View Full Version : He cursed me and hung up the phone

stormierain
04-18-2005, 10:30 AM
undefined
so i can shoot myself :angry: 5 freaking phone calls over chicken ceaser salad! this is so stupid, on our last frp i ate mine first, he wasn't hungry. than complain about the food i brought up, i told him than you go buy it!!! our next one is next month.

than he called me the C word. that did it, i said f you and hung up. i wouldn't answer the phone anymore

oh than because i don't want to b-que, i'm not social, who am i going to see? :confused: my first reation is to make ceaser salad and throw it at him.

i must be nuts to put up with this crap

bbacic
04-18-2005, 10:35 AM
So sorry your out of sorts! He shouldn't call anyone the c word especially you so he better be doing some major a** kissin.

AEMS
04-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Sorry you are going through this, but I agree he shouldnt be calling you names like that and you shouldnt have to put up with it!

chrispro
04-18-2005, 02:43 PM
FRP BLOOPER
I love cooking dinner for my husband because he cooks breakfast for me. On the last trailer I was just getting the pan to put the sausage in it and he is standing behind me looking over. I turn around and said what's wrong. He said I just want to look. I said look at what me putting foil in the pan. I felt he wanted to just say something. I get very upset when he is right on top of me. He just wanted to help. But I took it all wrong and started to cry and said some pretty bad things. He didnt even get mad. I went into the bedroom and cried he came in to comfort me. I don't know what got into me... It was funny. I came out with i come up here with all the food, wake up early... and so on... He just wanted to help... I felt so bad.

stormierain
04-18-2005, 04:28 PM
next time i'm bring what i like, he can stave!!! yeah he has alot of butt kissing to do!
seafood he hate i love it! guess what we're having! beef bacon yes, pork for some reason gives me nightmares. i'm still so pissed about the c wood, but i did say yeah i work hard at being one, you don't have to work at being a p like you are! click!!!!

Honeymooner
04-18-2005, 04:48 PM
The C-word?!? No way. That is soooo disrespectful. I understand if my husband gets angry about a particular situation, but he never, ever calls me names. Well, bad names anyway. The C-word merits a trip to the ER because it would be hair-teeth-eyeballs on the walls.

Manzanita
04-18-2005, 04:52 PM
If my husband ever talked to me or treated me this way, he would be having his trailer ALONE or with some other chick, There is no way he is justified in talking to you and treating you like this, NO WAY!

MiaBellaAngela
04-18-2005, 04:59 PM
If my hubby called me the "c" word he would be getting NO visits, no phone, no letters for a very very long time!

Manzanita
04-18-2005, 05:03 PM
How about NEVER!

MiaBellaAngela
04-18-2005, 05:05 PM
No one should put up with being abused.

ToAsTy
04-18-2005, 05:13 PM
i'm sorry that your going through this, and over something like a damn chicken cesar salad, i don't see the logic in it.
i wouldn't write him or visit him until he realises what he's done. sorry been watching super nanny too much. no go to the naughty spot!.
i hope everything gets sorted out with time.

sdylan06
04-18-2005, 05:16 PM
yeah i agree, i wouldn't write until he sends you an awfully sweet apology letter and a lot of a** kissing over the phone! good luck girl!

Manzanita
04-18-2005, 05:19 PM
Butt kissing is not enough....not in my book it's not! He needs to do way more than that. no one deserves that abuse as far as I am concerned, he should be grateful he is getting ANY food!

"now go to the naughty spot!"....yeah, and stay there!

ToAsTy
04-18-2005, 05:26 PM
Yeah your right he should be greatful to get anything at all, geeze.
Why can men be such asses at times?

jblovesdb
04-18-2005, 05:53 PM
The C word over chicken salad!!!!! That is just ridiculous! You DO NOT deserve to be treated like that! Oh man...Dave would have surely heard it from me...and he would still be hearing it b/c I wouldn't answer his calls or write his punk a** if he called me that! I HATE that word more than any other...call me what you want...but DON'T call me that! And my baby knows that...so let him even try! I am SOO sorry that you are having to deal with this. Sure, he might be in a real bad mood or stressing...but that doesn't give him the right to disrespect you like that...ESP. b/c you brought HIM food!!!! Just cause he didn't like it...OMG!! Girl...I am soo mad for you...I can only imagine how your feeling!! SORRY!!!!

Honeymooner
04-18-2005, 06:28 PM
Geez, my hubby would just be so happy to see me that he wouldn't care if I brought him a bowl of mud.

Not to sound like an Oprah show, but "It's not about the chicken salad."

beutyfull
04-18-2005, 10:01 PM
Some people deal with problems, depression and anger differently than others. Maybe it is not about the salad, my advice is that you speak to him and ask him what is wrong with him.

4MyBabyBoy
04-19-2005, 03:33 AM
well i definitely agree, he needs to do a whole lot more than butt kissing, but i'm lost as to what the C word is? maybe it's too early but i'm slow....

Momma Ann
04-19-2005, 06:31 AM
but then I am not married and maybe this is why!

to be serious, this is emotional abuse--you should look up some articles on it on the web. It explains why they do it (usually their own low self esteem--they feel bad so they want you to feel worse) and tells you how to react--ie what to say when it starts and when to walk away, hang up etc. It is insidious behavior especially in this situation when you are bending over backward to make your little time together special.

Stick to your guns and if he can't respect that and you--maybe it is time for an adios.

And the C word is NEVER used in my presence--by ANYONE--and I work in construction. It is simply unacceptable. Period.

well i definitely agree, he needs to do a whole lot more than butt kissing, but i'm lost as to what the C word is? maybe it's too early but i'm slow....

Luv2Luv
04-19-2005, 10:32 AM
that's a major :nono: over some salad ?? sometimes they forget where they're at. if my husband ever fixed his mouth to call me the "C" word, i would try my best to knock his teeth out of his mouth.

4MyBabyBoy
04-19-2005, 06:18 PM
maybe i can understand better....what is the C word???

tuttles
04-20-2005, 06:36 AM
I spent all night thinking about this. I was so irritated yesterday when I read what he did. Who the heck does he think he is? And what the f*^& does he think you are his punching bag, albeit emotional punching. I would be so mad if my husband called me that, especially in anger. I think that he should cool his heals a little while and then do some major regrouping to try to figure out why he finds it okay to attack you. I know we all lash out at the ones we love, and maybe out guys more so, because we are the only ones they can trust, or can (or think they can) talk to like this. However his circumstances do not excuse his actions. I'm pretty sure you are not the reason he's where he is, he is the one who put himself there, and maybe he needs to be reminded of that fact. I think that in a couple of days, you two can talk and try to iron out what happened...Let cooler heads prevail, and order can be restored in your world with him...Good Luck, and have faith, and or course patience.

Luv2Luv
04-20-2005, 11:55 AM
maybe i can understand better....what is the C word???

4MyBabyBoy
04-20-2005, 05:31 PM
okay, right before i received 2 pms telling me what the c word was i actually realized it myself....it's not a word i hear much.

now that i know, i am absolutely in shock that he would say such a thing and i really don't know what i would do. i don't think i could end our marriage over that, but damn sure close to it. it would take a long time to mend the damage that would've caused.

stormierain
04-21-2005, 01:30 AM
Still not talking to him. he had a cousin call me. she is very nice, i told off right off the bat i was not going to aruge threw her. she was happy. she didn't know the whole story. i told her to think about what the real problem is, and call in a few days. see what happends