View Full Version : Tangipahoa Parish Jail

charlies angel
05-18-2005, 11:30 AM
can anyone tell me what this jail is like. my fiance just got transfered there and i am tring to find out what this facility is like. i have bad things and it scares me.:(

richard wenrick
07-09-2006, 08:50 PM
need directions to tangipahoa parish jail from la place la,

mperry61
07-10-2006, 09:46 AM
Take Interstate 55 To Amite. Exit Amite To The Right.go A Couple Of Miles Until You See A Winndixie On Your Left Take A Left At Light Beside Winndixie.the Jail Will Be On The Left

tori1899
09-06-2006, 04:14 PM
my boyfriend is also in amite jail i dont think its that bad but it is jail. he will be ok. ive seen alot worse places he could be. as long as he does what hes told he will have no problemcan anyone tell me what this jail is like. my fiance just got transfered there and i am tring to find out what this facility is like. i have bad things and it scares me.:(

tori1899
09-06-2006, 04:18 PM
anyone have any idea how to get married in amite jail. randy is not for letting people get married there but it has been done. im having twins with my finance & hes looking at 2 years if we dont get married before he goes in front of parol board. his lawyer said if we get married theres a big chance he will only do 90 days. anyone no how i can get this done fast?

sarahlovesbuck
09-25-2006, 11:19 AM
my boyfriend just got in amite jail for a probation violation first time... i was wondering how long he might be in there for or what kind of release he might be able to get.... if anyone has any type of information please let me know.... i know visitation is through a phone

petitblonde6969
07-21-2007, 10:54 PM
my boyfriend just got in amite jail for a probation violation first time... i was wondering how long he might be in there for or what kind of release he might be able to get.... if anyone has any type of information please let me know.... i know visitation is through a phone

my finance is in amite also for first time probation violation and he told me
under the new law out for probation violation they are doing 90 day.
they have visitation all during the week and they have commissionary
on tuesday and friday. that is when they can buy stuff out of the store.
they have to have money in their accounts in order to buy from store.
money has to be in later than fridays for the store on tuesday and money
has to be in no later than wednesdays for the store on friday. hope this
helps you so.:)