View Full Version : Farmington Treatment Center in Missouri??

lilanglica
03-29-2005, 10:52 PM
:help: Hi,

My boyfriend just found out he's being sent to Farmington Treatment Center, he is in fulton right now. Does anyone have any information about it, visiting hours & days, what it's like?? Also, if there is anyone in the springfield area who have loved ones in fulton and will be visiting in the next week or so, I would love to carpool. I've heard I may not get to see him when he first gets to farmington, so would love to have a chance to see him at fulton before he's moved.

Angel1957
07-13-2005, 01:55 AM
Farmington Correctional Center
(C-2 & C-4 male)
1012 W. Columbia Street
Farmington, Mo. 63640
573-756-8001
Al Luebbers, Superintendent

http://www.doc.missouri.gov/images/!fccng.gif

http://www.doc.missouri.gov/images/!fccmap1.gif

VISITING HOURS
THURSDAY
FRIDAY
SATURDAY
SUNDAY
9:00 a.m. - 2 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. approved food visits only

Hi, My brother is now at the Farmington Correctional Center. He was at Bonne Terre and then went to Farmington. He said it is dirty. My brother got to have what they call 2 special visits when they first go in before someone is or isn't approved for visiting.I think you have to wait 30 days before he is granted a visit but I could be wrong but this is what happened with my brother. My brother wishes he could go to Pacific for the CO's were much nicer at Pacific then at Farmington. It is very strict and some of the CO's like at the other Correctional Centers have bad attitudes and treat the inmates like crap. The Inmate has to bite their lip and go on for if they don't they are in trouble and end up in the hole.
The Medical was suppose to be better at Farmington but for my brother it isn't.
I hate the town Farmington Missouri, the people are so backwards or most of them are.Use to live there.(Grr)
Hope this helps you some.
I wish you both the best.

Angel1957
07-13-2005, 02:04 AM
Sorry above visiting didn't turn out right so I will post it again for you.
Visiting for Farmington Correctional Center:

Thursday 9:00 a.m.-2 p.m.

Friday: 3:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.

Saturday
9:00a.m.-2:00 p.m.

Sunday
9:00a.m.- 2:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m. approved food visits only

gidgitduty
11-22-2005, 10:05 PM
FYI i also have a loved one, my fiance in Fulton right now, and should be transfering to Farmington to serve his time. I live in springfield. i don't know though when i'll be going to see him. he's not moved yet.

wepup
11-28-2005, 04:17 PM
I went to visit stepson in Farmington on November 19th and they only had the 9-2 visitng hours then.

Jules4
01-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Hi everyone!
I have a friend who went to Farmington recently. Hes only been there 2 mos and already has 7 write ups.Does anyone know what happens when you have that many writeups. Hes in the hole now. We have no idea whats up since he cant call us. He is a diabetic and they wont hardly let him have his medicine. Also, he needs his hearing aid and they wont give him that either. Theres no telling whats going on in there with him. Supposedly he just sits on a box all day!

We dont know if there is anything at all we can do for him. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thank you so much!

Angel1957
01-21-2006, 02:40 AM
My brother is at Farmington. They put him there because of all of his medical problems. Some of the guards like to have power trips and well the offenders have to pay by going to the hole.
You have a few nice COs but the ones who are mad or on power trips want you to kiss their ace's.
They told my brother if he don't work he will go to the hole.
He is disabled and was disabled before going to prison.
Wanting sick disabled people to work is cruel in my opinion.
My brother only got out of the hole in 5 house 1x a week for an hour.Unless he had a Dr. appointment and if the CO's felt like taking him for treatments.
You sit in a cell 24/7 with not much of nothing to do.
You can write if you have paper,stamps,pencils,pens and envolopes.
You get fed in your cell.
Your visiting them is behind a screen cage for about 2 hours.
They still have to be in cuffs,chains and shackles which I feel is so stupid since they lock them in a cage like an animal.
The CO's expect them to eat their bag food with cuffs,chains and shackles on.
In the summer it is so hot and the winter time it is cold.
My brother has a hard time getting meds when he is in the hole and not in the hole. He even missed a few Dr. appointments because the CO's didn't take him to his Dr. appointments.
They give you what they want to give you when they want to.
Farmington also has a bad Mold problem at the prison.Which the prison is trying to cover up with paint.
Don't know why they don't close this prison down.
My brother was able to call home if he was lucky 1 x a week on his hour out.
I heard you are only allowed so many write-ups and then it goes against you on your time.
Really and truthfully it isn't hard to get a write ups from the CO'S.:angry:
You will have to have him sign a release of medical records so you can speak to medical about his medical care and what he is or isn't getting for his health problems.
The medical isn't that great for people who are really sick.
Medical staff don't want to answer the questions and try to change the subject on their health issues.
If you do call ask for Marge if at all possible,If this don't solve your problems then call Jefferson City and let your voice be heard over his health problems and the lack of treatments.
I am still having a very hard time getting the straight answers I need.
I feel for the sick and disabled people in the Farmington prison from hell.
I wish everyone there luck for they need it.

