOME NICE WEATHER FOR US NY'rs!!!! :cool:

BTru2Me
06-04-2005, 09:51 AM
Hey NY!I hope everyone is doing well & enjoying this nice weather we're having :cool: !I am doing well!As some of you might have read in my other post,my Baby got moved to Auburn!Which isn't any closer :( but also isn't farther away & for that I'm grateful :) !Thank You all for your prayers & well wishes,it means alot:thumbsup: :hifive: :grouphug: !

PhillyGurl-Thanks & I hope you have a wonderful visit:clap: !Take care of yourself & that baby ;) !

Mrs G-how was your night out?I hope you had a blast :dance: :hee: !

To everyone else,I hope you have a great weekend & if you're visiting ENJOY:yay: !!!!I know I will be next week when I go to see my Sweetie :p :blush: :love:!Especially since we'll FINALLY be able to hug & "for real" kiss!!WooHoo!!!!Take Care,B :D

Manzanita
06-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Last weekend was fun, today I spent the whole day out, went to a street fair downtown, ate dinner and just got in...I am BEAT! Staying home tomorrow and relaxing, next weekend is my trailer, I am so excited, I gotta get my list together and all that :)

LADYCEE
06-05-2005, 07:45 AM
Didn't get to vistit this weekend, but will try to enjoy the weather.

Good luck on the hearing cottontail. and save some classes for him something you guy can do together man can use a lil help to :D .

Have a good day and enjoy the weather all of the PTO family:)

Manzanita
06-05-2005, 08:00 AM
Cottontail, good luck at that hearing!!!

it is in Gods Hands now.

tuttles
06-05-2005, 09:03 AM
Had a visit yesterday, it was great. He was in a really good mood, and we even managed to get "some of the air cleared" between us. Didn't sit outside, I'm not a fan of sun or heat, he said that was fine. I know he was a little bummed about not being outside, but maybe next visit.

Cottontail
06-05-2005, 07:05 PM
Thanks for the support guys!!! :D I'll let you know as soon as I hear!!

Mrs. G - ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!!! :thumbsup:

rywill
06-06-2005, 09:34 AM
What's up out there... I am so glad to see nice weather. Cottaintail I wish you two much sucess. I bought a dance video about six months ago, I think it was called Exotic Dance for the Everyday Woman. I spend so much time laughing at myself, i have yet to finish a routine. I figure by the time he makes it home, i will be creative enough to dance for about a minute and a half, cause that's about all he will be able to stand.:p

tuttles, gald you enjoyed the visit and cleared the air. I hope you had a nice make-up kiss to seal it.

Mrs.G you sound so excited to get ready for your anniversary visit. It's nice to hear you back to your upbeat self.:D

bntonyb does he like the faciltiy any better or is it too early to tell. My sweetie is going through a rough time right now.

LadyCee, I didn't get to visit this weekend either. My plan is to surprise him this Sunday. I was going to go Father's Day weekend, but I think it will be very crowded and that Saturday is a festival, so we won't be expecting me. I love to see him "blush" when he sees my face. You be careful traveling!

PhillyGurll be careful. You are getting very close to that due date. My birthday is close to your due date, so just know you have a special baby boy coming!!!:)

BTru2Me
06-06-2005, 10:14 AM
rywill,hey!Yes it's too early to say for sure,but his Mom did get to speak to him & she said he sounds good!I hope everything works out for your sweetie!I know it hurts me when I know my Baby is not doing well!Basically because there's not much I can do for him,you know?Anyway,I'll say a prayer for you & him that things get better!

I hope everyone has a great week!I know I will 'cause I'll be visiting my Baby!!WooHoo,that first hug & "real" kiss will be sweet!!Try & stay cool all!Take Care,B

PowandVonne
06-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Cottontail...where are u located in the Capital Region? I am in Albany, and I would love to take that exotic dancing class. LOLOL. Good luck with the hearing.

Well I went to see the hubby yesterday. He has been under a lot of pressure lately with this hearing coming up in 6 weeks. So he has been shutting me out. So yesterday's visit was very nice. We talked and laughed all day long. The last few visits have been so tense, I was not looking forward to going yesterday. But I am so glad I did. We talked about all the issues that have been silently been brewing between us and got that out in the open and out the way. He called me last night to make sure I made it home safely and told me that he was reminded on the visit why he fell in love with me, and chose to spend the rest of this life with me. He said he feels so much better,and that he has been feeling and is praying day in, and day out to make this parole hearing because it's time we be together.

