View Full Version : Going to see my Sweetie!!!

BTru2Me
04-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Hey!I'm just SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!:p :D By this time Fri(6:55pm)I'll be at the motel near my Baby's prison!!!!! :thumbsup: :cool: Then I get to visit him Sat & Sun!!:yes: Every day that passes I get a little more psyched!!And a little nervous!!:eek: This will be the first time we will be seeing each other face to face!:faint: But his Mom will be there with me so I know I'll be ok!God,I can't wait!!!!!:yay: :clap: :hifive: Ok,I just had to share my excitement!!Thanks for allowing me to share!!;) Take Care All,B :)

:heart: :love: :heart: :love: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS MAN OF MINE!!!!!!!! :love: :heart: :love: :heart:

Ken'sWife
04-06-2005, 06:35 PM
I am so happy for you and I believe that the weather will cooperate for you. You will be in my thoughts this weekend. I will wait to hear all about it. Don't let the processing and the visiting room throw you off. Nervous is normal, but love will see you to the other side of that. Go safely and have a maevelous time! :) :) :)

BTru2Me
04-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Thanks!I will!I'll be back with a report Sun night or mon!Take care,B

Bec Marie
04-07-2005, 12:21 PM
I'm sure you will have a super visit!!! Be sure to tell us all the details!!! Have fun!!!

jayschic
04-07-2005, 05:56 PM
I'm so happy that you'll be with your man finally. I hope that his facility is a little on the "liberal" side and allows you to be affectionate. Enjoy every minute. How great that you'll be able to spend Sat. & Sun. with him!!!

jeffsprincess
04-07-2005, 05:59 PM
That is wonderful news!!! I hope you have an incredible first visit!!

starzzmom
04-07-2005, 06:17 PM
Hey B!! I KNOW how excited you are. Drive safely and have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy your man to the fullest!!!!

BTru2Me
04-07-2005, 07:20 PM
Thank You All!!!!It's so good to know such nice people!!I'm SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!I will write & fill you all in when I get back!!Take Care,B
PS:jayschic,Unfortunately he's in SHU & I won't get to do much except hold his hands & maybe steal a kiss or two through the steel mesh gate!But I'll make the best of it,for sure!
starzzmom,Yes,you definitely know how I feel!!Can't wait to write & tell you how it went!I hope it's just as good as your visit with your hubby was!!

BTru2Me
04-08-2005, 09:03 AM
:D OK All!!!In just a couple of hours I'll be on my way;) !!!I sure hope I'll be able to sleep tonight!!!:rolleyes: I don't want to have dark circles & puffy eyes when I see him!!!:p I'll give you guys the lowdown when I get back!!:cool: Take Care,B:thumbsup:

Ken'sWife
04-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Travel safely! It is a beautiful day in Central New York and should make for a nice drive. Have a great time. I will be thinking of you!

chinikfb
04-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Peace.....This is always good news! Visits are so important. Hope you have a wonderful time...be safe! Blessings..

johnsbabygirl31
04-08-2005, 05:17 PM
woohoo girlie I am so excited for you have fun girlie and be careful :)

BTru2Me
04-10-2005, 07:25 PM
:D :cool: :) :thumbsup: :p Hi All!!I just got back from my visit with my Baby:D !!!OMG!I'm SO full of emotions right now!!!;) Elated because we had an AWESOME visit both days!!!:p It was SO VERY wonderful to tell him I Love Him face to face & to hear him say it back!!!God,how I Love Him!!!!:love: :heart: It was really,really nice to be able to hold his hands & touch his arms & feel him touch me!!We even snuck a little kiss between the gate holes on Sat.!But today we decided that the gate was pretty gross & we didn't want to put our faces against it!:ha: LOL!So I had to suffice with him kissing my hands!!;)
But I'm also feeling a little sad!!!:( As soon as I walked away from him & couldn't see him sitting there watching me leave!I started missing him right away!!:cry: :shake: I am so physically & emotionally drained,you know?:sleepy: :faint: This may be the only visit we have for awhile,as he may get moved farther away when he leaves there!:( :eek: :no: :cry: :shake: We'll see,I guess!!Ok,I just wanted to let you all know how it went like I promised I would!!:D Take Care all & thank you for all your good wishes!!!;) B :cool:
PS:One nice thing about coming home was I had a real sweet letter from him waiting for me!!!!;) :p What a guy I have!!!!He's the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;) :p

1dayatatime
04-10-2005, 07:28 PM
I am glad you had a great visit!!!! Cherish the moments you do have together.

ONE

starzzmom
04-10-2005, 08:32 PM
Glad to hear you had such a great time!

Ken'sWife
04-11-2005, 06:37 AM
b I am so very happy for you! I am glad that the visit was wonderful. The emotions you describe are what I think are pretty typical to what all of us go through. I am going to guess that no matter where your honey is transferred, you will find a way to see him every one and again. Be well!

BTru2Me
04-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Thanks!Yeah,I know I'll probably think about visiting him wherever he winds up!I don't think I could stand not to,now that we have finally met!When he said "I Love You" to me at Sat.'s visit,I really felt the deep sincerity in his voice!That it wasn't just words written on paper.I mean,I believed him when he wrote it,but hearing him say it let me know that his feelings were true .Anyway,I'm just so glad we had this visit!He is an amazing man!I love him so very much!OK,I'll stop gushing now!LOL!Thanks again!Take Care,B

starzzmom
04-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Hey B! You know as well as I do you will visit him wherever he goes (just like me). Especially now that you have met him face to face, and got a "taste".
Glad you are so happy!

BTru2Me
04-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Thanks!Yeah,I know starzzmom!I will visit him!I can't stay away now!In fact,since he said he will probably be there until mid-May,I might just take a same day trip on a Sun. & drive out to see him by myself!I would love to surprise him like that!He would be blown away!Yes,I did get a "taste"!LOL!I wish it had been more!Oh well,that will be coming soon enough,I guess!Anyway,thanks again & Take Care,B

BTru2Me
04-15-2005, 08:28 PM
:D Hey All!Just thought I'd let you know I got the sweetest card from him today :p !!It said on the front, "I really miss you...", then inside it says "...but knowing you're in my heart keeps me going." He of course wrote something sweet inside too :yes: !God,how I love this man!!!!!!!!:heart: :love: :heart: :love: I miss him so much :( ,& I can't wait to see him again!Hopefully I'll be able to soon! :thumbsup: Anyway,just wanted to share ;) !Take Care,B :cool:

haswtch
04-15-2005, 08:51 PM
Ain't love grand:)!

BTru2Me
04-17-2005, 10:01 AM
haswtch,YES IT IS!!!!!!!!VERY GRAND!!!!!!!WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!LOL!!Take Care,B