kadelmain
01-29-2006, 11:18 PM
That is exactly how I would have put it. Farmington is the prison from hell.

waterdancer
02-10-2006, 07:45 PM
This doesn't make me very happy to read... my fiance is in Farmington.

Jesikalynne
02-12-2006, 12:21 AM
The treatment center prisoners are only allowed visits on Sundays from 9-11. Or at least that is what they told me when I showed up on Thursday. And, yes farmington is hell.

kcisis
02-14-2006, 09:29 AM
Not sure when it happened because of changes in phone billing w/Kataman (see thread under news), DD hadn't fully read his letter when she called. He will be going through the sex offender program, but not sure if he's in that as yet and how/if it affects visiting. I'm going to call today & find out as DD will be on Spring break 3/10-3/19 and planning to visit--hasn't see him since mid January & it's killing them both.

We live in the Kansas City area--if there's is anybody nearby that is interested in carpolling for visits in the future, please PM me.

Thanks,

Marci

COUZENS
02-21-2006, 04:08 PM
My brother in law was in Farmington and he liked it better than county in Jackson County. I am looking for pen pals for him right now.

AmbroLeighBuck
03-11-2006, 04:26 PM
My fiance has been in Bonne Terre, ERDCC for almost a month now....and i have only gotten 3 letters from him..he said he just got out of the hole and in a housing unit, He said it sucks there because he is on lock down for twenty three hours a day...but does anyone know like when the visiting hours are for there or anything..he still hasnt sent me a slip yet...and i dont know anything about it...and also i havent gotten to talk to him on the phone yet..but is there anyone out there that has someone in ERDCC?....I would love to chat with someone if they have a loved on in there..i need to talk about some stuff anyways..i need to let it out... well would love it if someone could help me out...Thanks!!

(Soon to be Mrs. Donny Buckley)

I love and Miss you soo much
Donny!! You will be back home with us
in five in a half more months..and NO MORE
parole..thank god..youve been on it tooo long
Well be strong and be good..me and MAdison
Love you!!

cassylovesjr
03-14-2006, 10:59 PM
My fiance has been in Bonne Terre, ERDCC for almost a month now....and i have only gotten 3 letters from him..he said he just got out of the hole and in a housing unit, He said it sucks there because he is on lock down for twenty three hours a day...but does anyone know like when the visiting hours are for there or anything..he still hasnt sent me a slip yet...and i dont know anything about it...and also i havent gotten to talk to him on the phone yet..but is there anyone out there that has someone in ERDCC?....I would love to chat with someone if they have a loved on in there..i need to talk about some stuff anyways..i need to let it out... well would love it if someone could help me out...Thanks!!

(Soon to be Mrs. Donny Buckley)

I love and Miss you soo much
Donny!! You will be back home with us
in five in a half more months..and NO MORE
parole..thank god..youve been on it tooo long
Well be strong and be good..me and MAdison
Love you!!

My brother is also at ERDCC he is in the R&O side and he just got transfered there not too long ago. He was able to call me like a day after he got there. Maybe you should call the facility and see what is going on . My brother is in 8 house A wing .Hope that you hear from him soon .

bad15
08-26-2006, 09:15 AM
hi everybody
hope you dont mind me joing your page but it was kindof nice to find someone who has A LOVE ONE IN THAT HELL HOLE CALLED FARMINGTON I HAVE A SON THERE I LIVE IN ROGERSVILLE AND ONLY GET TO SEE HIM AND I HAVE ONLY GOTTEN TO SEE HIM THREE TIMES CAUSE HIS DAD WONT TAKE ME SO I JUST SIT AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM HIM BUT I CAN NOT WRITE HIM CAUSE THEY KEEP MOVEING HIM AROUND LAST TIME I KNEW HE WAS HU-6 BUT I DONT KNOW IF THOSE DUMMYS GIVE THEM THEIR MAIL WHEN THEY GET MOVED .IF ANY ONE COULD MAYBE HELP ME FIND SOMETHING OUT ABOUT HIM I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY HIS NAME IS AARON DANIELS and if anyone lives here close to rogersville which is 12 miles from srpingfield if i can get to go see my son and you would like to go to here is my phone number *phone number removed per PTO policy, please pm this member* my name is beth .

