View Full Version : Travis Hopper

albajo
03-22-2003, 11:22 AM
HI EVERY BODY; PLEASE TAKE TRAVIS ADDRESS OFF YALLS LIST THAY ARE MOVEING HIM AND ALL MAIL WILL BE RETURNED RATHER THAN FWD TO NEW ADDRESS; SO DONT WASTE YOUR STAMPS; I WILL POST THE NEW ADDRESS AS SOON AS I HAVE IT LOVE AND PRAYERS ALBA

Phil in Paris
03-22-2003, 11:30 AM
Alba

As soon as you get his new address, please PM me, I will update his ad in the penpal forum. :) Now I'm gonna write a notice saying his new address will be soon posted.

Well, you're a little bit late for me with this info, I sent back yesterday the card NCDOC sent me back because he was out to court !!! I guess they will send it back to me once again !!!! I don't think any other postcard in the world, would have crossed back and forth the Atlantic Ocean that often !!! :D

All the best
Phil

chuysruca
03-23-2003, 05:08 PM
Dear Alba,

Please PM me as well, since I have already written him. God bless you.

albajo
03-23-2003, 06:02 PM
I WILL POST IT AS SOON AS I KNOW WHERE HES AT AND HOPEFULLY THE BRAT WILL WRIGHT YALL BACK; HE AINT MUCH ON WRIGHTING UNLESS HE WANTS SOMETHING; HES MY SPOILED BRAT; ILL ADMITT TO SPOILING HIM; I HOPE HE WILL WRIGHT YOU BACK; YOU NEVER KNOW WITH TRAVIS; BUT I WILL POST HIS NEW ADDRESS AS SOON AS I HAVE IT LOVE AND PRAYERS ALBA

danielle
03-23-2003, 06:06 PM
I'm my mom's spoiled brat - so I can relate.

Best wishes to you and to him. ;)

Budwoman
03-24-2003, 10:00 AM
Oh Lordy Honey, I just mailed him a big card about 1 hour ago before I read this.... Why will they not forward his mail? They always have Butch's when he was moved. Surely, they will....

Let me have his address also... I will send him another... Is Bucky still at Butner?

Love Ya Girl

Donna

albajo
03-24-2003, 01:47 PM
honey all i know is travis wrote and asked me to hold all his mail till the move was completed; thay may fwd it but ive really got them by the short hairs over buckis the whole prison systen at butner is being investigated; and thay even tryed to tell travis he didnt get no money this month when he got back from court so he threw a fit cause i told him i sent it on the 3rd when i saw him at the jail; thay also sent phil in paris card back with a bigole stamp saying out to court; so thay may fwd it or thay may send it back for spite who knows what pocesss the kooks that run polk youth[ hopefully this will all soon be over amen!!!! well god bless yall love and peace alba

chuysruca
03-24-2003, 08:27 PM
Hi, Alba:

I already wrote today in response to a different post of yours. I had misunderstood and thought both boys' were moving, so I left a message re that. Now I know it's only Travis. Anyway, since I did hear from both of them today in response to cards I'd sent, I'll at least get a letter off to Buckie. He seems so genuine and sweet. You're a good mama. Good luck on Thursday.