View Full Version : Checkin In

Charliesgirl
04-17-2005, 07:37 AM
Hi Family~~
Hope everyone is doing good. The nice weather has FINALLY arrived here in New York. I talked to Charlie last night, so Im in a GREAT MOOD!!!!:thumbsup:.
Im going to finish my cleaning and get outside. Still waiting to see if Charlie gets any time taken off his sentence. He is under the 90%,and he has already served 65%. Trying not to gets my hopes up. If I could just see him I would feel so much better. Of course I know everyone feels the same way.
Everyone have a great day.....:)

needing help
04-17-2005, 08:21 AM
Has anyone heard anything about how this new 90% policy is coming down? Someone on this board heard that one person in the original lawsuit actually got a longer sentence. Does anyone know what they said at the parole bd meeting about it? Has anyone actually gotten a new, reduced tpm? If so, that would be good news to share.

Charliesgirl
04-17-2005, 02:51 PM

Charliesgirl
04-17-2005, 02:52 PM
the only thing CHarlie has said was that he met with a parole officer a few weeks ago. He has heard nothing back.

tweetwashington
04-17-2005, 03:54 PM
I haven't really heard anything about the new 90% policy. I am still a little confused about it. It seems that even though the policy has been thrown out, inmates can still get more time than before :confused:

But, everything is going all right with me. I decided to try to go with the prepaid phone service. I need to talk to my boyfriend. It is killing me not being able to talk to him or see him. So, hopefully, I can get that straightened out this week.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Charliesgirl
04-19-2005, 06:00 PM
good luck with the phone service.I know what you mean about not seeing your man. We are so far away from each other. Try and keep your chin up and we are all here if you need us.