I sure hope these 6 weeks go by fast. If he gets paroled...I got my work cut out for me. There is NO closet room for him. That means I gotta go through all my clothes and shoes to make space for him...LOLOL.

Can't wait to see those attending the NYG2G in a couple weeks!

B.G
06-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Wassup everyone? Been dealing with alot of stress lately. I'm taking some summer classes like an a$$hole!:D I've avoided accounting my whole life, now its back to get me. :p Anyway...

Things are moving in slow motion it feels. This weather is keepin me motivated, gotta get A/C in these dorms, fa real!:thumbsup:

PowandVonne- Hey girl, gotta say, yall are too cute together! You live in Albany, I'm there all the time. I wish ya shawty luck and I will say a prayer for yall.

Bless,
B.G

Manzanita
06-06-2005, 04:37 PM
Mrs.G you sound so excited to get ready for your anniversary visit. It's nice to hear you back to your upbeat self

I am tryin'
this trailer is gonna be great!
Cannot wait to see ya all too at the NYG2G.... ;) Have a good week everyone!

Manzanita
06-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Happy June Everyone! :)

Manzanita
06-06-2005, 08:10 PM
you can find all check in's for 2004 below

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75794
old check in's....2004

PowandVonne
06-07-2005, 06:13 AM
Thank you girl! ;) Good luck with your summer classes! Next time you are in the area, we should do lunch. :thumbsup:

PowandVonne- Hey girl, gotta say, yall are too cute together! You live in Albany, I'm there all the time. I wish ya shawty luck and I will say a prayer for yall.

Bless,
B.G

Jaynell
06-07-2005, 06:52 AM
Just checking in, at work a little early today, trying to get ahead. Havent had any mail in about 3 days( a little dissapointed) so praying there is something today in my mail box.

Everyone have a blessed day!!!!!

LADYCEE
06-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Happy June Everyone! :)
Rite back at yah Mrs. G :)

Just wanted to stop by and tell all of you have a date in the near future
GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

starzzmom
06-07-2005, 08:11 PM
Hey everyone! Hope you are all doing weel, enjoyed your weekends, visits, and this nice weather. I'm good! I'm still happy from seeing hubby this weekend, I went to my Weight watchers meeting and lost 2.6 lbs this week, AND I got a call for an interview for Monday (trying to transfer to another dept. at my job) SO everything is going in a good direction for me.
Phillygirl, rub that belly for me! you're getting close now. Glad you got to visit hubby one more time!
B, have fun on Wednesday, I know how excited you are!
Mrs G. sounds like your doing good, have a wonderful trailer and happy anniversary to you!
exotic dancing??? sounds interesting!

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the G2G!!

Manzanita
06-07-2005, 08:17 PM
exotic dancing? LOL....wha tha? LOL

funny....

Manzanita
06-08-2005, 05:09 AM
does anyone hate being alone out here sometimes??? UGH!!! I am alone alot ..when I go to work, come home, walk the dog...and I have not had a problem with men bothering me lately, but yesterday some dude wanted to walk with me, he lives on my block, and he has a dog too. I did not want to be rude, so I said ok to walk with him a few blocks, and then he is asking me, when do I get home from work, so he can walk with me... BLAH! He said he has seen me on the train I take to work, sees where I walk my dog...weird! Now I have to get stuck telling him to leave me alone! I cannot say I am married, because I am ALONE! :(

I hate these situations, and then I wonder when I come home and guys see me with my husband, will they say hello and have my husband thinking I had some kind of thing with him? I do not talk to ANY guys at all, and around here, there is NO WAY! I know it seems far fetched, but they can be paranoid in there. If I told him about this, he would probably wonder and look at me funny. LOL....

How do I tell this guy to go away when he always sees me alone? I wish I could just have a guy for rent, for times like this to just keep away the other ones, LOL...

rywill
06-08-2005, 06:55 AM
does anyone hate being alone out here sometimes??? UGH!!! I am alone alot ..
Yes, I sometimes feel that I dislike being alone, which is more like I miss him being here. I actually love time alone--I can be social but then I can withdraw as well.

