View Full Version : Saint Louis Facility

Jacks_Tracy
03-16-2005, 12:51 PM
I just called records and was informed that Jack was transferred to the Saint Louis Facility. I searched the post archives and can't find much about that facility - can anyone help me out? Visiting hours, etc?

Thanks!
Tracy

Rosie03
03-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Visiting is Mon/Wed/Fri/Sun for level 4 and Tue/Thu/Sat for level 3. It starts at 3:30 during the week and 9:30AM on the weekends. The visiting room is VERY small, and is always crowded on the weekends. The vending machines are not in the room itself, you have to buy everything you want to eat/drink in the hallway, after you are shook down, before you enter the actual visiting room. My husband is currently in the level 4 (even tho is is a level 2...go figure)....maybe I will see you there! I have to spend the night when I go, so if you need hotel info, let me know!

StacysWar030
03-16-2005, 05:41 PM
OMG I just realized we don't have a profile for this facility :eek: I am so sorry. Looks like one slipped right by us :(

Stacy

angeltob
03-16-2005, 07:58 PM
What the heck??? We did have one done...Lady Starlish did it. I know she did. Ill check my archives to see if I have it but I know she did one. (even has wedding stuff on that facility)...Sorry about that Jacks Tracy...We will get one up there as soon as we can. OOPSIE!!!

Jacks_Tracy
03-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Thanks Ladies! I need all the info I can get!

Tracy

StacysWar030
03-17-2005, 05:02 AM
FOUND IT! :)

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53848

I also added it to our trusty link :D

I found it on the very last page of the profiles forum.........LOL

Hope this helps!

Stacy

Penny61
03-18-2005, 05:29 AM
is there a profile for pine river correctional facility?

FOUND IT! :)

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53848

I also added it to our trusty link :D

I found it on the very last page of the profiles forum.........LOL

Hope this helps!

Stacy

StacysWar030
03-18-2005, 05:09 PM
YUP sure is :)

Go to our Prison Profiles Forum, click on the thread "Prison Profiles, just a link away" Scroll down to Pine Rive and there it is :D

We have ALL the profiles in there :)

Stacy