View Full Version : Looking for info

Buster
03-24-2003, 09:48 PM
I have a female cousin in Tarrant county jail(TX) who has been charged with Capital murder/Agg.Kidnapping. She has been in TC for about a year now and her lawyers just not doing it. They have not seen her since Nov. last yr, and will not take har calls. It is just so frustrating as yous who know what i mean inasmuch as how the systems work. She is trying to find another lawyer, right now she has a court appointed and can not afford a hired one, is she reaching to far here? I can send ifo on her case, if you were to read what they have you'd think, "what the hell?" Anyway any suggestions or what have you please send'em on, thanks. They r seeking the death penalty, if that is any help.

KRIS_NC
03-24-2003, 10:01 PM
FIRST WELCOME TO PTO.GLAD YOU FOUND US. I WISH I KNEW WHAT TO TELL YOU TO HELP BUT IM SURE SOMEONE CAN

chuysruca
03-24-2003, 10:04 PM
Hi, Buster:

You'll be glad you reached out. There are people here who have tons of info. Right off the bat, I would suggest you take a look in our Legal Help section as I know there was a recent post on pro bono lawyers for all States. You might also try putting a message there where more people would be apt to see it. Hope this helps. Take care.

lulu
03-25-2003, 09:32 AM
there is pro pono info in the legal help forum posted by softie,

Good luck

ps, maybe this could be moved to the legal forum?