I cannot say I am married, because I am ALONE! :(

You can say that you are married and that your husband is away, which is true. I have guys try to pick me up often (the grocery store, the car wash, the park). I don't know maybe I have that "need attention" sign on my forehead.:p But I tell them that I am married and before we were married I told them that I was in a committed relationship and that he lives in another state if the conversation went any further. Of course some of those knuckleheads will still try to step to you and try that what he doesn't know won't hurt him thing, but I set the distance. I have some male friends also that I have been friends with since high school and college.

He sounds a little aggressive and he has been watching you a little too much or maybe that's me. If he just wants some friendly conversation and you feel like, you can set the tone. But if he is trying to date the gorgeous Mrs.G, then he needs to know that Mr. G adores you far more!;)

How do I tell this guy to go away when he always sees me alone? I wish I could just have a guy for rent, for times like this to just keep away the other ones, LOL...
A guy for rent :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Now there's an idea!

Manzanita
06-08-2005, 05:04 PM
But if he is trying to date the gorgeous Mrs.G, then he needs to know that Mr. G adores you far more!

oh, he will not be getting a date for sure! LOL ...yes there are plenty of knuckleheads that will say, if you are married, where is he? That what he doesnt know won't hurt him...OH PLEASE!!

being out here in the city you never know what perverts or weirdos are watching you all alone....this is what bugs me, feeling unprotected. with my baby here, I would feel so much safer...

B.G
06-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Most disrespectful pick line of the century....

Yea I got dibs on this shawty right here! Me:"Nah you dont got dibs on nada, I'm already married." The he had the nerve to tell me, "you got more than one ring finger dont you????!!"

:mad: Man listen, I wanted to smack fiyah out of his mouth!!!!! Why do they have to be sooooo rude?

B.G

PowandVonne
06-09-2005, 06:50 AM
:mad: Man listen, I wanted to smack fiyah out of his mouth!!!!! Why do they have to be sooooo rude?

B.G
LMAO!!! I thought I was the only one that talkes about smackin fire out somebody. :p

Well on my block, there are always dudes on the stoop at the house next door to me. They saw me in my dress the day I got married, yet they have never seen my husband, so they are like "hmmmm". They ask where my husband is, I tell them his is away, but will be back soon. So they leave it at that. I have a big brother that comes by to check on me every few days, and he is 6'7 300+ lbs, so everyone pretty much knows not to mess with me. LOL

I will say that some men just do not care if you are married or not. I want to tell them "my husband has an attempted murder charge under his belt, do you REALLY want to mess with him?" LOL But I refrain, say no thanks, flash my award winning smile, and keep it moving. :D

Jaynell
06-09-2005, 09:32 AM
Girl this man said to me last week. and i quote "THAT IS A GO TO HELL SKIRT RIGHT THERE".. BUT HERE IS THE BEST PART.He was my daugthers bus Driver, if i was not SAVED i would have cussed him out real nasty......

They just dont know what to say half of the time.

Wife C
06-09-2005, 12:39 PM
When I told this guy that I was married he said that's alright, so am I

LADYCEE
06-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Ladyz these guys out here are crazy I haven't had any hits lately that might be due to the fact my face is alway screwed up:mad: , for one its hot:p two my baby is gone yet another summer :( so I no what you mean Mrs. G about the along part. Just remember its only physical everthing else suggests you are not along and yes do tell him u are married who cares what he thinks.

PhillyGurLL
06-11-2005, 01:50 PM
HEY Everyone! I’m sitting at home soooooooooo bored today! :o Usually I take one day on the weekend to clean and the next to visit. I’m not going away from home this weekend because I am too close to labor. TMI, but I lost my mucus plug at visit last weekend, I’ve been lightly bleeding since then and I am 3cms dialated and 80% effaced. I have been like that for a week with back pains, so I know the baby is coming. I found out some bad news though at my appointment on Wednesday. :( Maybe it is not so bad because they said the same thing with my daughter. I measured 32weeks and I was almost 38 weeks. They think the baby is measuring small. They said I would need to get in right away for an ultrasound, but they didn’t schedule it until this Monday….so Monday I go for an ultrasound, if the baby is small they are going to induce me on Monday. I measured the same with my daughter and she was 6lbs. 7oz. The reason they want to induce me if he is too small is because they think he will grow more outside the womb. I think it’s all dumb because I will probably have him before they schedule all this anyway! I can’t wait! My little Julito is coming! :D My husband was able to call me yesterday at the neighbors, he is soooooo excited! I've NEVER seen him like this, or heard him like this :D I am having problems with a name though! He insists on Julio Miguel….Julio is his name and Miguel is his brother’s name. I wanted to add my dad in there, my dad is Edward Robert….so now I don’t know what to name him??? Julio Miguel Robert, Julio Miguel Edward, or Julio Miguel Edward Robert…LOL….my husband doesn’t care as long as it’s Julio Miguel something LOL…What do you guys think sounds best? Ughhhhh…. For those of you that have had babies, have you heard of this before? I read an article on the internet that said you can not have an epidural if you have a tattoo on your lower back. :eek: I have a tattoo covering my whole lower back, I am so scared now! I didn’t get an epidural with my daughter and did it natural, I NEVER want to do that again! The article said that the ink from the tattoo can somehow get in your spine. Anyone heard of this? I will be so glad when this is all over and I have my lil Julito in my arms! My family is calling him Pookey already LOL… :)

