View Full Version : Angola Escape Attempt

rosacaridad
04-06-2005, 04:08 AM
Two inmates tried to escape from Camp C on Monday 4/4/2005 (I think) with an assist from a guard who unlocked some doors. News reports say they made it as far as a Camp C fence, I think, and a guard in the tower stopped them with warning shots. What exactly were the two guys planning on doing after they made it free on the grounds - stroll out the front gate? :confused: What now happens to the rest of the "residents" of Camp C?:( Will there be consequences for everyone? Anyone know about this incident?

shatterd
04-20-2005, 04:50 PM
hello ...my daughter's boyfriend is living at camp-c , as of yet , there has not been anything happen to the others, he told her all about it , and didn't mention anything different happening in regards to the two that tried to escape, except that they were beaten very bad, and are now in lockdown ,at camp J...Two inmates tried to escape from Camp C on Monday 4/4/2005 (I think) with an assist from a guard who unlocked some doors. News reports say they made it as far as a Camp C fence, I think, and a guard in the tower stopped them with warning shots. What exactly were the two guys planning on doing after they made it free on the grounds - stroll out the front gate? :confused: What now happens to the rest of the "residents" of Camp C?:( Will there be consequences for everyone? Anyone know about this incident?