View Full Version : New On The Block

PoohFatrat04
03-13-2005, 11:47 PM
HI MY NAME IS JANISHA AND MY HUSBAND WAS JUST SENT TO GDCP ON MARCH 2 ON A 12 MONTH SENTENCE HE WILL NOT BE GIVEN A TMP BECAUSE IT IT NOT AVAILABLE IN HIS CASE. THE JUDGE TOLD HIM HE WOULD GET TIMED SERVERD AND IN HOUSTON COUNTY ITS TWO FOR ONE. HE HAS BEEN IN JAIL SINCE DEC 20 OF 2004. HIS LAWYER SAID HE IS DUE TO GET OUT IN JUNE, BUT WHY WOULD THEY SEND HIM THERE FOR ONLY 3 MONTHS I'M CONFUSSED BECAUSE I AM A FORMER CORRECTIONAL OFFICER(DONT SHOOT ME I QUIT BECAUSE I DIDNT AGREE WITH THE SYSTEM) :D AND I NEVER KNOWN THEM TO DO THIS
SO IF YOU CAN SHED SOME LIGHT ON THIS EVEN THOUGH OF MY PAST I WOULD BE VERY GREATFUL :p I LOVE MY HUSBAND JUST AS MUCH A THE NEXT AND I AM CONCERNED AND HEART BROKEN THAT I'M HAVIN TO SPEND THESE DAYS WITHOUT HIM. I'M CURRENTLY IN CA. GOING TO SCHOOL SO WHEN HE IS ABLE TO HAVE VISITATION I WANT BE ABLE TO SEE HIM SO I AM TRYING TO GET HIM OUT OF THERE SOON AS POSSIBLE.

1dayatatime
03-14-2005, 05:28 AM
Welcome to PTO. You will not be shunned due to you previous carerr---we have lots of ex co's here. I dont believe it matters how long they (I believe) must go to Jackson to be processed if they get state time. June is not far away!! Good luck with being approved for visitation.

Take care
ONE