Ladycee – thanks!

Bntonyb – thanks, I am!

MrsG – hope your enjoying that trailer visit! Wow, what I would do for a trailer ;) Let us know how it went when you get back! About the men, I know what you mean! I’m 9 months pregnant and the men on my block bother me. :confused: One man tells me everyday that he is wating for me….I told him I was married and he asked where my husband was. I said prison. Maybe I shouldn’t of said that :( I told him he will be here very very soon though! LOL….Most of the guys on my block know my situation and know who my husband is. I’ve been living here for three years. They still flirt though! I’m a little bit rude and try to cut converstion short because I don’t want them talking to me when I am walking by with my husband. He will think I talked to them all the time when he was gone, I know how he thinks! I can’t say I feel alone though, I have way too much family around me…mom, dad, sister, nephew, neice, daughter, son on the way and some of my husband’s family here in philly and they ALL bug me all the time!
I cannot say I am married, because I am ALONE! :(
Yes you can! It doesn’t matter, they don’t need an explanation or to know where your husband is at! Usually I just say I am married, sometimes I can let the conversation go too far and say he is in prison. But then I think, I don’t owe anyone an explanation about where my husband is at! Then again, they don’t care if your married or not! I don’t live in the best part of PHILLY and I had something scary happen to me the other day. I was walking home from the train and this guy starts yelling at me “what’s up mami?” and he says “blah blah blah.” I just keep walking and ignore him. Then he starts sounding a little mean. That is when I decided to say something, but kept it nice. I said “hi, sorry but I am married.” He said “he didn’t care.” Then I said “I do care, and excuse me but I have to get home. Have a good night!” Then, he starts yelling “F – you, you F-in b&tch!” He sounded so nasty, I really thought he was going to hit me or something!
What a winner! :blah: LOL

Rywill – thanks! When is your birthday? He still hasn’t come out yet! (baby) LOL

Powandvonne – good luck with the parole! My husband heard about his interstate parole two weeks ago..they sent him a packet, he filled it out and sent it to Albany, now we are waiting…..pray for us! I really don’t know what I will do if he doesn’t get paroled to Philadelphia ????? I know how he is and he is not going to stay in NYC :( It’s only 4-5 months of parole, but he really needs and wants to be here! If they don’t approve it, I know he will violate again :( I will pray for you!

B.g. – Good luck with summer school!

Starzzmom – congratulations on your weight and interview! :thumbsup: You so deserve everything! I miss you! Lol…I know I didn’t know you that well, but the women at the prison are depressing……One day we were stuck waiting to check in from 9am – NOON….something like that, the computers were down…I tried talking to a few ladies and they looked at me like I was crazy! :blah: I remember feeling comfortable talking with you…….what’s their problems? We are all there for the same reason…geese! Did you ever notice that the women were like that there? I will rub the belly for you! :p LOL….or everyone at my job will LOLOLOL….they won’t leave my belly alone :(

Sorry so long everyone! I guess you can tell from this post that I have nothing to do! :rolleyes: I’m going to start organizing stuff now. Have a great weekend everyone! :cool:

BTru2Me
06-11-2005, 10:01 PM
:D Hey all!I hope everyone is staying cool :cool: in this wicked heat & that you're enjoying your weekend ;) !I'm still floating on cloud nine from my visit this past week :p !See my Auburn thread for details if you're interested!LOL!

PhillyGurLL-You seem to be feeling better about everything,good to hear!Getting close for your baby boy to make his grand entrance,huh?!I wish you the best & many sweet moments for you,your hubby & the little one :) !

