I-Care
01-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Mississippi CURE

"South"
Support Group Meeting
1-29-05
1PM-3PM
Gulfport MS. DAV Hall

This is to let everyone know that our first "South" Support Group meeting has been Scheduled in Gulfport, MS. If you are in the area or know of anyone who would like to attend please pass on the following information.

DAV Hall
2600 23rd Ave.
Gulfport, MS.

** Directions.. South on Hwy 49 ( towards the Coast).. On the right will be the sign for "Sea Bee's" ( Naval Construction Battalion), turn left here on Pass Rd. go 2 blocks and you will see a Fire Station & a Marble Plant, turn left and this is 23rd Ave., go to the dead end and the DAV Hall is right there.

We are VERY excited to have our first South Support Group Meeting in Gulfport and we are grateful to the DAV for providing us a meeting place free of charge. However we can not have refreshments and must straighten up after our meeting. You may bring in a soft drink with you.

Please be safe and I hope to see as many of you here as can possibly make this meeting.

I am inviting the Innocence Project and if any of them are able to attend maybe they will be one of our (15 minute speakers). Ms. Maw & Ms. Bolton please just let me know if any of you can attend. We would love to have you attend but if time is a problem we will allow you to speak first and leave if you need too. However we would LOVE to have any of you come and share in our Support Group Meeting.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!! or PRAY for us!!! LOTS of INFO to share!!

Please email me if you can attend ( and how many you may be bringing with you) so that I can get an estimated head count.

Peggy A. Miller
Mississippi Cure Support Group Leader

PS. We are speaking with the Innocence Project and there is a possiblity that they may be able to come to this meeting and speak with us. I will keep you posted.

I-Care
01-19-2005, 05:39 AM
I also forgot to mention about 2 other speakers who are shceduled be at our meeting 1-19-05...
1. Jonathan "Bailyjojams" ONE OF PTO'S OWN MEMBER'S!!!!!!
2. Mae Thompson " OAC Chapter Leader"..Operation Another Chance"

I-Care
01-27-2005, 09:55 AM
TYPO ERROR!!! Gulfport meeting is 1-29-05..Sorry I just saw this. For some reason I am not getting the updated messages via my email anymore. I am checking on that.

Please send a PM if you need more directions to the meeting.

Melissa Pleasant with "The innocence Project" , OAC "Operation Another Chance" and OUR OWN "Baileyjojams" will be a guest speaker for "Outmate Sanctuary"

Be careful and try to stay off the Coastline Saturday..Mardi Gras Parades!!!

I would love to see you there if you can attend.

If not be praying for us please!!

Thanks
"I-Care"

I-Care
01-28-2005, 08:53 AM
I have recieved word that OAC "Operation Another Chance" will not be able to speak at our meeting due to a death in the Speaker's family. Maybe next time... The Innocence Project will be there to speak.

ALSO heard that Mardi Gras parades will be going on along Hwy 49 Saturday as well.

We sure need some of you that are close enough by Gulfport to attend our meeting tomorrow. This will be the first Gulfport Support Meeting.

Thanks

"I-Care"