View Full Version : The end is finally near

davrik
04-24-2005, 07:55 AM
My son received his TPM last month. It was March 2005. It is now April 23 and he has now received his actual date - April 29! . Two years of $25 phone calls, countless rolls of quarters for the vending machines on visitation days, even more tears shed by a father who misses his son, and a baby born after he went to prison that we all love so much.

This website didnt do anything to help him get out early. It did nothing to help get his dates straightened out with the DOC. It didnt do a thing to correct the ineptness of the system. What it did do was give me SUPPORT and love from strangers from all parts of life. It gave me a place of solitude and hope. Thank you to all of you and I will miss you.

now counting the hours, not the months or weeks or days.

Be good to your loved one!

MissDB
04-24-2005, 01:09 PM
Congrats!!!! My bf comes home April 29th also!!! What a BLESSING!!!!! I hope everything goes well with you and your family. God Bless!!

MissDB

1dayatatime
04-24-2005, 03:22 PM
I am so happy for you and your family!!! Never give up!! Remember we are always here for you ---even after the hard parts over.

ONE

liljordan
04-25-2005, 04:06 PM
Congrats!!!!!!!!! on the homecomeing and the grandbaby, we will miss you and thank you for your support. Please remember to continue supporting any issues concernig the messed up laws here in Ga and the U.S. regaurding our loved ones and Good Luck!!!

tweetwashington
04-26-2005, 02:02 AM
Congratulations on your homecoming. Enjoy your son. I hope that everything works out for you. :)

Alexiz
04-28-2005, 12:19 PM
Congrats!!! I send lots of blessings your way!

babygirl350
04-28-2005, 12:28 PM
That is just wonderful. I am so happy for you and your son and family. We truely are here for you and hope this isn't goodbye from you and you will come back and share with us the homecoming.

Good luck to all of you. All of my best.

lilivoryangel
04-28-2005, 06:24 PM
tomorrow is the day! congrats!