Anyway,I was up late tonight & just thought I'd check in!Am I a PTO addict or what?!!!:eek: LOL!!:haha: Take Care,B :thumbsup:

starzzmom
06-12-2005, 07:26 AM
awww phillygurl, that was sweet, i miss you too!!!! yeah some of those women are so not nice.
that baby will be here any minute, I never heard of the tattoo thing, and I can't see that being true, well can you at least get SOME kind of drug???
I personally like Julio Miguel Robert. The Edward just doesn't flow with it.
I'm getting excited for you, I can just imagine how Julio is feeling. Good luck to you! I'll be thinking about you. I'm sure everything will be just fine. Just remember to focus and breath!!!!!!

Momma Ann
06-12-2005, 07:47 AM

LADYCEE
06-12-2005, 08:28 AM
PhillyGull them babies as I sure u no come when they want to (they don't need no stinkin Dr's):D I myself have never heard of the tattoo thng either but kind of believe it remember they also tell you not to wear nail polish on your fingers cause with some of the meds it can get in to your blood stream :confused:
And just alil comment from the peanut gallery I like Julio Miguel Robert better it flows rite of the tongue:p . Be easy and try to stay cool he will be here soon. Hes ready for the world so world get ready for Julio Miguel Robert see here I go naming the baby already.:o

PowandVonne
06-13-2005, 06:18 AM
Hey Everyone!! :wave:

Everything is good on my end, just trying to stay cool in this heat. Pow and I have had a rough couple of months, but we made it through, and we are closer and stronger than ever! :)
5 weeks and 2 days until Pow's parole hearing. I am sooo excited. I have a REALLY good feeling about this hearing! Wish us luck!

MrsG...Hope you have a nice time on your trailer visit for your anniversary!! :thumbsup:

PhiLLy....Hurry up with baby Julio!!! I want to see pics! LMAO. Keep your head up with the interstate parole issue. If parole isnt only but 4-5 months, I can't see why they wouldn't let him parole to you..your his WIFE! Sheesh. But keep me posted, and I will do the same!

Starzz...congrats on the weight loss :thumbsup: Keep up the good work. I just joined Curves for Women, and started their weight management program. I absolutely love it!!

Hope all is well with everyone else!! :o

rywill
06-13-2005, 07:13 AM
TMI, but I lost my mucus plug at visit last weekend, I’ve been lightly bleeding since then and I am 3cms dialated and 80% effaced. I have been like that for a week with back pains, so I know the baby is coming. I found out some bad news though at my appointment on Wednesday. :( Maybe it is not so bad because they said the same thing with my daughter. I measured 32weeks and I was almost 38 weeks. They think the baby is measuring small. They said I would need to get in right away for an ultrasound, but they didn’t schedule it until this Monday….so Monday I go for an ultrasound, if the baby is small they are going to induce me on Monday. I measured the same with my daughter and she was 6lbs. 7oz. The reason they want to induce me if he is too small is because they think he will grow more outside the womb. I think it’s all dumb because I will probably have him before they schedule all this anyway! I can’t wait! My little Julito is coming! PhillyGurl, I can't believe they did noy put you in the hospital and help your labor with Potassin. When I had my son he measured small and they induced me with a dry labor (I had not ephased, my cervix wasn't thinned out, I had not dialated--nothing). My doctor was Johnny on the spot. I went to a specialist that measured my son and he was excatly on weight with his birth--he was 5 lbs 13 oz. After I had him they said that my sack wouldn;t have allowed for him to be a large baby anyway.

By the time you get this lil Julito (Pookey---with his handsome self) will be here.

Julio Miguel Robert :thumbsup: Robert means Bright. I agree with the others that it just flows. My son's middle name is Robert after my father.

Rywill – thanks! When is your birthday? He still hasn’t come out yet! (baby) LOL
He will be here long before my birthday---June 23. I was 2 months early. I was expected to be boren the end of August---but babies do come when they are ready!!!

Congratualtions.... to you and your husband, What a blessing! I hope all has gone well with your labor!

PillyGurl, we had to do the paperwork for the Interstate Compact. I filled mone out back in January with his parole hearing being in August. We couldn't finish everything until after we were offcially married. We wrote to both the the send state NY and receiving state Ohio. Not that we have an approval or anything. I agree with PowandVonne what is the big deal for those few months.

starzzmom congratualtions on the weight loss---you gor girl, keep it up. I start water aerobic tomorrow. I can't wait, i need to relieve some stress.

bntonyb I have to check out your post. Glad you had a good time.

