View Full Version : Hi all

raynards4ever
05-12-2005, 08:05 PM
Hi all--I goofed and put my intro in mamajazz' intro.:o Nothing wrong with my brain.:rolleyes:
Anyway,I joined PTO a little less than two weeks ago and realized I haven't checked in here to say Hi or introduce myself. Well, my name is Lauolive and my baby is at Ironwood. He's been down for about 9 years and his EPRD is 2025 (that's why I'm usually in the lifer forum). I met him a year ago and we are planning on getting married at the end of this year. He's the love of my life--what else can I say?
This Monday I start a new job--well actually a three week training, then I'll start work as a truck driver,:eek: so I'll be out of town for about a month. People say I don't fit the description for a truck driver, whatever that means but I'm looking forward in at least giving it a shot.
Anyway that's a little about me--I'll check in more often to see what's up in the Cali forum! Take care everyone--:thumbsup:
Lauolive

jimbo's EX LADY
05-12-2005, 08:09 PM
Welcome to PTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on getting Married, wooooohooooooooo

Good luck on the truck driving job. Are you going local or out of state after training?
Money is pretty good, and if you like to travel, it is a good job. It has its advantages and disadvantages, but either way CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pauline

raynards4ever
05-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Hey jimbo's lady.

I'll be driving 48 states--my baby doesn't really like the idea of me doing this and wants me to be teamed up with a woman. He's cute. My main concern is how it will affect my visits. Anyway, thank you for the support.
Lauolive

Welcome to PTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on getting Married, wooooohooooooooo

Good luck on the truck driving job. Are you going local or out of state after training?
Money is pretty good, and if you like to travel, it is a good job. It has its advantages and disadvantages, but either way CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pauline

Diane93635
05-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Welcome to PTO!!! :D :thumbsup: :cool: :)

California Sunshine
05-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Welcome :) :) :)

seansgram
05-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Welcome to PTO, good luck

rottn
05-13-2005, 02:09 AM
Welcome to PTO.

LeaAnn
05-13-2005, 07:13 AM
Welcome to PTO!

PT ROSE
05-22-2005, 03:52 PM
Welcome to PTO!

calichic
05-22-2005, 04:06 PM
Welcome! Congrats on getting married!:) I love weddings! Well, good luck with the new job, I could never be a truck driver. I'd be way too scared of doing all the driving alone @ night, and all that. Whew! You're a braver one than I!

MamaSheila
05-24-2005, 02:05 PM
Hi and welcome to PTO.

Love, Sheila:thumbsup: :D :) ;) :p :o :yes: :wave: :hee: :yay: :dance: :clap: :hifive: :beer:

:rock:

qwerty
05-25-2005, 12:26 AM
Hey there!! 'Course we already met in the lifer's forum, but just wanted to say hi over here :D:D!

River Rose
05-25-2005, 01:34 PM
Congrats on all the great things happening for you !!