View Full Version : I Need Help Writing Sex Letters Lol

lilmissfancy22
05-28-2005, 11:40 PM
Can Anyone Help Me Please

StephF
05-28-2005, 11:46 PM
LOL

You can try getting in the mood yourself, thinking about what you really want to do, have done to you . . .

Also, there are sites online with erotic stories -- Literotica.com is one -- good for ideas.

I use the sexy letters as a chance to really show him what I love. :D

jimbo's EX LADY
05-28-2005, 11:46 PM
www.pillowmail.com (http://www.pillowmail.com)

just fill in the blanks and it prints you out a love letter that can be down right naughty

LeBeau
05-29-2005, 10:01 AM
For me, it's a pretty drawn out process.... first the elements of the story are roughed out...Where? What time of day? Weather/light source? What are we wearing? Mood? How do we begin? What we do then? Then comes the actual story, I usually write in first person, present tense so the narrative part is pretty easy. Then a re-write, with clumsy transitions cleaned up and more detailed descriptions. Then the final draft, legible and corrected for spelling.

Some of my biggest challenges have been the words themselves, there are some words that it took some doing to get comfortable using... I can't imagine what someone going through my trash would have thought of the sheets of notebook paper covered with various terms for the female genitals in neat, repititive rows:rolleyes: but it worked.

Reading a lot of erotica can help, a few books I especially recommend are "Pleasures", "Erotic Interludes" and "My Secret Garden"... the first two are collections of short stories by a wide assortment of authors, both professional and amateur, the last one is a research work into fantasies with dozens of women giving an incredibly wide range of input on the subject.

The only other advice I can offer is don't censor yourself while you're writing... just because it hits paper does not mean anyone else ever has to read it, so let yourself go wild.... then pick a direction that especially intrigues you, whether it's a sweet recounting of a particularly memorable night or a down and dirty slutfest... on paper, nothing is impossible, zippers never stick, muscles never cramp, phones never ring, children never toddle in requesting water and we're all as supple and flexible as teenaged gymnasts, so don't feel bound to reality.

Oh, wait, most important....HAVE FUN with it!

Cindi-lu
05-29-2005, 10:36 AM
I had trouble at first, but like LeBeau said, just because it hit paper didn't mean that anyone necessarily had to read it. The first one I sent he LOVED and it was darn tame compared to what has come since! Now, I can't seem to STOP! LOLOL!
It gets easier and easier the more you do it.

PhillyGurLL
05-29-2005, 11:15 AM
I used all of the pillowmails LOL..My husband loved them! Then he started writing me those kinds of letters and I just picked up from there...We have learned so much about eachother that we never knew! LOL......It is great!

bertie370
05-29-2005, 12:31 PM
I have never actually been with my guy, but when he wrote me the first of what he calls our postal sex letters, and it was very hot, my mind soared. I have not been with a man since 1998 because my husband was too ill then after he passed i just was not interested until John. I did not have a lot of experience either because of being married to the man is was married to. Just go with what he writes you and take it from there. John asked for words i was comfortable with and that helped alot too.

DHhoney
06-01-2005, 09:53 PM
I myself was very uncomfortable writing sex letters so I found myself getting ideas from the playgirl articles and slowly I started getting more comfortable with just my ideas and what I really wanted. Now I get just as much enjoyment out of it as he does.

Paradise0327
06-02-2005, 12:35 PM
I used pillowmail, so now I'm waiting for my man to write me back to see what he thinks, and he may just start up a new story that I can follow

nikitakity
06-03-2005, 09:46 AM
www.pillowmail.com (http://www.pillowmail.com/)

just fill in the blanks and it prints you out a love letter that can be down right naughty
this is an excelent site for sexy letters. i use it all the time. another site is www.rom101.com (http://www.rom101.com) you can print letters, cards, and even sexy coupons. just fill in the blanks. my hubby loves it.:)

Mrs.L
06-03-2005, 05:03 PM
I used Pillowmail around Valentines Day and I was a hero! My husband STILL talks about that letter :D :D I am going to have to try room101 next and see what kind of trouble I can get in next.
;) ;) ;) ;)