I didn't make it to visit this weekend. :mad: Drama, and more drama. I guess I have to push it back for two more weeks. My husband must really be missing me, becasue I got a letter from him everyday last week except Tuesday.

Mrs G hope you had a wonderful anniversary.

PowandVonne glad you are feeling postive about his upcoming board. I'll pray for you both.

Hey out there LadyCee, WifeC and Jaynell. Hope everyone had a good weekend. I won't complain about the heat because just a few months (or weeks ago) it wouldn't get warm. I am glad the summer is here.

chinikfb
06-13-2005, 07:22 AM
Peace.....What's shakin'....welcome to the NY forum! Blessings...

Jaynell
06-13-2005, 08:25 AM
I pray all is well.

My weekend was good, did not get any mail on saturday and the mail i recived on Friday was not a nice letter :(, he wants all or nothing and i am a little scared, not sure what to do about the situation.I LOVE HIM(first and only true love) (long story) so that is probally the reason why.

Mrs. G- Happy Anniversary.....

Vonne- Good luck w/curves, and i will keep you in my prays for the parole hearing.

Philly gril- Keep us posted w/ the baby- i like the name

rywill- hope you get to see him soon

Everyone Else pray all is well have a great day.

haswtch
06-13-2005, 08:52 AM
hey there!

Manzanita
06-13-2005, 03:41 PM
Philly girl? baby yet?

CONGRATS!!!!

hey ladies, just got back, thanks for the well wishes! we had a great time, but looks like we will be taking a break for awhile....and no more trailers, at least for a long while...we have to decide what we are going to do here. it was a nice time, I am grateful, not sad...keeping my head up!

Hope you all are doing well too :)

LADYCEE
06-13-2005, 05:39 PM
Evening all:

Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend as for nothng but drama just feel like walking away from it all but then my kids and hubby will be out back....:angry: Tired of carrying the world on my shoulder.:mad:

LADYCEE
06-13-2005, 05:42 PM
Philly girl? baby yet?

CONGRATS!!!!

hey ladies, just got back, thanks for the well wishes! we had a great time, but looks like we will be taking a break for awhile....and no more trailers, at least for a long while...we have to decide what we are going to do here. it was a nice time, I am grateful, not sad...keeping my head up!

Hope you all are doing well too :)
Just gald to see you enjoyed yourself,:thumbsup: All good things come those who wait.;)

Manzanita
06-13-2005, 05:47 PM
to be honest, sometimes I feel like walking away too....we are still having our drama too...we may not be seeing eachother for a long time now...who knows when?

PhillyGurLL
06-14-2005, 08:21 PM
bntonyb - hey..thank you! I am addicted too :( I need to write my husband..He hasn't gotten a letter from me in three weeks....I can't get off PTO! LOL..or the pregnancy board LOL...

starzzmom - no baby yet :( hopefully soon for my sake! LOL..it is soooooooooo HOT :(

LadyCee - thanks...I have decided on Julio Miguel Robert :) Hope everything gets better for you!

Powandvonne - good luck with your parole and thank you! My husband's parole hearing is 7/28/2005....I pray they approve him to come here! I don't know what will happen if they don't :(

rywill - thanks! girllll..he might be here on your birthday! He does NOT want to come out! LOL...it's been 10days now since I've lost my mucus plug and have been 3cms dialated and 80% effaced...I haven't been having any contractions or braxton hick's...ughhhh he's going to be just like his father! LOL...stubborn LOLOLOL I did get the ultrasound and it showed that he was around 6lbs. They say he is a little small, but not enough to induce. They said everything looked good inside..the fluid, the sac, the placenta...etc... They said they never seen a child with such strong bones, so I guess that is good! :) I can't wait to meet my son! I seen his hair in the ultrasound...it was all spiked up lol...

Jaynell - thanks! and good luck with everything!

Mrs G. - thanks..and no baby yet :( glad you enjoyed yourself! Give us some more details :) LOL...what did you do?

