View Full Version : New Dress Code for CIM Chino and Possibly Others

RPinSD
05-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi All

On last weeks visit I was told by staff that at CIM Chino, they will no longer allow Khaki or Beige Colored Pants. This will go into effect Mid-May.

Her suggestion as they are cracking down on dress code was to just wear black pants or skirt.

I beleive this may be linked to the slow introduction of those ugly pale jumpsuits they are giving to inmates. ???

Time for a trip to Ross, "Prison Dress for Less"! :D

themrsslickyb
05-07-2005, 07:28 PM
i wouldn't care what i'd have to wear:shrug:

what i wouldn't give for one visit up there:bow:

when i found out my visit was denied:eek:

a b!t&h almost died!:faint:

Pinky99
05-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Gosh...more restrictions! :blah: Darn and I have the cutiest nude colored heels that would have gone cute with my tan skirt.

MizzCandy
05-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Yes because at CMC they are starting to crack down on wearing any shades of Blue. Or having your shoulders exposed no matter how thick you straps are...It sucks they want u to wear a Moo-Moo!

03 B&C
05-08-2005, 10:40 PM
This doesn't suprise me because CDC seems to want us in nothing but black (which is what I do most of the time). I know a lot of women who have just "given up" on trying to be cute but that just ain't me. CDC will NOT get the best of my stellar fashion presence lol!

monet420
05-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Oh just another reason for me to go shopping LOL......They are so strick on that dress code i think they want us to dress like nuns :)