Linda.V
06-03-2005, 05:19 PM
The first one is always the hardest, just imagine that he`s there with you:)

albmonsters
06-03-2005, 05:37 PM
I have never used a site to help me write a letter for him. I usually think about writing of for a while and then I sit down (usually on the couch) and write. It usually takes me two hours of un-interrupted "bliss" It's where I close my eyes and he's right there. I describe everything to the minute detail for him so that he can feel like it's actually happening when he reads it. I NEVER revise what I write. I usually start them as a normal letter to him babbling about whatever and then I just find a way to get going. The hardest part for me is the first few lines. But after that look out! Each one is different and I write them just for him and only him.

PM me if you like me to send you the last one I wrote. I'm willing to show you and example if you'd like.

Linda.V
06-03-2005, 05:40 PM
That`s the same way I do it Albmonsters and he is always very thrilled with my letters:)

Boohsbabygirl
06-07-2005, 01:31 PM
I've used all the www.pillowmail.com (http://www.pillowmail.com) ones so I will have to try some of the other links suggested here. I have a great erotic imagination of my own and so does he so we generally have no problems there. Good luck to you.

jat356
06-17-2005, 10:38 PM
I myself was very uncomfortable writing sex letters so I found myself getting ideas from the playgirl articles and slowly I started getting more comfortable with just my ideas and what I really wanted. Now I get just as much enjoyment out of it as he does.
The sun had set in the small southern town and the smell of mint permeated the air. She rode quietly down the country lane and thought how handsome he looked as he drove toward plantation. His jaw was square and his shoulders were large. His stomach was rock hard and flat. His pale skin was evident and the shorts he wore fit him snugly, showing his package to be ready for the night of desire that was to come. They had made love before, and she remembered herself out of control with him, hoping to be ravaged by his lust once again.

The steps to the door were hard wood and her heals made a hollow sound as he led her to the parlor, which was lit by light from several oil lamps located throughout the room. The light made him seem dark and mysterious, even more alluring. He made her a drink from the well supplied bar and extended the offering from his manicured hand while he gently stroked her hair and looked deep in her eyes. He wanted her and she wanted him. That much was sure.

The Victorian furniture of the room was well placed and comfortable. Sheer curtains covered the windows which hung from ceiling to floor. The curtain valance was crimson and gave the atmosphere a naughty presence. The ceilings were tall and decorated with cherubs and angels. A crystal chandelier adorned the room, but, was not lit. The touch of some other woman was evident in the room. She had been tasteful in her decorations, but, she would soon change that.

Lenora removed her heals and sat on the love seat placing the glass at her lips to sip the cool drink. The amber liquid was sweet and went down smoothly. It made her warm inside.

He approached her to sit by her. Before he could sit, she extended her hand and lightly touched the lump in his shorts, drawing a line around the outline in the fabric. It was warm under her touch. They both smiled in anticipation of the coming event. Her sundress was slightly swept back revealing the curve of her thigh which was lean and firm. His stare was obvious. He gazed upon her from head to toe, lingering at her bosom. He enjoyed the fullness of the woman that came home with him. Her nails were dark and she wore a tiny gold chain around her ankle. Her legs were slightly parted and he strained to look into the darkness under her dress. The lust was evident as his package gave a sudden pulse and, she had noticed the hardness arise. Would he be gentle? She hoped not too gentle, because she was not going to be. She intended to take her prize. And her patience wore thin. If he didnít kiss her soon she would scream! She didnít wait long. He bent over and placed his lips upon hers and the room seemed to move. The moment was electric.

She stood and encircled him with her embrace, he placed one hand in the small of her back and the other rested on her hip. They both realized an the same time, the were still holding their glasses. They pulled away from the embrace to put down the glasses of amber liquid. Quickly they rejoined their embrace. The held each other close and felt the heat of each others body.

He suddenly confessed to the woman in his arms that he was married.

Oh, somewhere stars are shining,

And somewhere children shout.

But, there is no joy in this house,

The mighty Casey has struck out.