View Full Version : time actually spent

duiblues
05-03-2005, 04:11 PM
My wife was sentenced to five years for multiple DUIs. She has a prior separate DUI two years ago that she has already completed her sentence on. Will she be required to fulfill the entire five years or will there be an early release? Additionally, she has a bench warrant for another DUI in another county. How bad is it and any ideas when she will finally be released?

Anything helps... Thanks

MrsBenji
05-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with the CA DOC and Judicial system, but I just wanted to welcome you. Welcome!!

I am sure that someone will be along soon to help answer your questions!

Jenn

MamaSheila
05-04-2005, 04:09 PM
Hi and welcome to PTO.

Love, Sheila:D :) ;) :p :o :thumbsup: :yes: :hee: :wave: :yay: :dance: :clap: :beer: :hifive: :rock:

BobbysGirl2005
06-29-2005, 10:34 AM
I know this kinda Late but I just wanted you to know there is hope, I have a friend that was on his third DUI. He was waiting around to finally do his time, and he went in they told him ok you only have to serve 10% so he would have been due out in November 05. This past Saturday, he just showed up. He doesn't know why they released him they just did. He was in Wayside, he was only there a month, so keep your fingers crossed.
Good Luck
Best Wishes
KEl:)