View Full Version : Millhaven----please read

Gregsbabygirl
03-23-2005, 07:16 PM
My boyfriend just got shipped to Millhaven. WOndering if anyone knows about visitation there...what kind of ID do I need to get in. ...any info would be very appeciated...in new here.

terrorntoronto
03-24-2005, 06:30 AM
If I recall correctly Millhaven stopped offering courtesy visits in September last year, So I believe that your boyfriend must mail you a visit's application. You have to fill hat out and send it in with a photo of your-self. I would first call Millhaven and ask for V&C (visits and correspondance) to confirm this. Hope his helps

crimlaw
03-25-2005, 06:05 AM
I don't know anything about the visiting there as of yet. I will see if I can get any imformation from my guy for you. Personally I know my guy doesn't want me to go up there to see him...he stated "not my cup of tea"...don't know how different it would be from the other place I went to visit him at..I'll let you know...

Shirl63_1998
03-25-2005, 10:26 PM
My boyfriend just got shipped to Millhaven. WOndering if anyone knows about visitation there...what kind of ID do I need to get in. ...any info would be very appeciated...in new here.
You just need 2 pieces of ID and one of them has to be a phonto id

stevesboo23
03-26-2005, 12:27 AM
I know u have to be approved on his visiting list... no free visits anymore!!!

terrorntoronto
03-27-2005, 08:19 AM
I have a visiting application if you would like I can email it to you. Let me know

stevesboo23
03-28-2005, 10:55 AM
U still need his number on it and info ....
Terrorntoronto can u photocopy those cause i need one as welll....lol but my man's mail aint going through so I have yet to receive my new one..... I'll send u an envelope self addressed... PLEASE???

terrorntoronto
03-29-2005, 08:39 AM
If you would like I can scan and email it to you. Or mail it, pm me or email me @yahoo.com . You can fill out the form with your info, you also need a photograph (same size as a passport) your boyfriend can put in his info, FPS number after you mail it to him, after he gets it in the mail it's his responsibility to pass it on to the V & C people. But by doing it now, when he moves on to his mother institution, you will allready have been approved for visits and can visit right away. well a day or 2 later.

Ellyn
09-10-2005, 05:08 PM
Hey. I'm new to all of this...my guy is gonna end up in Millhaven soon and we're trying to figure out how I can visit. We weren't "common law" so I don't know what kind of visit we'll be allowed to have. I read on CSC website that sometimes even non-family/common law visits can be approved. Does anyone know about that? Also, what kind of screening can I expect to be put through? Any info will be helpful. Thanks.

lilbabyc
10-08-2005, 10:26 AM
hey
i was wondering how the visitations are at millhaven? through glass or actual visits, and also if anyone has any visition forms if they can email me at [email address removed per PTO Posting Guidelines] thank you