Wife C
06-15-2005, 05:11 PM
Hi All,
So thankful that it's cooler today. I hope it stays like this for a couple of days. I hate to complain about the heat because it seems like it was cold forever.
How's everyone doing
Mrs G,
I wanted to find out where I can post some information in reference to the merit time bill they are trying to get passed in N.Y.
My hubby sent me a sheet that has the names and phone numbers to different representatives in Albany for people to contact and let them know that they are in support of the bill. From what I understand, the bill expires in 2 1/2 months. The last time I was at GH, there was a group of women outside handing out flyers asking for support. Please let me know. Thanks

Hope all is well with everyone.....Peace.

Manzanita
06-15-2005, 05:49 PM
there is a thread for the Merit time bill http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99877

Wife C
06-15-2005, 06:13 PM
thanks.:thumbsup:

Manzanita
06-15-2005, 07:44 PM
New Threads

Prison Slang
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131557

Legal definitions
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=131565

PhillyGurLL
06-17-2005, 11:47 PM
Hey everyone! No baby yet :( but they stripped my membranes today at my 39week appointment..it's supposed to release hormones and get your labor going naturally....stripping membranes means they seperate your bag of waters from your uterus...all it did for me was give me major back aches and cramps......and for some reason I CAN NOT GO TO SLEEP ????????? Doc says no matter what happens, I shouldn't go past Friday the 24th of June...we'll see :) I think Julito is cozy in there!

I was just looking at my days for Julio to come home ticker...WOW time is flying, it's going to be in the 60's soon :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

justus1
06-18-2005, 06:37 AM
Hey Everyone! I have to admit that I am not missing the SNOW!!! It has been pretty cold down here, but thankfully there is no snow. I do have my boots and stuff ready though as I head to NY next week to see my hubby. I am trying to get over this slight cold I have before then. All else is well.
There was a very nice man in the cell next to my husband in his early days in County. I cannot remember his name, unfortunately, but I do remember that he was from Georgia...originally from NY and had moved to Georgia. From what I understood his ex-wife was trying to allegate molestion of his daughter...and they extradited him from GA to NY.

Now this may not be your husband, and the odds are that it isn't. But I thought, what the heck. This man was very nice to my husband, and called and tried to help me when mine was beaten within an inch of his life.

I remember also that he was a corrections officer in a past life.

Anyway, IF that was your husband, what a coincidence that would be, huh?

Either way, wish you and yours the best, and that time will pass swiftly.

tuttles
06-18-2005, 01:17 PM
We're coming up on 1 year since his arrest. God what a rollercoaster it has been. We have a long way to go, but we are holding on and keeping our heads up. Together we are strongest and we will win, the system will not beat us!

BTru2Me
06-18-2005, 02:49 PM
Hey All!Well,I'm not doing as well as I was a week ago :( !I won't go into detail here as I've written about it in my Mail Dance thread.But I'm feeling pretty sad,angry,hurt,confused & forgotten about :( :mad: :confused: :eek: !All I've felt like doing today is curling up in a ball & crying:cry: :shake: :cry: :shake: !I still love my man & I just don't know where we're at right now!Why does love have to hurt so much??!! :broken: How could you leave a visit on cloud nine :p & then not hear from him for over two weeks :no: ?!I don't know,this is really hard sometimes!Anyway,sorry for the depressing post!Hopefully I'll hear from him very soon & we'll be back on track!Take Care All!,B
PS:PhillyGurll-Take it easy there girl!Soon you'll be holding that tiny bundle of joy in your arms!And the bigger bundle of joy shortly after that!I wish you much joy!! :D :thumbsup:

Manzanita
06-18-2005, 02:55 PM
you do not know why he has not written do you?....hang in there. I know how you feel, it sucks waiting, but maybe he has not idea how much it is hurting you, they are clueless sometimes, or maybe he was feeling down and could not write...

don't worry, you will here from him soon!

BTru2Me
06-18-2005, 11:23 PM
Thanks Mrs G!I'm trying!I know,there could be a ligit reason for him not writing!And yes,it does suck waiting!That's why I'm giving it until I get my mail on Mon. & if I still haven't heard from him,I'm going to write him & ask if there's anything wrong,if he's ok,if we're ok.Let him know subtly that I'm concerned.And if I don't hear from him by the end of the week,I'm gonna seriously think about heading up to see him so we can talk face to face.Maybe they're messing with the mail,who knows!At any rate,I'll hopefully have some answers soon!Take Care,B
PS:As this is a "how are you" thread,I hope everyone's doing way better than me!Peace & blessings to all!

