View Full Version : 3/18/2005 Georgia Check-in

Gemini4lif
03-18-2005, 12:09 PM
Just wanted to see how everyones been doing lately.

As for me, nothing much is going on. Just working day to day and talking to my husband. For those that didnt know, I decided against taking the job in Atlanta and we are going to wait and see if his interstate compact goes through first. It just seemed to be so rushed and I was getting too stressed out to even deal with it, so Virginia is where I will be for now. I am planning to go see my husband either next month or in May, so I am looking forward to that.

Thats it for me. How are you guys?

Patrice

Smokelady
03-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Well nothing much here. Well there is some good news my husband has been driving on suspended license for a LONG!!!!!!!!! time. They were suspended before he even met me so I would always do the driving, but when I was tried of driving and let him drive I was still not at peace because I was on the lookout for the police worried that he would get pulled over. Well now all of that is taken care of I got his license reinstated and now all he has to do is go take his mugshot. This time a positve mugshot to be able to drive not to get a inmate number. So I am relieved.

Kat
03-18-2005, 01:56 PM
Nothing much going on here either,I talk to my friend daily so thats a good thing..btw did you all know I hate ga :)

missingmyhubie
03-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Not to much going on here, Iam working day to day, and taking care of my babies. I am still hanging in there, missing him with all that I am. I keep daydreaming about the day I go and get him, I have cold chills everytime I even think about it. Crazy huh? Oh well just telling things the way the are. Hope all are doing well.Take care.

CaraLJB3&4
03-18-2005, 06:16 PM
Nothing but working and trying to raise my little one with out his daddy. But God will change that and like pac said everyone out there "I KNOW ITS TOUGH AND YA FEELING ALL ALONE.. BUT YA GOTTA KEEP YA HEAD UP!!!!"

Willssweetie
03-18-2005, 06:45 PM
Hey everybody! :wave: Thursday I called Bibb county probation office to check if Will's counselor had sent the paperwork necessary for Will's transfer to Mississippi. And guess what? He finally did it. The person I talked to was very helpful and seemed to actually be listening to everything I was telling him. He requested I write him a formal letter explaining who I was and why Will should be allowed to transfer. So I guess that will be my weekend project. I'll be so glad when this is all over. Tired of the waiting. I wait for Will's letters and phone calls. I wait for him to come home. I wait for the interstate transfer to be approved. Feels like I've been standing in line for the past two years.(lol)And I still have a another year to stand.(sigh)Sorry guys. Guess I'm rambling. Hope everyone has a beautiful weekend.

1dayatatime
03-18-2005, 07:30 PM
Not much going on here. I am off this weekend! Thank God!! J's birthday is coming up and he is really down about being away from his family on his birthday. As I said in another post he has requested a transfer--but I am not holding my breath. My computer just got out of the shop today--I knew I couldnt go the weekend without PTO. Besides that things are going well. The kids are doing great---counting down the days til daddy comes home.

Enjoy your weekend!!
ONE

swtmel
03-18-2005, 07:32 PM
Nothing too much over here. I am no longer with Josh (long story) because I felt that was the best thing for both of us. I am working hard in school right now. Graduation is May 11th...and I will finally be getting out of this oooo so small town called Carrollton. Right now I am on Spring Break YIPPPPEEEEE....

1dayatatime
03-18-2005, 07:41 PM
Swtmel,
Where will you be moving to?

ONE

swtmel
03-18-2005, 07:44 PM
Swtmel,
Where will you be moving to?

ONE

Looks like I will be on my way to Loganville, in Gwinnett County. I am moving back in with my mom. This past weekend we put a contract on a very nice house in Loganville. This is exciting because I have NEVER lived in a house in my whole life....always apartments or duplexes. This will also be the first house that my momma has ever bought. I plan on living with her for a while, until I can save up enough money to bo OK on my own. Plus she is unable to do certain things on her own due to health problems :D

1dayatatime
03-18-2005, 07:52 PM
Good luck! You will enjoy being in a house with a yard. Cant hear the neighbors arguing, vacuuming or walking!! (hopefully) I hope you dont abandon us when you are out of school.

ONE

CaraLJB3&4
03-19-2005, 11:03 AM
Loganville Ahhhhhhh. Whatch Out For The Police There They Are All Old Fat Men That Prey On Females. They Like To Make Young Girls Cry And "do Things" To Get Out Of Tickets That They (the Females) Dont Deserve But Loganville Is Not Much Bigger Than Carrolton. But It Is Closer To Atl.

Charliesgirl
03-20-2005, 10:32 AM
Hi All, not much going on here in New York. Cold and rainy. at least the snow is starting to melt.I am so tired of seeing WHITE!!!! Talked to Charlie last night. He aid that the CO's are telling the guys that their cases will be reviewed soon. He is so happy. He cant wait to get back here.Glad to hear him happy for once. Went on BIG shopping trip yesterday. My neice gets married soon and went looking for dresses.I HATE dresses, so i got a pant suit. It was alot of fun. Doing my cleaning today, as you can see right now Im not getting alot done..LOL
Better get back at it or I will just curl up and watch TV. I pray you are all doing well. Everyone here is always on my mind.

1dayatatime
03-20-2005, 10:51 AM
Oh the weather is beautiful here today!! The youngest is going with my future ex sister in law to Chuck E Cheeses so I get to go to Wal Mart ALONE!!!!

Enjoys ya'lls weekend!!

ONE