bad15
08-26-2006, 09:28 AM
:) Hi everyone!
I have a friend who went to Farmington recently. Hes only been there 2 mos and already has 7 write ups.Does anyone know what happens when you have that many writeups. Hes in the hole now. We have no idea whats up since he cant call us. He is a diabetic and they wont hardly let him have his medicine. Also, he needs his hearing aid and they wont give him that either. Theres no telling whats going on in there with him. Supposedly he just sits on a box all day!

We dont know if there is anything at all we can do for him. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thank you so much!

HAVE YOU TRYED TO CALL THE PRISON AND ASK TO SPECK TO HIS WORKER THEY ALL HAVE ONE A SIGNED MY SONS IS MR BOON HE HAS HELPED ME OUT ALOT WITH THINGS I NEEDED TO GET TO MY SON AARON DO YOU KNOW THE NUMBER IF NOT E-MAIL AT THIS ADDRESS *phone number removed per PTO policy, please pm this member*AND I WILL BE GLAD TO KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU AND TRY TO HELP AS MUCH AS I CAN
SINCLERY YOURS
BETH DANIELS

leeperjeeper
08-26-2006, 09:32 AM
I know the feeling of not being able to visit a loved one. From my experience you do not have to have the correct housing number when you write if they are in the same facility as before. On my website I never use the housing number because they are moved so often. And usually the mail is forwarded through the prison snail system to the facility they have been moved to. I can write my guy and mail it on Monday and he will have it no later than Thursday. Unless there is a MoDOC holiday. The state thinks of more reasons to have a Monday off!! Maybe your pastor can arrange for some to take you to visit.

Imagine421
09-24-2006, 09:04 PM
As long as you have their name and DOC number on the envelope they will get the mail, even if you put the wrong housing unit number on it.

ashley015
08-10-2007, 09:07 PM
i was wondering if anyone knows dennis armstrong? if u do plz contact me imideatly!!i need to speak to him about his daughter!:( it is important

nursecrachit
08-10-2007, 09:34 PM
if you know his doc number you can write him a letter. you can get it off of vinelink. just go to the site and type in his name. if it is a family emergency, i think you can call the prison and talk to his case worker to get him the information. hope this helps..

sag
08-13-2007, 06:07 AM
Hi everyone!

Thank you so much!

This is unacceptable -- can you or one his hi realtives call the Governors office and tell them it is unsafe - and medical care is not being provided. And ask them to investigate and report back to you. People die in Mo prisons! Take action for your friend -- he can not do anythign from there.

tf1231
09-01-2009, 04:53 PM
hi my name is Tammy. My husband was in Fulton for 2 years and got transfered to Farmington 2 months ago. Well all I know about Farmington is that I can't visit him. He can't have any outside visits while he is there doing treatment. He only gets to call me on Sat. & Sun. mornings. They have a phone schedule and they get certain days (I think that the staff sets) and the calls are only 15 min. My husband is ready to get out of there. He says that there is 60 guys in a small space. I just keep telling him to keep his cool. I don't know if I am of any help I just wanted to talk to someone that was kinda of in my same boat, Fulton, Farmington. Feel free to email me if you would like to talk. I am always on my email. tfisher1231@yahoo.com.:)

kcmo2481
09-21-2009, 08:43 PM
I usually go on fridays when i am able to. I am just south of you in Ozark and would love to carpool to farmington. I will not be able to go till the beginning of april. TTYS

Alwayzondarag99
10-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Anyone in Springfield or near Springfield heading to Farmington for visits? My fiance is going to be getting moved there in the next few months. I am hoping to find someone to carpool with. Let me know...thanks!

harms_09
10-08-2009, 06:57 PM
My boyfriend just got moved to farmington today. How long will it be before he can call me? I just drove all the way to Fulton from Springfield today to find that he had been moved. Do any of you know how long it will be before he can get visits? I have fall break in 2 weeks and am hoping that I can go see him then. This sucks! Only 17 more months and we'll be back together again, I can't wait!