Wife C
06-19-2005, 12:24 AM
Maybe there is just a problem with the mail. I had this same problem last month where I didn't receive any mail from my husband for over a week which was very unusual. He also was not receiving any mail from me. It turns out that the person that processes the mail was out for 3 days and the facility didn't bother to have anyone else process it. Can you believe that.
I hope you hear from him soon.

Manzanita
06-19-2005, 06:11 PM
Hey, if you know anyone who wants a nice penpal....

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113535

PhillyGurLL
06-19-2005, 06:16 PM
bntonyb - thanks girl! Sorry you are feeling that way! Now I am feeling VERY bad! I haven't wrote my husband for a month now......I love him to death! It's not because I am not thinking about him, I think about him 24/7....It's mostly because in my extra time I am on this site or a pregnancy web site or cancer web site that I go on....I am still working and very busy! I am going to write him right away! I bet he is feeling the same way! Maybe worse being in there! I'm sure he is thinking about you! I honestly don't know why I haven't written! I feel so bad now!

no baby yet :(

Manzanita
06-19-2005, 06:30 PM
Wife C, B....

did you guys want to meet us at the g2g?

I will sure miss you, and phillygurl, ladycee, rywill, kaysgirl, NUROSWIFE :( so many of you I wanted to meet and will not.

PhillyGurLL
06-19-2005, 06:33 PM
I was going to try to say I was in (for the g2g) a little late, by today at least, but I can't say that! :( There is NO WAY I can go now! NO WAY! I still haven't had my baby! If I have him this week, it will be too soon to take him out and if I haven't had him by Saturday, then i would hate to be so far away from home and go into labor!
I HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN! Maybe we can do another one! HAVE SOME FUN FOR ME!

Manzanita
06-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Hopefully in December ;)

BTru2Me
06-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Thanks for thinking of me for the G2G,Mrs G!I wish I could go too but I can't!Maybe the Dec. one!It would be nice to meet so many of you that have be so nice to me here on PTO!To be able to Thank You in person!
PhillyGurLL-I didn't mean to make you feel bad!I'm just not used to going this long without hearing from him.But I have somewhat good news!I spoke to his Mom tonight & she had talked to him on the phone & he told her he was writing tonight!So hopefully I'll get a letter soon!YAY!!!!Plus,he will see his counselor probably by the end of the week & my phone # will be added to his call list,which means I could get a phone call soon too!!Double YAY!!!!!!!So needless to say,I'm feeling a little better about things!Thank You All for your words of encouragement & support!You have no idea how much it means to me!You gals are the best!!Take Care,B

Wife C
06-21-2005, 07:37 PM
Thanks for asking. I wish I could come. I originally planned on attending but then I got my trailer date so that changed my plans. I really wanted to come so that I could meet you but as I'm sure you know, it's hard to make plans when you are dealing with a NY State facility. I hope you guys have a wonderful time and take some pictures. I will definitely make the one in Dec.

Wife C
06-26-2005, 11:40 PM
Hi everyone,
I'm so glad that PTO is back up. I was going through withdrawl.:) I hope everyone had a good weekend and were able to stay cool.:) It was so hot this weekend.
Mrs. G, how was the G2G Saturday. I know you guys had a good time. Well let me go so that I can try to go to sleep. I'm so excited about my trailer on Tues that I can't sleep.
Take care all.

Peace,
Susan

LADYCEE
06-27-2005, 06:57 AM
Morning all this was a very long weekend and without PTO it was even longer. Hope everyone enjoyed there weekend and for those that got chance to visit hope you had a gd one. there was a festival at GH this weekend got chance to kinda of enjoy that with hubby.. PEACE....

LADYCEE
06-27-2005, 07:01 AM
Has anyone heard from PhillyGurl did she have the baby yet..

PowandVonne
06-27-2005, 12:45 PM
Yes there is! A beautiful baby boy. Someone started a thread that has a link where you can see a pic of baby Julio. He is beautiful.

BTru2Me
06-27-2005, 01:27 PM
Hey All!Just wanted to check in & say that I hope everyone had a great weekend & staying cool!I had a wonderful visit with my Baby on Sun.!Although it was a 10 hour drive round trip,it was WELL worth it!Man can that boy kiss!!!!!WOOHOO!!!!!He is SO,SO SWEET!!!LITERALLY!!!!!LOL!!!Anyway,I'm dancing on cloud 9,10,11 & 12!!!!!Take Care Everyone,B